paula-c

Re: TIAI September 27
September 28, 2011, 09:01:18 AM
In truth I cannot believe that this kind of 'evidence'  to have any impact on people in this forum that already have time here, i can understand it by someone who did not know the hoax and however a person with minimal knowledge of photographing knows that that photo is a mounting and very poorly done, i know nothing about these things and immediately i realized, if this is kind of things that we're going to see in the coming weeks, this is going to be very fun

or this recording: WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XJFoH2MwLY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

September 28, 2011, 09:10:21 AM
4 pages and Souza is not here yet?
Where are you hiding Sou geek/ ?
Come on, it's not the same without you :? .

LOL, here I am. I am sorry, but I have to split myself in 3 parts lately. The trial, the forum and something else I am trying to read up on. Besides that, I have to sleep, eat and work as well. So that's why I am a little late.

@TS: You are going to defend the murder theory again?  lolol/ You brave man! Or do you like it being kicked in the ass? Because I will be standing right behind you with my boots! Nice hint on the 777 bottles of propofol by the way, since that was a huge part of the prosecution's opening statements. I was singing to myself "777 bottles of propofol on the ground, 777 bottles of prop'... etc. Didn't make it to the end though, which was Ed's fault. Man, how boring is he? Poor Murray, I would have fired him and hired Mesereau.

But anyways. Since you yourself kinda said already that this is a kangaroo court (which means nothing more than HOAX court), you will be having a hard time with me while defending your murder theory. So now is the time to back down, otherwise: let the battle begin!  lolol/

I agree for the most part with bec and partially with Imconvinced, I think this is a hoax court "with STINGS attached". I think the prosecution knows, I think the judge knows, the defence knows and I think the jury knows. I also think that is why we had the delay between May and now. They questioned the potentials jurors back than and I think they needed the time to screen them, let them sign some papers and make sure they were up to date about this hoax court. The sting part is probably against the media and some of the witnesses, but that we will learn as the trial progresses.

The reason I don't believe the sting is against the DA/prosecution team, is because for a personal vendetta, Mike (as far as I am aware) did not have any problems/issues with this team. Besides that, if this sting would be against the prosecution and they would be called out as a team wanting to hang an innocent man by all means, you can prosecute them and that's it. It will not change the system in my opinion, because the media will be all over it and make sure you will think this is a one time event. So I don't see the point in that.

On the other hand, if you have all parties involved, except the media (and of course as bec pointed out some or maybe even most of the people in the courtroom doing their regular jobs) and they will present a case that is full of shit, like we have been seeing for 2+ years now, and the media will not do their homework and trying to convince you of Murray's guilt by siding with the prosecution in spite of evidence that Murray is innocent, you will be able to make a point. It is the media that plants the idea in your head whether or not someone is guilty. I know that they mostly just cover high profile cases, but still they are able through these cases to give the viewers a general idea of how to decide whether or not a person is guilty. Those viewers will eventually turn up as jurors in a case and will have that printed in their minds. It is not about the real evidence, it is about the way they present a case. If you tell a lie big enough, the public will believe it.

In my opinion, the only reason Mike won in 2005, was because he had a lawyer that was so damn good, that the jury had no other choice than to find him not guilty. If he had Ed Chernoff as a lawyer, he would have been a dead man. NOT because he was guilty, but because he wouldn't have a lawyer that could make the jury see that the prosecution was lying.

There was a huge contrast in those opening statements that I noticed. The prosecution was overall convincing (not to us, but you get me), had a well layed out story and the DA was well spoken and handsome. It has been scientifically proven that you can convince people more easily if you are handsome and well spoken. Then we have short, less handsome and stuttering Ed. Be honest here: did you all follow him as well as the DA? I saw in chat how people clicked away and said it was too boring to look at. I agree, but that doesn't mean that he didn't have a convincing story. I was very tired at the moment, so I will have to listen to his statement again, but as I remember, Ed tried to explain how propofol works and how Murray couldn't have killed Michael the way the prosecution want to believe you. He said the word 'science' more than once, making a point that you should look at the actual scientific evidence, instead of just the emotional 'Murray killed a drug addict who needed help, he was only 50 years old, look at him laying there on that trolley" kind of talk. Next to that, he even gave a hint that MJ isn't dead at all, by saying he first swallowed 8 pills that could take 6 people out, before he injected/swallowed the propofol. If he was out, how could he have taken the fatal dose of propofol? He would have been asleep for hours. But the public will side with the prosecution, because they will play with your emotions, just like the media does. MJ is the poor little victim, Murray is the doctor from hell, like Gavin was the poor little victim in 2005, and MJ the babysitter from hell. But Sneddon was darn ugly and stupid as well, so luckily their plan didn't work back then. But you can see how the media backed Sneddon even more when they realized they had a huge lion to fight (Mesereau).

It's people like Diane Demon, Nancy Disgrace and all other filthy reporters, that should be the target of the sting. They will plant the "Murray is guilty" verdict in the heads of the jurors. Those jurors DO watch the coverage of the case at night, there is no escape. The media doesn't search for evidence, they will try to dig up dirt on Murray to show you. Stuff that wouldn't be allowed in court, but what can be shown on TV. I always think of the movie 'A Time To Kill' where Matthew (the lawyer) says things in court he is not allowed to. He gets slapped for it, but he doesn't care, because he SAID it and the jury HEARD it. It is printed in their minds, even though they may not take it into consideration for the verdict, but he knows they will. That is exactly what the media does. Whatever they say about Murray, the jury may not take it into consideration for the verdict, but the will, because they HEARD it. And it takes a damn good lawyer to 'deprogram' the jury. Not everyone is rich enough to pay for their own 'Tom Mesereau' and that is why IMO many innocent people are condemned, in spite of strong evidence that they are innocent.

As for the picture that was shown: that's a BS picture. Why is the quality so bad? Looks like it's 50 years old. Where are his legs? We all know Mike has stelts, did they cut them off? He probably posed for it, before they photoshopped it to make it look like this. If you are worried about this picture, I really don't get how you made it this far, because I have seen way worse things. TMZ pointed out how the prosecution is working on the public's emotion:

MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH PHOTO
Frightening Intentions?
9/27/2011 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It seems the prosecution wanted to give the Michael Jackson death photo a murky, gritty treatment before it was presented in court this morning -- because it was clearly touched up to look as daunting as possible.

It appears the photo is NOT the original pic -- because now it includes a tattered border, a morgue-esque green hue ... and the word "Homicide" printed over MJ's body in a grainy, police-style font.

The prosecution used the photo as the background for a slide-show presentation in court.

Compare the pic to a cleaned up version of the photo (below) -- is the murky photo more likely to shake the jury?

We gotta ask ...

Prosecution's image
Misleading 63%
Fair 37%
Total Votes: 55,264

That tape recording is epic. It reminded me of that interview in (I think) '89 where Mike talks about that intro for 'I just can't stop loving you'. Where he said he recorded that when he was in bed. Like Jermaine said in his book, MJ tape recorded almost everything, I bet he recorded this himself too. Is it really him? Yes I think it is and I wonder how many times he had to start again because he couldn't stop laughing.

The first smoking gun for me (also indicating that the prosecution is in on it) was at the start of the DA's opening statement. Michael JOSEPH Jackson died. We all know for a very long time (and thank you Jermaine for confirming that in your book!) that his middle name is JOE. You really can't tell me that the prosecution wouldn't know. They read like we do, they must know his middle name is Joe, so if the sting would have been against them, they would have smelled a rat right at the beginning and I don't see them going through with the case against Murray. Also the talk of the '777 bottles of propofol' was interesting, since TS clearly wanted to point that out. (this is by the way not relevant. Even if Murray ordered that much, you still have to prove that he injected it all into MJ, which seems HIGHLY unlikely, since a waaaaaaay smaller dose would be lethal already.

:idea: Murray isn't board certified=? not a doctor? This is new confirmation.

Again the prosecution playing with the jury/public. As Imconvinced figured out, it's not even required to be board certified. So it's merely to put Murray in a bad light. People will think he's not a doctor, but this information doesn't say that. Manipulation.

:idea: Voice recording, my what a deep voice you have Michael, lol. I don't understand how it is admissible for the Prosecutor to state that this recording is "proof of intoxication". There is simply no way that this could be considered proof of intoxication in a court of law. No objection from the Defense on it either.

The fact that Chernoff didn't object and let the DA go on with this, tells me that the plan is to sort of 'remake' the 2005 trial with one huge difference: this time the innocent black man has a lousy lawyer that can't defend his client as he should. Which will make me think that Murray will be found guilty even though the evidence, if properly investigated, will prove the opposite.

:idea: Prosecution: [the day before his death] 'Michael was excited about the Illusion that was to begin the next day'. Great, just great, that the Prosecution slipped that in.

Ding dong, everyone paying attention? The DA even asked Kenny what that illusion meant, and Kenny answered that MJ would disappear from a bed. I wonder how many people noticed that huge 'coincidence'. :lol:

:idea: Murray's email at 11:15am on 6/25/09, 'all press reports regarding Michael Jackson's health are fallacious'. That's an incredible true statement. Blink and you'll miss it type.

Ding dong again!

:idea: Close captioning during the Prosecution's opening statement wrote "Conradt Murder", quickly erased "Murder" and replaced it with "Murray". If CC'ing is from court, it's a subliminal clue. If CC'ing is from the network, it exposes the prevalent bias in the case. "Murder" speaks for itself but "Contradt" is interesting in it's similarity to "Contract" and when preceeding "Murder" it reminds me of the early attempts at anagraming Murray's name to "murder by contract".

Interesting, I missed that. Need to rewatch.

:idea: Two paramedics pictured, as we discovered already, one white, one black. Neither paramedic in the ambulance pic was black so what's that all about?

There allegedly was a third, because someone had to drive. Do we know who that was? I guess we will find out later, but that might be something to keep an eye on.

:idea: Stretcher pic: He's not bald, doesn't look old, or emaciated, and certainly not like a cancer patient. He looks exactly like Michael Jackson. What's he wearing? It appears to have sleeves. It is a hospital snuggy? He appears to be wearing what might be a watch. Where is the endo-tracheal tube? The autopsy states it is still present and in place. It is certainly present in the ambulance pic. Who captioned it "Homicide"? It's a manslaughter trial.

I don't see the tube either, so if this picture was taken in the hospital, I would like to know who got it out and put it back in for the coroner (which is mission impossible with a corpse by the way. Even if you would get it back in, there would be terrible damage to the throat.)

:idea: Chernoff: in regards to MJ, "He did an act... he did an act" repetitively stressed.

Probably because he's an ACTor.  :lol:

:idea: Chernoff: in regards to helping the jury understand the evidence, "We will provide you The Sign." Love it. Little TS shout out there.

Damn, I missed that too. Thanks for the shout out TS.  ;)

Okay, I will be back after reviewing/reading the opening statements again, plus the testimonies. I did love Kenny's though, he's such a sweet guy. And he said so many interesting things about the reasons Michael wanted to do this and how he cancelled everything else to be able to be a part of this. I will get back on that later as well.

ps. My guess for level 7: I think the trial will indeed end somewhere around or before 10/28 (which is exactly 2 years after TII) and my guess is that the verdict will be read on 10/31 (Halloween) because that date will be EXACTLY 333 weeks after June 13, 2005, plus the obvious: It's Halloween. Court will not be closed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think level 7 will be about guessing/discussing the verdict.

Perhaps kicked in the ass to my also? ,.. i think is that /white flag/ suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 09:44:02 AM
Is it just me or did the body language of Paul Gongaware seem a little off? A lot of hand gestures and strange facial expressions that didn't seem to fit with his words.

Totally! Way to much of hand gestures, it was very destructing! So he was either lying or, which means that he is a very bad actor or it's just the way he talks. Because some hand gestures are very specific to some people, so we must know how he talks in real life first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

September 28, 2011, 09:51:32 AM
@bec I am hoping we will get more of this type of scenario, but I don't really think that if we do it will be as blatant. Not to start with anyway!

Thanks go to TNZ on twitter

According to Pearl Jr there was a toy elephant in the courtroom...wonder where it was?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Pearljr             There is a toy elephant in the courtroom   6 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply

The elephant was on the lady's desk, the one who was saying to the witnesses :"Raise your right hand and swear to tell truth and nothing but the truth". It was a stuffed brown elephant which was showing his BACK to the camera. I saw it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

September 28, 2011, 09:54:59 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL,PLEASE COME BACK \":(\"

September 28, 2011, 10:12:33 AM
In order to prove a sting court you would have to prove that someone were acting differently because they believe MJ is dead then they would if he were alive.

The non-believer fans are greatly the ones being caught in the trap that is visible thus far. They are acting differently by believing the media reports about Michael, calling for the prosecution of a man due to a visceral reaction fueled by reports they heard on the news but never looked into with an open mind, they are blaming any inconsistencies in logic presented in the media on greed and selfishness displayed by the Jackson Family rather then giving them the benefit of the doubt.

What I see all the time and I need to say this is- it's not the media alone, it's almost the whole Jackson family who said repeatedly Michael was murdered, he's dead. If only media lies, then why does the family repeatedly say he was murdered? It's NOT the media. The family says this. If it's to prove that media lies, then why also the family? The media has to be exposed as liars, not the family. And so far the family says he was murdered. Even if you don't read a single paper or don't have a TV in your home, you read La Toya and Jermaine's books where they say he was murdered.

People say all the time that they believe what media tells them. But in fact it's the Jackson family who says he's dead and was murdered all the time. If you can find a logical and possible explanation please tell me, because the problem is not about the media for me. But the FAMILY.
The non-believers don't believe the media, but the family.

Anna if you believe that Family is the one to blame for the lies, then why media didn't report what family was saying in 2005? Family was screaming that Michael is innocent. Did media listen to it? NO! They would only say, well yes the family says he is innocent just because it's his family. You still think that family is the one to blame? Remember how much disgusting and humiliating things they were saying about Michael during that difficult time for him. How they were making fun of him and some of them still do.
Now it's all just an act, it's an illusion! I was very saddened to see that you are blaming family for all of this. Please think things over and see a bigger picture, as i believe that you are a very bright person. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 12:13:00 PM
Hmmm...so far, there's been lots today that could point to AEG being a 'target' in the sting.  Quick question to anyone who may know (I don't think I've ever come across this info)...does anyone know, or heard, who paid for the 15 litres of Propofol that Murray ordered?  Considering how broke Murray supposedly was/is...I'm sure he wasn't paying for it.  Just thinking about the constant reminders from family to "follow the money".  If it somehow comes out that AEG was footing the bill for the Propofol...it will be a game-changer.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

September 28, 2011, 12:40:05 PM
Elephant court......  /woohoo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

September 28, 2011, 12:43:53 PM
@Gina, I believe Murray´s emotions were pure. He felt touched by the comment. I believe He has/ had good feelings for Michael and truly wanted to help him, and I think he did help him...somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

September 28, 2011, 12:54:28 PM
God bless you, Sarahli, for taking that screenshot.
I missed it since I could not spend the whole time online.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 28, 2011, 01:34:06 PM
I think this is a hoax court "with STINGS attached". I think the prosecution knows, I think the judge knows, the defence knows and I think the jury knows. I also think that is why we had the delay between May and now. They questioned the potentials jurors back than and I think they needed the time to screen them, let them sign some papers and make sure they were up to date about this hoax court. The sting part is probably against the media and some of the witnesses, but that we will learn as the trial progresses.
How would a trial against Murray be a sting on the media? IF this was a sting on the media all MJ would of had to do is fake his death, do the memorial, funeral, stay gone for a while during his play time with the media, then come back and BAM! Tell the media they got punked. IF the media was the target, after the BAM then everyone would know the media is full of shit and lies to the public but again there is still the trial. What would be the point in doing the trial to expose the media as liars?

The media is getting punked for sure but when thinking about a sting operation the targets are much bigger and dirtier than just some talking heads in front of the camera. The justice system with it's shady and corrupt actions are much more important in exposing. The DA is doing his job and going through the motions but he is not in on it. He is really thinking he has a case.

The defense most likely knows, well at least Murray does. The judge is also someone who is under investigation. The judge is someone who hands down a verdict so considering what TS said about that...
We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ.  Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial?  Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation?  Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.
The jury is a real jury. They really were pooled from the community. The reason I say that is because they filled out an extensive questionare and because of their answers many were let go. IF the jury was in on it the questionare would not even need to be part of the picture.

The first smoking gun for me (also indicating that the prosecution is in on it) was at the start of the DA's opening statement. Michael JOSEPH Jackson died. We all know for a very long time (and thank you Jermaine for confirming that in your book!) that his middle name is JOE. You really can't tell me that the prosecution wouldn't know. They read like we do, they must know his middle name is Joe, so if the sting would have been against them, they would have smelled a rat right at the beginning and I don't see them going through with the case against Murray.
The DA's office isn't a hoaxer so they do not look at the middle name with hoaxy glasses on. They would not have any reason to think that MJ's middle name was different. They do not need to know his middle name to try to prosecute Murray.

:idea: Voice recording, my what a deep voice you have Michael, lol. I don't understand how it is admissible for the Prosecutor to state that this recording is "proof of intoxication". There is simply no way that this could be considered proof of intoxication in a court of law. No objection from the Defense on it either.
The fact that Chernoff didn't object and let the DA go on with this, tells me that the plan is to sort of 'remake' the 2005 trial with one huge difference: this time the innocent black man has a lousy lawyer that can't defend his client as he should. Which will make me think that Murray will be found guilty even though the evidence, if properly investigated, will prove the opposite.
The tape recording was not being introduced as evidence so no objection was needed. The tape was played during the DA's opening statements and was a part of their over view of what they were going to present. That was a strategic move on their part to plant a scary slurring image of MJ in the jurys minds.

:idea: Prosecution: [the day before his death] 'Michael was excited about the Illusion that was to begin the next day'. Great, just great, that the Prosecution slipped that in.
Ding dong, everyone paying attention? The DA even asked Kenny what that illusion meant, and Kenny answered that MJ would disappear from a bed. I wonder how many people noticed that huge 'coincidence'. :lol:
During the DA's opening statements he was telling the jury what Kenny had stated about the Illusion and that they would be hearing about that from Kenny. The DA was just repeating what Kenny had said during the pre-liminary hearings. The DA was saying that after Kenny told MJ about the Illusion starting the next day MJ was excited. The DA was using that as an example to show MJ was in a good mood. This was a strategic move to show MJ was not feeling ill and to give the impression MJ was healthy on the day Kenny told him of the Illusion..

:idea: Murray's email at 11:15am on 6/25/09, 'all press reports regarding Michael Jackson's health are fallacious'. That's an incredible true statement. Blink and you'll miss it type.
Ding dong again!
Murray's email to the Insurer was a response to their questioning MJ's health based on what they were reading in the news. Murray was reasurring the insurance company that MJ is well and the news reports about his health is fallacious. smiley_spider
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:45:55 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 01:59:16 PM
Hello ALL... I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention the new aspect I can add to this all. I haven't been here in a long time. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents. After one opens their 3rd eye shit gets even more disturbing!! I can see auras within any kinda media. And not seeing one around Mike on that stretcher saddens me. No aura= death. HOWEVER there are many overlays in that pic. So eye may be getting a false reading. That pic looks to be altered. Now IDK if Mike went to the extent of making sure there are no auras in "evidence" But um this is NOT GOOD at ALL! And from the looks of Dr Murray's aura. He's no clever "actor" in this... his ass is cloudy, but, cloudy is better than having a muddy aura. Well there's my 2 cents. Sorry if this dampens things. But Mike wanted up to see through the veils and eye can more than EVER. ♥♥♥ CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE AURAS?? If so let's team up and interpret our findings...♥♥♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

~Souza~

September 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Hello ALL... I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention the new aspect I can add to this all. I haven't been here in a long time. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents. After one opens their 3rd eye shit gets even more disturbing!! I can see auras within any kinda media. And not seeing one around Mike on that stretcher saddens me. No aura= death. HOWEVER there are many overlays in that pic. So eye may be getting a false reading. That pic looks to be altered. Now IDK if Mike went to the extent of making sure there are no auras in "evidence" But um this is NOT GOOD at ALL! And from the looks of Dr Murray's aura. He's no clever "actor" in this... his ass is cloudy, but, cloudy is better than having a muddy aura. Well there's my 2 cents. Sorry if this dampens things. But Mike wanted up to see through the veils and eye can more than EVER. ♥♥♥ CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE AURAS?? If so let's team up and interpret our findings...♥♥♥

Not in this thread please, this is not the place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 02:09:31 PM
Oh wow just now saw the cleaned up version of the pic and there's still no aura!!! :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

paula-c

September 28, 2011, 02:46:44 PM
Still not going to give a hypothesis but in my view the media are getting its comeuppance, they continue to publish all his shit, a retouched photo is proof that MJ died, ..! serious !, i am not yet clear the purpose of all this, but the media are going to receive a spoonful of his own medicine.
That photo went round the world,... now the whole world is watching this trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions