Re: TIAI September 27
October 10, 2011, 07:49:15 AM
That also is my thoughts about this trial.  I think that Michael is exposing a lot of things, or rather clearing up and setting things straight.  One of the things was with the FBI papers.  Then we learn his finances are GREAT.  We, I think, are going to learn that he WASN'T a junkie, or hooked on drugs.  I'm not even sure how much he was even on drugs AT ALL... perhaps it's to expose the doctors that tried to hook him.  I think he is exposing all the things done in the trials against him.   Which include what was done to Neverland..how his innocence was not proclaimed to the world...I'd really love it if it landed upon Tommy M.  and also Tom S. and the conspiracy against them, but I do not believe that's where it will lead.  I think it's going to be with drugs and doctors and that will make it more personal to Michael and perhaps other celebs it has touched.  We do see clues daily..I even think Rebbie walking past the jury and out the Judges/attny's door is a big clue..but what?  Also, Blanket messing up his part of the REHEARSED speech and changing not the words, but the very meaning!!!  No red faces either.  What great little actors they are :)
I think the gov has to be involved in this/as in sting of some sort, which makes me wonder who Murray really is...because, otherwise there'd be plenty of people, not just haters, who'd be up in arms pissed by Michael making so much money through this hoax and the state going through the memorial, cops...and all, emts at the death day...all the media that was tied up for months with coverage...(although they did get a lot of viewers from it. ..  and I do think TMZ and HLN is in the know).  But, anyhow, it wouldn't look good to be a financial ploy to do this and have the state paying for that memorial with cops to say the least.  So, I do believe the gov is involved in some way and as it's all wrapped up in a medical way, and not with Sony...or even really AEG..I think it must be a medical/drug sting.
Of course...I am speculating from over 2 years of doing so :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 10, 2011, 08:16:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ I did it i did it. I finally found another DVD box set, now in MJ's bathroom. At first i thought it was just a picture, but it's a Michael Jackson Public Exhibition Five Catalog Box Set.

Indeed.
Pictures at an Exhibition.
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:22:34 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 10, 2011, 08:56:18 AM
Im_convinced: how did you take this personally?
It's too fantastical of a theory and in order to make sense of it, you have to assume too many components<---that's the sign of a theory that's starting to unravel.

And then after you took it personally, why did you take it as an open door invitation to empty both barrels into me?

Damn woman. Chill out. It's all good in the hood.

bec-Why would I think the statement you made wasn't directed at me when you clearly were responding to my comment. You clearly said that the theory I was talking about is fantastical and that shows a sign of a theory unraveling. Who else would you have been talking to or about if not for me? Yes IMO that was a personal attack. Like I said you do that alot. As a matter of fact it seemed very left field for me to respond like that huh? Ya know why because just like I said I do not comment like that when in a debate. I always keep personal attacks out of it and when I just showed you exactly how dirty I can get (which was mild in comparison to what I can do) you felt as though I was wrong, had a shit day and was coming from left field. I did not have a shit day and that wasn't from left field in my book it was something I just never had put out there in public before. I can play nice and I intend to. I wonder why is it that you and Souza always answer me with more questions instead of saying what I asked for you to explain? I answered your comment with my reasonings and not just a bunch of questions backing you into a corner.

Souza-In defense of bec really wasn't needed because I already know this. Does it make it ok for her to attack because she is always like that? How do you even know I am not like how I just showed in my last comment all the time in my regular life? If I am than it should make it ok for me to be like that now because that is how I always am. I do know how to behave and write respectfully and I will. You came with more questions instead of just explaining to me why you don't think the target could be the judge or the DA's office. I and others have shown proof that the judge and DA's office is very corrupt.

@Im_convinced, saying how I operate and that I resort to personal attacks and you have my tactics all figured out... you know, pardon me, but what the fuck? Out of left field much?

I'm going to go ahead and just assume you had a seriously shit-tastic day.

Hmmm-Did that seem out of left field? Maybe because I have never resorted to those tactics before like I said. lolol/
Because I'm talking about the THEORY, Im_convinced, not about YOU. Why you are equating your personal SELF with the THEORY I do not understand.

Draw a line of separation, Im_convinced. YOU do not equate the Sting THEORY.

Sure if you put it that way but IF I didn't believe what I was saying then why would I even defend the theory? So for me it is personal because it is what I believe and it is my theory.

Souza-I am gonna answer you here in bec's post. I can not explain the things you asked. I do believe it is odd for a DA to handle evidence in court with no gloves and then put them on only during some because the stuff he was touching was medical waste. I think there is alot of odd things going on and until this is over honestly I do not think all of it will be so obvious with an answer. After I watched the EMT's testify I sway more to they are involved in the hoax. The one thing I noticed is during all the testimony of those who were in the room helping to move the body some of the people who were in the room at the same time never mentioned the other one during testimony. Alvarez never talked about Faheem and Faheem never mentioned Alvarez. Just one example.

Off topic-Yesterday my daughter and I went to the movies and watched Smurfs- lolol/

We like the cat the most.  :mrgreen:

mj_bad/

Hy Im_convincedmjalive :)!!!! I'm glad you saw SMURFS movie.I know this is off topic but I have a question  ;).Did you saw THE TRASH/GARBAGE cans/bin,in NEW YORK  8-) :lol:????Another thing,I was amazed when they showed us closer,in our face the garbage bin with food,when smurfs arrived in New geek/ York!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 10, 2011, 11:07:57 AM
no trial today?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 11:17:11 AM
no trial today?

It's Columbus Day....government, banks, schools etc closed for the day......

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 11:38:25 AM
OMG... 45 pages! There were 6 the last time I checked in. lolol/ I may not have been here physically but I was still on the job. My Mother was in from out of State. She always liked Michael but when all the surgery/skin BS came out she didn't know what to think so we spent a lot of time on my YT channel covering the basics of Lupus, Vitiligo, the man's Faith, hospital visits, the trial, the FBI files, & interviews. There was a lot of sighing...wows...and "I miss judged the man." So you see; all was well. After a few video clips on YT it was on to the Dangerous concert via DVD! She couldn't get enough...on to my other DVD's & videos. /woohoo/ /font]   /bravo/

This is so great MsTrinity  :). My mother never judged MJ and she always thought that he is a great artist and wonderful person, but was never really into his music, the only song she loved was "Earth song". But when i took her to see "TII" when it just came out, she couldn't stop smiling during the movie. She fell in LOVE with him  :lol:. Now she is also a believer, she says "Only Michael Jackson could fake his own death in front of the whole World".

bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ I did it i did it. I finally found another DVD box set, now in MJ's bathroom. At first i thought it was just a picture, but it's a Michael Jackson Public Exhibition Five Catalog Box Set.

I wanted to grab this from the previous page because it caught my eye. As you said, Kristina, it's another MJ dvd set. Seems this time from April 2009 the Julien Auction. Anyway, the pic caught my eye because it seems to have been the inspiration for this pic:

Remember how Hold My Hand being the first single was as directed by MJ himself from handwritten notes found in his room at Carrolwood after his death?

Interesting connection anyway.

The first thing came to my mind when i saw this picture in the bathroom was "Michael" album cover too. And i also think that this is a great clue. The fist single we heard from "Michael" was "Breaking news": TS predicted it, the melody we heard from opera "The Tale of Tsar Saltan", MJ sings about his own obituary etc. etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Sarahli

October 10, 2011, 12:51:53 PM
@Im_convinced

You have the most difficult theory to prove but really you're doing a great job.  /bravo/

I was thinking about something in regards to the Sting court....what if the Hoax court is there to serve the purpose of demonstrating that in 2005 it was okay for people in the judicial system to accept fake evidences, false testimonies, etc? It would put the sting on another level/perspective but it is still there and both are possible, Hoax and Sting together....just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 10, 2011, 01:08:14 PM
@Im_convinced

You have the most difficult theory to prove but really you're doing a great job.  /bravo/

I was thinking about something in regards to the Sting court....what if the Hoax court is there to serve the purpose of demonstrating that in 2005 it was okay for people in the judicial system to accept fake evidences, false testimonies, etc? It would put the sting on another level/perspective but it is still there and both are possible, Hoax and Sting together....just a thought.

Hi Sarahli-Thank you and yes I have thought that part of this trial is to show how corrupt the system is by showing how easy it was for MJ to plant evidence, the investigators took it at face value and it appears that professionals are not digging deeper to get to the truth. I have thought that for a while now and I have spoke on that before. I have said that this has an element of hoax court to it in the sense of the evidence is fake and planted by MJ just like the evidence was planted in his 2005 case. It is a hoax court in the sense that MJ is not dead. I do believe this court case is way bigger than a movie only. I do not believe MJ would be so selfish to hoax his death and involve the court system for the purpose of a movie. Yes he wanted to be behind the camera directing and that dream is coming true but I believe that MJ would take advantage of all available circumstances to fufill dreams and teach a valuable lesson to humanity while exposing the truth about what happened to him regarding conspiracies. /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 03:26:12 PM
Here are some weird things and controversies from CM's transcript posted on TMZ. As someone already mentioned here, how and why TMZ got the transcripts even before we herd it in court? :!:
Dr. Murray: It was now very important to console Mrs. Jackson, the mother of Michael. I never met her before. But when she came into the hospital, the first thing was how do you break the new to her. I was also told that she had a heart condition. So i had asked them to be very, very careful in giving information to her. Was there, any other member present at the time? No. She was the one there. His father was either in another state, was clearly not close. And i can't tell about the other siblings.

Ok. Didn't LaToya told us this heartbreaking story how when she was driving to UCLA she called to Katherine and her assistant picked up the phone and then Katherine screamed to LaToya "He's dead!". Well Latoya said that her mother in the car on her way to the hospital. How did she know about it when she didn't even get to the hospital yet. And now CM says that Katherine got the news only when she arrived to the hospital

Dr.Murray: So i went back into the large room, and i asked Mrs.Jackson if she had a desire to see him. And she said NO.

So Katherine didn't see Michael's body.

I was speaking to the press release and the lawyer who was preparing the statement for Jermaine to give. I then after doing that, i thout it was reasonable. They don't want to change anything. I mean it was legal. Jermaine wanted to change the fact that they had asked the fans to respect their privacy. And he said, "That won't be a very good idea because the fans are fans. Maybe we should ask the media to respect our privacy."So he added - he got rid of "fans" and added "media" for privacy."

So CM is trying to say that, it was legal for Jermaine to make a statement about Michael's "death". And there is also a nice gesture from Jermaine regarding fans.

Det. Smith: was it kind of chronic with him?
Dr. Murray: What? Det. Smith: The dehydration and ...
Dr. Murray: He don't drink. He don't drink and eat. he says all his life his mother's had to force him to eat as a child. So he just don't like to eat foods. And the foods that he eats, when he eats, is mostly chicken and rice. 

Michael doesn't drink? what about all the juices Kai was talking about and all the food that she cooked for him?

Det. Smith: What about cigarettes? Dr. Murray: I don't know him to smoke. you found cigarettes? Det. Smith: Empty packs. Dr. Murray: Really? Det. Smith: In the same suitcase that this literally was raunchy old - you couldn't even telll it was marijuana. It fact, we thought it was initially tar heroin. We had it analyzed, and it was just decomposed basically marijuana. The T.H.C was present. Nonetheless, there was two empty packs of cigarettes in there. I know his family's definitely against that.
Dr. Murray: WOW. But at the same time, you know, no one went into that room. He wouldn't let anyone in. But he used excessive cologne. And i never understood how he sprayed that on all the time. I mean he sat and he just keep spraying. And it could have been to dismiss any odor. I don't know. 

So Michael was smoking and spraying cologne in his bedroom and keeping some old marijuana in the closet  :lol: Maybe he was smoking? i don't know. But why would family give marijuana to the police? WHY?

I also remember something very interesting from the last day of court when they were playing this tape. When they asked CM for how long he was supposed to work for Michael. CM said that Michael wanted him to work for him for a long time, because Michael said that it's not going to be just these concerts, AEG will produce a couple of movies. There will be a lot of work for Michael, that's why he needed CM on his side.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

October 10, 2011, 03:29:22 PM
OMG... 45 pages! There were 6 the last time I checked in. lolol/ I may not have been here physically but I was still on the job. My Mother was in from out of State. She always liked Michael but when all the surgery/skin BS came out she didn't know what to think so we spent a lot of time on my YT channel covering the basics of Lupus, Vitiligo, the man's Faith, hospital visits, the trial, the FBI files, & interviews. There was a lot of sighing...wows...and "I miss judged the man." So you see; all was well. After a few video clips on YT it was on to the Dangerous concert via DVD! She couldn't get enough...on to my other DVD's & videos. /woohoo/ /font]   /bravo/

This is so great MsTrinity  :) . My mother never judged MJ and she always thought that he is a great artist and wonderful person, but was never really into his music, the only song she loved was "Earth song". But when i took her to see "TII" when it just came out, she couldn't stop smiling during the movie. She fell in LOVE with him  :lol: . Now she is also a believer, she says "Only Michael Jackson could fake his own death in front of the whole World".

I wanted to grab this from the previous page because it caught my eye. As you said, Kristina, it's another MJ dvd set. Seems this time from April 2009 the Julien Auction. Anyway, the pic caught my eye because it seems to have been the inspiration for this pic:

Remember how Hold My Hand being the first single was as directed by MJ himself from handwritten notes found in his room at Carrolwood after his death?

The first thing came to my mind when i saw this picture in the bathroom was "Michael" album cover too. And i also think that this is a great clue. The fist single we heard from "Michael" was "Breaking news": TS predicted it, the melody we heard from opera "The Tale of Tsar Saltan", MJ sings about his own obituary etc. etc.

Thanks Kristina bearhug We had a great time. She said "Now I see why you loved so much".  She's not a beLIEver, and def. thinks Murray is guilty, but I did bring some inconsistencies to her attention... like the ambo pic, gurney pic, toxicology & Seal, among others.  But we'll let that fly for now; Rome wasn't built in a day and I wanted her to get to know the man, not just the Icon.

Great catch on the DVD set in the bathroom.  First thing I thought of too was the Michael Album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

October 10, 2011, 03:35:02 PM
@ Kristina

I have seen ONE picture of Michael holding a cigarette; it wasn't lit but still it always made me wonder...and LMP smokes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

October 10, 2011, 04:01:41 PM

Thanks Kristina bearhug We had a great time. She said "Now I see why you loved so much".  She's not a beLIEver, and def. thinks Murray is guilty, but I did bring some inconsistencies to her attention... like the ambo pic, gurney pic, toxicology & Seal, among others.  But we'll let that fly for now; Rome wasn't built in a day and I wanted her to get to know the man, not just the Icon.

Great catch on the DVD set in the bathroom.  First thing I thought of too was the Michael Album.

So we have pictured at the death scene:

A DVD cover that looks like TII, with a graphic from the Moonwalker DVD rerelease.

and

A DVD box set cover that looks like the Michael Album.

2 MJJ products that look like post-humus releases at the death scene.

How wacky is that? I don't get it Michael... is this a tease for hoaxers? Because if they were in fact 2 post-humus items, that would be proof that things are not as they seem... not proof of hoax death per say, but proof of hoax in production element for certain.

But as it is, they are nothing. It's just odd.
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:04:16 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

October 10, 2011, 04:13:03 PM
Dr. Thao Nguyen,.. is lying,... she declare that Murray had no notion of time, did not know when he had administered propofol or when Michael had stopped breathing. What is the reason? Murray told him that he had no clock! :lol: /judge/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 10, 2011, 04:15:28 PM
<----------------------  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great catch, Paula!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

October 10, 2011, 04:24:41 PM
no trial today?

It is Columbus day Ginafelicia..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal