MissG

Re: TIAI September 27
October 28, 2011, 06:22:52 PM
beardman a.k.a souza said "and adios amigos" like pointing out that MJ is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

October 28, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
October 28, 2011 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Posted: 02:47 PM ET      The judge apologized to jurors Friday for delays in the trial before releasing them for the weekend.
"We are past the date I told you your services would be over," Judge Michael Pastor said. "But I know all of you understand that things happen in cases... I recognize the sacrifices you're making. So please continue to hang in there and enjoy your weekend."
During a chambers meeting with lawyers on Thursday, prosecutor David Walgren asked the judge for more time to consider new evidence submitted by the defense. The evidence includes new simulations from defense expert Dr. Paul White, which show the possible effects of the drugs that were in Michael Jackson's system the day he died.
Walgren called the graphs of the new simulations, "hieroglyphics."
Judge Pastor acknowledged Walgren's concerns, but said he's worried about changing the schedule because the jurors have lives and commitments outside of the trial. Walgren said that losing jurors to scheduling conflicts is a risk the state is prepared to take.
Judge Pastor granted the state to begin their cross examination of Dr. White on Monday, giving them the weekend to examine the new defense evidence.
Once Dr. White's testimony is concluded, we expect that the defense will rest. After the defense rests, the prosecution will likely present some sort of rebuttal case.
If things go more quickly than anticipated, closings in the trial could still be Monday. That scenario, however, now seems remote.
If testimony continues into or concludes on Monday – which is certainly possible – then closings in the case could be Tuesday.
But it's also possible that Tuesday could be a dark day, to give the attorneys time to prepare their closing arguments. If that happens, then closings would be delivered on Wednesday.
Complete courtroom coverage of the Conrad Murray trial airs live on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from gavel to gavel. It’s also on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on truTV from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET every weekday.
  Posted by: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Filed under: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happy Birthdays MJ_ForeverandAlways beerchug   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 09:44:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MJ_ForeverandAlways. I hope you have an amazing day sweety. I Love You.  bearhug

party/

[/quote

October 28, 2011
 Happy Birthdays MJ_ForeverandAlways beerchug   

Thank you PureLove & Paula-C for the Birthday wishes.....They really mean a lot to me!!                  I Love you all..... with all my heart!!     bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 10:07:27 PM
Happy Birthday wishes to you both.  This is an amazing adventure we are on together.  One that has been very much enriched by you both.  Thank you for all you have researched, written about and shared on the forum and other places on the web.  You have helped us understand better and LOVE more.
Make a special wish on the next wishingstar of the evening, I will be thinking of you with LOVE.

Blessings to you both always,
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 28, 2011, 10:08:49 PM
When will this trial end?...

Walgren said on Monday he will take ALL DAY with questioning Dr.White

Then we have possible rebuttal witnesses by the defense and the prosecution

Then we have closing arguments and the judge said he doesn't want any more surprises and wants to get this trial moving...so all this will possibly take two days, I guess (Mon and Tue) or possibly 3, then the jury will deliberate, but for how long do you think that will take them?...I really thought we would have a verdict for Halloween being a 'special day' and all...I guess we will see something happen on Halloween since we will have no verdict by then.

Also why did they stop White's testimony?, Flann hadn't finished yet?
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:57:18 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

October 28, 2011, 11:45:44 PM

I predict the next level "7" will be October 28 ...

Good guess.

do you think the murray hospital thing has something to do with TS not posting today...? bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Adi

October 29, 2011, 12:34:14 AM
Good guess.

do you think the murray hospital thing has something to do with TS not posting today...? bangbang

Still a few more hours yet till the 28th is over when looking at PDT time which TS uses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 02:02:02 AM
What I understood from yesterday, about defence position..

1. Murray indeed is one fool of a Dr. who indeed had no equipment,
who was coming and going,
leaving his ONE and only patient all alone. Negligence. Confirmed.

2. Being, as we know, "the gloved one", Michael could inject all he wants
and swallow all the pills he want [while Murray was having fun in the bathroom],
leaving no fingerprints. From what I recall, his lovely fingerprints were NOT found
on syringes, vials etc.

3. Murder version, the theory I started with in 2010 - it kinda supports that, no news here.
Murray is proved silly man with no equipment and no skill, spending enough time in
the bathroom chatting via cellphone, while someone else comes in, injects Michael
with whatever it was, leaves.
 Murray comes back zipping his pants and finds his one and only patient not breathing.

But defence insists on MJ injecting himself  :roll: BS.
It does help that "reasonable doubt" thing though. So.... defence wants that doubt
to rise, so jurors will be confused enough. Right?  confused/ It's the only point.. and
the only chance for defence to make at least some jurors doubt Murray's guilt.
But Murray is still negligent enough! Abandonment, negligence - proved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 29, 2011, 02:33:27 AM

Good guess.

Ah! I see now. That's how easy it is to make false assumptions. Good guess doesn't mean it's the right guess. :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 29, 2011, 02:35:17 AM
Happy Birthday wishes to you both.  This is an amazing adventure we are on together.  One that has been very much enriched by you both.  Thank you for all you have researched, written about and shared on the forum and other places on the web.  You have helped us understand better and LOVE more.
Make a special wish on the next wishingstar of the evening, I will be thinking of you with LOVE.

Blessings to you both always,
Wishingstar

Same here - happy belated anniversary and may the light guide and protect you always.
Thank you for all your wonderful contributions!

Blessings!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login>

Good guess.

We counted the "7" in the presentation charts, yesterday, right?
I don't recall how many were there in total, but on one chart only we counted 16 "7".

So October 28 was indeed a thorough "7" day.
Even the pumpkin came back in a "mute, zoom in on Doc Murray" occasion.
What else do we need.

Doc Murray (or his doppelganger) was back in court, so no reason to panic. The story continues to unfold.
 ;)

Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:42:20 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 29, 2011, 02:36:49 AM

Good guess.

Ah! I see now. That's how easy it is to make false assumptions. Good guess doesn't mean it's the right guess. :lol: :lol:

You guessed it Souza...I mean...your right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

October 29, 2011, 03:13:27 AM
What I understood from yesterday, about defence position..

1. Murray indeed is one fool of a Dr. who indeed had no equipment,
who was coming and going,
leaving his ONE and only patient all alone. Negligence. Confirmed.

2. Being, as we know, "the gloved one", Michael could inject all he wants
and swallow all the pills he want [while Murray was having fun in the bathroom],
leaving no fingerprints. From what I recall, his lovely fingerprints were NOT found
on syringes, vials etc.

3. Murder version, the theory I started with in 2010 - it kinda supports that, no news here.
Murray is proved silly man with no equipment and no skill, spending enough time in
the bathroom chatting via cellphone, while someone else comes in, injects Michael
with whatever it was, leaves.
 Murray comes back zipping his pants and finds his one and only patient not breathing.

But defence insists on MJ injecting himself  BS.
It does help that "reasonable doubt" thing though. So.... defence wants that doubt
to rise, so jurors will be confused enough. Right?  It's the only point.. and
the only chance for defence to make at least some jurors doubt Murray's guilt.
But Murray is still negligent enough! Abandonment, negligence - proved.

Nice assessment of the situation!  And how many innocent people have been accused and served jailtime for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they are simply the best available fit for the crime, also handy for the real killer. In reality there could have been any number of hired medically trained individuals that snuck/or were let in and put the extra amount of propofol in MJ that led to the apnea and his death. Just because Murray seemed incompetent and MJ seemed desperate for sleep really is not enough to make a decision.  With no others accused, it will mean a reasonable doubt decison for them.

TS

Quote from: ~Souza~ on October 24, 2011, 02:16:09 AM

<>>“But if your theory is that this mystery person killed MJ, then where does that leave your claim that Murray cried because he killed MJ?”

Murray cooperated with the mystery person.  And what if I confess that I am Con-rad Murder-y, and I want to turn myself in—would the court accept that, or dismiss it as hearsay?   

Well, it doesn’t matter anyway, because I am now officially giving up on the real murder theory; I give myself an “F”, for succeeding at “F-ailure” (I failed to prove murder).  La Toya supported me when I started this thread (on 9-27-11), by tweeting that “This is definitely straight a murder trial” {http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson/status/118700418254639104}; but now she has spilled the beans, let the cat out of the bag, by saying that it’s a fake death made to look like murder—which is exactly what “The Illusionist” movie is all about {for which version of “The Illusionist”, see Anna’s good post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Around Halloween a person could get nervous about TS backing out so hastily from the murder theory. I just watched the ending of Secret Window, where the main character-- a MPD writer turns psychotic killer (played by Johnny Depp based on novel by Steven King).   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  A killer genius mind could create a labyrinth of scenarios and cover-ups.      Now Murray mysteriously is taken away by ambulance. Could it be an attempt on his life by the real killer to silence him, should he choose to defend himself in court? Perhaps now the plot will truly thicken, and something from way out in left field happen.  (But of course MJ's still alive! :lol:)

"Good guess on the update 7", but I guess TS likes the surprise element!  We'll be here waiting!
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:30:06 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 04:10:39 AM
Okay, I will give my take on this 911 call, it might give some people peace of mind.

Here is the complete call:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"></iframe><br /><a href="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" target="_blank">Conrad Murray Trial: 911 call played in court</a> <i>door  <a href="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" target="_blank">itnnews</a></i>

I for one don't even understand why someone with an emergency would have to go through two people. Most of the 911 calls come in exactly where they should: the person that can send an ambulance right away. But Alvarez first gets the BHPD. Now notice the difference between the woman from the BHPD and the guy from the LAFD. She only picks up (if she even picked up and didn't call Alvarez herself) with 911 emergency. She does not ask for a location, nor does she ask what the emergency is. She has no clue if she should send the cops or an ambulance, because Alvarez only mentioned 'an emergency' and the address. On top of it all, she is going to explain to Alberto that she is going to put him through with the LAFD. Who cares? He has 'an emergency'! All together, as confirmed by Dona Norris on the stand, this whole conversation lasted 46 seconds. 46 seconds is way too much if a person has a cardiac arrest, but hey, how would she know? She only asked for the address, before explaining what she was going to do, before she finally puts the man through with a 3-digit number. If Alvarez actually needed the cops because there was someone with a gun in the house, the LAFD would have to put him through to the BHPD/LAPD again. So we can safely assume that the woman knew exactly what was going on.

Now there are two scenarios:

1. It is normal in LA that you are put through by the police to the LAFD in an emergency and they called early to make sure the woman of the BHPD could put them through at exactly 12:21. That is not so difficult to plan, since we already established that officials are in on this and this first conversation only confirms that in my opinion.

2. They didn't want to rely on the cellphone (mine isn't always working when I want either) and therefor they decided to call the BHPD first, to make sure the call would be received at 12:21. Because 12:21 IS the time the call came in, according to the records (and Dona Norris confirmed that 12:21:04 was the time the call was actually released) and according to the screen in the ambulance. This is the time the world would hear.

I also doubt if it's really 911 that was called, or that they worked with direct numbers. The guy of the LAFD hangs up the phone, which is against protocol, so maybe he was asked to pick up an internal line during his break. Norris and her 'fictious phone number that was phone company stuff' makes me think that that is a possibility.

Anyways, TS correct me if I'm wrong, there might be a third option, but these are already two points that explain the 12:20:18 and the lack of speed by the BHPD.

Souza the lady did in fact ask for the location at 8 seconds then at 13 seconds after the caller stated the address the lady asked him if it was in LA and he said yes,then directly after that the lady did also ask if he needed the police or paramedics and he stated paramedics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 29, 2011, 04:50:38 AM

I've been thinking this increasingly over the past few days - maybe some are getting sort of over confident about future dates and events.  A timely reminder, perhaps, that we are not the ones running this show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 29, 2011, 05:28:42 AM
Regarding possible verdicts:

1. Experts disagreeing = provides reasonable doubt = Murray not guilty

Or:

2. Regardless of experts' opinions about who did what and how, Murray's gross negligence = guilty

Or:

3. Murray takes the stand and tells what REALLY happened = MJ didn't die = not guilty!

Although I favour number 3, realistically I don't expect this to happen!  Number 2 is looking the most likely to me right now.

I wonder though about what legally constitutes 'involuntary manslaughter'.  Does Murray need to have administered the fatal dose himself for him to be guilty, or can his negligence, even if MJ did it himself, be sufficient to find him guilty?

(Of course, neither MJ nor Murray administered anything fatal, just trying to go along with the plot here!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions