Re: TIAI September 27
November 10, 2011, 05:14:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Murray was negligent, irresponsible, ignorant ( not knowing how to make a resuscitation ). The scene was planned for a conviction, looking at all, it seems that if Murray to do the opposite to what should have been done.
During the research process,  the handling of evidence have errors, lack of evidence, contradictions. All over the world  saw the court decorda with animals of toy, stuffed animals, a court where no one has sworn to the bible ( correct me if i am wrong or if this does not mean nothing ).

@Paula. Agree with you 100000%

- deliberately made to look as incompetant as possible
- evidence with errors, on muliple occasions. very unprofessional, screams fake.
- toys, ties, pictures, etc... gags? clues? etheir way. wouldnt finf them in a real court
- swearing in bible. it wouldnt be unusual for someone to decline to swear on bible. (btw, JW's prefer not to swear on bible in court) my objective word here is someONE. the fact that no one swore on the bible was strange. you would expect maybe one or two to object. but for no one to swear, demonstrates fake court.

another point, it that if you think about it, we would all agree the court we saw was the most unprofessional we had ever seen. jacko lanterns, orange ties, clowns, elephants, beavers, jokes, errors, spelling mistakes, wrong dates, word alleged.... i bet none of us have ever seen this kind of unprofessionalism previously in other courtcases, etc. you would think that if this was real, and the court knew it was going to be filmed and broadcast for millions of people to watch across the world, they would make sure spelling was correct, no errors, no jokes by judge, no orange ties, props, etc. if this was real, everyon would be uptight, on their best behaviour trying to be as professional as possible. the fact that it was everything but that demonstrates how fake this court was. it was deliberately unprofessional to show us it was hoax. but the media and hardcore (anti conrad) MJ fans still run away with what they think is truth without looking and listening to clues and facts.

verdict has not shaken my faith one bit. in fact my faith is stronger post verdict then ever before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 10, 2011, 05:57:24 PM
Since the verdict I have become increasingly frustrated.  We, have hid in our corner, and for the most part only told each other what we KNOW. We watched an innocent man get convicted of a crime he did not commit and done nothing. I don't know if it was a real trial or a kangaroo court.  It sure as hell was presented to us as real wasn't it? I have enjoyed the hoax as much as anyone and will continue to do so but how long are we going to remain silent about what we know?  We are already considered nuts but some and are mostly dismissed by others so what do we have to lose by demanding truth as one collective voice?  Maybe, just maybe Michael wants us to do it. Maybe he told us once in a song...."I can't do it by myself." -Cry
Our numbers are massive.  We are everywhere. Every corner of the earth has a believer.  If we are to truly be Michael's Army of Love than we need to start acting like it by DEMANDING TRUTH.  We are the soldiers in TII's TDRCAU.
I have tons more to say on the subject but will leavewith this for now.  LOVE to all of you!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  /bravo/

That's an interesting way to look at the current situation, Monster. If MJDHI were to write a collective letter to, I don't know who, the judge maybe, stating why we think the verdict was the wrong one, would that be action, interaction or interferance?

I tend to think there is no need, because believing in the hoax, I think MJ is in control and that the verdict is as he wants it - if not and he wants our help, he only has to ask - I'm pretty sure there are several here that he's in contact with!

You got that right Curls, and he is saying "Follow the path of L.O.V.E now" Not follow the "Hoax" path.

My beautiful family, I LOVE you all so very much, and it just breaks my heart that so many of you are still "desperately" entangled in Michael and God's "spider web". (hoax) Until you start "thinking outside the box" you will never understand, that the whole Hoax part of this adventure is irrelevant  in the Big picture.

The ultimate goal for Michael doing all of this, is to get us to re-evaluate our "lives" and to find that lost "LOVE" that is inside each and everyone of us!  The longer people continue on the "Hoax" part of this journey, the longer they are putting off finding out the "Truth",  of why Michael had to do what he had to do in order to get the world to "wake up" and see what their lives have become! The world will have no choice, BUT to look at everything they thought was a "reality" and realize that everything  was really just an "Illusion". When Michael sang "we are here to change the world", he meant it!!! When Michael said that this is "all for LOVE", he meant it!!!! When he said "I'm going to show them "Talent", like they've never seen before", he meant that also!!!!  The world isn't going to know what hit them!

If you are reading this, and you are still searching for answers, I am pleading with you to take a leap of Faith! If your current path isn't giving you the answers you've been searching for, why not "make a Change" and try another path??
A good investigator, looks at EVERY possibility...including the possibility, that Michael was sent to us by God, to help us transition into the next "age"...the "Golden age".

Is it just a "coincidence" that there are many of us here on this forum, who are sitting back, waiting and watching this all unfold, with no FEAR, and no worries, about what the outcome will be, because we just "KNOW"? There may be only a few of us here on this forum that have been "awakened", but you might be surprised at just how many of us there are all around the world, that are feeling this "shift" in our consciousness!!  As far fetched as this may seem to you, It  is really happening my dear family!  If you truly BELIEVE that Michael has faked his "death", and pulled the wool over the eyes of the world, how is it that he was able to pull off something  of this magnitude, without TPTB stopping him??

Michael IS invincible, because he is LOVE and he is LIGHT first and foremost. Michael knows the secrets of the universe, and my husband and I truly understand his "Divinity" and I was brought here to this forum strictly because of my strong Belief in LOVE, not because I was a Michael Jackson "Fan", because I was never a "Fan".  That in and of itself, only solidifies, that I am connected to Michael because of LOVE...It is our "Common Bond" and he knew that! I came to this forum because of LOVE and I have been posting about LOVE since the beginning ...My Faith and Belief in Michael and LOVE has never wavered, and will never waver!

I have never strayed from the path of Love my whole life. LOVE and GOD, (not religion) are the only things I have ever truly believed in, and despite all of the abuse, and suffering in my life, I never gave up hope that someday I would understand what my purpose here on Earth was and I have always known that LOVE was all that really mattered in this "Material" world, but I never really understood what that meant. Today, I have all of the answers I have been looking for, and I am at "Peace", knowing that my Belief in LOVE and GOD, was not in vain.

Michael is "synonymous" with LOVE. Can you name one other person on this planet that has the ability to make everyone he comes in contact with, feel truly LOVED, like you have a personal relationship with him? This should tell you just how "special" Michael is, and maybe you owe it to yourself, to step out of the "hoax" part of this "adventure, and just research the possibility that Michael really is an "Ascended Master" who was sent from God our creator, to "awaken" the world to the Truth of who we really are, and to help us to transition into the "New Age".

I KNOW that Michael sees and hears everything. I have Never "Physically" met Michael, but I "Feel" him with me at all times, he is truly just another part of me..Michael IS LOVE...I am LOVE..."WE", are LIGHT and LOVE..."WE" are ONE!

If you want answers, you must look at "ALL"possibilities. You need to do some soul searching and re-awaken the LOVE that is buried inside you. Until you take the path "less" traveled, you will stay stuck in this "vortex" we call "REALITY". Michael is counting on his "Army of LOVE" not his "Hoax Army", LOVE is the answer to what you are all searching for!

To all of you who are on the same path as me...Thank you from the bottom of my heart, please know that you are so LOVED and appreciated!! I know that some may think that "we" are the "crazy" ones, but the truth is, We" are the furthest from being "crazy"!! When you finally put all pieces of this puzzle together, it is like you have solved the "Mystery of LIFE"! Nothing else makes sense anymore...well that is how my husband and I feel anyway.

To those of you still searching...Know that Michael IS watching and waiting for you to "see the LIGHT". He truly LOVES each and every one of you, as do I...with all of my heart and soul. Please..."Make that Change"...The message is LOVE and this will end/begin, with LOVE!! Mark my words!

@ Michael...Thank you for all of your guidance and Patience...I LOVE YOU..."Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" to "Mind", always and Forever...I will never let go of your hand!

Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your  :) post!!!!
Once Robert Frost said:

" Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
               I took the one less traveled by,
               And that has made all the difference. "

Today I finally decided that I will not research anything anymore,regarding hoax-clues,because I found what I was looking for.Today I decided to CHOOSE THE LESS TRAVELED PATH. The research of clues is over for me,and now I have something more IMPORTANT TO DO.To find out more about THE TRUTH,LOVE and SECRETS OF UNIVERS.The only way to do it is not to say it,WE MUST LIVE IT!!!!!
There are 12 Spiritual PRINCIPLES and Laws for the Liberation of Planet Earth.If someone here wants to know more about them and more about  hidden TRUTHS in THIS IS IT movie can watch this video of jackieblue64 video:

Hidden Truths of Michael Jacksons This Is It (PART 4)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsb36fvQeM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

There is one Principle that I want to disscuss here and that one is THE PRINCIPLE of CAUSE and EFFECT.Michael told us many times about this,during this ADVENTURE and noticed in 2 occasions.In a letter to a staff member of his,when he was in Japan 1987 and when he was in Japan 2006.Here are:

FIRST:

Pecky,

I very very seldom write letters. But in this moving occasion I couldn’t help myself.
I want to thank you for putting the effort forward to capture the magic and excitement of the people of the world. What you do is a very personal and powerful medium to me. It is the art of stopping time, to preserve a moment that the naked eye cannot hold, to capture truth, spontaneous truth, the depths of excitement in human spirit. All else will be forgotten but not the films.
Generations from now will experience the excitement you’ve captured. It truly is a time capsule. I will not be totally satisfied until I know you’re at the right angle at the right time, to capture a crescendo of emotion that happens so quickly, so spontaneously.
What you have done was good, but I want the best, the whole picture, cause and effect  8-). I want crowd reaction, wide lens shots, depths of emotion, timing. I know we can do it................................

SECOND:
Michael Jackson 2006 Japan Backstage
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOOeMrCxWZ0[/youtube]

Here Michael is in Japan ,backstage in 2006,where  he meet singer Rihanna.At one point (4:03) you can seee and hear him,DIRECTING to the cameraman to DOCUMENT everything,ACTION AND REACTION ,and CAUSE AND THE EFFECT,from them(fans) to him,and from him to them (fans)  8-) .If this is not GENIUS then I don't know what genius is  ;) .
One more thing before I go,this next video is a GIFT for all of you.I really hope that by watching "THIS",you will become FREE,in order DO THE RIGHT THING!!!
I hope the 911 call will ring for you all,and realize that 21.12.2012 11:11 is COMING  :!:.TS said in many occasions that THE END times are coming so I wish you all alot of force for yourself and your family!!!
I LOVE you all and no matter what YOU ARE my second FAMILY  :)!!!!

The Freedom Movie 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIf0XcVzWlI&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Great Post Applehead!!! I can see that you are well on your way. The movie Freedom was awesome! For those of you still searching trying to understand what this is all about, I highly recommend that you watch this movie!!!

Applehead..if I happen to miss replying to one of your posts, please know that I do read all of them and that all of your dedication and Love is not in vain!! Keep posting and keep Living LOVE!! I LOVE YOU so very much...you are such a beautiful soul!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 10, 2011, 06:12:46 PM

And if TS = Front = Back = Michael, maybe we could add one more.
It's a distinct advantage to have a smaller nose, it can be built to any shape or size. (MJ's favorite character is Morph.)
The major hurdle for believing DD to be MJ is the deformed hands, and with Murray it's the height. I believe this was done deliberately by MJ. Again illusion--magician's tricks. Is Murray sitting in this room or does it have a very high ceiling? Certainly the person taking the pic is also 6'5" and at the same eye level. Without putting tons of Murray pictures here, has anyone else noticed how Murray seems to have so many different appearances--skin color, nose shapes, etc.?
It would be the most delicious irony how Michael killed himself. errrr :D

Murray stood up in the courtroom when they cuffed him. Did you see him there and how tall he is? IF that was Michael, he needed to use extra fake legs and arms but we saw Murray's naked legs and arms and they were real and he is a huge guy. I think we should leave Murray alone and let him be. He is not Michael in disguise.

Murray looks the same to me always. Just depends on the lighting and the make up, there can be some skin tone differences which is so normal. You are looking too much where there is nothing there and that is the reason why you see things different in the way he looks. 
Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 06:21:15 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 06:49:37 PM
Jermaine Jackson Speaks About the Trial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiELXiMuY1M[/youtube]

They're talking about the tape and Jermaine says what Michael says in that recording is important.  :mrgreen: And Jermaine also says 2 years in jail is not enough. So he already knows what the sentence is going to be. ;) The entire speech is based on to show the world the real Michael who cares and loves the children, humanity and the planet. Very nice job Jermaine.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 10, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN6HzQIu4gg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

WOW!!! I loved the trailer of the Murray documentary. What an amazing little movie within the big movie! Kudos Michael!  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 10, 2011, 07:05:55 PM

And if TS = Front = Back = Michael, maybe we could add one more.
It's a distinct advantage to have a smaller nose, it can be built to any shape or size. (MJ's favorite character is Morph.)
The major hurdle for believing DD to be MJ is the deformed hands, and with Murray it's the height. I believe this was done deliberately by MJ. Again illusion--magician's tricks. Is Murray sitting in this room or does it have a very high ceiling? Certainly the person taking the pic is also 6'5" and at the same eye level. Without putting tons of Murray pictures here, has anyone else noticed how Murray seems to have so many different appearances--skin color, nose shapes, etc.?
It would be the most delicious irony how Michael killed himself. errrr :D

Murray stood up in the courtroom when they cuffed him. Did you see him there and how tall he is? IF that was Michael, he needed to use extra fake legs and arms but we saw Murray's naked legs and arms and they were real and he is a huge guy. I think we should leave Murray alone and let him be. He is not Michael in disguise.

Murray looks the same to me always. Just depends on the lighting and the make up, there can be some skin tone differences which is so normal. You are looking too much where there is nothing there and that is the reason why you see things different in the way he looks. 

Not again with Murray being Michael in disguise. It is impossible, Purelove is right, he is too tall to be Michael.. Unless Michael is wearing stiletto  heals.. Which I doubt very much.  we should debunk it. please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

November 10, 2011, 07:14:55 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN6HzQIu4gg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

WOW!!! I loved the trailer of the Murray documentary. What an amazing little movie within the big movie! Kudos Michael!  /bravo/

Wow! they even beeped him, he must of swore. lol  Connie Connie, you are making money, thanks to Michael and his movie.. I am sure this is Michael's documentary he is the director of this documentary..  Bravo Michael, I applaud you... love and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 10, 2011, 07:31:48 PM

Wow! they even beeped him, he must of swore. lol  Connie Connie, you are making money, thanks to Michael and his movie.. I am sure this is Michael's documentary he is the director of this documentary..  Bravo Michael, I applaud you... love and blessings.

Omg his voice sounds like Michael 0______o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 10, 2011, 09:08:27 PM

I know I loved it too, imagine the trailer for the real movie...AM-AZ-ING.

@allforlove, yep Murray swore a lot...and I found it hilarious when Flanny swore at Chernoff, Chernoff just walked off, he didn't know what to say...ahaha

@MJFAN7 that's what my family said to me, they said 'he sounds exactly like MJ'...I guess Murray has been practicing...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 10, 2011, 10:05:52 PM
Murray was negligent, irresponsible, ignorant ( not knowing how to make a resuscitation ). The scene was planned for a conviction, looking at all, it seems that if Murray to do the opposite to what should have been done.
During the research process,  the handling of evidence have errors, lack of evidence, contradictions. All over the world  saw the court decorda with animals of toy, stuffed animals, a court where no one has sworn to the bible ( correct me if i am wrong or if this does not mean nothing ).

@Paula. Agree with you 100000%

- deliberately made to look as incompetant as possible
- evidence with errors, on muliple occasions. very unprofessional, screams fake.
- toys, ties, pictures, etc... gags? clues? etheir way. wouldnt finf them in a real court
- swearing in bible. it wouldnt be unusual for someone to decline to swear on bible. (btw, JW's prefer not to swear on bible in court) my objective word here is someONE. the fact that no one swore on the bible was strange. you would expect maybe one or two to object. but for no one to swear, demonstrates fake court.

another point, it that if you think about it, we would all agree the court we saw was the most unprofessional we had ever seen. jacko lanterns, orange ties, clowns, elephants, beavers, jokes, errors, spelling mistakes, wrong dates, word alleged.... i bet none of us have ever seen this kind of unprofessionalism previously in other courtcases, etc. you would think that if this was real, and the court knew it was going to be filmed and broadcast for millions of people to watch across the world, they would make sure spelling was correct, no errors, no jokes by judge, no orange ties, props, etc. if this was real, everyon would be uptight, on their best behaviour trying to be as professional as possible. the fact that it was everything but that demonstrates how fake this court was. it was deliberately unprofessional to show us it was hoax. but the media and hardcore (anti conrad) MJ fans still run away with what they think is truth without looking and listening to clues and facts.

verdict has not shaken my faith one bit. in fact my faith is stronger post verdict then ever before.

On the other hand, Judge Judy runs a tighter ship and it IS a show. Everything is upside down and back to front...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

November 10, 2011, 11:01:46 PM
Ironically, TS and Front almost always log in and post something on the same day. I wonder if that is a coincidence or those are the same person with different user name.

I think that you are onto something... suspicious//

Finally...  lolol/

Actually I have been trying not to accept the fact because it is NOT a good thing finally. It is a deception and manipulation to members. Not necessary to be TS on the TIAI and Front on the 'Back' thread to play game of "2 different insiders".

In my opinion if TS said that he is not Front, that would be deception. He never said that he is not Back or not Front. I think it is because he wants us to find out things ourselves. Make our own decisions. If you think that TS is not Front, that your choice and it is ok with TS, if you think that TS is Front, that's your decision again and that's ok too for TS. I understood long ago that TS is Front and that is so ok with me if he wants to use different user names. Actually I understand why he uses different user names. TS is for the updates he used to make, TS_Comments is for making posts and making comments to our posts. And I think he got Front as a reference to Back. He is doing something different with every each of the user names. He is using these user names for different purposes which leads to the same purpose which is HELPING US and SHOWING THE RIGHT PATH TO US! Being our guiding light! Which is the MOST important issue that we need to think about TS. Him using different names is NOT important and it is NOT the case.

You sound like personally know TS/Front. Lol. I don't care who are/he/she is/ they, crap so confusing. I don't share your opinion on this one that they GUIDE us. They just try to keep our faith  up from time to time as if they are/is knower. We guide and 'investigate', and analyze things ourselves very well. So far, I even didn't bother reading TIAI initial parts, just a few lately written and see a lot of inconsistencies and approximates. I don't think also that any of them is Back. To me Back differs form Front and TS. Back is most likely Michael, but I can't say the same about Front/TS. But that just my strong opinion so far, could be wrong, but it is what it is.

I wish you shared the inconsistencies you found in TS' posts and again I wish you kept on reading his updates. You would be understanding that it is not crap but truth only proven with facts!

It's also interesting you to say that you do not believe TS/Front is guiding us, yet you still read and make posts on TS/Front's threads. Why need to waste your time if you think that these threads are crap and no guidance at all?

Anyways, this is not a "TS is fake or TS is real" discussion thread, so we should agree to disagree and move on.

I post on this and Back threads because I accept both of them as a member and reply to their and other members posts as all regular once; discussion, analysis, opinion, suggestion, new findings and ideas as everybody else does.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 11, 2011, 01:02:57 AM

Anyways, this is not a "TS is fake or TS is real" discussion thread, so we should agree to disagree and move on. [/b]

thank you for that. people who doubt TS need to respect other forum members who dont doubt authenticity, and are looking fwd to next installement. please start another thread if you want to debate his authenticity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 11, 2011, 02:03:04 AM
May be this is off topic now.....

TS... is it time for level 7 yet?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

May be 11.11.11 might be a suitable date.....

I am not good at numerology, but this is what I thought about

Blessings

Good guess...lol

Yes, good guess!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2011, 02:19:03 AM
 MJFAN7 mentioned she figured out the verdict of the 2005 trial as being 2:13 pm pacific time? TS posted his thread at 2:13.
21/3 =777
But he referenced his posting times as 'clues' so maybe this time holds a significant future date/timing?

There has been great posts by many in this thread recently and I also forgot to credit Gina for posting the Kangaroo Court info aswell, so thank you too!

It was future when I posted this thread (at 2:13); but it is not future anymore.  The 2005 verdict timing was a reminder to watch for the 2011 verdict timing (1:17 on 11-7).

TMZ either knew the verdict in advance, or else fudged on their time (1:15).  The verdict was not read until 1:17; anyone watching the clock would've known that.  Also the time is documented on this thread, and HLN, as I pointed out already.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 11, 2011, 02:27:10 AM
May be this is off topic now.....

TS... is it time for level 7 yet?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

May be 11.11.11 might be a suitable date.....

I am not good at numerology, but this is what I thought about

Blessings

Good guess...lol

Yes, good guess!!

Haha TS..well I won't bet on anything that's for sure.
Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:30:54 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions