MissG

Re: TIAI September 27
October 18, 2011, 06:38:54 PM
Thanks for the info! should we consider "wet tissue" as stomach fluid content?
If yes, we are phucked then   :|  20 years are many years...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 18, 2011, 06:53:17 PM
Just wondering if any of you ever heard this before.  JVM was interviewing Lindsay L's dad cuz she has court tomorrow, and he said that the GOvernor of Cali has something going on because of prescription drugs and celebs. 
WHAT??  JVM didn't question or dispute his statement as though it is common knowledge..or...not suppose to be known.
What in the world is he talking about is going on with the gov. of cali and drugs/celebs???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2011, 06:59:13 PM
@MissG & BeTheChange........you guys are phenomenal at this whole investigating stuff.  If your day jobs ever don't work out.....you can surely become investigators of some sort!  It does go along way to prove we could very well be the infamous Exhibit "B".  It's all about 1) learning to ask the correct questions, 2) seeking the correct answers and 3) formulating the correct response.  From where I am sitting....here in Hoaxland, USA, we score higher marks in all three of those categories than the prosecution and defense combined........
Great job!!!!
 /bravo/

Blessings

PS>  I shall never eat another crouton again......eek!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

October 18, 2011, 08:29:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oh, apparently the new texicology report is ready that kills one line for defense that MJ  swallowed eight lorazepam pills....

So, am I understanding this corrrectly?  Defense are losing all their defense!  First, MJ couldn't have drunk additional propofol, now he didn't swallow extra Lorazepam - what DID kill him then????  What line are they going to take now? If I didn't know better I'd be starting to think MJ shouldn't be dead!  ;)

I never understood properly if the propofol in his blood was actually a lot or not - can anyone help me out here?

They said the propofol Murray admits to administering would've kept MJ asleep for 5 - 10 minutes and he gave that at 10.45 or thereabouts.  Am I being seriously dense here - isn't there over an hour unaccounted for between then and just before 12.00 when Murray went to the bathroom? Was MJ supposed to be 'sleeping' then while Murray made all his phone calls?

I wonder if the jury are keeping up with all this because I'm not!

The search warrant has always said that Dr Murray 'noticed JACKSON was not breathing' at 'approximately 1100 hours'
When you open this link in a PDF you can go to p.11 of 23, but in the actual document it's numbered p.20 of 32. Lines 15-17.

If you follow the time line on p.19 and calculate the minutes - that is Dr Murray's story according to the search warrant.

Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:32:08 PM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 18, 2011, 08:43:00 PM
According to the information of an "internal" source of "The Enquirer", the Prosecutor's Office would have found the definitive proof to convict Murray.

Murray would have rented a locker for storage in Las Vegas and there kept drugs, syringes with blood and other tests.

The problem came when he could not pay the rent, then its content was confiscated by the authorities.

The Enquirer claims to have images of the discovery
I can not publish more, put the link someone publish, I make clik and get this message

"The content of this website is not available in your area" :evil:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
Here's the whole article Paula...but I find this hard to believe considering 1) it looks like the DA is on its last witness...if this were 'true' or at least part of the 'hoax' plan...we would've heard about it by now in court; and 2) it's the Enquirer.

Prosecutors have uncovered a secret “death kit” that could help convict MICHAEL JACKSON’s personal physician of the beloved pop star’s death!

In a bombshell world exclusive, The ENQUIRER has learned that DR. CONRAD MURRAY stashed drugs, bloody syringes and other evidence in a Las Vegas storage locker in a bid to cover up the King of Pop’s tragic death.

But when he failed to make three monthly rental payments on the locker, its contents — including the powerful anesthetic propofol — were sold, then the drugs were confiscated by authorities, according to insiders.

The ENQUIRER has obtained exclusive photos of the evidence left behind by Dr. Murray, and now sources say the abandoned material could put him behind bars!

“The cache of secret evidence in the storage locker could help prosecutors convict Dr. Murray in Michael Jackson’s death,” a close source told The ENQUIRER.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 18, 2011, 09:23:08 PM
11/11/11 is when Thrive comes out.
10/28/11 (1+2+8= 11) is when verdict is said to be decided.

My best guess is we should just wait.
The investigations in this forum are profound!! Now all we can do is wait....
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:24:53 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 18, 2011, 09:36:55 PM
11/11/11 is when Thrive comes out.
10/28/11 (1+2+8= 11) is when verdict is said to be decided.

My best guess is we should just wait.
The investigations in this forum are profound!! Now all we can do is wait....

I agree, but the waiting part is the hardest thing to do..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 18, 2011, 09:43:02 PM
we've been waiting for 2 & a half years, i think we can make it.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

October 18, 2011, 09:45:56 PM
@WishingStar...thanks, just trying to contribute what I can when I can.  I am constantly amazed at how much information, energy, time, research, and preservence exists on this board.  You've contributed so much in your posts....you have such great attention to detail.  Everyone's contributions and hard work are greatly appreciated....and it's all for Mike! 

As for my 'day job' not working out...the only thing I'd want to 'investigate' is grapes on a vineyard somewhere    

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

October 19, 2011, 01:26:08 AM

They said the propofol Murray admits to administering would've kept MJ asleep for 5 - 10 minutes and he gave that at 10.45 or thereabouts.  Am I being seriously dense here - isn't there over an hour unaccounted for between then and just before 12.00 when Murray went to the bathroom? Was MJ supposed to be 'sleeping' then while Murray made all his phone calls?

The search warrant has always said that Dr Murray 'noticed JACKSON was not breathing' at 'approximately 1100 hours'
When you open this link in a PDF you can go to p.11 of 23, but in the actual document it's numbered p.20 of 32. Lines 15-17.

If you follow the time line on p.19 and calculate the minutes - that is Dr Murray's story according to the search warrant.

Thanks for that link Elsa, I hadn't seen that document before. Well, if he found him not breathing at 11.00 it's even worse - because in that 'lost hour' I was talking about he was making phone calls while MJ lay 'dead', not 'asleep'.

[And there's another 'lost hour' after rehearsal the night before. Some say he left at 12.30, others 1.30.]

We need Hercule Poirot on the case!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 01:52:43 AM
Enough Drugs to Kill a Horse apparently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

bec

October 19, 2011, 03:03:21 AM

Thanks for that link Elsa, I hadn't seen that document before. Well, if he found him not breathing at 11.00 it's even worse - because in that 'lost hour' I was talking about he was making phone calls while MJ lay 'dead', not 'asleep'.

[And there's another 'lost hour' after rehearsal the night before. Some say he left at 12.30, others 1.30.]

We need Hercule Poirot on the case!

That lost hour showed up again the next morning; a discrepancy from early reports, based on alleged statements made by Murray to investigators.

Does anyone remember this? Originally, shortly after 6/25/09, the story that came out was that Murray told police he found MJ not breathing a little before 11am. Then when it was pointed out that he waited an hour and a half to call for help, the story from his lawyers was that he was mistaken the first time, and really meant to say he found MJ not breathing an hour later, or just before noon.

"Lost hour" lol. Looks like someone failed to keep track of time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

October 19, 2011, 04:10:35 AM
The lost hour reminds me of the lost 30 minutes (or more maybe, since the Cirque show was supposed to start t 11.00 pm) at the Mirage with Jordie Chandler. This has been bugging me for years. What happened there? Why was Jordie so quiet and Mike so upset? Why would Mike suddenly want Jordie to sleep in his room? Why didn't they go to the show? I have had the most disturbing thoughts about this and to be clear: not about Michael molesting the boy! I would really want to know what made him so upset. Who caused it? Who did they meet in those minutes and what did they do to him (MJ) or the boy? The only ones that probably know are Jordie and Michael. If this is a sting against Tom Sneddon et al, and I really believe that's a huge possibility, then Jordy must be a key player. Let's not forget that, other than the Arvizo's, Jordie was forced into saying things that never happened. He was drugged and forced and he never wanted to testify against him. That is the biggest mistake the rats made back then and that is why they never made it to trial, because other then Jordie's implanted false memories by Torbiner and Chandler, they had nothing.

Anyways, for those that don't know what I am talking about, here is part of June Chandler's testimony she gave in 2005:

Q. by Tom Sneddon – A. by June Chandler

Q. Did you notice — I may not have asked this with regard to the third visit, but you indicated in at least the first visit that Jordan slept with you in your guest cottage, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. In the second visit, did Jordan sleep with you in your guest cottage?

A. Yes, he did.

Q. And the third visit, did Jordan sleep with you in your guest cottage?

A. Yes, he did.

———-

Q. And when you got to Las Vegas, where did you stay, what hotel?

A. The Mirage Hotel.

Q. And when you got to The Mirage Hotel, do you remember what time of day or night it was?

A. No.

Q. Do you remember how long you stayed in Las Vegas on this occasion?

A. Two or three nights.

Q. Now, when you got to Las Vegas, did you have — obviously you had a room –

A. Correct.

Q. — in The Mirage. And who was in your room when you first got there? Who was staying in your room?

A. Jordan, myself, Lily and Michael.

Q. All in the same room?

A. Correct.

Q. Now, did those arrangements change at any point in time?

A. Yes.

Q. And when did they change?

A. The second night things changed.

Q. With regard to “things changed,” could you tell me what changed first?

A. Well, there were approximately three bedrooms in that suite at the Mirage Hotel. Lily and I were staying in one bedroom, Jordie had another bedroom, and Michael had another bedroom. The second night, they were going to see a performance, Cirque du Soleil performance.

Q. “They” meaning who?

A. Jordie and Michael –

Q. Okay.

A. — and Lily and I. It was around 11 p.m. at night, and I got a call from somebody at Cirque du Soleil saying, “Where is Michael?” And I said, “He should be there with my son.” They said, “He’s not here.” A little while later, another call, he still didn’t show up. They still did not show up. And I — there’s a knock on the door and it’s Michael and Jordan, and they came back into the suite. Michael –

Q. Now, let me stop you right there, okay?

A. Yes.

Q. About what time is it when your son Jordan and the defendant in this case, Mr. Jackson, showed up?

A. Well, I think the performance started at 11:00, and I would say Jordan and Michael showed up around 11:30.

Q. Now, could you describe for the jury Mr. Jackson’s demeanor at the time that they came back to the room?

A. He was sobbing. He was crying, shaking, trembling.

Q. Michael Jackson was?

A. He was.

Q. And what about your son’s demeanor?

A. He was quiet.

Q. Now, at that point in time, did Mr. Jackson tell you why he was upset or crying?

A. Yes.

Q. All right. Tell the jury what he said.

A. He said, “You don’t trust me? We’re a family. Why are you doing this? Why are you not allowing Jordie to be with me?” And I said, “He is with you.” He said, “But my bedroom. Why not in my bedroom? We fall asleep, the kids have fun. Boys” –

MR. MESEREAU: Objection. Nonresponsive; narrative.

THE COURT: Narrative; sustained.

Q. BY MR. SNEDDON: All right. Tell us what – Mr. Jackson said that he wanted your son to sleep with him in his bed – what you said to Mr. Jackson.

A. What I said to Michael was, “This is not” — “This is not anything that I want. This is not right. Jordie should be able to do what he wants to do. He should be able to fall asleep where he wants to sleep.”

Q. Is this you talking or Mr. Jackson speaking?

A. I was saying this. And Michael was trembling and saying, “We’re a family. Jordie is having fun. Why can’t he sleep in my bed? There’s nothing wrong. There’s nothing going on. Don’t you trust me?”

Q. All right. How long do you think this conversation lasted between you and Mr. Jackson over where Jordan was going to sleep that night?

A. I would say 20 to 30, 40 minutes.

Q. So it was a back-and-forth conversation; is that right?

A. Yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 05:26:45 AM
You're welcome Curls.  beerchug

Wanted to add a video where Chernoff gives 2 different lengths of time about Murray's CPR performance... :lol: another tIME discrepancy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teb2UEwHIwY&list=FLLFYv_he71bAmtxm-sMKgAQ&index=1[/youtube]

Guess WHO is juggling with the facts/DEtAiLS? ........ suspicious//

Mr Prankster Clown aka Michael Jackson!!!

lolol/

Apologies, as I am reading BACKwards in this thread to avoid saying things twice if I can.  :lol:

The difference in tIME is 20 minutes. Which is o2 backwards, or OZ, if you want to be creative with o/0 and 2/Z

Also, IME probably means "In My Experience."   - imo  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal