curls

Re: TIAI September 27
October 01, 2011, 07:13:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[
You just made me wonder, remember the "funeral" when all the live feed went through the Jacksons they controlled it and cut it off when the funeral started.  Could this be one camera in the court which is controlled and fed out to other media sources like at the funeral?  That way it would all have the same seal on when they were on a break? JMO not saying it correct.

I've been wondering too about the camera controlling the live feed.  All the media sources I've watched have the same footage, including the seal. WHO is controlling what is filmed and when the audio gets cut etc?  Is there just one camera and is there a physical camerman there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 07:54:13 AM
Can someone please explain why in court is proven that the actual 911 call was placed at 12:20, while all this time TS states the importance of the call being placed at 12:21, this destoys a lot of "proof"imho.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 08:22:24 AM
Did anyone happen to watch Jermaine on Joy Behar's show last night?  He specifically said that the security footage from the house (from June 25th) has been erased.  He, of course, may be lying to cover up the 'hoax' (and maybe that will be the Exhibit that "rocks this trial").

But what if he's telling the truth...and it was erased?  Who would've had access to the tapes in order to erase them?  There's been a lot of emphasis on Mike's 'security' during the trial so far.  Michael Amir's testimony seemed pretty much in line with Fareem's (can't remember the correct spelling).  But Alvarez's testimony just doesn't add up...based on both EMT's testimonies, his story can't be true.  Maybe there was a conspiracy afterall...and somehow Alvarez is connected?  (Makes me think of the scene from TII during Man in the Mirror, when Alvarez is shown through the glass).  I don't remember when Alvarez began working for Mike in 2009 (I know he had previously done some work for Mike over the years)...but if I remember correctly, Kai began working for Mike in March 2009 (I may not be remembering that right, though).

It's just so difficult to separate fact from fiction!  Mike kept saying people were trying to kill him...was this true or just part of the script?  If true, he believed 'they' were trying to poison him (reminds me of Back's post about 'poisoned through the veins').  Kai stated she prepared all of Mike's food---breakfast, lunch, and dinner and all the juices Mike drank.  She would have the perfect 'means' to poison him if that was her intention.

I'm just thinking out loud here...there's isn't enough evidence yet to prove any conspiracy at all.  But something definitely doesn't add up....especially because most times it seems like the prosecution AND the defense are working on the same team...or at least, both are being led to the truth.

I feel like I'm in a real-life game of Clue  bangbang

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 01, 2011, 08:39:38 AM
Can someone please explain why in court is proven that the actual 911 call was placed at 12:20, while all this time TS states the importance of the call being placed at 12:21, this destoys a lot of "proof"imho.........
'cause TS is Fake!  MJ IS Alive but he will not comeback anymore!
 i'm sorry guys!

Time will bear me out... OMG!
poor TS! :'( :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 08:54:49 AM
The call was clearly placed at 12:21:04...and the 'proof' for that is there for anyone to see.  Regardless of what was said in court...the 'proof' is in the 'pudding'.

There's no need to panic...and especially no need to 'try' to discredit TS (hi minuminu...I see you're still here).  All the info TS has given us to date is rock-solid...if it wasn't, someone would've claimed the prize $ by now.  I haven't seen anyone even come close to doing that.  Until such time that someone does, TS and all his info is to be trusted.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 01, 2011, 09:31:18 AM
Wasn't there a "false" alarm the day Michael was taken to the hospital too?

es there was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 01, 2011, 09:55:38 AM
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I rechecked the video and the alarm was pulled 43 times 4+3=7
Also it was went off 7 times then it stopped, then it started again and went till 11 and then stopped, then it started again and went till 18 and then stopped,then it started again and went till 22 and then stopped,then it started again and went till 28 and then stopped,then it started again and went till 32 and then stopped,then it started again and went till 39 and then stopped,then it started again and went till 43 and then stopped.

7,11,18,22,28,32,39,43 (don't know if that means anything though)
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:08:19 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

paula-c

October 01, 2011, 10:22:52 AM
Senneff said MJ was already dead when he arrived at the scene -- but they tried to revive him for 47 minutes to no avail. He said Murray refused to let them declare a time of death.

:roll: /judge/

Richelle Cooper, the cardiologist's Emergency Department of UCLA who directed resuscitation attempts and stated the death.  He stated that when the patient arrived it had eyes open, dry and dilated pupils and so when it declared the death.  He also stated that continue resuscitation for so long it made sense, but if Michael be "dead" when the being :roll:      And this is the room where it was once again the resuscitation, why so many neon lights it is rare that photo WTF??     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 01, 2011, 10:26:20 AM
Senneff said MJ was already dead when he arrived at the scene -- but they tried to revive him for 47 minutes to no avail. He said Murray refused to let them declare a time of death.

:roll: /judge/

Richelle Cooper, the cardiologist's Emergency Department of UCLA who directed resuscitation attempts and stated the death.  He stated that when the patient arrived it had eyes open, dry and dilated pupils and so when it declared the death.  He also stated that continue resuscitation for so long it made sense, but if Michael be "dead" when the being :roll:      And this is the room where it was once again the resuscitation, why so many neon lights it is rare that photo WTF??     

eyes open     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 10:38:20 AM
Mish, because they could have done exactly what we did. It's not MJ's fault they believe in lies and rumors. We cared to know the truth, so we looked for it. Anyone could have done what we did... they just chose not to.

Thank you for the explanation Bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 01, 2011, 10:53:11 AM

MICHEAL + MICHEAL   :D

/bravo/ So the person who died is MicHEAL and not MicHAEL.  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2011, 11:03:28 AM

From my understanding the original call was placed at 12:20 to 911, which immediately goes to the local police station. The police station then transferred the call at 12:21 to the LA fire department, who then received it at 12:22. Did I get that wrong??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

jono

October 01, 2011, 11:06:50 AM

MICHEAL + MICHEAL   :D

Notice the word HEAL in Micheal  :D

Definition of heal
healed, healĀ·ing, heals

1. To restore to health or soundness; cure. See Synonyms at cure.
2. To set right; repair: healed the rift between us.
3. To restore (a person) to spiritual wholeness.
To become whole and sound; return to health.

party/
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:10:07 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

October 01, 2011, 11:20:45 AM
I try to guess the date of the level 7 ... ....   afraid/ ::P
27/02/2012
 2 +7 +2 +2 +1 +2 =16   6 +1 = 7
Five months after 27/09/2011, the day the trial began

Revelation 9:1-11

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
 7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

From wikiedia

Abaddon is a transcription of a Hebrew word used as a proper name to indicate the name of the Angel of the Abyss in the Apocalypse of John (chapter 9, verse 11 and ch. 20, verse 1) symmetry in the Angel of the Abyss Job (chapter 33, verses 23 and 24). The Hebrew name Abaddon is the greek name Apollyon (the destroyer), which can also be likened to the god Apollo. As in Job, his figure is linked to that of the Angel Alef, or the Angel of Joshua (Chapter 5, verses 14 and 15) and Judah (Chapter 9), we can deduce that it is the same Archangel Michael.
For some it is the chief of the demons of the seventh hierarchy, Abaddon is the ruler of the bottomless pit (Jude Thaddeus, VI) and the king of an army of locusts of the Apocalypse.
"Abaddon, however, is not an angel of Satan but of God, who accomplishes his work of destruction by order of God." - The Interpreter's Bible, edited by G. A. Buttrick, 1957, vol. XII, p. 434.

Great guess! I just bolded some extra parts that tie into some other hoax-related elements. I don't know if this passage could be connected or was used as inspiration for certain parts of this adventure but it is interesting nonetheless. I am not a big Bible reader but since this is MJ's production and I know that he read the Bible a lot then this is plausible.
wow this is very interesting,it all makes sense to me.Micheal a messenger for God ,impressive. OMG!

Sorry for the delay and for OT but I want to say thanks to looking4truth and ilovemjforever for consider my hypothesis. However I was not a great reader of the Bible as well, but now I'm just trying to figure out because I am convinced that book was his source of inspiration for this project. It is just as difficult to interpret.
Thanks again  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 01, 2011, 11:45:22 AM
@[/color][/color]minuminu[/u][/b][/color]

[/color]Can you let me know what evidence you have please??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions