~Souza~

Re: TIAI September 27
October 24, 2011, 04:16:09 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Speaking of the jury: is there even a jury TS?  ;)

PT0153 asked me to tell PF that there is a jury in the courtroom.

Speaking of the jury, here is an excellent observation by BeTheChange

Please tell PT that he scored points with PF and that PF says thanks. :lol:

Hey TS, stop lurking and start defending your murder theory. Your attempts so far have been disappointing. Come on, use that big imagination of yours! ;)

lolol/

Okay, here we go ...

First, there are the three points from last time: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You said I cheated, but I doubt that you are planning to elaborate on just exactly how I supposedly cheated??   :shock:   :roll:   :shock:

Having shown to us multiple times that you have influence on the Jacksons, means you can indeed CHEAT. All you have to do is ask La Toya to tweet in your favour and you have 'proof' of your theory. But here is the tiny problem TS: It won't hold up in a court of law! La Toya -even if she tweeted that without having you ask her- is merely tweeting an opinion, which doesn't qualify as evidence. 'Objection Your Honor! Hearsay! - Sustained! Strike that last tweet.'  :lol:

Bec was clearly being sarcastic, and so was I, so that can't be seen as proof either. So these points hold no merit.

Also, you yourself mentioned the mystery person in the bedroom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mystery person being Michael since he is not dead and therefor they did not take prints from his dead fingers. Still not proof of murder. But if your theory is that this mystery person killed MJ, then where does that leave your claim that Murray cried because he killed MJ?

The 32 stars in the seal proves that the court is in on the murder plot (more details on that shortly).  You see, if they ever get busted for being an accomplice in a murder conspiracy, all they have to do is show the 32 stars and say: you can't get the court in trouble, because it wasn't official court anyway!   /bravo/

So you are saying that they can not be charged for being part of a murder plot because they added one star to the seal? Please support that with undeniable evidence. A sting? Yes because no one died. A murder? Nah... don't think so.  /judge/

Dr. Murray cried in court.  So that proves he knows MJ is dead, and he started having some regrets for being part of this colossal murder plot.

So where does that leave the mystery person? And I think Murray cried because he realized all his baby mommas would take the stand and he would be outed as a playah to the world! Or there was something in his eye, or one of the Jurors gave him a nasty look, or he asked Ms. Brazil out for dinner and she said no. Who knows? Still not proof of murder.

Speaking of Dr. Murray, Elsa said: "You have won the murder theory TS? Then -like Dr Murray- you have incriminated yourself. The foreknowledge you have shown proves you must be in on the murder plot and this elaborate hoax cover-up."

Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this magic ball here and that tells me you are not. Unless Murray has a secret mini-computer on his lap or this whole thing is all pre-recorded, I can say with certainty that you are not Dr. Murray :lol:

Finally, there is a thread with this question in the title: "Did the ILLUMINATI have something to do with Michael Jackson's death?????"

SpokenTruth answered the question very clearly: "Yes, they killed him."

Now that is unmistakable clear.  Surely, with a username like SpokenTRUTH, the answer given could not possibly be anything other than true, right???    suspicious//    smiley_spider    suspicious//

'Objection Your Honor! Hearsay...- Sustained.'

coincidence :?: "Michael" album cover

No, this can't possibly be a coincidence.

Not only are the stripes the same color, but the 1 star in the bubble (represents the extra star in the seal) is the same color and shape as the 32 stars (five pointed).

And to top it all off, the full picture has a gavel in one of the bubbles, which obviously represents the court case.

This proves that the Illuminati had the seal with 32 stars planned for court a year ago {see my last post on this, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and it also shows that they had enough control at Sony to put it on the album artwork.  Scared yet?    afraid/

How did I miss that star? That's neat. But anyways, a fake courtcase if this were a murderplot does not make sense. There is no need to have the court in on a murderplot, because you would want the scapegoat to be convicted. You only need one corrupt detective in to fabricate some false evidence on the scene.

So face it TS, you lost big time. But then again, you're not really trying because I know you can do better than that. Probably because you don't have real supporting evidence
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 24, 2011, 04:51:31 AM

Mystery person being Michael since he is not dead and therefor they did not take prints from his dead fingers. Still not proof of murder. But if your theory is that this mystery person killed MJ, then where does that leave your claim that Murray cried because he killed MJ?

They apparently did get his finger prints from somewhere though Souza:

People's 167: three page stipulation regarding fingerprints

"Fingerprint analysis was conducted in this case by the LAPD
         crime lab. The following is a summary of the fingerprint analysis
         results:

People's 30 (LAPD item #106) the 100mL propofol vial had one left
         index fingerprint; this left index fingerprint was matched to
         defendant Conrad Murray.

People's 118 (LAPD item #142) the syringe had one thumbprint;
         this thumbprint was matched to coroner investigator Elissa Fleak.

The following item was printed, four identifiable fingerprints were
         obtained from the item, no identification was made. That item being:
         people's 29 (LAPD item #110) the saline bag with cut.

The following items were printed, two identifiable fingerprints were
         obtained from these items, no identification was made. Those items
         being: people's 156 (LAPD item #112) saline bag and people's 102
         (LAPD item #104) a 20 mL propofol vial.

The following item was printed, one identifiable fingerprint was
         obtained from the item, no identification was made. That item being:
         people's 136 (LAPD item #107) a 20mL propofol vial.

In regards to items people's 29, people's 156, people's 102, and
         people's 136 just mentioned the following individuals were manually
         compared to the identifiable fingerprints and were eliminated as
         the source of the fingerprint(s). Those people being:

- Conrad Murray
            - Michael Jackson
            - Alberto Alvarez
            - Michael Amir Williams
            - Faheem Muhammad
            - Mark Goodwin
            - Scott Smith
            - Martin Blount
            - Jimmy Nicholas
            - Blanca Nicholas
            - Elissa Fleak
            - Kai Chase

The following items were printed and no fingerprints were obtained.
         This means, although the items may have been touched or handled, no
         fingerprints were obtained that could be used for either identification
         or elimination. These items being:

- people's 138 (LAPD item #108) 2 midazolam vials
         - people's 137 (LAPD item #109) 1 lorazepam vial
         - people's 132 (LAPD item #113) 2 lidocaine vials
         - people's 132 (LAPD item #114) 1 lidocaine vial
         - people's 150 (LAPD item #116) eyedrops
         - people's 149 (LAPD item #117) tube marked BQ/KA/RA
         - people's 148 (LAPD item #118) bottle of marked ephedrin/caffeine/asprin
         - people's 142 (LAPD item #119) 2 100mL propofol vials
         - people's 143 (LAPD item #120) 7 20 mL propofol vials
         - people's 144 (LAPD item #121) 2 lidocaine vials
         - people's 144 (LAPD item #122) 1 lidocaine vial
         - people's 147 (LAPD item #123) 2 lorazepam vials
         - people's 146 (LAPD item #124) 4 flumazenil vials
         - people's 145 (LAPD item #125) 3 midazolam vials
         - people's 157 (LAPD item #112) IV Tubing
         - people's 158 (LAPD item #112) IV y-connector tubing
         - people's 159 (LAPD item #112) Syringe w/needle "

I took this info from near the bottom of Melody's long post here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 05:37:43 AM
Hmm.. i found a live blog from AOLTv, it updates the first verdict being read at 5:13, so maybe it wasn't at :25

That would be 5:13 Eastern time, or 2:13 CA time, right?

I'm assuming..  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 24, 2011, 05:51:34 AM
I knew that TS stood for Dr Murray, see...

Ttttconrad Sssmurrray

P.S- Would be nice to see DCM smile MORE once in a while.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:53:45 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

October 24, 2011, 08:09:40 AM
Even though they say Michael's prints were here or not...
BUT...is there anything that says they fingerprinted the body?  I mean...we got fed the story about him coming in with a different name.  We know that supposedly LaToya took in an old ID and ID'd him with it...another story we were fed early.  But, were have they said they printed that body.  Michael's prints would, of course be in the system for them to use for court, as he'd been processed before.  But, that "body"...have they said they confirmed him from prints to be Michael??  They are saying he didn't touch that syringe...okay...sure.  But, they are trying to clear Michael from killing himself..and at the same time show Murray must've done it.  I don't know...saying Michael didn't do it, don't mean Murray did..but anyhow...Has the body been printed??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 09:12:15 AM

The 2005 verdict was read at 2:25pm (Eastern time)...and he 'died' at 2:26pm.  Maybe this will also 'tie' in with the 'time' the verdict is read...if it's read on Oct 31st.  The 'fire alarm' going off in court at exactly 2:26pm might have been a clue as to 'timing'.

Can you document the 2:25pm time?  And was it Eastern time, or CA time?  Does everyone else agree with the 2:25pm timing?

Thanks.

I was, most definitely, mistaken in writing Eastern time...thanks for correcting that.  IF there is any truth to the 'theory' of the timing for the CM verdict tying in with the 2005 verdict timing as well as the 'death' timing...then it, of course, makes more sense that the 2:25pm (2005 verdict) was CA time, not Eastern.  I just remember sitting in front of my tv on June 13th...anxiously awaiting to hear the verdict...it was a bittersweet moment.

But now you've got me questioning the actual 'time' of 2:25pm  :? .  Hmmm...much has been said (written) about 2:25pm being the verdict time...but maybe it's another case of 'copy and paste' without actual verifying.  I will try to find some 'concrete' documentation of the 2005 verdict time and will post what, if anything, I can find.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S.  Off-topic:  For anyone who has the opportunity to see the Immortal Tour...GO!  It was absolutely spectacular....pure escapism.  And it has Michael ALL over it.  It's left me speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 24, 2011, 09:40:54 AM
Ok...from what I've gathered in the few minutes I just spent looking up the 2005 verdict time...it looks like the verdict reading began at approx. 2:14pm and ended at approx. 2:18pm.

Sky News Live Coverage:

And here's FOX news and CNN reporting the outcome of the verdict live at 2:18pm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SlDIsewumw&feature=related

[/youtube]

So where the heck did 2:25pm come from???  And based on that...the CM verdict timing 'theory' tying in with the 2005 verdict timing and MJ's time of 'death'...just crashed  :lol: .

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

October 24, 2011, 10:40:08 AM
It came from Wikipedia, which can be and is frequently edited by outside supporting contributors.

So Wiki isn't necessarily a reliable source.

It was likely planted on Wiki, similar to how other "facts" have been planted or leaked along the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Shining light

October 24, 2011, 11:25:49 AM

TS, will you post when pros rests and defense starts?

Maybe....

Good guess.

I predict the next level "7" will be October 28 ...

Good guess.

"Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!" TS you say that you are Conrad Murray?  respect/ You really want to put a shock into people you should say you are Tupac Shakur.  afraid/ lol .I will make one more prediction" This is still far from over!" What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 11:38:53 AM by Shining light
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 24, 2011, 11:32:56 AM
Hey TS, stop lurking and start defending your murder theory. Your attempts so far have been disappointing. Come on, use that big imagination of yours! ;)

lolol/

Okay, here we go ...

First, there are the three points from last time: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You said I cheated, but I doubt that you are planning to elaborate on just exactly how I supposedly cheated??   :shock:   :roll:   :shock:

Also, you yourself mentioned the mystery person in the bedroom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 32 stars in the seal proves that the court is in on the murder plot (more details on that shortly).  You see, if they ever get busted for being an accomplice in a murder conspiracy, all they have to do is show the 32 stars and say: you can't get the court in trouble, because it wasn't official court anyway!   /bravo/

Dr. Murray cried in court.  So that proves he knows MJ is dead, and he started having some regrets for being part of this colossal murder plot.

Speaking of Dr. Murray, Elsa said: "You have won the murder theory TS? Then -like Dr Murray- you have incriminated yourself. The foreknowledge you have shown proves you must be in on the murder plot and this elaborate hoax cover-up."

Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, there is a thread with this question in the title: "Did the ILLUMINATI have something to do with Michael Jackson's death?????"

Now that is unmistakable clear.  Surely, with a username like SpokenTRUTH, the answer given could not possibly be anything other than true, right???    suspicious//    smiley_spider    suspicious//   

I'm sorry TS the seal is not a evidence ... you could call it a neglect ....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 24, 2011, 11:44:17 AM
The colours/stripes of the court seal may not have changed but the colours/stripes on shirt of the Michael painting are deliberate to match the court seal background. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 24, 2011, 12:00:49 PM

lolol/

Okay, here we go ...

I'm sorry TS the seal is not a evidence ... you could call it a neglect ....

I don't understand, so the seal with 32 stars is correct? How could this be? this is an official photo
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:25:37 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 12:27:22 PM
 WTF??  Is with that seal? How come here are also 32 stars?  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

_Anna_

October 24, 2011, 12:33:24 PM
It mean it's just an ERROR? And the seal is wrong there, only in that room? EVERYWHERE I look it's with 31 stars. Only here, in this room, on this wall it has 32. It means it's just an error and not on purpose like we thought.

If you go and search for a 2006 doc.,  you can see the seal from another room which has 31 stars in it. So the one that is ONLY in that room is a mistake. There's nothing weird, this is real but only a huge mistake by the ones who made this particular seal in this room. No hoax, as we thought.

Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:56:05 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 24, 2011, 01:17:39 PM
Is it just me or there is someone photoshopped in that picture??? The white-haired man with white tie on the right.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal