No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI September 27
October 28, 2011, 07:22:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1cHQpsiTs&feature=related[/youtube]

I like watching him acting so royal when he's in public :mrgreen: .

May I give you a hug your majesty bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 28, 2011, 07:27:19 AM

I also want to comment on that bearded guy who looks very strange and suspicious talking in circles, with his Front-like word "enchalada" and Back-like "going for the throat" (jugular). Who is he really? Applehead, where do you find all these vids, pics, etc.?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJRaNrf4DS0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Isn't it obvious, he must be Front :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Souza you can have him geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 28, 2011, 08:01:55 AM
I'm intrigued by our bearded man as well. At last somebody else on the planet shares my suspicions about Macca.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
He bares an uncanny resemblance to the father of modern hoaxes Joey Skaggs, or is it only the superficial facial hair?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJRaNrf4DS0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4daqugkHY&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:04:08 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 08:08:41 AM
  I feel the need to address something before it becomes an issue.  Every day, during court testimony, many of us watch the trial via the live feed provided by this site (thank you for that BTW). I for one watch in order to  find clues about the hoax, share perspective, learn and enjoy myself doing so.
  There are times when the conversation in the chat room becomes jovial, immature and even R-rated.  Some do not care much for conversation and would rather just watch and listen to the trial without distraction and I can respect that.
  There is nothing wrong with  :lol: or lolol/ or party/ while we converse about  we all have an intrest in. We all came here in different ways. Some have known all along that this is a hoax while others are just now "waking up" to it.  However we got here, we are all aware that something is happening and that we want to know more.
   Michael Jackson, along with my family, friends and life experiance, taught me to be myself and be okay with it. To be a child at heart and to laugh when I want to is my  right as a soul carrying human being and I choose to share that with others. Laughter has seen me through many a struggle and will continue to  do so.  "Why so serious?"  WTF??
  My intellect and respect for Michael has been called into question and this post is my response.

Intellect is relative so there is no point in discussing it.  Respect for Michael is another matter entirely. I laugh when i seen an elephant in a courtroom and then say, "hey that elephant has a big ass" or something.  Does anyone honestly think that the only reason there are elephants in the courtroom is to compel us to do research on why it's there (which i do)?  NO.  It's also funny as hell.  "Michael has balls filled with botox." Someone in chat said that today during testimony.  THAT is funny as hell!  :)   I could go on but I think I made my point.  Respect for Michael and his work is not solely based on purchasing it.  It is also shown through appreciation for the time and effort put forth by him whether it be for entertainment or enlightenment.   We are blessed that we recieve both from him.  He wants us to laugh and joke and love and play and be happy....right?  Isn't that why we are here? 
  I look forward to the conversation with my new friends everyday.  I smile and laugh and truly treasure the time that I am lucky enough to share with them.  if I offend someone i will surely apologize but I will not be sorry for enjoying myself.   

@Michael   @peterpan @davedave....whoever the hell you are.....Thank you for reminding me to smile ;D   Love you all.....   Toot.

Tooty….. I love and respect you as part of my MJ Family, and I have to say that I have so very much enjoyed watching the trial with my MJ Family and being able to comment and look for keys & clues throughout every day’s trial broadcast with you and our other family members. But as of the last few days I have found myself very uncomfortable at times with the direction the chat has taken, and with the speed that the chat goes. It’s become so hard to even keep up with all the jokes and videos being posted to chat. It seems at times the hoax discussion has went from hoax related chat to a lot of sexual innuendos and jokes. I am not a prude, but I feel there is a time and place for that kind of talk and behavior. On our public chat where there is at least one known member who is a very young teen and we have no idea how many others are under Anon’s nicks, I feel that this kind of chat is very inappropriate.  I’m all for fun and humor, but some of the things said is just downright raunchy in my opinion.

I’m not saying this to be hurtful in any way, it just my feelings! And I say it with love and respect. Even though there were comments made yesterday that ‘you can say or doing anything and it’s OK as long as you follow it with It’s all for LOVE” When I say I love and appreciate all of you I really do mean it and I don’t say those words lightly or with no meaning or emotion behind them, there are not empty words for me! I am sorry if this offends anyone, as it is not meant that way. I just felt I needed to comment and voice my feelings and thoughts.

Much LOVE, Blessings, and  bearhug   to you All!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 28, 2011, 08:59:50 AM
Sunflower shower time again?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdooR1NBtlU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

October 28, 2011, 09:02:15 AM
You know, I am busy uploading all the videos of the testimonies, and I noticed that this will be day 20. The defense is most likely going to rest its case today and if we add one day for the verdict (Monday, Halloween?? 333 weeks after MJ's verdict??) we get 21 days. How coincidental that that makes 3 x 7 or as we say: 777.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 09:05:56 AM
I'm intrigued with 'bearded man' as well!  Very interesting interview...thanks for posting it Applehead (and for the Brett interview as well).

Hmmm...'Murray should spill the beans'.  The 'media' keep reporting that Dr. White is most likely the last defense witness and they also keep suggesting that Murray is NOT taking the stand....both may very well end up being true.  But it would be SUPER  afraid/  if just when everyone thinks it's over, Murray is called to the stand and DOES spill the beans!  That would sure be a show (and heart) stopper  :lol:

Guess we'll know soon enough.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @Souza...makes sense, with that all-important one day of 'simmering'  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 28, 2011, 09:15:18 AM
@ anyone - does a day of 'simmering' represent a literal day, or is it figurative for a 'period of time' like the creative days...or is it at this stage unknown....

@ bethechange....  if CM takes stand and spills beans you would have to agree that the story would only be able to be verified by BAM... or perhaps the family would verify CMs statement if he did use stand to spill beans.... what do you imagine?

this is all hyperthetical of course...
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:41:41 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

October 28, 2011, 09:46:32 AM
@Australian MJ Believer...if this were a 'real' trial, I don't think there's any way that the defense would advise Murray to take the stand...he would be grilled on cross.  Since it's not a 'real' trial...and since it's almost, in the mind of most, a 'foregone' conclusion that Murray WON'T testify...who knows what could happen? It may just end with Dr. White...and unless he says something totally outta the box, it won't be a 'dramatic' ending to the trial (at least before the verdict).  Mind you, there still has to be closing statements...so maybe there'll be some 'drama' there.

As for Murray taking the stand...I would imagine that if he does, the trial won't end today or Monday.  I'm sure he'd be on there for a few days...so that would work against the 'theory' of getting a verdict on Halloween (which does make 'sense' hoaxwise).  But if he were to take the stand and shock us all lol...I agree that either a BAM or family would have to corroborate his 'beans'  :lol: .

The 'suspense' is killing me  /woohoo/ ...I just hope it ends with a bang!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 28, 2011, 10:23:25 AM
OMG!   WTF?? /bravo/

Tooty- your post was great and it described the way I feel completely. Not this one, the one before this one LOL.
For those who don't personally know me (which is every single one of you) I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor. I've been a tree climbing (and falling out of), rough housing, anti-girly girl all my life. I make jokes with no intentions of hurting anyone's feelings. but I get a little kick out of teasing people a little. There are many uptight, stiff upper lip people in this world and tooty and I are the kind of nuts who keep things balanced. If everyone was so serious, I doubt Mike would even want to come back. I know I wouldn't.
Its a live chat, there are some things said that you just can't take back (not that I would). I understand some of you are older with kids who talk like us (your kids are awesome) and you don't "get" why we are so vulgar sometimes in chat. We say "fart" and "poop" and "balls". AHHHHHH!!!! Oh no!! We have been so endoctrinated to chose our words carefully. All of this political correctness bores me *yawn*. I'm a lost boy (girl) by heart, and I refuse to grow up and become stale and emotionless.
PS- This is a hoax. Its synonyms are prank, joke and trick. I love everyone of you, lets laugh together.
If I ever offend any of you, just tell me to SHUT UP! lol, it won't hurt my feelings and I won't hold a grudge against you. I am completely free in my immaturity!

OMG! What is going on?  Murry goes to the hospital?  [youtube]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube] 
Why is it I can never get YT vids to post on this new forum? /pull hair/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdooR1NBtlU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Whaaaa?  LOL?

MsTrinity, are you clicking the youtube button and pasting the link in between?

Question - Did White finish his testimony today? If he didn't and there is court tomorrow I wonder if this is a replay of  2005 when Michael was told to leave the hospital to get to court. It will be interesting to see if Murray is still in the hospital tomorrow morning and what the judge will do? Will he make Murray come to court regardless or will he postpone court until Murray is well enough to return?

IF this has nothing to do with the hoax, I hope everything is alright with Murray!

Once again, there are NO coincidences!!!
 /toldya/
LMAO, I feel bad they have to cram all that tallness into the ambo.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 28, 2011, 10:38:05 AM
Just a quick post about my thoughts on the chat room conversations.  I go to the trial link primarily to watch the court proceedings. It's nice to also be able to make contact with others doing the same and comment on the action, and I've had some wonderful conversations with many of you.

I don't have a problem with a bit of 'off topic' banter in the breaks, but I have to say it's frustrating when some appear not to be paying any attention to what's going on in court, and comments of those who are, are many times overlooked in the speed and tone of that type of chat.

Most of the time I have to say, I watch full screen on TMZ or Red Carpet and just click back to chat in the breaks or when something mega happens, as I find chat going on at the side quite distracting!

I'm sure we can all watch and chat happily together with perhaps a little more thought. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 10:50:30 AM

OMG! What is going on?  Murry goes to the hospital?  [youtube]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube] 
Why is it I can never get YT vids to post on this new forum? /pull hair/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdooR1NBtlU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Whaaaa?  LOL?

MsTrinity, are you clicking the youtube button and pasting the link in between?

Question - Did White finish his testimony today? If he didn't and there is court tomorrow I wonder if this is a replay of  2005 when Michael was told to leave the hospital to get to court. It will be interesting to see if Murray is still in the hospital tomorrow morning and what the judge will do? Will he make Murray come to court regardless or will he postpone court until Murray is well enough to return?

IF this has nothing to do with the hoax, I hope everything is alright with Murray!

Maybe Murray will show up in pj's lol. 
Seriously... WTF?? is going on???  You would think that this would be plastered all over the news, regardless if it is part of the hoax...especially TMZ and HLN but there's only this video.  The youtube acct has some interesting vids...but don't know what to make of this one.

On the youtube vid page, someone commented about the sunflower at :19.  I'm sure time will tell if this vid is legit. 

With L.O.V.E. always. 

Yes Andrea I did :lol: Several times but it kept saying invalid link... /white flag/

@ Mish & BeTheChange I had the same thoughts! Anxiety attack? Pajama Day? 
I didn't see it till someone on FB pointed it out... @ time sig 0:32 The SUNFLOWER appears then disappears... At first I thought the guy was just holding it; but you can see it come & go in a flash so it looks like someone is messing with us
lolol/ That and the Orange tie & pumpkin in the court room...Happy Halloween?!
Not to mention the Elephant in the courtroom comment.  What a day!
/judge/
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:04:20 AM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Grace

October 28, 2011, 11:08:03 AM
I don't have a problem with a bit of 'off topic' banter in the breaks, but I have to say it's frustrating when some appear not to be paying any attention to what's going on in court, and comments of those who are, are many times overlooked in the speed and tone of that type of chat.

Seconded.
We are not only here to make fun of the characters in this play.
We know that there are messages, hints and bounces into the direction Michael wants to go.
If the trial would not be important, there wouldn't be any.
It seems Michael even responds to our wishes. Doc Murray was seen smiling and we had asked for this.
We wanted pumpkin and we got it.

The trial is a masterpiece of performance art and I would think it would be a pity if we would not pay attention to its detailed script but clown along. Jokes are fine once in a while but the purpose of the availability of this chatroom is not jokes but exchange of observations about the trial.

As to some dirty talk: we had that discussion on the goldpants' thread as well.
For those who don't believe that we do have minors on board: we do and this is the case since the first day MJHD started and since the first day Souza established this forum. It would only be fair to refrain from making this an adult forum. Michael is an inspiration for everybody and everybody is welcome here, minors included.

I think if we meet in the middle like we did before, everybody can and will be happy.
For those who prefer to exchange 100% fun and dirty talk, PM is certainly offering an appropriate space for that.

Can we please go back to observing, enjoying and discussing the trial?

Blessings.
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:13:08 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

October 28, 2011, 11:12:56 AM
Anyone can remember that some time ago appeared a  of news that was saying something as well as that "members of the family of Michael Jackson fear suicide of Murray if he is convicted" ... look at the rumors

Rumour - Conrad Murray attempted suicide!
Early reports just coming in, and this seems to be all over Twitter. It looks like Murray has attempted suicide and has been taken to the hospital.

Awaiting confirmation.

If all else fails, pulls the SYMPATHY card .....

It's not confirmed, although it's all over Twitter, and Facebook

If this is true then whoa. But until these rumours are confirmed then I'm not saying much else.

Looks very fake and if he did so what

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Family of Michael Jackson Fear suicide of the singer if he is convicted ... which reminds them this?
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:17:55 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions