Re: TIAI September 27
October 20, 2011, 12:47:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Souza........
I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now.......is there really a jury?  Or are we just being led to think that?
I guess we will know shortly...........btw, thank you for all posting of videos etc.  It's a real help when I can't watch the trial live. 

Have a great day/evening....
Blessings

Maybe we're the jury... /judge/ as is the rest of the world.

Very interesting thought......if so, I'd so be in contempt of court, sorry Judge Pastor, but  WTF?? is going on in your court?  I'd love to ask him what he thinks of all that we have found wrong..........starting with the seal, moving to those pictures and onto conflicting everything........are we truly the only ones who see this?  Is this a real trial........or is it The Twilight Zone?  I don't know......only the Shadow knows........OMGosh........The Shadow= TS  :lol: :shock:

Wow...how my mind travels......scary at times........ :lol: :shock:

One of the story lines:

Death Stalks the Shadow (Johnstone and Moorehead)

A killer on death row tells the Shadow that his seemingly respectable defense attorney is planning an insurance scam that will result in the deaths of several people.

Blessings

You & I both! /judge/ I'm not familiar with The Shadow, but I caught the Never Neverland reference in the Court highlights shown on tv!
Then of course my mind went directly to Monster Rap lyrics...
lolol/ But that's how my mind works. geek/
I remember somebody mentioned what might happen if they exhume the "body" bc of the additional testing they were doing for court... & of course there would be NO BODY.
afraid/
That would definitely be a HALLOWEEN THRILLER!  Remember how on stage when Michael would perform Thriller he was put into the glass coffin?  Then when they pull away the curtain the coffin & MJ disappear??? 
/toldya/

Yes, yes, yes.......that would be awesome.....I always thought the staging of Thriller was great.  It is always great to watch....captivating each time.  I caught up with the Never Neverland comment...I was like :shock: surely he didn't say that!  I was amazed...it seems like comments are getting more bold.....almost made for non-believers to reconsider their thoughts.  Leading a horse to water....never going to make them drink, however.  Some people are so stubborn, lol.  They are so boxed in with their thoughts/beliefs.  I am glad we are outside that box....thinkers to the extreme.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 12:55:25 PM

I am so glad this gurney photo is making the rounds again (no pun intended).  I wanted to ask one more time.........if this is supposedly a dead Michael Jackson, why is the head elevated?  Surely they don't elevate the head in the ER while doing chest compressions, or CPR or other things like that.  If he died in the ER....would they then elevate the head, if so why?  It make no sense.  Also, if you really look at the arms...they don't match.  One has tape and fluff stuff, one is more plain.  One looks like it's holding a wire or tubing....why?  IVs don't go into a palm, they go on top of the hand.  The two hands are in different positions as well.  Are these supposed to be taken at the same time?   I also tried to find that amazing post about the style/brand of gurney.....Stryker.  This gurney is definitely an older style. 

@Wishingstar  /bravo/

You just asked the most basic question in a situation like this. What's the reason of the elevated head????

Personally i fall into the trap for staring the pic for a long time and looking for the tiniest thing to stick out by shouting hey it's FAKE!!!! But what you noticed is the simpliest yet the most huge clue about this picture!
Thanks  ;) penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 20, 2011, 02:55:09 PM
@MsTrinity333, @WishingStar, @BeTheChange: I LOVE your comments ^^
I have nothing to add, but my excitement and this ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: It's A Movie
October 20, 2011, 03:27:16 PM
Everyone, my thing is to me, this still reads and rings just like a movie.  Just think about the thousands of movies that have been produced.  Even TV shows, i.e., weekly dramas, as they have a script that tells a story.  It has a beginning, middle and ending, unless the end keeps people hanging.  Most are fiction based.

This one may end up being "like a dream sequence" like the TV show Dallas ended up doing when the viewers/fans wanted Bobby back.  Jermaine claimed a dream he kept having about MJ took him and his bros to Forest Glen/Lawn at the end of the Jackson Family Dynasty show.  LOL!

Now since this is a movie/DOC/ARG/expose type of thing, a script can easily be explained by the scripter.  Only said one has all of the answers.  Most movies are fiction, and of course some are based on true stories.  I find this one to be based on such - and it has its humorous side.  MJ is doing/creating many things with thisun'.  He's got it covered, because he is so brilliant, special and some more stuff.

I haven't been watching the trial or any of the after shows.  I wished I would give the Nancy Grace's of the world the time of day.  I do appreciate catching up here with what some are conveying.  Thanks for this thread.  Souza always thinks of everything.  I think TS = The Source.  I thought it back on old board.  Where are we all from?  THE SOURCE.

By the way, I agree with Souza and the like that wondered that since this is a movie (The Conrad Murray Documentary - Director Michael Jackson - remember this was how it was listed in the IMDB at one time), then there sure doesn't have to be a real jury.  And please, if MJ had really passed Mrs. Jackson wouldn't have missed a couple of days to go to a tribute.  LOL!  That doesn't even make sense.  Diana Ross wouldn't have been able to perform either.  Smokey reads her letter about Michael at the Memorial - and she says - "Michael was a personal love of mine.  I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Jackson for sharing Michael with the world and with me."  Huh?  With me?  She should have just said - sharing him with the world.  You're part of the world Diana.  LOL!  So, DOC Murray on trial for killing her baby - and she can still stand and sing strong on the 1st day of trial - and the rest of week.  I don't think so!  Omer would have taken his little short karate kicking self down there to that courtroom too for some REVENGE.  LOL!  I tell ya!  I said all of this to say that, they know where MJ is and he is not in no tomb.

Now this may be farfetched, but remember when they showed MJ's parents for this bogus trial wearing the same clothes (blue suit Mama Jackson and Papa Joe also wearing the same clothes) from five years ago?  How do we not know that we weren't being fed the same video from 5 years ago?  With today's technology (we are all holograms by the way - and supposedly on the New Earth we'll be avatars) anything is possible.  MJ was ready, willing and able and had the wherewithal to pull this thing off.  Wouldn't that be something? 

Because his parents are older, they would just look like his parents and not like five years older.  Most wouldn't have been paying attention to them like some of us that did follow the 2005 trial (and I did).  In other words, MJ and others could have been spliced out of the manipulated video from 2005 - and he could have fed it to us like it was his parents in real time.  Matter-of-fact, a lot of this could have already been recorded just like this and the other day.  LOL!  Also, Murray could be computer generated at times, just like anyone else could, and faces could be superimposed, etc.  I mean, there is so much innovated technology out there until it is not even funny, and I probably am not explaining it right - but some get where I'm coming from. 

I still say that the four years to get it right (when he said it - it probably was in 2008) is our Redemption - which is Ascension.  MJ and the Blue Eye pic = the Blue Star (Eye of God) Kachina according to the Hopi.  I think those pics are recent.  Seeing MJ is alive (but can ascend at anytime), why wouldn't he take some up to date pics (for message and hoax purposes)?

Here's my thing, when someone is filming a picture/movie, said one can take so many liberties - as it is said one's vision.  We know that MJ is a Visionary that won't quit, and so since in the fifth dimension, there is only "NOW", then that means that what one imagines will be realized immediately.  Doesn't this sound like MJ?  He has always been like that, because he is so gifted and talented.  He admitted that he is obsessed with creating.  He's always known that he was the Master of his OWN REALITY - and that that is how it will be for all that are AWAKE in the near and not so distant future.  Of course, for some, they got it like that now.  Namely, Michael J. Jackson.

I won't get hung up on anything concerning this trial, and especially for the things that don't add up.  I chalk it all up to it being a movie (and some MJ magic) - and therefore just like everyday life, "it's all an illusion."  "Fame - fortune, they are all illusions."  (MJ/Scarecrow (garbage in - garbage out) from the movie - The Wiz)

'Cause who is to say that that so-called doctor that claimed he gave MJ propofol back in the nineties is for real.  Are you kidding me?  That is bull crapola.  That man could have gotten paid for selling that sorry story - but because MJ paid him to say it, it's all good.  MJ is paying a lot of people/actors/actresses, et al.  I think that many are doing it because they are in awe of him and his creativity.  They can see and feel his light and aura. 

Let's not forget that MJ is also punking those that have always believed the worse of him because it was in print or on one of those talkin' head shows.  Those folks aren't journalists.  I mean really!  MJ read thousands of books they say - and had a library at his home for thousands of more.  Yet these folks are more intellectual than him?  NOT!

Please don't ever forget that MJ is/was not doing (all he has ever done) this just for hoaxers.  "Let's Get Serious."  Many people (fans and non-fans alike) watched 'This Is It.’ Newsflash to some - but he didn't make that movie ONLY for hoaxers.  He was trying to reach a more global audience.  He knew he had the pull/essence to do so.  He wants the global community to wake up so that they can experience Ascension.  No one can convince me otherwise.  Plus he wanted us to "discover the man we never knew" and some more stuff - like connecting back with Mother Earth (GAIA) and The Source - God.

Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:44:22 PM by peacock7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 03:27:42 PM
Right back at ya SimPattyK  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 20, 2011, 04:58:07 PM
Wow that look on Murray's face...one of the most infamous priceless images I have ever seen...just when I thought the trial was boring me to death...what made him have that expression?...the lawyers took a sidebar and then came back and Murray looked shocked...I wonder what it was?
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:00:51 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

October 20, 2011, 06:20:44 PM
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murray´s face reminded me of this scene...epic  :lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/youtube]

wish to have the tools to create Dramatic Murray[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

October 20, 2011, 06:24:37 PM
The professor explained very well (with the molecules  :roll:  and all that) how propofol works. What if Michael ate something poisoned with propofol?
Also, the way he explained the saline bag should be placed gives the theory of no propofol getting out  WTF??

I´m lost again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

October 20, 2011, 06:49:55 PM
And not by the court as the photo, you see only the judge, lawyers, prosecutors, witnesses, and Murray. someone seen the family within the courtroom?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 20, 2011, 07:00:24 PM
I did not follow OJ´s trial. I am not familiar with american court tv and wonder if the sessions are shown in all tv´s or if there is a special channel for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

October 20, 2011, 07:39:27 PM
The last piece of the chain is needed or Murray will be at the end the one who killed Michael, meaning that Michael is dead and we are a bunch of lunatics.

lolol/  That was funny...we're the only ones who don't think we're lunatics.  Everyone around me thinks I've lost my flippin mind...could they all be right and I've lost it?  Nope...because Mike IS alive...that's the ONLY thing I'm sure of.

I have absolutely no idea where this case is going...just when I think I'm 'getting it', they change things up, and I get confused lol.  Before the trial, I was in line with the idea of 'an innocent black man already found guilty by the media and public'.  But about a week into the trial...I couldn't see, based on the testimonies, how Murray could be found (or considered to be) innocent.  He's admitted to being the last person to see Mike alive....in a room with enough meds to stock a pharmacy....a coroner has ruled that Mike died due to propofol...Murray admits giving him propofol...and Murray IS A DOCTOR.  If Murray was just a 'friend' of Mike's, and not a supposed doctor, there probably wouldn't even be a trial going on right now.

But it's not supposed to be clear yet. Murray is supposed to look guilty. Only the BAM will illuminate the fact that Murray is innocent. You can't be guilty of manslaughter-ing someone who isn't dead.

It's the fact that if Michael Jackson can fool the world into thinking something MUST BE the truth because they see it with THEIR OWN EYES... then how much do TPTB fool us on a daily basis? How much of our perceived global reality is all just an illusion created with less then innocuous intentions?

Michael's doing it all for love, to show us that it can be done, it is being done, and yes, it is very possible to do; as most people think "MJ can't be alive, it's not possible". If Michael can fool us, they can too. And do. Wake up.

^^That's the message I get from it.

bearhug I love you bec!
This post made me smile big!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 08:09:54 PM
Why do I feel like the drug is the one on trial, metaphorically speaking of course.  Shafer said he is asked daily about propofol from patients.  They want to know if it's a safe drug or if it's going to kill them like it did Michael Jackson.  He made it sound like people now fear it, where before they really didn't have any opinion on it.  It reminds me of when Michael says in I Can't Stop Loving You, "...a lot of people misunderstand me, that's because they don't know me at all...".  People do not know the positive things about propofol...just what negative things they have heard.  Like Michael in 2005....they really didn't know him at all, they didn't realize how good of person he is.   

Part of why Shafer agreed to testify, is that he wanted to make sure the public understood the correct information about propofol. Part of this hoax is to assure people Michael is a good person....not the misunderstood monster he was made out to be in 2005.  All of this is so similar to Michael's 2005 trial.  Before the allegations, people didn't fear Michael....but after, we all know how he was treated....even though he was 101% innocent.  Much like a bottle of propofol....it's only bad when rumors of abuse arise.  When given the proper respect and care, propofol is a wonderful drug that does help thousands of people.  See where I am going with this?  Propofol becomes dangerous only when abused and mistreated....it will mess you up big time.  Michael was abused and mistreated by those horrid allegations and subsequent trial.  Like propofol, Michael is great when respected ....hell when he's not (as it should be).  Fortunately, for us we see through it all and can enjoy his, "hell on wheels" right now.  I don't think this is the only thing the hoax is about....just one more layer of thought to an otherwise fully frosted cake. 

If Murray is a representation of Michael, then perhaps propofol is being used as a representation of the public's conscious.  Don't judge an innocent man......don't fear, what you do not know. 

It's a big wide world, a wonderful world if we put love back into it.  The trial is a leap of faith in itself.  Only this time the public should know better........but, alas they do not.  I think BAM will happen in the perfect moment of time.  Maybe we will end up with egg on our face.  However, if that does happen I am prepared to make breakfast.  Because what I have learned through all of this, nobody can take from me.  I am stronger in my own thought patterns, reasonings and awareness.  I dare say many people are as well....even if we are the ones being hoaxed upon, we will have the last laugh.  Given all that we know, however, I believe Michael will indeed have the last laugh....as it should be. 

Thanks for the help on the gurney question Michelle....I have no idea why a hospital would raise the head of a dead guy....maybe it makes for a better picture.  Thanks BeTheChange for making me feel like I am not alone in my hoax head thoughts, lol!  Thanks SimPattyK......I applaud you back!  Ms Trinity333....I feel the magic....Thriller II is upon us!  And Miss G...OMGosh......I just about piddled at that picture :lol: :lol:  Can I be lost with you, lol! 

Blessings.....always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 08:17:03 PM
10-28-11 The verdict is supposed to be read.

10-28-11 "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and Cillian Murphy

In the future people stop aging at 25 and must work to buy themselves more time, but when a young man finds himself with more time than he can imagine he must run from the corrupt police force to save his life.

11-11-11 Well, we know that 11 is a big number in the hoax.

11-11-11 THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (exposing pharm, pres meds aka MJ's cause of "death")

11-11-11 "The Immortals"
Theseus is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity.

Oh, don't mind me guys. Just making notes....
Now lets see. Mike wants to make films....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 08:35:50 PM
Everyone, my thing is to me, this still reads and rings just like a movie.  Just think about the thousands of movies that have been produced.  Even TV shows, i.e., weekly dramas, as they have a script that tells a story.  It has a beginning, middle and ending, unless the end keeps people hanging.  Most are fiction based.

This one may end up being "like a dream sequence" like the TV show Dallas ended up doing when the viewers/fans wanted Bobby back.  Jermaine claimed a dream he kept having about MJ took him and his bros to Forest Glen/Lawn at the end of the Jackson Family Dynasty show.  LOL!

Now since this is a movie/DOC/ARG/expose type of thing, a script can easily be explained by the scripter.  Only said one has all of the answers.  Most movies are fiction, and of course some are based on true stories.  I find this one to be based on such - and it has its humorous side.  MJ is doing/creating many things with thisun'.  He's got it covered, because he is so brilliant, special and some more stuff.

I haven't been watching the trial or any of the after shows.  I wished I would give the Nancy Grace's of the world the time of day.  I do appreciate catching up here with what some are conveying.  Thanks for this thread.  Souza always thinks of everything.  I think TS = The Source.  I thought it back on old board.  Where are we all from?  THE SOURCE.

Movie?...That's a real possibility.   I'm not sure; but it's definitely a REALITY SHOW to some extent. /toldya/ I agree TS=The Source, or The Sign. He seems to have used a couple of interesting names. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

October 20, 2011, 08:40:50 PM
@MsTrinity333, @WishingStar, @BeTheChange: I LOVE your comments ^^
I have nothing to add, but my excitement and this ...

DITTO SIM bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions