Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI September 27
October 09, 2011, 04:16:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This pic is the one I captured during the trial. It is clearer than the green hue pic the DA used in opening statements but it still has a overtone color of yellow to it. This pic makes MJ's skin look tinted yellow like if he was jaundice. :?

This pic I captured from the video and it appears even clearer. The skin actually appears more white and normal. These pics have been altered but by who? Who made the one with the yellow tint? Who made the clearer one? One possibility with the pic in the hoax vid would be the video maker cleaned it up but who knows? While looking at these pics a thought dawned on me that this reminds me so much of proof of death. It is the opposite of proof of life. In a proof of death pic it has to appear like the person is dead. That also got me to thinking about contract murder for hire stings. I came across 2 very interesting articles on REAL LIFE sting operations to stop a murder for hire plot. These are well worth the read especially the elaborate deception the police did to catch the crook. Food for thought. 8-)

Joel Sandler's Murder for Hire

Unprecedented Murder-4-Hire Sting
Anyone? I had not been on the forum for 2 days after I posted this. I am just now reading the comments. Can I get anyone to read this regarding stings and make a comment? As for the theory that the sting part is for entertainment/hoaxing/non-fiction, how does that play into the revenge/vendetta part that MJ would want to do for the shit the DA/police did to him in 1993 and 2005? That is a big motivator regarding the sting/FBI connection. What better way to take down corruption and exact revenge on those who tried to murder your reputation. rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 04:36:34 PM

This pic is the one I captured during the trial. It is clearer than the green hue pic the DA used in opening statements but it still has a overtone color of yellow to it. This pic makes MJ's skin look tinted yellow like if he was jaundice. :?

This pic I captured from the video and it appears even clearer. The skin actually appears more white and normal. These pics have been altered but by who? Who made the one with the yellow tint? Who made the clearer one? One possibility with the pic in the hoax vid would be the video maker cleaned it up but who knows? While looking at these pics a thought dawned on me that this reminds me so much of proof of death. It is the opposite of proof of life. In a proof of death pic it has to appear like the person is dead. That also got me to thinking about contract murder for hire stings. I came across 2 very interesting articles on REAL LIFE sting operations to stop a murder for hire plot. These are well worth the read especially the elaborate deception the police did to catch the crook. Food for thought. 8-)

Anyone? I had not been on the forum for 2 days after I posted this. I am just now reading the comments. Can I get anyone to read this regarding stings and make a comment? As for the theory that the sting part is for entertainment/hoaxing/non-fiction, how does that play into the revenge/vendetta part that MJ would want to do for the shit the DA/police did to him in 1993 and 2005? That is a big motivator regarding the sting/FBI connection. What better way to take down corruption and exact revenge on those who tried to murder your reputation. rr/

Thank you for the articles! The Joel Sandler's story was so funny, poor guy, he didn't even talk, he explained everything to a hit man through cards which he later destroyed, but he still got cought! :lol: And the story about a wife who wanted to kill her husband really deserves a movie to be shot about it.
Do you think that someone wanted to kill Michael for real and that's how FBI got involved and that's why we have a trial? But doesn't it kill the whole 20+ years of preparation for the hoax? :? Or i didn't understand something from what you said?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Andrea

October 09, 2011, 04:43:48 PM
I found the answer! Dirty cops destroyed Michael's room at Neverland. Start at 4:35
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvSL1YMC414&feature=related[/youtube]

Did they do the same this time??? :evil:
Look what the bathroom was supposed to look like.

I think Michael always had a good relationship with police forces (look at all the photos of him with police) UNTIL they tried to make an innocent man guilty, and treated him that way.  Police brutality. ASSumption of guilt. Could there be a sting there?

The similarities between the Neverland and Carolwood police photos is deliberate.  Two "crime" scenes where no crime was actually committed, and two innocent men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 04:46:53 PM

If this is a revenge on those that prosecuted him in 2003-2005 and tried the same in 1993, then please explain to me why he decided to 'die' in LA county, and not in SB county.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 09, 2011, 05:15:20 PM
I think anything that is unusual or makes one think "hmmm" should be discussed...

..... so here it goes about this Police interview (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). I want to highlight certain things that caught my attention:

- First how come TMZ got hold of this transcript BEFORE it has even been heard in its entirety during the trial? WHO leaked it? WHY? Hmmmm............... suspicious// Bearing this in mind, I wonder what will be the judge's reaction on Tuesday? He should normally be FURIOUS! If he isn't then we will be able to draw a conclusion about that..........

- Detective Martinez mentions "the circus" on page 7, I know it may seem looking too much into things but I have learned that there are NO coincidences in this Hoax. We know the importance of the "circus" theme in the hoax so it might be helpful to see things in the right perspective.

-Dr Murray at some point mentions that he went downstairs to call the chef "I think her name is Rose". Hmmm...well...for someone who works 6 days a week in this house I find it strange that he doesn't know her name. I mean she is also the one who prepares his meals. And to top it all he didn't know the address of the house!  :roll:

-Something about TIME. I couldn't help but laugh when Murray mentions that he looked at the sun as well to know what time it was!  :lol:  I presume he looked at the moon and the stars at night!  :lol: Well if you have read the interview you understand that Murray has a watch, at one point he says "I didn't look at my watch", so he clearly has one. So I am wondering what happened to his watch when he arrived at UCLA and that he was asked by, I think it was Dr. Nguyen, at what time the patient stopped breathing. Murray's answer was "I have no watch". So what happened? Did he lie on purpose to not have to give a time? Hmmm again....

Another thing about time: Murray possesses 2 phones and had plenty of time to give numerous phone calls BUT he said that he was away from Michael for only 2 minutes. It doesn't add up.  suspicious//

-Murray says that Michael had said "I am treated like a machine". It's not the first time that we hear this word, the person from AEG (Gongaware?) who testified, also said that Michael referred to himself as a "machine". So I'm of the opinion that it has an important meaning. Maybe that Michael is trying to tell us that the people who worked with him, some people in the industry treated him like a (cash?) machine without considering his health. They probably always wanted more and more from him without taking into consideration his well being. It's very possible that it's the message here.

Now I want to highlight something else and I think it's another BIG clue imo. In the article below it is mentioned:

Murray managed to renegotiate the terms of his mortgage, but the house was auctioned off for just £500,000 ($777,000) earlier this year.

I see 777 .... this is a VERY significant number!  /woohoo/

Someone mentioned in another thread that it reminds them of Michael losing his house before the 2005 trial.....another parallel with Michael here and I think it's validated with the 777!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 09, 2011, 05:24:13 PM

Thank you for the articles! The Joel Sandler's story was so funny, poor guy, he didn't even talk, he explained everything to a hit man through cards which he later destroyed, but he still got cought! :lol: And the story about a wife who wanted to kill her husband really deserves a movie to be shot about it.
Do you think that someone wanted to kill Michael for real and that's how FBI got involved and that's why we have a trial? But doesn't it kill the whole 20+ years of preparation for the hoax? :? Or i didn't understand something from what you said?
Thank you Kristina4LOVE-I do believe there were attempts on MJ's life. I also believe there was 20 years prep for the hoax. The FBI got involved imo because of when the DA had them investigating him during the first allegations. While the FBI was doing their investigation they found nothing on MJ that would make him guilty but they did find plenty of wrong doing on the court system, DA's office, etc. The articles I posted were to show how the police will stage a scene in order to catch a crook. I also posted them to show that there is an elemant of Murder for hire sting happening. Murray was hired for Murder of the KOP. The house seems staged and with the help of key people it is made to seem real. The things that have been exposed in the last 2 years like Illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc. would not have been possible for MJ to do while he was alive to those who wanted him dead. The proof of death pic is very gangster. That is something that is done in a sting op when the person(s) need proof the target is dead.

Souza-How many times have we heard that MJ would not want to live in Neverland after the police ruined it for him? By the time this hoax was to come to fruitation Sneddon had already retired. MJ had already lived like a self imposed exhiled vagabond before he came back. The TII concert rehearsals were happening in LA because that is where the studios are and that is where the Staples Center is located. AEG owns the Staples Center and since this turned out to be a hoax/movie it makes sense to use what is available for MJ's needs. I also read that MJ wanted to be near Elizabeth and the Elvis house. I gotta go now but I will add more later. fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 05:45:35 PM
Still doesn't answer my question: where is the personal vendetta if he can't f*ck Sneddon in the @ss with this trial? Or any of the other SB rats? His personal vendetta is (as far as we all know) not against Cooley, Walgren or Pastor. Besides that, it becomes clearer every day that both Walgren and Pastor are in on it, but that I already pointed out.

Don't get me wrong, I am both on your side and bec's (not TS' by the way, because he already lost big time with his lame theory and cheating), because I think it's a hoax court which is a part of a sting, just not against the prosecution or judge. It makes no sense. What I do think one of the possibilities is, is that we are being shown what happened in 2003-2005 with Mike's own trial. The fuck ups, tampering of evidence etc. that were never pointed out by anyone, because they did not want him to win his case. Maybe they have proof of THAT scam, and maybe we are being shown the scam and the proof piece by piece. I do not have a solid theory on that yet, but that is the feeling I get from this. I hope you get what I mean because it's more clear in my head than it is in my fingers.

I agree on many other parts you point out (20 years, FBI involvement, sting), just not that the DA or judge is the target and so far, you have not convinced me otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 07:11:43 PM
OMG... 45 pages! There were 6 the last time I checked in. lolol/ I may not have been here physically but I was still on the job. My Mother was in from out of State. She always liked Michael but when all the surgery/skin BS came out she didn't know what to think so we spent a lot of time on my YT channel covering the basics of Lupus, Vitiligo, the man's Faith, hospital visits, the trial, the FBI files, & interviews. There was a lot of sighing...wows...and "I miss judged the man." So you see; all was well. After a few video clips on YT it was on to the Dangerous concert via DVD! She couldn't get enough...on to my other DVD's & videos. /woohoo/
She LOVED Come Together...until she saw Dirty Diana! That did it.  LOL Now she wants a DVD with that on it!
Sorry I took so long TS but I have been busy dealing with family issues and the fall out drama that tends to follow. Two heart attacks, lawyers, meddling Aunt, my Mom's disinheritance, family from out of State & a former Step father in the hospital...all this along with the fraud on our checking account. The last month & a half is a blur. Add to that major bangbang problems. OMG!  I know how WISHINGSTAR feels. My computer HATES this new forum layout. (sorry Souza) It took me 20 min to post last time. We have uninstalled, reinstalled etc; it's better but still slow. BUT I'M HERE! I haven't been able to read the forum or watch the  /judge/  every single day. It's been a roller coaster. Esp when that damn picture came out. OK, so we've been set for this with the ambulance pic; but it was still hard to take with emotions running high. So thank you for the Kangaroo Court redirect. I needed that. bearhug Speaking of Ambo pic. Those leaves remind me of the leaves in MJ's black jacket he wore during his and Lisa's Wedding portraits...that's been bugging me for months! I knew there was something familiar about it.  Fire alarm going off/pulled 7 times during time of death?!  OMG!  The 32 stars in the seal? Someone is being BAD.  LOL  mj_bad/ Ok. Hoax Court with a side of STING please. Target? ...multiple I'm guessing but I bet there's medical & drug industry in there somewhere.Drugs? Show me the Drugs! Where's the Demerol?! I'm about to strangle Nancy & Jane both! And that tape! I always said it sounded like someone talking in their sleep or going under... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  And now I think we have something. DO WE KNOW OR HAVE PROOF OF WHEN MURRAY TAPED MJ??? What if it was during these dentist visits?
 Anyway; got to run. L.O.V.E. TO ALL
   /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

October 09, 2011, 08:43:06 PM
Thank you Kristina4LOVE-I do believe there were attempts on MJ's life. I also believe there was 20 years prep for the hoax. The FBI got involved imo because of when the DA had them investigating him during the first allegations. While the FBI was doing their investigation they found nothing on MJ that would make him guilty but they did find plenty of wrong doing on the court system, DA's office, etc. The articles I posted were to show how the police will stage a scene in order to catch a crook. I also posted them to show that there is an elemant of Murder for hire sting happening. Murray was hired for Murder of the KOP. The house seems staged and with the help of key people it is made to seem real. The things that have been exposed in the last 2 years like Illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc. would not have been possible for MJ to do while he was alive to those who wanted him dead. The proof of death pic is very gangster. That is something that is done in a sting op when the person(s) need proof the target is dead.

Souza-How many times have we heard that MJ would not want to live in Neverland after the police ruined it for him? By the time this hoax was to come to fruitation Sneddon had already retired. MJ had already lived like a self imposed exhiled vagabond before he came back. The TII concert rehearsals were happening in LA because that is where the studios are and that is where the Staples Center is located. AEG owns the Staples Center and since this turned out to be a hoax/movie it makes sense to use what is available for MJ's needs. I also read that MJ wanted to be near Elizabeth and the Elvis house. I gotta go now but I will add more later. fresse/

Thos kinds of stings, the small time murder for hire, are small time because they aren't dealing with professionals. They are dealing with amateurs who would be fooled by a "death" photo and be induced to remit payment or in another way expose themselves upon receipt of proof of death.

Professionals at this game, ie the mafia, are not inclined to be satisfied with and therefore fooled by a "death" pic for the obvious reason that they are easy to fake. There's not even any blood or dismemberment in these pics (ambu and gurney). Professionals want body parts to prove death, not pics.

So the question remains, who would be inclined to expose themselves by changing their behavior by the act of MJ being dead... and especially being dead in this way. The only answer I can come up with to satisfy the logic parameters of this situation is the media... and the fans.

In addition, if the FBI thought the Prosecutors and DA were so corrupt in the 2005 trial against MJ, they don't NEED to do a sting operation... there IS PROOF ALREADY on the record in regards to their behavior in trial and handling evidence.

It's too fantastical of a theory and in order to make sense of it, you have to assume too many components<---that's the sign of a theory that's starting to unravel.

I do not believe that MJ would seek out to help the FBI perform a sting operation against some random corrupt public entity in the county most convenient to reside in while rehearsing for his (hoax) concerts. Nor do I believe the FBI would agree to adhere to specific dates/times/pages of documents to remain in perfect accordance with numerology as directed by MJ, who in this scenario, is a simple small-potatoes player/consultant, in a much larger corruption sting operation. Nor do I believe the FBI would go to the lengths of a fake trial to catch a criminal. Nor do I believe the FBI has a vested interest in toppling the Illuminati.

I do believe MJ would (and could) spoof a trial and call it a movie. Movies are filmed in real courtrooms all the time. The only difference being that everyone generally knows when a movie is being filmed and it isn't real. This time, this small detail was omitted from public knowledge. I don't believe there is a full disclosure law in movie making. So long as you have clearance and the proper permits from local law enforcement (hence the FBI involvement, considering the hoax is not confined to a local jurisdiction it falls under federal and even more, considering the connections to things outside of the country, FBI is the agency to handle this) for any sets or scenes that simulate or reenact depictions of criminal behavior, all is perfectly in compliance with the law.

I believe when TS was talking about entrapment he meant fans and the media complaining after Bamsday, that MJ tricked and deceived them into believing he was dead. The proof that MJ did not trick and deceive anyone who cared to know the truth, is US. WE, just by being hoaxers, and uncovering the true story of what really happened (hoax), have proved, already, that MJ didn't trap anyone into believing he was dead. The truth was right in front of everyone's faces all along, they just chose not to see... what we see plainly. We prevent the ignorant from using entrapment as their defense.

Back=I'm BACK
Front=I'm [right in] FRONT [of you]

[/right]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 09:10:01 PM
I agree with a lot bec, but as I told you on Skype: the FBI is involved, so there has to be a sting. I don't think the FBI would be involved if it was just a movie. But who is the target or are the targets?

I am also going to throw this in (after asking bec if she saw the same as I did) and I might get dirt thrown at me, but is Richelle Cooper's face real? Her mouth barely moves. It's as if there is someone underneeath a mask with a much shorter head. I am starting to think there are more people under masks here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (scroll down)

BTW: I am NOT saying it's Michael. I am only saying that I think that Richelle Cooper is wearing a prostetic mask, whoever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 09, 2011, 09:23:37 PM
I agree with Souza that Dr. Cooper's face is not-quite-right. Something is off with the top lip and the chin. The whole mouth area doesn't move very much and she is completely devoid of any body language at all. She sits like a statue and never shows a single expression. Add to that, her top lip moves very little or at all and her chin seems very long and out of proportion with the rest of her face.

I don't have any idea who she is, or what her wearing a mask or prosthesis means, but she was never identified by face before the trial. There are zero photographs of her online, we have been searching for one since early 2010. This would explain why, if she is indeed wearing a mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

October 09, 2011, 09:25:01 PM
I agree with a lot bec, but as I told you on Skype: the FBI is involved, so there has to be a sting. I don't think the FBI would be involved if it was just a movie. But who is the target or are the targets?

I am also going to throw this in (after asking bec if she saw the same as I did) and I might get dirt thrown at me, but is Richelle Cooper's face real? Her mouth barely moves. It's as if there is someone underneeath a mask with a much shorter head. I am starting to think there are more people under masks here...

BTW: I am NOT saying it's Michael. I am only saying that I think that Richelle Cooper is wearing a prostetic mask, whoever it is.

souza the video you provided it is not with Richelle Cooper it is with aMr. Johnson.. IS that the person you are refuring too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 09:26:54 PM
She has a young voice. I'm just going to say it: could it be Paris? Is this what the acting classes were for?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 09:27:35 PM

souza the video you provided it is not with Richelle Cooper it is with aMr. Johnson.. IS that the person you are refuring too?

I did say: scroll down. There are more videos.
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:30:13 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 09, 2011, 09:38:35 PM
She has a young voice. I'm just going to say it: could it be Paris? Is this what the acting classes were for?  suspicious//

Possible, but that's a lot of medical jargon to learn and a huge responsibility for someone so young, smart as she is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions