Re: TIAI September 27
October 09, 2011, 10:45:16 AM
That is a thought lolol/  and it fits perfectly with all the other bull going on in that house on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

October 09, 2011, 10:52:37 AM
also, the tv....seems to be on...a video tape burned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 09, 2011, 10:56:10 AM
At this point who's to say. We haven't been privileged enough for specifics. Did Murray mention that he or Michael watched a video the night of the 24th? I wonder what was playing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

MissG

October 09, 2011, 11:10:15 AM

I wish i could zoom this pic...is it a beer bottle on the fire place?, and, who´s on that pic?
also the chair..has 2 spots...on the back and the sit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 09, 2011, 02:35:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At this point who's to say. We haven't been privileged enough for specifics. Did Murray mention that he or Michael watched a video the night of the 24th? I wonder what was playing?

CM said that Michael wouldn't let anyone into his room. So it means that CM couldn't watch a tape with Michael. Plus CM said that when Michael came back from rehearsal he took a shower and then the whole propofol circus started.
I was also thinking that maybe Michael destroyed something in the fire, but how will we ever know. Maybe in up coming days there will be something mentioned in the court.

Here are the pictures of Michael's bathroom, also VERY messy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

October 09, 2011, 02:41:20 PM
On these pictures we can see that the fist picture was taken on June 25th and all the other ones on June 26th. On 26th the black case appeared on the tub and no one seems to know who's it is. Investigator Elissa Fleak doesn't know how it got there. Detective Smith also doesn't know who's it is and how it got there. Any ideas?  ;D
Investigator moved bags around and some vials too /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

October 09, 2011, 03:03:50 PM
 bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ I did it i did it. I finally found another DVD box set, now in MJ's bathroom. At first i thought it was just a picture, but it's a Michael Jackson Public Exhibition Five Catalog Box Set.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 09, 2011, 03:08:46 PM
 WTF??  is doing that set of books in the wc? I know we all read while in the wc...but...the whole set displayed so intentionally?

Also, nobody was allowed there...so...did Michael arrange flowers every time was needed? or are those plastic flowers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

October 09, 2011, 03:10:32 PM
bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ I did it i did it. I finally found another DVD box set, now in MJ's bathroom. At first i thought it was just a picture, but it's a Michael Jackson Public Exhibition Five Catalog Box Set.

Sorry (because I don't know) but was this box set before or after 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Andrea

October 09, 2011, 03:11:37 PM
Those photos remind me of the photos the cops took when they raided Neverland.  There was stuff everywhere, no sense of order.  I don't know if that was the cops doing or what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 09, 2011, 03:22:49 PM
Yes, Andrea, flashbacks of Neverland being raided come in to mind all the time, also the so called "proofs" and "evidences"

"We" see the trial from another perspective, but the rest of the world do as believing that Murray killed Michael, they believe all the pics shown and aren´t suspicious at all as we seem to be.

At times i pinch myself to get back to reality and go with the flow but...I just can´t see this trial´s evidences as real or professional.

For my future mental health Michael must reveal himself soon  geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

October 09, 2011, 03:27:44 PM

Sorry (because I don't know) but was this box set before or after 2009?

It was in April 2009.

Those photos remind me of the photos the cops took when they raided Neverland.  There was stuff everywhere, no sense of order.  I don't know if that was the cops doing or what.

Yes Andrea, that's what i was thinking. I even found and very similar picture from Neverland. I also don't know who did the mess, Michael or cops. The TV is also on, but the fireplace is off.

And at Neverland he had lot's of mannequins, but none in the new house! And also nothing related to Disney or Piter Pan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 09, 2011, 03:34:49 PM
On these pictures we can see that the fist picture was taken on June 25th and all the other ones on June 26th. On 26th the black case appeared on the tub and no one seems to know who's it is. Investigator Elissa Fleak doesn't know how it got there. Detective Smith also doesn't know who's it is and how it got there. Any ideas?  ;D
Investigator moved bags around and some vials too /overreacting/

Thank you for the pictures Kristina. It looks like the black case is not the only thing that appeared in the batroom. I can not see that purple bag in the first two pictures but in the third one only. They added or changed the places of the objects which is very weird imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 03:45:46 PM
I found the answer! Dirty cops destroyed Michael's room at Neverland. Start at 4:35
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvSL1YMC414&feature=related[/youtube]

Did they do the same this time??? :evil:
Look what the bathroom was supposed to look like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 03:50:45 PM
I found the answer! Dirty cops destroyed Michael's room at Neverland. Start at 4:35
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvSL1YMC414&feature=related[/youtube]

Did they do the same this time??? :evil:
Look what the bathroom was supposed to look like.

OH MY that's a beautiful view of the bathroom!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions