No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI September 27
November 03, 2011, 09:06:23 PM
I guess TS is going to post just after the verdict on the 5th of November. And that's when level 7 begins.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:09:46 PM
Jacko doc’s shopping story

Last Updated: 12:22 AM, November 2, 2011

Posted: 12:06 AM, November 2, 2011
| More Print

While Dr. Conrad Murray stands trial for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, he’s been quietly filming a blockbuster documentary that’s being shopped to major TV networks.

Sources say Murray, who announced yesterday that he will not testify in his defense, has sold the rights “to his story” to a production company that’s been filming interviews with him daily as the trial progresses.

The unidentified production company is shopping the documentary as a package deal that would also include a video diary and a sit-down interview with Murray.
Conrad Murray
UPI
Conrad Murray

“A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad,” a source said. “It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews.”

We hear the production outfit has been aiming to sell the documentary for $1 million. It is not clear how much would go to Murray.

“They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody,” a source told Page Six.

CNN was interested in buying the footage, one source said, but a CNN rep told us last night that although they were pitched on it, they declined. “We are not considering, we passed on it,” a network rep told us.

Other sources say NBC is close to securing the deal, possibly for the “Today” show.”

“I question whether there is enough interest in him,” a competitor mused. “It’s more interesting if he’s found not guilty.”

Murray could face up to four years in prison and lose his medical license if he’s convicted of being criminally negligent in administering the anesthetic propofol before Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Tomorrow, both sides are expected to present closing arguments.

A spokesperson for Murray’s lawyer, J. Michael Flanagan, declined to comment, citing a gag order on the case. NBC also declined to comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:13:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess TS is going to post just after the verdict on the 5th of November. And that's when level 7 begins.  :D

That would be great!  I was wondering about it being a Saturday.  I know that the trial wasn't 'on' on Saturdays (although other trials sometimes are)...but does anyone know if during deliberations, a jury 'works' through the weekend regardless (i.e. can a verdict come at anytime, including the weekend...or if it's not reached by day's end tomorrow, do they go home for the weekend and begin again on Monday?)

Not sure how that works given this trial was only Monday to Friday.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 03, 2011, 09:15:24 PM

| More Print

While Dr. Conrad Murray stands trial for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, he’s been quietly filming a blockbuster documentary that’s being shopped to major TV networks.

Sources say Murray, who announced yesterday that he will not testify in his defense, has sold the rights “to his story” to a production company that’s been filming interviews with him daily as the trial progresses.

The unidentified production company is shopping the documentary as a package deal that would also include a video diary and a sit-down interview with Murray.
Conrad Murray
UPI
Conrad Murray

“A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad,” a source said. “It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews.”

We hear the production outfit has been aiming to sell the documentary for $1 million. It is not clear how much would go to Murray.

“They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody,” a source told Page Six.

CNN was interested in buying the footage, one source said, but a CNN rep told us last night that although they were pitched on it, they declined. “We are not considering, we passed on it,” a network rep told us.

Other sources say NBC is close to securing the deal, possibly for the “Today” show.”

“I question whether there is enough interest in him,” a competitor mused. “It’s more interesting if he’s found not guilty.”

Murray could face up to four years in prison and lose his medical license if he’s convicted of being criminally negligent in administering the anesthetic propofol before Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Tomorrow, both sides are expected to present closing arguments.

A spokesperson for Murray’s lawyer, J. Michael Flanagan, declined to comment, citing a gag order on the case. NBC also declined to comment.

We should ask who the director is.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:18:47 PM

It's the most freaky but satisfying feeling to think that 99% of the world thinks they are watching 'reality'...when what it really is, is an illusion.  Not just the trial...but everything that's occured surrounding MJ's 'death', on June 25th, 2009 and after.  Kinda like how 99% of the world thinks the world we see and live in each day is 'reality'...when, in fact, it's all an illusion created by the 'elite', the 1%.  Mike has truly flipped the pyramid...and we are now the 1%, with him at the helm...behind the curtain ;)

I really liked this comment of yours. just wanted to say. it is a great way of looking at this. Re: 1% and reference to upsidedown pyramid...

Wondering if Level 7 will be pre-verdict (which would probably mean a verdict next week so we have a few days to discuss the level :lol:)...or will it be post-verdict (in which case I hope the verdict is read tomorrow lol).  Where the heck are ya TS???

pleeeease TS squeeze in a little visit before verdict.... if your too busy, see if front can make some time... lol not much - just a little time for a few comments... pleeeeeeeeeeeeease  *bats eyelashes*

@Australian MJ BeLIEver...great catch with the TMZ/Google screenshot.  Nothing like being at the right place and the right time!

funny story. actually i wasnt in the right place at the right time... i was at the supermarket down the street. was waiting in line to be served. got out my andoid phone and googled dr murrays name to see if there were any news updates. the result came up with the documentary comment, and i was like. huh? what is this? i thought it was inferring mj was creating a doco and naturally my hoaxy brain associated this with a possible bam... so i got out of there, raced home in my car like a speed demon and googled CM on my laptop. the same result came up with the page saying article removed. quickly screen shot it and saved it to photo bucket. now when you google it, that search result doesnt come up anymore... so yeah, glad i caught it for us.
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:25:25 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 03, 2011, 09:31:22 PM

funny story. actually i wasnt in the right place at the right time... i was at the supermarket down the street. was waiting in line to be served. got out my andoid phone and googled dr murrays name to see if there were any news updates. the result came up with the documentary comment, and i was like. huh? what is this? i thought it was inferring mj was creating a doco and naturally my hoaxy brain associated this with a possible bam... so i got out of there, raced home in my car like a speed demon and googled CM on my laptop. the same result came up with the page saying article removed. quickly screen shot it and saved it to photo bucket. now when you google it, that search result doesnt come up anymore... so yeah, glad i caught it for us.

LOL...great story!  We're 'hoax-ified'  :lol:...I live, breathe, and eat 'hoax', it's with me wherever I go.  It really is an 'alternate reality'...like we're in on a big secret lol.  Thanks for sharing  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 03, 2011, 09:34:52 PM

That would be great!  I was wondering about it being a Saturday.  I know that the trial wasn't 'on' on Saturdays (although other trials sometimes are)...but does anyone know if during deliberations, a jury 'works' through the weekend regardless (i.e. can a verdict come at anytime, including the weekend...or if it's not reached by day's end tomorrow, do they go home for the weekend and begin again on Monday?)

With L.O.V.E. always.

Since the jury is not sequestered (for financial reasons I'm sure), they would not deliberate on a weekend; but I highly doubt it would be needed anyway. There will most likely be a verdict tomorrow, 11/4. The jury will probably deliberate 3-4 hours at most (just an estimate and yes I know how much it adds up to :lol:).

Since it's only one count and there are no special circumstances, it's pretty straight forward deliberation.

I would not be surprised if we have a verdict by mid afternoon. :|
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:36:45 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:40:24 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

no
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 03, 2011, 09:41:15 PM

| More Print

Conrad Murray
UPI
Conrad Murray

Of course they have.....and of course it is!  ;)
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:43:31 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 09:44:50 PM
@Snoopy...thanks for your reply, it makes sense since they were not sequestered.  I also tend to think that a verdict won't take long...and I won't be surprised if we hear it tomorrow.

Still 'ties in' with November 5th...verdict on the 4th + 1 day of 'simmering'  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 10:04:43 PM
And who said that CM was not money hungry.  If he is guilty he will need the money because he will lose his license to practice medicine.

IMO, the proceeds from this documentary should be given to the kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

bec

November 03, 2011, 10:17:14 PM
November, I think you're missing the elephant in the room.

Ps. TS, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 03, 2011, 10:22:00 PM

LOL...great story!  We're 'hoax-ified'  :lol:...I live, breathe, and eat 'hoax', it's with me wherever I go.  It really is an 'alternate reality'...like we're in on a big secret lol.  Thanks for sharing  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.

You guys are so funny.....yes BTC...totally hoax-ified!!!!  Just tonight I was in the grocery store...there is a brand new product in the dairy section called : Christmas Milk.  Its label features the letters CM boldly on the front of the bottle.  It's a type of egg nog I think.....a special Christmas drink it said.  So yes...totally hoax-ified! 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 10:36:32 PM
@WishingStar...yup, 'signs' are everywhere lol...even in eggnog  :lol:

@Bec...was that a general 'thank you' to TS...as in, for him being here with us from the beginning and guiding us along the way?  Or was it a specific 'thank you' for something that 99% of us don't know about???????????  :evil:  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal