Re: TIAI September 27
September 30, 2011, 10:38:28 AM
I agree that there's more evidence to support 'hoax' court than there is for any possible 'sting' going on.  But while one is more 'clear' right now (hoax)...the other is very subtle, you have to read between the lines to see it.  If there is a sting, it most definitely wouldn't be known this quickly into the 'game' (the trial)...but I believe it will become increasingly clearer as each 'piece' is revealed.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

paula-c

September 30, 2011, 10:39:13 AM
The pictures say more than a thousand words, and i think that such a court is not a true a small summary of what we have seen
Begin with Murray

Judge: Gerald W Hardcaster. Retired in 2008 according to the website of the Court in Clark County (Murray case and claim money for their children), supposedly...

And not to mention the color of the  ties,.. blue with sunflowers that color will be today or that drawings'
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:46:46 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

September 30, 2011, 10:55:46 AM
Last night, I was thinking over the audio of supposedly Michael talking about wanting to make the biggest children's hospital in the world or something to that effect. And I wonder if the sting operation (if there is a sting) is somehow directed to the medical industry. I remember in the movie trailer for Thrive (which will be released via internet on 11.11.11), Deepak Chopra, a friend of Michael's, stated that the pharmaceutical companies run or help run medical schools and I would add probably hospitals too so they have a stake on what doctors, nurses and even entire hospitals do for their patients in America and possibly around the world. They may even have a stake on what laws are put into place as far as what hospitals are able to do within their facilities or what drugs are omitted into hospitals. And I vaguely remember about a rumor that Michael Jackson was possibly involved in filing charges against the WHO (World Health Organization) so this may tie into that. This could be one reason why he chose to create his death in this manner. I was also thinking that possibly in California, there is even further corruption due to the mega Hollywood scene and if he wishes to open up a children's hospital, he may want to have alternative medicine as well as Western medicine and that may be hard to do if the law or certain parameters prevent him from doing that. I am not familiar with the laws and restrictions of hospital procedure and medicine so maybe someone who is can help me out or disprove my little theory here. I also think the corruption in the medical field is so interconnected to corruption in other areas like the justice system, mainstream media and maybe even the music industry that this could be a major takeover. Or as always, I could be totally wrong. lol

Great post!  And I agree about the medical industry being a possible target.  It's one that I'm sure would be very personal to Mike (loss of friends, for example, James Brown) due to negligence/corruption of doctors, not to mention how the focus of the medical community has become increasingly centered on money/greed, rather than on "doing no harm"--especially in California.  There's been report after report about how, in North America, at least...drug addiction has skyrocketed with prescription drugs as the drugs of choice (rather than 'street' and/or illegal drugs).  The biggest difference, though, is that the ONLY way to get addicted to prescription drugs (even if purchased on the street)...is through a doctor's prescription.  The 'spotlight' shines brighter on California due to the glitter of Hollywood...but it is just a reflection of what is taking place across the country.

I can definitely see MJ, with the help of the FBI, going after the medical industry (from pharmaceutical companies--that have infiltrated government, to doctors, to pharmacies and everything inbetween).

With L.O.V.E. always.

I agree that the medical industry/pharmaceutical companies being a target of the sting.  I'm going to go beyond shady doctors and I've said this before but I'll say it again, hopefully in a condensed version.  Basically it's all about money.  One of the major pharm companies, Baxter, was investigated a few years ago for creating the avian flu virus and sending it to 18 third world countries in the form of vaccinations.  Purposely infect people living in sub-standard over-crowded conditions so the virus would run wild and kill a lot of innocent people.  You have George W telling Americans that millions of Americans will die from Avian flu and you have the media pounding it into your brain as well.  Meanwhile, sales of Baxter's tamiflu are flying off the shelves.  The same could be said about swine flu, only this time vaccinations were made available almost immediately (those patents were applied for a couple years before the outbreak).  I didn't get the shot myself after researching the ingredients, which included mercury and other carcinogens - basically things that can make you very ill down the road and leave you once again dependent on meds/treatments from the pharm companies.  "Sickening", right?

Back in the early 1900s, John D Rockefeller hired a guy named Flexnor to go around the country and evaluate all the medical facilities, in what became known as the Flexnor Report.  Based on his findings, over half the medical facilities in the U.S. were shut down - basically ALL the ones that were NOT prescribing "modern" medicine, but were prescribing alternative/natural medicines or treatments.  Since there was no $ in it for Rockefeller's drug company, they got shut down.  Plus, natural/alternative treatments have been shown to actually cure a person, and the pharmaceutical companies can't have that since they need people dependent on their treatments  -which don't cure you, just make your condition manageable so you always have to pay for meds and treatments.  Just think of their methods to "cure" a person - burn it out (radiation), poison it out or cut it out.  Natural remedies, however, are from the Earth and I do believe that God created the Earth so that we have everything we need to help ourselves, naturally.

I'm not saying that all modern medicine is evil but when you have a select few that determine who gets what, and inventing diseases to sell "cures", it's not good and has to be stopped.  Then they team up with the other branches in society that they control - governments and media - to spread fear into the population.  Don't buy into it.  (That was as condensed as I could get, LOL).

Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:01:04 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 30, 2011, 12:48:16 PM
Don't know if this is true but;

As You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's former patient left the witness stand and walked past Murray, Murray gestured w/his right hand over his heart to him

Russell gestured back to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with a slight bow.
8 minutes ago

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 30, 2011, 01:22:18 PM
Guys, are you watching now? Am I imagining it or paramedic's current statement contradicts a bit with what was said previously by Alvarez' and/or security ? ok I'll go reread everything...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 30, 2011, 01:29:32 PM
I 'get' what bec, Souza and everyone else is saying about this being a 'hoax' court...especially in light of the seal.  And maybe I'm just missing something.  But how does this being a 'hoax' court erase the possibility of there also being a 'sting,' or several, going on at the same time.

I never said it was only a hoax court. I do think there is a sting going on, I just don't know if this courtcase is also directly a part of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
Thanks for clarifying Souza  ::P

As for the paramedic's testimony... WTF?? is going on? lol  He contradicted Alvarez on at least 3 things:

1 - he said Murray and Alvarez were putting MJ on the floor when he walked in (Alvarez said they did that while on the phone with 911)

2 - he said that MJ was wearing pj bottoms and a pj top that was open (Alvarez said he saw a penis catheter (sp) when he first saw MJ -- did they put the pj bottoms on MJ at some point between the 911 call and the paramedic arriving?)

3 - he said that he saw an IV stand WITH a saline bottle still hanging on it (Alvarez said he took the bag down when Murray asked him to)

Also interesting...the paramedic said that MJ's capnography (sp) reading was 16 = 1+6 = 7  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 30, 2011, 02:15:01 PM
we have to know for sure how long was the 911 call because the paramedics arrived there at 12:26.... or isn't this correct? I can't remember exactly.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 30, 2011, 02:19:46 PM
Here is the transcript, I don't know if it's accurate:

Here is the call in full:

Operator: What is the nature of your emergency?

Caller: Yes sir, I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir.

Operator: OK sir, what's your address?

Caller: Los Angeles, California 90077

Operator: Is it Carolwood?

Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes.

Operator: OK sir, what's the phone number you're calling from?

Caller: Sir, we have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing. He's not breathing and we're trying to pump him, but he's not ...

Operator: OK, OK. How old is he?

Caller: He's 50 years old, sir.

Operator: 50? Ok. He's unconscious? He's not breathing?

Caller: Yes he's not breathing sir.

Operator: Ok and he's not conscious either.

Caller: No, he's not conscious sir.

Operator: Alright, is he on the floor, where's he at right now?

Caller: He's on the bed, sir, he's on the bed.

Operator: OK let's get him on the floor.

Caller: OK.

Operator: OK let's get him down to the floor. I'm going to help you with CPR right now. We're on our way there, we're on our way but I'm going to do as much as I can to help you over the phone. We're already on our way. Did anybody see him?

Caller: Yes we have a personal doctor here with him sir.

Operator: Oh you have a doctor there?

Caller: Yes but he's not responding to anything. He's not responding to CPR or anything.

Operator: Ok, well we're on our way there. If your guy's doing CPR as instructed by a doctor, he has a higher authority than me. Did anybody witness what happened?

Caller: No, just the doctor, sir, the doctor's been the only one here.

Operator: OK so the doctor's seen what happened?

Caller: (aside) Doctor, did you see what happened, sir? (To operator) If you can please ...

Operator: We're on our way, I've dispatched these questions on to our paramedics and they're on their way there sir.

Caller: Thank you sir. He's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything sir, please.

Operator: Ok, we're on our way, we're less than a mile away. We'll be there shortly.

Caller: Thank you sir, thank you.

Operator: Ok sir, call us back if you need any help.

Caller: Yes sir.

The call ends when they are less than a mile away. So I don't think Alvarez could have still been talking on the phone with the operator when the paramedics entered the room.
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:22:46 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:20:17 PM
The 911 call ended with the operator telling Alvarez that paramedics are on the way.  Alvarez testified to putting MJ on the floor while on the phone with the operator...when he was told that the patient should be on the floor.  The call ended before the paramedic walked into the house, let alone the bedroom.

The last two prosecution witnesses have actually helped Murray lol

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:22:13 PM
 /pull hair/ 

The paramedic also mentioned that Michael was wearing a surgical cap....was I hearing things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 30, 2011, 02:22:35 PM

Ok, so MicHEAL was born on 08.28.58  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 30, 2011, 02:24:13 PM
/pull hair/ 

The paramedic also mentioned that Michael was wearing a surgical cap....was I hearing things?

yeah I heard that too. Why would he wear a surgical cap? Did they put it to cover the corpse's bald head?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:25:23 PM
/pull hair/ 

That's what I heard too. I was thinking about it after he said it but what if he was wearing it for his hair, like older women do when they have rollers in their hair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 30, 2011, 02:26:22 PM
Im_convinced, how does the sting court theory explain the 32 stars on the seal? All other debate points aside, that by itself debunks Sting court as you have presented it. If it's not real then neither is court. If court isn't real the Prosecution isn't technically acting improperly. If the Prosecution isn't acting improperly, in your theory, there is no Sting. You've proved corruption in CA but it doesn't matter. It's not an official seal. No seal=no court. No court=no Sting.
I think the picture that we see when the camera goes off when the jury is out is the TV stations design. I think the camera shuts off completely during breaks. I do not think it is the actual courtroom seal on the wall. You know how at the end of the broadcast there is the stripes of colors? Or like when a station shows a black screen with the wording stay tuned? ;)
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 03:00:00 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions