mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: TIAI September 27
September 28, 2011, 02:47:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In truth I cannot believe that this kind of 'evidence'  to have any impact on people in this forum that already have time here, i can understand it by someone who did not know the hoax and however a person with minimal knowledge of photographing knows that that photo is a mounting and very poorly done, i know nothing about these things and immediately i realized, if this is kind of things that we're going to see in the coming weeks, this is going to be very fun

or this recording: WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XJFoH2MwLY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

My husband and I keep listening to this voice recording and we both agree that this man sounds like a man who has suffered a stroke talking, not necessarily someone "drugged" up! Plus the fact that this person seems like he is reading something "scripted. My grandparents both had strokes, and this is the way they talked...just throwing it out there...this also could be attributed to the ambulance guy who said Michael looked like a hospice patient...so maybe there really was someone who was going to die, and Michael was taking care of him in return for a few favors?

Or...I don't really want to voice this, but the thought has crossed my mind a time or two. What if the real Michael Jackson took ill years ago and has been in hiding and using doubles to portray him in his "public" life, and he thought, well if I'm going to die, I'm going to go out with the Greatest Show this world has ever seen, and in the process, he is able to uncover all the corruption at the same time???   

I don't know, there really are so many possibilities of what is really going on and that is the beauty of this Hoax...,many, many possible "layers".

In my heart though, I believe that Michael is alive and the truth will prevail!!
Sending you all LOVE on this beautiful day! Keep the Faith dear family!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 28, 2011, 02:51:52 PM
I've never seen a brown elephant before only grey. It also looks like a piece of bs... :lol:

Souza, the forum is working great today, thanks a million! /bravo/

I got to watch pretty much everything so far, and really felt like the witnesses were not following any script but their own knowledge. But the questions were about all the legal contract issues signing on Murray, and Michael Amir Williams time-line and security details. Again they were ignoring the "elephant" in the room, other inconsistancies showing it is all a hoax. I believe MJ set up EVERY conceivable situation detail so that their testimony would be as real as possible. MAW's emotion on the 25th seems real with all the little panicy phonecalls.

Just 2 things kinda caught my attention. MAW said everything was normal at midnight when they returned to the house after rehearsal and they carried in a bunch of gifts from fans. But according to LoToya she said fans said MJ didn't chat with fans like normal and there were extra bodygaurds than normal. Someone's lying there.

The other thing is that MAW recorded Murray's call to him while he was at his residence in down town Los Angeles at 12:00 noon or so the next day and Murray had simply said that Michael had had a bad reaction and to come right away. But why would MAW record something so innocent because there's no hint that he would die of that, like he would need it for evidence in court in the future. That seemed off to me.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:57:37 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 28, 2011, 03:04:42 PM

The other thing is that MAW recorded Murray's call to him while he was at his residence in down town Los Angeles at 12:00 noon or so the next day and Murray had simply said that Michael had had a bad reaction and to come right away. But why would MAW record something so innocent because there's no hint that he would die of that, like he would need it for evidence in court in the future. That seemed off to me.

If I understood correctly, Michael Amir was asked by "detectives" to record this voice mail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

September 28, 2011, 03:07:14 PM
God bless you, Sarahli, for taking that screenshot.
I missed it since I could not spend the whole time online.

Much LOVE back at you..........  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

September 28, 2011, 03:11:49 PM
And i i dare to say that these  asshole
  ( i am referring to the media )perhaps suspect that MJ is alive but do not dare to say anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 03:13:01 PM
Did anyone tried calling the numbers they showed in court today?
I did  ;D, but only on one number, the CM's mobile number 702-809-3747 and a very pissed off lady picked up the phone. She scared me  :?, so i hang up. I wish i was not that shy and i wish i would be able to ask WHY she is piking up this phone? If CM changed his phone number, then i would ask her how she got it. But i am such a coward  :oops. Maybe one of you guys, can call her and talk to her.
The trial looks so staged to me, why would they show all these phone numbers on TV? i mean normally they would cover up information like that. Remember the FBI files, because they are real, they were blacking out all the names, which we did not need to know and all the other personal information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

curls

September 28, 2011, 03:13:41 PM
And that recording was supposedly 10th May, just 4 days before the Jackson family get together where Jermaine said MJ was healthy, excited and ripped. Oh really?

Actually, yes, I think it may well have been recorded on 10th May and when they all met up a few days later I can imagine MJ probably told them all about this creepy audio he'd just done for the trial!

Hell, Jermaine's just told the world in no uncertain terms that Michael pretended to be sick and in a wheelchair to fool the press, he's announced what a manipulator and showman he is - what more does he have to say?

(Off topic: I just thought as I wrote that, that maybe Jermaine will be the one to 'announce' the bam, just as he announced the 'death', and we were told he was the only official spokesman for the family - hmmm!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 28, 2011, 03:16:14 PM
And i i dare to say that these  asshole
  ( i am referring to the media )perhaps suspect that MJ is alive but do not dare to say anything

I've wondered this for a long time Paula, we CANNOT be the only ones to know!  Perhaps the whole world knows but doesn't say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 03:20:40 PM
I've never seen a brown elephant before only grey. It also looks like a piece of bs... :lol:

I got to watch pretty much everything so far, and really felt like the witnesses were not following any script but their own knowledge. But the questions were about all the legal contract issues signing on Murray, and Michael Amir Williams time-line and security details. Again they were ignoring the "elephant" in the room, other inconsistancies showing it is all a hoax. I believe MJ set up EVERY conceivable situation detail so that their testimony would be as real as possible. MAW's emotion on the 25th seems real with all the little panicy phonecalls.

Just 2 things kinda caught my attention. MAW said everything was normal at midnight when they returned to the house after rehearsal and they carried in a bunch of gifts from fans. But according to LoToya she said fans said MJ didn't chat with fans like normal and there were extra bodygaurds than normal. Someone's lying there.

MAW didn't record that. You see CM called MAW on June 25 at 12:13 pm and left him a voice msg,(he said, "please call me back, thank you")because MAW didn't pick up the phone. It's a very common thing in Iphones. Then MAW called him back and they talked for about 35 seconds. So then he recorded this voice msg on camera to prove to the Police that it WAS actually a msg from his iphone. But the weird thing is that WHY would police ask him to record the VIDEO of this msg, when MAW could simply show the police his phone, without any videos. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 28, 2011, 04:17:15 PM
Oh wow just now saw the cleaned up version of the pic and there's still no aura!!! :'(

OMG, he MUST be dead then... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 28, 2011, 04:33:11 PM

MAW didn't record that. You see CM called MAW on June 25 at 12:13 pm and left him a voice msg,(he said, "please call me back, thank you")because MAW didn't pick up the phone. It's a very common thing in Iphones. Then MAW called him back and they talked for about 35 seconds. So then he recorded this voice msg on camera to prove to the Police that it WAS actually a msg from his iphone. But the weird thing is that WHY would police ask him to record the VIDEO of this msg, when MAW could simply show the police his phone, without any videos.

The detective had him record this on a seperate video so that it could be introduced as evidence, also so they did not have to take MAW's personal phone away from him for the extended amount of time before the trial and during.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:35:14 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 04:46:09 PM
 OMG!Faheem MUHAMMED just stated that Dr.MURRY asked if anyone knew how to perform CPR.How can u be a cardiologist and not know CPR.Most nurses are trained to do CPR. lolol/ u have got to be kidding me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

September 28, 2011, 04:48:16 PM
Completely off-topic:

MJ had/has some pretty good looking gentlemen working for him  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 28, 2011, 04:49:16 PM
The trial is getting good. Michael Amir says he did not come up with the lie about the keys with Mohammed and Mohammed says he did come up with the lie about the keys with Amir. Maybe they were confused?!?! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 28, 2011, 04:51:58 PM
How would a trial against Murray be a sting on the media? IF this was a sting on the media all MJ would of had to do is fake his death, do the memorial, funeral, stay gone for a while during his play time with the media, then come back and BAM! Tell the media they got punked. IF the media was the target, after the BAM then everyone would know the media is full of shit and lies to the public but again there is still the trial. What would be the point in doing the trial to expose the media as liars?

The media is getting punked for sure but when thinking about a sting operation the targets are much bigger and dirtier than just some talking heads in front of the camera. The justice system with it's shady and corrupt actions are much more important in exposing.

I have to agree with this. This can not be a sting on media. This is so much bigger than this. The media is already punked, no trial was needed. And I do not believe the media is aware of the situation except TMZ and maybe some employees of CNN like Larry King.

The jury is a real jury. They really were pooled from the community. The reason I say that is because they filled out an extensive questionare and because of their answers many were let go. IF the jury was in on it the questionare would not even need to be part of the picture.

I have to disagree with this. We do not know IF the jury is in on it or not and we can not know it for now. We were TOLD that they filled out a questionare and again we were TOLD that they chose these jurors among hundreds of people. How do we know it? I'm not saying, they're definitely in on it and know the hoax but I'm saying that we can not know if they're in on it or not.

The DA's office isn't a hoaxer so they do not look at the middle name with hoaxy glasses on. They would not have any reason to think that MJ's middle name was different. They do not need to know his middle name to try to prosecute Murray.

I personally believe that there're some key people who know about the hoax in DA. The way the head prosecutor asked the questions and mentioned a couple of words a couple of times made me also think that he knows the hoax.

:idea: Prosecution: [the day before his death] 'Michael was excited about the Illusion that was to begin the next day'. Great, just great, that the Prosecution slipped that in.
Ding dong, everyone paying attention? The DA even asked Kenny what that illusion meant, and Kenny answered that MJ would disappear from a bed. I wonder how many people noticed that huge 'coincidence'. :lol:

During the DA's opening statements he was telling the jury what Kenny had stated about the Illusion and that they would be hearing about that from Kenny. The DA was just repeating what Kenny had said during the pre-liminary hearings. The DA was saying that after Kenny told MJ about the Illusion starting the next day MJ was excited. The DA was using that as an example to show MJ was in a good mood. This was a strategic move to show MJ was not feeling ill and to give the impression MJ was healthy on the day Kenny told him of the Illusion..

I have to agree with Bec and Souza. The DA asked repeatedly about the illusion and repeated MAGIC ACT again a couple of times. I don't know if we get it this way because we're looking with our hoax eyes but that stood out to me. And why would the prosecutor try to prove that Michael was healthy? Shouldn't they try to prove the opposite?   confused/

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:54:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions