paula-c

Re: TIAI September 27
November 01, 2011, 02:22:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ilovemjforever maybe level 7 will be on 5th of Nov or 11/11/11.

So Janet is back in Aus...I just don't get it, what was so important in the trial that she had to come back, nothing that big happened, maybe she thought there would of been a verdict already (but I'm sure she knew that it would be delayed), so maybe it was just used to create confusion or a distraction maybe?

Look at the family  their actions and reactions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 02:33:35 PM
So funny, HLN is talking, having time to fill with the trial over early, about the trial.  JVM and two other attny's said that "there is definitely more going on with this trial than meets the eyes"!!!!  AMAZING
Also, they said this could boomerang on the defense!!  And that there are "those in the KNOW" about the whole thing!
I love how they seem to be dropping clues..although I know the consensus is they are not in on it..which makes what they say even more amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 01, 2011, 02:54:13 PM
Oh dear, I feel strangely agitated!

I know this is all an illusion so it's going to go however the illusionist wants it to go, but how, in heaven's name can they finish up this trial basing everything on assumptions.  They've spent 22 days to-ing and fro-ing when ALL the jury can really go on is what Murray said in his interview with police, in which he basically set himself up.

I'd be screaming in frustration if I was a juror, with so many basic questions I'd want answering, from Murray and people who were actually there around 25th June, instead of getting day after day after day of speculative simulations, assumptions and impressive sounding but contradictory medical 'evidence' from so called experts.

TS - please, I hope you call by soon!  I have in mind how you have tried to help us come up with 'evidence' that would stand up in court.  I wish the lawyers in this case had done the same and had come up with the same conclusion as we have.
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:57:08 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 01, 2011, 03:19:00 PM
 The only solution to the dilemma of the jury is to
 1) let them ask questions, not the lawyers
 2) allow them to educate themselves, think for themselves and
 3) make the timing of the trial dependent on whether the jury decides to have full clear sight on the topics.

The jury is the most important apparatus in this cube of criminal trials but has no weight.
  The 6 sides of the cube are:
 - judge = meeting moderator, keeper of rules, decider of what is accepted in court and what jumps off the cliff
 - public = meeting witnesses, keepers of transparency ideal
 - media = meeting documentator ("notes-taker") and distributor, keeper of transparency ideal but actually falsifier of facts with their colouring of opinions
 - the defense = representative of the accused, trying to achieve the best result for their client (being paid upon success regardless if accused is guilty or not)
 - the prosecution = representative of the government (not the people), trying to get society's rules respected by publicly blaming the accused
 - the jury (having no say in the whole play except the verdict)

Missing in this cube are:
 - the accused
 - the victim (or relatives - must seek a private lawsuit after the criminal case on their own expenses)

That's a HUGE general issue in all criminal cases in the U.S..
 All kind of folks are giving the cat sneaking around the milk pot and having their more or less important say but the essential is not met.

In Anglophone jurisdictions, the verdict may be guilty, not guilty, or (in Scotland) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Juries are composed of jurors (also sometimes known as jurymen), who are by definition You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login finders of fact, not professionals.
 [...]
 The jury arrangement has evolved out of the earliest juries, which were found in early medieval England. Members were supposed to inform themselves of crimes and then of the details of the crimes. Their function was therefore closer to that of a grand jury than that of a jury in a trial.

So it is safe to say that today's juries are far less competent by definition and current laws than those juries found in early Middle Ages in England.

A toast to the Cali 32 star seal.
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:33:38 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 01, 2011, 03:50:28 PM
Thank you Grace , both of your last contributions make so much sense! /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 04:33:54 PM
The 5th of November is an important date in the hoax so we can expect something important/significant to happen that day, right? I hope so. mj_dance/

YES sister,5 NOVEMBER is a very important day because on that day ANONYMUS will bring FACEBOOK DOWN   mj_bad/ mj_bad/ mj_bad/ mj_bad/  I can't wait because THE ILLUSION HAS TO STOP,once and for all  smiley_spider!!!!

5 November.

Facebook.

Take.

IT.

DOWN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 01, 2011, 04:53:44 PM
Applehead, if you rely on this video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLxiMemYc0[/youtube]

there's a counter-revolution to take into account as well:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ig4bZawisQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Trojan horses everywhere. Division and selection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 01, 2011, 05:05:37 PM
Thank you Grace for the very informative posts...please know how much you are appreciated and LOVED!
Blessings, LOVE and LIGHT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 01, 2011, 05:45:59 PM
You are right, BeTheChange ...

I think verdict should be "guilty".

I agree, BeTheChange. "Guilty" will point to reckless corrupt doctors - who are already existing and are making quite a lot of money without raising any eyebrow. "Not guilty" would open doors for "Drs Feelgood" to just go ahead and expand what they are already doing.

However, a "guilty" is no free ticket on this train. It is more complicated.

"Guilty"would be required for several reasons:
- despite the various theories elaborated in wildest speculations about what might have happened that day, Doc Murray had allegedly declared that he was not available when the person relying on him needed his competence. The various theories sneaking around the pit like a cat around the milk pot did not change any aspect of this statement.
So no matter what else happened, Doc Murray is guilty of neglect and missing care. In a moral common understanding, Doc Murray is guilty from his statement alone.
- "Guilty" would be "calming" those hostile souls whining for "revenge" on the murderer (for a while).
- "Guilty" is required to "calm" those who were nailed themselves in the trial: Dr. Shafer and Dr. White.
- "Guilty" is required following a dramaturgical logic to induce the wakeup and memory effect of shock for non-believers and non-interested: "it's not the way I thought".
- "Guilty" will put Doc Murray behind "bars" but not really as we learned from TMZ.
- "Guilty" holds the possibility of Michael returning and of a BAM.

But "guilty" is wrong since Doc Murray did not "kill" Michael.

If a "not guilty" is the outcome, the world will for a second be in uproar about "decreasing" moral (hence do nothing about it), the non-believers will scream and maybe attack Doc Murray as a murderer (who will have to search a safe haven - most likely outside the U.S.). Hate will continue to be spit on the Jackson family (which they know well by now).
The non-interested will put Michael as a drug addict to the records, the Jackson family will be one more time a bunch of typical Hollywood lunatics, the estate will continue to make money off Michael's unpublished songs and Michael will have a calm time with his family forever more.

But a "not guilty" is not correct either because Doc Murray did not act as a doctor with responsibility (according to his alleged statement).

This reminds much of the dilemma in "He who says yes" / "He who says no" by German author Bertold Brecht.
These are two theater plays about almost the same story - except one time the answer is "yes", one time the answer is "no". A controversy about society's values and whether individuals should bend for them.

These are scenes from a performance of Brooklyn College Academy:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0Gv97HO0A&feature=related[/youtube]

Whatever and however Michael likes to continue his life will be linked to the verdict.
As this is scripted already, we need not to worry.

Amazing post Grace. I always thought that Murray was going to be found guilty. Therefore I made a post if believers would keep on believing if Murray goes to jail. If I thought the sting was against the judicial system he wasn't going to be found guilty but I believe that the purpose is to show the irresponsible doctors who fuel their patients with drugs. In this scenario, Murray needs to be found guilty and his innocence is going to be proven with Michael's BAM. Fits perfectly with the script. And like you wrote, we shouldn't worry because everything is under Michael's control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 01, 2011, 07:19:06 PM
7 days (inclusive) after the Closing Statements on 3 November is 9/11 (9 November)

Just wanted to throw that in here  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 08:05:02 PM
*very quick, very random thought on the talk about the stars on the CA seal..............

It's almost as if we/they are dancing around with the stars......as in Dancing with the Stars (on ABC/Disney owned)........don't know......told you it was random and just popped into my mind.  Justin Bieber is performing tonight....I think.  I don't typically watch that show......it used to be fun to watch, then for some reason, it changed.......oh well........just one of many random thoughts.......

Blessings to all..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 01, 2011, 08:18:27 PM
*very quick, very random thought on the talk about the stars on the CA seal..............

It's almost as if we/they are dancing around with the stars......as in Dancing with the Stars (on ABC/Disney owned)........don't know......told you it was random and just popped into my mind.  Justin Bieber is performing tonight....I think.  I don't typically watch that show......it used to be fun to watch, then for some reason, it changed.......oh well........just one of many random thoughts.......

Funny you should mention Dancing with the stars, because I watched it last night and I saw so much happen last night that made me think that Michael is connected to it in some way! They used the Blue lighting that Michael loves so much, they had a HUGE 3d spider walking on the dance floor, Nancy Grace and her partner were wearing Michael's Black and Red colors, one of the dancers had a werewolf head on like in thriller, I saw a guy dancing like Michael....I can't remember everything, but it blew me away!! Then after that I watched Hawaii "50" and it was about someone who "Hoaxed their Death"!! they also mentioned walking Zombies and they did a police interegation in this room that was dark with only a blue light Illuminating them, not the usual brightly lit room that they usually use!! Then after that HLN did a little "tribute" montage to Michael!
Now I know last night was Halloween and we all know how much Michael loves Halloween, so all I can say is that Michael was everywhere last night!
AMAZING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 08:33:02 PM

Funny you should mention Dancing with the stars, because I watched it last night and I saw so much happen last night that made me think that Michael is connected to it in some way! They used the Blue lighting that Michael loves so much, they had a HUGE 3d spider walking on the dance floor, Nancy Grace and her partner were wearing Michael's Black and Red colors, one of the dancers had a werewolf head on like in thriller, I saw a guy dancing like Michael....I can't remember everything, but it blew me away!! Then after that I watched Hawaii "50" and it was about someone who "Hoaxed their Death"!! they also mentioned walking Zombies and they did a police interegation in this room that was dark with only a blue light Illuminating them, not the usual brightly lit room that they usually use!! Then after that HLN did a little "tribute" montage to Michael!
Now I know last night was Halloween and we all know how much Michael loves Halloween, so all I can say is that Michael was everywhere last night!
AMAZING!

Wow.......thank you for sharing that, I had no clue, lol.  I have always thought (or maybe secretly hoped) Michael is a strong part of Disney.......it would be the coolest thing ever : )  Thanks again for letting us know all those amazing things that happened.  I am indeed curious to what degree Michael is involved with media.....I just have a feeling it's an amazing scope:
TMZ
ABC/Disney
HLN/CNN
......I wonder if we can tie these together somehow  suspicious// I will look around and see what I find....it will be nice to take my mind off things........

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 01, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
Applehead, if you rely on this video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLxiMemYc0[/youtube]

there's a counter-revolution to take into account as well:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ig4bZawisQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Trojan horses everywhere. Division and selection.

Thank you Grace for this information.. So even if we delete our profile in facebook they still have access t our information.. Wow. that is scary.. How can we erase everything in facebook? is there someway to have everything deleted and they do not have access?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 01, 2011, 09:40:41 PM

Interesting you mention DWTS- Immortal Tour will feature next week- 11/8...  Which is one day before 11/9 (the reverse of 9/11)- which as Adi pointed out above is 7 days from opening statement.  Hm...
I think it is also important that the verdict will happen in week 7 - unless it comes down this week (unlikely with OS starting Thursday)- or goes above a week (which I also doubt).
Illusionist, btw- is one of my favorite movies.... It was funny how no one in the media made the connection that this movie is about a faked death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal