bec

Re: TIAI September 27
October 07, 2011, 06:05:55 PM
Ps. If Murray is ever Michael in disguise it would almost certainly be Dave Dave style.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

October 07, 2011, 06:14:02 PM
First time i heard DD on Larry king i was  OMG!  his voice??? I closed my eyes and listened over and over...i am glad that others in this forum had the iniciative to post it. I´m sure that many people had the same reaction...specially after seeing DD´s facial features in myspace and at Larry King...there was a difference.

Today´s court dynamics made me a bit confused. Where are we leading? why did "Rebbie?" leave the room when Murray´s tape was on?, how come the tape was so noisy? happened in a café or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

October 07, 2011, 06:26:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ps. If Murray is ever Michael in disguise it would almost certainly be Dave Dave style.

That's what I think too.  IF Michael is/was ever Murray, it wouldn't be a constant disguise.  Maybe once or twice or just enough to have us question it.  There has been talk for a long time that there seem to be two Murray's.  Whether that is true or not, it could explain the weight discrepancies, the accent or lack thereof, the seemingly different skin tones...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 07:14:41 PM
in addition to my previous comment, just want to add that whilst i agree that it is possible that MJ could / would or possibly has done a cameo appearance in full CM makeup - i dont think any of pics we see of CM in public such as at beach, pedicure, exercising etc, are MJ. i just think that, that would pose too much of an assassination / security risk to MJ, from a crazy non believer fan who wanted revenge / justice.

all hyperthetical speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

FITA

October 07, 2011, 07:32:47 PM
This is a proof that Michael is not a drug addict.

Exactly, but we actually already knew that from the AR, yet the media is portraying him as a junkie.

On twitter:
This is what the media did not tell you about the toxicology report on MJ:

****Please note all the Not Detected listings for certain drugs.**** 

Heart Blood:
 Acetaminophen: Not Detected
 Alcohol: Ethanol:  negative- (None Detected)
 Meperidine:  Not Detected
 Normeperidine: Not Detected
 Norsertraline: Not detected
 Sertraline: Not Detected
 Trazadone: Not Detected
 Alprazolam: Not Detected
 Zaleplon Not detected
 Cocaine Metabolites: Not detected
 cyanide:  Not detected
 Fentanyl:  Not detected
 Tizanidine:  Not detected
 Trichelorethanol: Not detected
 7-Amnioclonazepam: Not detected
 Oxazepam:  Not detected
 Temazepam: Not detected
 Carboxy-THC: Not detected
 Amphetamine: Not detected
 Ephedrine: Not Detected
 Methampehtamine: Not Detected
 Codeine: Not Detected
 Hydrocodone: Not Detected
 Hydromorphine:  Not Detected
 Oxycodone: Not Detected
 Salicylate: Not Detected

Blood, Hospital
 Acetaminophen: Not Detected
 Barbituates: Not detected
 Meperidine: Not Detected
 Noremperidine: Not Detected
 Sertraline: Not Detected
 Trazadone: Not Detected
 Cocaine and Metabolics: Not Detected
 Fentanyl: Not Detected
 7-Aminoclonazepam: Not Detected
 Oxazepam: Not Detected
 Temazepam: Not Detected
 Carobxy-THC: Not Detected
 Methanphetamine: Not Detected
 Hydrocodone: Not Detected
 Hydromorphone: Not Detected
 Morphine:  Not etected
 Phencyclidine: Not Detected
 Salicylate: Not Detected

urine:
 Glucose: Negative
 Acetaminophen:  Not detected
 Ethanol (alcohol) Not Detected
 Barbituates: NotDetected
 Meperidine: NotDetected
 Norineperidine: NotDetected
 Norsetraline: NotDetected
 Sertraline: NotDetected
 trazadone:  NotDetected
 Alprazolam:  NotDetected
 Zaleplon: Notdetected
 cocaine and metabolites: Not Detected
 Fentanyl: Not detected
 Ethchlorvynol: Not Detected
 trichlorethanol: Not Detected
 Carboxy-THC:  Not Detected
 Amphetamine: Not detected
 Tetrehydrocannabinol:  Not Detected
 Amphetamine: Not Detected
 Methamphetamine: Not Detected
 Hydrocodone: Not detected
 Morphine: Not Detected
 Oxycodone: Not detected
 Phencycladine: Notdetected
 Salicylate:  NotDetected

Second Urine sample collected from scene:
 Glucose: Negative
 Acetaminophen:  Not etected
 Ethanol (alcohol) Not Detected
 Barbituates: Not Detected
 Meperidine: Not  Detected
 Norineperidine: Not  Detected
 Norsetraline: NotDetected
 Sertraline: NotDetected
 trazadone:  Not Detected
 Alprazolam:  Not Detected
 Zaleplon: Not Detected
 cocaine and metabolites: Not detected
 Fentanyl: Not detected
 Carboxy-THC:  Not Detected
 Tetrehydrocannabinol:  Not Detected
 Amphetamine: Not Detected
 Methamphetamine: Not Detected
 Hydrocodone: Not detected
 Morphine: Not Detected
 Oxycodone: Not detected
 Phencycladine: Not detected
 Salicylate:  Not Detected

Now this is what was found Positive results of these:
 Femoral Blood:
 Lidocaine:    .84 ug/ml
 Lorazepam: 169 ng/ml
 Propofol: 2.6 ug/ml

Heart Blood:
 Lidocaine: .68 ug/ml
 Diazepam:   <0.10 ug/ml
 Lorazepam: 162 ng/ml
 Midazolam: 4.6 ng/ml
 nordiazepam: <.05ug/ml
 Carobon Monoxide: <10% saturation
 Propofol:  Present
 Hemoglobin: 5.1%
 Propofol: 3.2 ug/ml

Hospital Blood:
 Diazepam: Present
 Lidocaine: .51 ug/ml
 Propofol:  4.1 ug/ml

Liver:
 Lidocaine:  .45 ug/g
 Propofol:    6.2 ug/g

Stomach contents:
 Lidocaine: 1.6 mg
 Propofol    .13 mg

Urine: Autopsy from bladder
 Lidocaine: present
 Midazolam:  6.8 ng/ml
 Ephedrine:   Present
 Propofol:    Present
 Propofol:  .15 ug/ml

Urine from scene:
 Lidocaine: Present
 Midazolam:  25 ng/ml
 Ephedrine: Present
 Propofol:  <0.10 ug/ml

vitreous Blood
 Propofol:  < 0.40 ug/ml

transcript from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pages 41-48

Please see additional pages 49-51.

Certain media is not forthcoming on the testimony regarding toxicology. They would rather you question whether MJ was an addict and or dependent, but the truth is, the only drugs that were present in MJ's system were ones prescribed by Murray.  NO barbituates, NO Opiates, NO amphetamines NO alcohol, NO demerol, no morphine substances were found in MJ's system.

And that IS the truth.

Grace, thank you so much for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

October 07, 2011, 09:19:28 PM
Each time a pic is shown i try to "find out" some image or reflection from the mirror (bedroom)...but can´t see a thing.

Also, the room has just posters or images of kids and babies, but i have not seen a personal touch in decoration. In the Bashir tapes we could see that Michael, even when being at the hotel, had his mannequins with him to feel "with company-at home"Was Michael living there on the 1st place?

The room and wc looked pretty messy...either Michael is a destroyer and his service does not clean after him or that home was robbed or raided and pics where taken after the incident.

Regarding the pics...i find odd to see a huge mess everywhere and just aligned and in perfect order and display 3 empty bottles of pills, like if someone put them there just for the sake of it to take the picture. Rings any 2004-5 bells anyone?

I completely agree with everything you've said in your post. With what I have highlighted: /bravo/ so true! Completely slipped my mind. Good catch!!!! From the photos we've seen of the house (the front door that is) it doesn't look like there are any personal affects there. [/b][/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

paula-c

October 07, 2011, 09:25:27 PM
Someone to ask me why i Murray buy as many quantities of cream if Michael use them for years, i have read in other forums different views and some say that these creams may have been used in another person, someone who die June 25. Perhaps that is why refer Murray to say that i had to recover the cream and the world must not see bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 07, 2011, 11:10:08 PM
in addition to my previous comment, just want to add that whilst i agree that it is possible that MJ could / would or possibly has done a cameo appearance in full CM makeup - i dont think any of pics we see of CM in public such as at beach, pedicure, exercising etc, are MJ. i just think that, that would pose too much of an assassination / security risk to MJ, from a crazy non believer fan who wanted revenge / justice.

all hyperthetical speculation.

Yes - but what if all those pics of Murray on the beach, at the pool etc etc were actually taken a year before MJ "died" for them to have on hand to publish at a certain time down the track after the "death".

No-one would take any notice of him then. He would have been just a regular dude on a beach  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 08, 2011, 12:13:43 AM
I am not exactly sure about everything Murray said in the hotel recording presented in court yesterday because it was very late and I was falling asleep and then wake up and so on...but I think I remember he said Michael couldn't sleep without drugs  and that he  - Murray - wanted to help him sleep naturally again.

Well just in case this is true - I don't understand why Murray is on trial. There should be on trial all the doctors who agreed to indulge Michael in his crazy idea of sleeping with a needle in his leg every single night WTF?? WTF?? WTF??.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 01:39:53 AM
Hey guys, I apologize I have been totally MIA (tending to an increase in responsibilities at home) So I came on here to get caught up on the latest TS_Comments and provide whatever input I can and... freakin' 42 pages to read!  /overreacting/  Just kidding.... I will do my best to read up, and like I said, get back to giving my two cents wherever possible.

Thanks to all of you that have invested time, sacrificed sleep and consistently been posting on the boards.  It makes catching up that much easier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 08, 2011, 02:18:09 AM
Welcome back LilWendy!!  We missed you!!! Happy reading friend! Sending you LOVE always!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 03:12:13 AM
I have watched a little bit of the trial. I have not seen any pink animals though. I did see the strange thing on the desk.  When in the trial, were all of these toys there, or have they always been there??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 05:03:38 AM
I dunno...any crime scene investigator would know NOT to move or touch anything...I've watched every episode of CSI to know that :)

and why is it that nobody has addressed this in court? Its so obvious.

:lol: same here Fatal. I watched lots of CSI series and after I watched the trial, now I'm wondering if that is only in the tv shows and not in real? They don't use gloves and change or add things to the area as they wish? Fleak said that there's no perfect investigation. That sounds funny when a professional says that.

Although I am not saying this all is real, but please keep in mind that unlike CSI - the original coroner investigation was not a crime investigation but death investigation.

I am of course not an expert in this and just only read some documents and research about it recently but it seems that there is a difference of carrying death versus crime investigation.

I also checked how it is done in my country (my dad is a prosecutor) and he confirmed, the procedures might be different, depending on circumstance. And most importantly: the purpose of investigation is different.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 08, 2011, 05:25:57 AM
I was thinking as I was listening to the Murray/police tape, that if this is a movie script written beforehand, it is so natural and casual sounding. Many screen writers can write this well so it's not impossible.  This almost makes Murray out to be a total hero (like the airplane passenger rescue), loving and really wanting to help addicted MJ, loving Katherine and the kids and sounding medically so knowledgable-- until you again review that he did not have the proper medical devices/equipment to administer propofol, waited so long to call 911 or do CPR,  and had no official legal AEG authorization to be MJ's doctor yet. He knew the ramifications and yet willingly was throwing away his hard-earned license to practise for good. This tape will cause the jury to have sympathy for him, and they will have "reasonable doubt" IMO.

BeTheChange
Off to youtube to watch Mike perform his magic...at this very moment, he's about the only one that can improve my 'state of mind'.  And he will....he always does.
:lol: Yep that's what I do for a pleasurable pick-me-upper every few days these last 2 years!

Fatalkiss26
I thought it was a pic of paris...
I was thinking Elvis, Paris and lastly Prince!

Adi
Yes - but what if all those pics of Murray on the beach, at the pool etc etc were actually taken a year before MJ "died" for them to have on hand to publish at a certain time down the track after the "death".

No-one would take any notice of him then. He would have been just a regular dude on a beach 

I totally agree!   There is the desire of magician/illusionists to do something the audience thinks is impossible, such as disappear from one spot on the stage and reappear in a far away spot a second later. MJ did this on tour using a double I believe, and this was also going to the illusion during TII where he would escape from bed to cherrypicker almost instantaneously, like he says in Threatened, "Be in two places at the same time". This was the trick of the movie, Prestige, and it was because of a unknown twin (one of them had even hacked off a finger to look like the other one).  I think Michael deliberately picked Murray because of the difficulties and the similarities. I believe their facial structure is very similar, such as distances between eyes, distance from nose to top lip, size of chin, size and shape of ear, etc. (great facial comparison videos have been done)  Remember Front talked about “stumbling blocks”, well a big stubbling block here is the obvious 6 ft. 6 in. height of Murray and the 5’9’’ of MJ.  This is a type of illusion trick. The videos shown of Murray talking about how MJ’s children are his children, and how he loves Katherine like his own mother, speak volumes if it is actually MJ.  In the DD interview, the stumbling block was the hands being deformed and stubs, and I believe there were some mechanisms that put out false hands but made the shoulders very wide.  People eagerly ask the magician how he performed the seeming impossible, but he will just smile and of course will never tell.  I’m sure you’ve all seen Chris Angel in action, and there is always some natural explanation, not supernatural though it doesn’t seem that way.

Nice to have you back lilwendy!
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:30:02 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 05:31:59 AM
Has anyone seen any of these animals at the trail??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions