GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI September 27
September 30, 2011, 01:09:10 AM
My opinion is that the judge we see in court is the real Michael E. Pastor judge.
I do not think he is an actor - while the real Michael E. Pastor is just watching the trial from home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 01:13:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you saying that the judge we see now in court is not the real person/judge Michael E. Pastor but someone else assuming his identity?

Good question, and I can't answer that. What I can say is that I've been an auditor for at least 12 years and I have an eye for details and the one we see now is not the original Judge Michael E. Pastor that we were seeing when they first began the preliminary hearings. Maybe this judge now sitting on the bench is the real Michael E. Pastor and the other ones were imposters.  That could explain why I can't find any pictures on the internet of the other one, only this one when I searched "Judge Michael E. Pastor on yesterday."

I do remember when he first came up as the judge for this case, I did an online search of the Superior Court judges in LA and Judge Michael E. Pastor, but I can't remember if there was a picture posted. I thought I bookmarked the site but I have since then gotten a new computer and lost some of my bookmarks from the old computer in the transfer.  But I'm still searching for that site now.

I am not the only one on this site who noticed that the judge is different. I got a PM today from someone saying "That was a good catch!" I can understand that old saying, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see!"  I strictly remember seeing a news piece on TV some months ago here in LA where they showed the other judge. I'm just amazed that the media that had been reporting on the preliminary hearings have not picked up on it! Again I say Michael is sticking it to the media, proving that we shouldn't accept everything they try to shove down our throats. I can see the average person not paying enough attention to notice it is a different judge or that the seal of California is not official, but it is the responsibility of those reporting the news to be more observant of these types of things than the ones they are reporting to. I feel like contacting the news stations here, but I won't because this is Michael's masterpiece and I'm not going to interfere in the master's work! I take the stance, let them find out it's a hoax when the rest of the gullible world finds out!

We won't know who the real Judge Micheal E. Pastor is until this hoax is over and done with. And yes, this is a hoax court, that is why they have a seal that is not the real seal of the State of California, hoax court! Clues, clues and more clues! Genius!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 30, 2011, 01:17:32 AM
Sorry to debunk the judge thing but the other judge (from 2/8/10) is not Michael Pastor, he is Judge Keith L. Schwartz.

From your video link, onthewingsoflove: @1:17
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgQDxCdBFU[/youtube]

Now I find that very interesting because all this time he has been listed in articles and news clips as Judge Michael E. Pastor. Why!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 01:19:57 AM
My opinion is that the judge we see in court is the real Michael E. Pastor judge.
I do not think he is an actor - while the real Michael E. Pastor is just watching the trial from home.

Huh??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 30, 2011, 01:21:34 AM
Because they changed judges shortly after this hearing in which Murray plead not-guilty (the first time), was arrested (they tell us) and bail was set (allegedly). Judge Michael Pastor took over presiding the case from Judge Ken Schwartz (taxi cab sunflower doll judge) in spring of 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 30, 2011, 01:41:29 AM
Because they changed judges shortly after this hearing in which Murray plead not-guilty (the first time), was arrested (they tell us) and bail was set (allegedly). Judge Michael Pastor took over presiding the case from Judge Ken Schwartz (taxi cab sunflower doll judge) in spring of 2010.

Thanks.

So here we go again with the news media screwing the facts up. The name of the new judge with the pictures and videos of the old judge, amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 30, 2011, 01:57:33 AM
So much to read and so little time!  I've decided I'm a visual learner and as such I find it really hard to 'picture' events as they are relayed verbally in court.  I want to see an acted out version to see if Alvarez and Chase's testimonies contradict each other!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 30, 2011, 02:06:13 AM
Controversies and confusion everywhere! Over judges. Confusion over Conrad Murray, way back there was a white dude, and an extra dark one.

These are some of my thoughts on the trial today.

This first paragraph I posted in another thread.
I didn't see Kai, but only Alberto, and I thought though he looked nervous I thought I saw a glimmer of a smile a few times, like he had a cool secret. When the attorney asked him if losing MJ had a negative effect on him, he looked very sad and said it had hurt him financially and he couldn't find a steady well-paying job like working for MJ. He didn't say that he had been depressed or grief stricken at losing a good friend which would be most people's response. Then the attorney asked him if he harbored any bad feelings towards Murray, and he said, "Not at all."  Wow the doctor just supposedly killed by incompetence his dear friend and income sourse. Hmmm...
But if MJ's alive then of course he's not mad at Murray, and perhaps the job situation is different right now while MJ's in hiding, although TMZ said he was doing some security for Lindsay Lohan.

Why did the DA go on and on and on about whether Alverez put the bottles in the blue bag or the brown bag, like it was going to the the KEY evidence to convict Murray. And what position he was in when he did it. Details, alright, but all the wrong ones. Like TS said picking up all the bottles and leaving the one bottle of opened propofol, the most important one, alone.  Now I read someone said that the LAPD hadn't even picked the 2 bags up on the 25th, until Murray said where he hid them. Wow.

Souza,
Also interesting, maybe nothing but it reminded me of the drawing that Chandler made (the penis aka mushroom) for the prosecution back in '93. The DA showed a drawing that Alvarez made of the IV bag, which he made in May 2011 (btw: no bottle in it). The defense though had another one, also made by Alvarez on August 31, 2009 and this drawing differed from the one made in 2011. It was said that the one made in 2009 was because the prosecution asked Alvarez for it. Alvarez said he could not recall drawing that picture. (Yet he could recall the tiniest detail of what happened in the room on June 25, up to the angle that the propofol was laying in the IV bag.)
It really seemed to me that Alverez didn't make that drawing. He said he couldn't remember and said something about he wouldn't have drawn something that way. I wonder if this is an example of planted false evidence like in 2005, so is that what your Chandler example is about?

Again like Mohammed, they showed Alverez’s phone numbers to the public. So I guess all those numbers have to be changed. Reminds me of the patient list of Murray’s which was put online, listing their phone numbers and health conditions. Funny…

Andrea
thought Kai's testimony was weird too.  She seems to be sticking to the script although it proved a bit trying when they really started questioning her actions, or lack of actions.

I just had a thought - what if the events of June 25th happened as they did (apart from Michael having propofol and dying).  Maybe it was decided on to actually go through the motions of the script, act it out so that when the inevitable trial came, what they say is not lying but truth (except for MJ dying) and so when they describe what happened (whether in interviews or on the stand) it has believability because they did do what they're saying.

The 911 call still could've been staged, as well as the paramedics.  I'm really wanting to see the paramedics, I wonder if they'll be questioned about not recognizing Michael, thinking he was an old sickly hospice patient when the photos - ambulance and "death" show someone who does appear to be Michael.  Who knows, maybe Michael did ride to UCLA in the ambulance and then hop out of the back of the white van later on.  We never really agreed on who/what/if anything was in the ambulance...

I didn’t see Kai’s testimony, but didn’t household staff and security know what the oxygen tanks were for. They must have had a hint that MJ was doing something weird with oxygen tanks and a doctor that needed to stay with him all night long. Plus he’s going to Dr. Klein several times a week, coming out of there groggy and kinda out of it. That would be a boss that I would keep my eye on and worry over, and with any hint of trouble I’d think the worst and be right there.

Staging is what I think too. Remember Ben Evenstead saying “the other day” which may have been a run-through rehearsal of everything.  The real eye-opener is when the medics take the stand, and will they say this dingy pic of MJ on the gurney was the hospice patient they saw, old bald Asian, not recognizably MJ?

Could the back-less chair, mean there is no backing or substance or support to anything you see in court?

I'm just thinking again about how ridiculous the whole story is of MJ going through rigorous dancing rehearals, raising 3 kids, eating healthy and then doing something so stupid as pumping propofol all night while he is kept alive by a breathing tube and peeing by catheter every night. So retarded! Then to believe CM, who doesn't know CPR, didn't have MJ signature on the contract yet, has no defibrillator, no heart moniter, no assistant staff-- yet somehow has managed to successfully do what no other doctors would ever dare to do outside a hospital setting for 6 whole weeks already!! Totally impossible! Mind you this is also while MJ is going to Klein several times a week and getting drugged up there too.  Anyway, apparantly Alverez said CM wanted him to clip this black box onto MJ's finger while in the bed. He said he knew it was a heart monitering device because CM had once before come to the trailer to ask for some triple A batteries for it. Are there any medical people here who would know if this could be for real?

As for sting or hoax, now I'm more leaning towards mainly hoax, but with awareness of corruption and greed around us, for everyone. It's going to depend on how big the BAM is, as to how much thinking people in general around the world will do about what went down on the 25th and this trial, and MJ's true life.  Jesus' trial didn't change anything in the Roman and Jewish political and religious realm, but it was the story of Jesus' truimph itself that spread by word of mouth around the world. Grassroots snowball effect. We also don't know how many powerful players are in on this such as billionaires, or ones with clout. It could be a sting against media and legal powers, but MJ is also using them to carry out his hoax as well, manipulating them.  It's a hoax within a hoax, a story within a story, a game within a game. TS can be toying with us or testing us in many of the things he says, so until the the end, we still can only speculate on what we've been given so far, and meditate on the "whispers". I believe the world is his stage though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:12:56 AM

you are right Gina. People here say sometimes things like...............WOW WTF?? are you talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

_Anna_

September 30, 2011, 02:30:08 AM
What TMZ posted is the seal and if they wanted to post the flag they would. It makes no sense to modify the seal as to have 32 stars when since ages it has 31. Itwas made by TMZ on purpose. I doubt anyone besides us, would look at how many stars are on the seal. Mistake? Yeah, sure. That's ridiculous. I suppose almost anyone is USA knows CA is the 31st state that was admitted in the USA, therefore on the seal there are 31 stars to represent it. Harvey was a lawyer. I am sure he know this, it's common knowledge 

"The Great Seal of the state of California has 31 stars on the upper edge representing the number of states upon California's admission to the United states. A grizzly bear and grape cluster represent abundant wildlife and agricultural richness"

_Anna_, TMZ did NOT make that seal, it is on EVERY SINGLE LIVESTREAM. It is always shown when court is not in session, not just in this case.

This is even more weird. When you want to make a replica of an official seal you pay attention to every single detail. I say again that I simply doubt the ones who use this seal for a TV streaming don't know CA is the 31st state admitted in USA and that's why there are 31 stars on the CA Great Seal. Even if you do a little google search you immediately find it. I doubt they threw there a few stars, without paying attention or making a "mistake". That's ridiculous. It's like if they wanted to use the USA flag and they made a "mistake" drawing the stripes vertically instead of orizontally. Or "forgot" a few stars from the flag.
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:32:30 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:35:59 AM
This is getting better and better!!!!
This forum has the best Hoax investigators!

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 03:32:29 AM
I try to guess the date of the level 7 ... ....   afraid/ ::P
27/02/2012
 2 +7 +2 +2 +1 +2 =16   6 +1 = 7  
Five months after 27/09/2011, the day the trial began

Revelation 9:1-11

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
 7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

From wikiedia

Abaddon is a transcription of a Hebrew word used as a proper name to indicate the name of the Angel of the Abyss in the Apocalypse of John (chapter 9, verse 11 and ch. 20, verse 1) symmetry in the Angel of the Abyss Job (chapter 33, verses 23 and 24). The Hebrew name Abaddon is the greek name Apollyon (the destroyer), which can also be likened to the god Apollo. As in Job, his figure is linked to that of the Angel Alef, or the Angel of Joshua (Chapter 5, verses 14 and 15) and Judah (Chapter 9), we can deduce that it is the same Archangel Michael.
For some it is the chief of the demons of the seventh hierarchy, Abaddon is the ruler of the bottomless pit (Jude Thaddeus, VI) and the king of an army of locusts of the Apocalypse.
"Abaddon, however, is not an angel of Satan but of God, who accomplishes his work of destruction by order of God." - The Interpreter's Bible, edited by G. A. Buttrick, 1957, vol. XII, p. 434.
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 03:46:29 AM by nefertari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 04:15:08 AM
After yesterday Alvarez and Kai testimony the idea of a sting against some people around MJ came to my mind, in particular when defence started to grill Alvarez about his work and Kai about the events pre-911.  :?

They become nervous/angry - and somehow I do not believe they just have great acting skills.

It is getting very very interesting, as it to some extend might be in line with what the Jacksons - it is all conspiracy, Murray being the fault guy, it will all come out...

:? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 04:42:55 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the witnesses don't seem to mention any of the other security by name except for the other ones involved as witnesses, or is this just me making something out of nothing?

e.g. I think it was when Michael Amir Williams said he went driving around (as a decoy) after they left the hospital. He mentioned Mohammed and Alvarez by name as being in the car but also mentioned there was one other security with them yet he didn't name them. He also could not name who was driving, even though he was sitting in the front, or am I getting this mixed up with Mohammed's testimony? LOL

Also when Kai was asked who escorted her she didn't remember who, which I thought was probably truthful if there was different people that did it every day, but she didn't seem to know the names of any security except for Alvarez and Mohammed.

Maybe all the others are just 'extras'?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 30, 2011, 05:17:56 AM
About level 7.......

If I look back at the first 6 levels - I would say their purpose is to put the hoax on "trial", starting with the fake ambulance picture.
It might look like these levels are another sort of a trial, of the things that are there - but from an official point of view they aren't there.

I am very curious if the ambulance pic will be used in the actual trial. If they use it - will someone make opposition to it because it's fake?
But if they don't use it - it could be a sort of an official confirmation that it is fake.

I believe it is possible that Souza might be right about level 7 having something to do with guessing the verdict.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions