airieslady

Re: TIAI September 27
September 27, 2011, 07:26:22 PM
I have this question.. CM got all that propofol in the month of April, but he was not hired to be doctor until May.  So who was he buying all this propofol for?  Not Michael's doctor yet.  Remember AEG didn't do the "DEAL" until May. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

all4loveandbelieve

September 27, 2011, 07:28:22 PM
Michael is bald with peach fuzz hair right? So for me this picture is not him now but once upon a time long ago.. He looks much younger. Look at his hair, you mean to tell me he died at home and he had the time to put a curly wig on? Give me a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

September 27, 2011, 07:29:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory

I wonder if TS is purposely doing this to show that BOTH sides have great arguments because the trial/court is BOTH - hoax AND sting.  I mean, why wouldn't it be?  The hoax is already so multi-layered that the court would be too.  Eliminating one would be counter productive and sloppy investigating, in my opinion.

As of right now, I tend to agree with you Andrea...I can see both sides being in on it! All I know for sure is I've never seen such a "sloppy" trial before...so far it reminds me more of "Romper Room " then it does "Court"...I can't believe that more of the media haven't picked up on this!...Oh wait...yes I can! lolol/

I am also thinking in the same way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:36:16 PM
What a night! :)
I still don't know whether it's a staged court or a sting court, but i have a lot of observations to share with you my friends.
Was this a pic that the police took? Is this really the pic shown in court because I could barely see it on my TV
Yes Im_convinceedmjalive, they actually showed it on TV. The prosecution used this as a background picture almost for the entire presentation of their opening statement. And now we have the TMZ article about this pic. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which states that "It appears the photo is NOT the original pic -- because now it includes a tattered border, a morgue-esque green hue ... and the word "Homicide" printed over MJ's body in a grainy, police-style font."
The picture looks very unrealistic to me, the wrist is soooooo tiny, legs are short, hair is straight, but he looks like MJ, why paramedics couldn't recognize him will remain a mystery to me. 

During the lunch break Taj Jackson made a rather interesting tweet, which goes along with the agenda of Front, against fake fans.
tajjackson3
So sad that at a time like this we still have "fans" making personal attacks against our family. Really pathetic. :-(
Another tweet for LaToya was very confusing, for me personally
I am appalled by the lies I have heard so far.....@#Hln @CNN#mjfam
Is she saying that she is appalled by their lies or she appalled by other lies and she is asking HLN to see those lies?
She is also asking for help from these media outlets to get justice for Michael. Which is kinda twisted. Jackson family perfectly knows how stupid and unfair media is, why ask them for help?
[/quote][color=rgb(0, 10, 153) !important]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/color]
La Toya Jackson[/color]
[/color]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Michael worked his entire life for his children. Please help us get justice! Dr. Murray is a very small piece of the puzzle.

Now the weird list.
1) CM ordered 15.5 litters of propofol during April 28th to June 10th and supposedly he used almost all of it on Michael.
2)If my vision has not been compromised, i think i saw am elephant on the desk next to the lady who was saying to witnesses "I swear to tell truth and nothing but the truth"
3)Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never herd before that Kenny Ortega would say that Michael was ill or not well before his "death". Now he says that Michael was not well, not right, he was cold on June 19th and Kenny had to put blanket around him and rub his feet. Ok now, what's the deal with EVERYBODY touching Michael's feet? I just don't get it, why they ALL have to do that?
4)As said by Paul Gongaware there were 31 concerts originally contracted. NOT 10 as everybody's saying. They sold 10 first shows just to see how people are gonna response, it was kind of promotional tool. After the success they sold the rest of  the shows and only after that another 19 were added.
5) Shows were supposed to happen in the period of 9 months. 50 shows in 9 month i don't think that it's too much for Michael. And he wouldn't die from it.
6) People are saying that "oh they were so focused on getting this show done that they didn't care about Michael and didn't see that he was ill and needed help". Well if you are producing a show, THE FIRST THING YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE ARTIST. Because he is the main figure of the show, without him you can't do the show.
7) The voice recording from CM's iphone.  WTF?? Was that? Just like bec said, what kind of evidence is that? It doesn't prove anything. I could play around and record with a similar voice, does it prove that i was drugged? NO.  Plus as far as i know, when people are coming out of anesthesia, they talk nonsense, they ask stupid questions and say very odd things. Because their brain can't function properly. No way they can talk about something as deep as what Michael was talking about on that tape. JMO By the way, the recording was made at 9:05 am. 9+5=14=77
 8) there were 7s all over the place. They had 2.5ml, 2.5 ml, 2.5 ml on the screen at some point. So here are your 777.

I am full of energy and i am so ready for this trial. Can't wait till tomorrow to hear next witnesses.

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug 

[/quote]
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:43:11 PM by Kristina4LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 27, 2011, 08:07:07 PM
About the DA saying Murray wasn't board certified in any state, that's new to me and I call BS. Does a doctor have to be board certified to have a liscense to practice? If yes then???

Answering my own question.
Why is a particular physician not board certified?
Physician board certification is a voluntary process that approximately 80 percent of doctors in the U.S. obtain. A physician is licensed by the state to "practice medicine and surgery," and medical board certification is not a requirement for licensure. Licensed physicians may practice in whatever medical disciplines interest them and can legally practice in that field of interest without obtaining a medical residency or fellowship. Board certification, however, means that a physician’s skills and knowledge in the specialty/subspecialty has been examined and meets standardized requirements by an ABMS Member Board. Additionally, some of the surgical specialties require one or more years of experience before physicians can take their board-certifying exams (the number of years varies according to each board). The physician in question may fit that category and may be working to satisfy the requirements for medical board certification. Most international medical graduates need to complete some required training in this country before they are able to take a particular board’s exam (if all the postgraduate training is completed in another country). Exceptions are made and vary with each board. (Some boards may accept Canadian and/or United Kingdom residencies. Call the ABMS Member Board for additional information.)

:idea: Murray isn't board certified=? not a doctor? This is new confirmation.

Excuse my spelling errors
For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory

I wonder if TS is purposely doing this to show that BOTH sides have great arguments because the trial/court is BOTH - hoax AND sting.  I mean, why wouldn't it be?  The hoax is already so multi-layered that the court would be too.  Eliminating one would be counter productive and sloppy investigating, in my opinion.

As of right now, I tend to agree with you Andrea...I can see both sides being in on it! All I know for sure is I've never seen such a "sloppy" trial before...so far it reminds me more of "Romper Room " then it does "Court"...I can't believe that more of the media haven't picked up on this!...Oh wait...yes I can! lolol/

I am also thinking in the same way.
typing/
I also agree it is both a hoax court and a sting court. The hoax court is everything leading up to this day. MJ died (no he didn't, 1st LIE), memorial (beautiful but a LIE, no dead MJ), funeral (beautiful and lovely Liberian Girl Pics and Red shirt MJ on the program), investigations by LAPD (investigating a false death), planted evidence from MJ (payback is a BITCH. What goes around comes around), etc. The greatest show on earth.

The sting is what is going down now. The whole court system is the focus of the sting. The DA's office took the bait hook, line, and sinker. They are trying to convict an innocent man with fabricated evidence (left for them by MJ).  Did they do a good job with this case?
bangbang

@MissG-The thing on the wrist is a bracelet they put on patients to identify them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:09:56 PM
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank you   TS for taking us all this way. What a great ride this has been.

My seat belt is fastened and I’m ready for the bumpy ride.

I love coming on in the morning and reading ------ it makes for a good day.

Love you all   

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 bearhug

Off to go finish watching the trial I have taped

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 27, 2011, 08:10:16 PM
This image:

Reminds me of these images:

I find it extremely interesting that this pic never made it to the internet. Perhaps they just completed it. Perhaps it would have been TMI. Perhaps it was unnecessary or even detrimental to what we have been doing. Perhaps it was meant to shock those hoaxers who are secretly on the fence.

This pic of "dead MJ"  :lol:  is clearly the pic that was referenced in that article back in spring of this year that said autopsy pics would be shown at trial. This looks less like an autopsy pic and more staged. The quality and resolution if this pic is terrible and would never be used as evidence in a court case. It shows little in the way of evidence besides his face. It looks like a horror movie poster with the added graphics and the word "Homicide". The way the Prosecution used it as a background for their slide presentation was theatrical and dramatic, very Hollywood.

I think The Moon Is Dancing hit the nail on the head with this comparison on another thread:

MJ's infamous hoax of 1987. Just because MJ was lying in the oxygen chamber doesn't mean any of the rest of the accompanying rhetoric about him was true.

Another interesting tidbit, the female Prosecutor requested specifically that Gongaware confirm part of his job description was that he "made the [artist's] creative vision reality". This hoax is certainly MJ's creative vision come to reality.

Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:16:36 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

September 27, 2011, 08:19:03 PM

! Shit ! :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 27, 2011, 08:27:37 PM

Finally … it’s time for level 6!   /bravo/   /woohoo/

This level will be a combination of the previous levels, plus new information that we get during the trial.  Any category of evidence is acceptable in this level; and some of the things from the previous levels will no doubt be important for this level.  The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict. 

For those who want, you can also use this thread to guess the subject and/or timing of level 7.   :shock: bounce/ :shock:

Since some are still not sure if TS has advance or inside information: notice that on May 1, while many were expecting the trial to start at that time, I said “hearings” and not “trial” (which Souza noticed); and indeed, there have been some hearings since May 1 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And on August 29, while some were still thinking that there might never be any trial, I said “there will be a trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

If anyone needs a good laugh, to help you get through the trial, take a look at the comments about the 777 bottles of propofol kicking around on the floor {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory, and TS has agreed ( :lol: ) to lead out in the murder court theory (no hoax court, and no sting court).  In the previous levels, I have not had time to answer many of the comments; and frequently the comments are off topic, or repetition from those who haven’t read everything in the thread.  So in this level I plan to respond primarily to bec and Im_convincedmjalive; hopefully this will make things more efficient.   bangbang   bangbang

Let the hopping begin!

/judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/

My dear friend TS i think that these theories are going to develop as the trial unfolds ( now is that i am beginning to read all this ) The forum was very slow for my bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:46:33 PM
As for the 'Dead MJ in hospital' pic- why are the sides blurred and gray?! Why is this picture so grainy when we live in the world of iPhones that take hi quality pictures? And most importantly- WHO THE HELL CHOPPED OFF MJ'S LEGS?!?!
Is it a dummy? I just don't understand! I knew this would happen though, its too predictable that the pictures will of course be hard to make out. And yet, I haven't heard any suspicion about the picture on hln. I've been watching all day. Why are we the only ones who question these type of things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
For the same reason they have all along, someone tells them that 2+2=5 and they don't question it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

bec

September 27, 2011, 09:09:10 PM
In order to prove a sting court you would have to prove that someone were acting differently because they believe MJ is dead then they would if he were alive.

The non-believer fans are greatly the ones being caught in the trap that is visible thus far. They are acting differently by believing the media reports about Michael, calling for the prosecution of a man due to a visceral reaction fueled by reports they heard on the news but never looked into with an open mind, they are blaming any inconsistencies in logic presented in the media on greed and selfishness displayed by the Jackson Family rather then giving them the benefit of the doubt. They would never do this if they believed MJ were alive. In addition, we have seen some self described believers in the past few hours publicly declare that this can't be a hoax, he must be dead, based simply upon a photo they saw and it's accompanying description (hearsay).

The media are also the subject of a sting operation; they're having a field day with twisting the information in a mob-style game of on-air one-up'smanship in, who can condemn Murray the fastest, with conjecture and speculation. Jane Valdez is foaming at the mouth and that guy on HLN who clapped his hands and said "well!", you can tell has been waiting for this moment for as long as we have. He looks like a jackal, eyes shining, licking his chops, about to dive into the giant, bloody carcass of an elephant. He's never seen so much food! Sick.

The more they insist that Murray is so obviously guilty, and that Michael was so obviously a drug addict in need of help, the more they will look like complete morons in the end. It's perfect. It will be amusing to see them cling to the last shreds of their alternate reality in which The King of Pop is dead. They'll never willingly report it. They will be dragged kicking and screaming to the truth, long after it is obvious to their audience.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

September 27, 2011, 09:14:07 PM
Chernoff will present an addiction specialist, who will testify DR. ARNOLD KLEIN ADDICTED MICHAEL JACKSON TO DEMEROL.
I've always leant towards hoax court, but if it's both, could Arnie be the target of the sting. The finger pointing has already begun in Chernoff's long winded opening statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:26:03 PM
Is it just me or did the body language of Paul Gongaware seem a little off? A lot of hand gestures and strange facial expressions that didn't seem to fit with his words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
I'll admit I had an intense moment of 'darkness' today (and thank you Wishingstar for having to put up with me through it lol).  But it's just so amazing to me how, lately, the 'darkness' just can't survive the 'light'  ;)   So ya, my ass flew right up on that fence for a moment...and man, did it suck...on a level that can't even be described. I let it simmer for a moment...and then just flew right off that fence. 

This IS the Greatest Show on Earth...and Mike is gonna come out shining more brightly than ever before....and in doing so he's going to change the world! TS, Back, and Front...you deserve a round of applause for a job VERY well done
 /bravo/

As for the trial, if I had to choose hoax or sting, based on the first day (and the last 2 years worth of education we've had)....I'd have to say it's both.  Actually, it's a joke...it's a complete kangaroo court as TS suggested.  The 'hoax' part fits because it's premised on a dead man, who is actually alive.  On that one point alone, there is a 'hoax' element to the trial.  The 'sting' part....boy, it's gonna STING  :lol:

Possible 'targets' of the sting:

First and foremost, the DA:  If they are 'targets' and I really hope they are (they deserve it)...they will come out looking the worst lol.  Their whole case is premised on a dead man that is alive LOL (and they're spending a shitload of taxpayers $ to 'prove' it...did u see their presentation compared to the defence lol).  Did they not have the same access to info that we've had for the past 2 years??  It couldn't have been about resources, cause I just had to pay for an internet connection  :lol: .  My opening statement would've been..."The state moves to acquit on the grounds that Michael Jackson is alive."  Actually, there wouldn't have even been an opening statement because 'truth' (which is what the DA should be after) would've led me to see that there was no need for a trial.  If this is the case, then Tom Sneddon...payback truly is a bitch.

Media:  this is self-explanatory (watch HLN for 10 minutes and you'll know why) and also well deserved.

Doctors - since when did having a medical licence put you above the law?  And regardless of what happened in that room on June 25th...there is no dispute that the contents of the room include a substance that was obtained illegally.  See what happens if you get caught with 15 litres of Propofol lol...again, does being a doctor put you above the law?  If the first and most important oath a doctor takes cannot be trusted....then we're all screwed.

Pharmacies - if docs are the 'pushers'...the pharmacies are 'suppliers'.  I have to go through a whole ID process to get some cough medicine at the pharmacy.  Applied Pharmacy 'supplied' a doctor with 15 litres of a controlled substance (or at least one that should raise eyebrows coming from a cardiologist) and sent it the doc's girlfriend's place lol.  Whether they knowingly knew things were shady or whether they were just too stupid to follow up on the doc and the address....they are still guitly of not fulfilling their duty to society at minimum...an accomplice to a homicide at most.

Big Business - I'm still not 'clear' on AEG's role in all of this....I'm on the fence with them lol.  They could very well be 'in' on it and that would make sense.  But they also could be 'targets'.  It was Kenny's email today to Randy Phillips that got me thinking that maybe it was the bait.  How far will the Industry go to line their pockets...even when an artist's life is on the line?  I can definitely see that going either way...the 'target' scenario is much more pleasing to the 'plot' (but not necessary in this STILL being the greatest show on earth!).

What does the world learn from all this?  We are relying on governments that we can't trust, we are looking for 'truth' outta the mouths of morons (media), we have doctors who care more about their pockets than your health, and we're waiting on BIG business to use their resources to save us and our planet, while "they don't care about us"!!!

If that message doesn't wake people up...than I can fully understand God pulling the plug.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal