Re: TIAI September 27
November 09, 2011, 05:26:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Haven't done this in a long time.....
the case number given by the court clerk:  FA073164

FA = 7
also 7+3+1+6+4= 21 (7+7+7)
so....we have 7 777

also just for fun, I put in the letters SPH...those are the letters you take out of Joseph to make Joe:
SPH= 43 = (4+3=7) it also equals the word: false

Just a curious thing........

Blessings

That's great wishingstar..... I guess I need to learn from you some Mathematics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 09, 2011, 05:33:37 AM
Welcome beLIEve101...

You know what, I really think the sentencing will be INTERESTING, will the defense appeal or will they not, who knows.

By the way does anyone know if they can only appeal before sentencing or can they appeal after the sentencing?

I have a feeling they won't appeal, but if they do and get granted a retrial and we have to go through it again, well, won't that be fun (no sarcasm).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

diggyon

November 09, 2011, 05:38:18 AM
May be this is off topic now.....

TS... is it time for level 7 yet?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

May be 11.11.11 might be a suitable date.....

I am not good at numerology, but this is what I thought about

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 09, 2011, 05:43:22 AM
May be this is off topic now.....

TS... is it time for level 7 yet?? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

May be 11.11.11 might be a suitable date.....

I am not good at numerology, but this is what I thought about

Blessings

Good guess...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 09, 2011, 06:45:59 AM
also slightly off topic  quote from a statement from MJ estate

A Message from John Branca and John McClain, Co-Executors of The Estate of Michael Jackson

The Estate of Michael Jackson and Michael himself has always believed the jury system works and despite the tragedy that brought about this trial we are in agreement with the jury's verdict. In this case Justice has been served. Michael is missed on a daily basis but his genius and his music will be with us forever. He is "the greatest entertainer that has ever lived"

Shouldnt it   be   he WAS  and   HAD   .... that present tence again   WTF??

opsie forgot the link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    bangbang
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:52:18 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 09, 2011, 07:08:54 AM
Remember Murray was not charged with murder. He did not have to push the fatal dose himself to be guilty of involuntary manslaughter. There were huge unsatisfactorily unanswered questions in the trial re how the 'fatal dose' was administered and who by, but that doesn't alter the fact that NOTHING bad should have happened to MJ on Murray's watch. He failed in his duty of care by his actions and inactions. Therefore I think the jury made the right decision.

I don't agree with this. To me Murray is guilty for Michael's death if he injected the fatal dose. That wasn't proved and maybe it is even impossible to prove.
It's one thing to fail to watch the patient and totally another thing to inject a fatal dose of drug. Let's say Murray went to the bathroom and someone else came and gave the fatal dose. Why would Murray be guilty of manslaughter in this case?!?!?!?

Because as Curls said, he did not have to push the fatal dose himself to be guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Thanks MissG for stepping in in my absence!  People are confusing 'murder' with 'involuntary manslaughter' - legally there are differences which means Murray was guilty of involuntary manslaughter but not of murder.

If you want to go down the 'we don't know who killed him' route, which I think Gina, you said in a later post, well, yes, I agree they did not prove who killed MJ - and we know why! He isn't dead!  Now if they'd really followed their investigations further maybe they would have reached that conclusion too - and maybe that's being saved for a further trial. Who Knows?!

Gina, as long as part of you still thinks MJ is dead, you're going to continue to have a hard time with all this. Doesn't the fact that the trial was based on assumptions, that no-one actually proved how the propofol levels at the supposed autopsy didn't match with what Murray said he administered, that all the defense had was a weak argument of MJ giving it to himself .... don't these things help you at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 09, 2011, 07:13:42 AM
Actually this "guilty" verdict doesn't have too much sense, it must be a hoax therefore :shock:.
So if it doesn't make sense, something  must be very wrong about it.

Level 7 really I can not guess anything. Not the date, not the subject.
I'm trying in vain to read TS' mind lolol/...he's blocking the "nosy" ones afraid/.

hmmmmmmmm /cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 09, 2011, 07:18:17 AM
Hi Curls

Good or bad, I'm trying to think with what's left of my poor brain.
If I am wrong so be it.
Compared to michaeljackson.com this forum is a blessing, I mean I can say whatever stupid thing crosses my mind.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 09, 2011, 08:06:00 AM
Ironically, TS and Front almost always log in and post something on the same day. I wonder if that is a coincidence or those are the same person with different user name.

I think that you are onto something... suspicious//

Finally...  lolol/

Actually I have been trying not to accept the fact because it is NOT a good thing finally. It is a deception and manipulation to members. Not necessary to be TS on the TIAI and Front on the 'Back' thread to play game of "2 different insiders".

It doesn't necessarily mean that Front and TS are the same PERSON but it's POSSIBLE they are on the same TEAM. Scorpionchick, if they were manipulating people, Souza would kick their butts and git rid of them, so I don't think we have to worry about that. Plus, both Front's and TS's authenticity has prevailed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

November 09, 2011, 08:09:42 AM
On TMZ livestream they talked after the press conference and Harvey Levin said something that may be relevant, I have no idea actually LOL maybe. He noticed how the DA Steve Cooley and the two persons with him were in front of the camera all the time while David Walgren was put aside and didn't talk very long. He said it was "shocking" and "unbelievable". I don't know how it happens generally but they really made a big point about that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 09, 2011, 08:12:01 AM
Since the verdict I have become increasingly frustrated.  We, have hid in our corner, and for the most part only told each other what we KNOW. We watched an innocent man get convicted of a crime he did not commit and done nothing. I don't know if it was a real trial or a kangaroo court.  It sure as hell was presented to us as real wasn't it? I have enjoyed the hoax as much as anyone and will continue to do so but how long are we going to remain silent about what we know?  We are already considered nuts but some and are mostly dismissed by others so what do we have to lose by demanding truth as one collective voice?  Maybe, just maybe Michael wants us to do it. Maybe he told us once in a song...."I can't do it by myself." -Cry
Our numbers are massive.  We are everywhere. Every corner of the earth has a believer.  If we are to truly be Michael's Army of Love than we need to start acting like it by DEMANDING TRUTH.  We are the soldiers in TII's TDRCAU.
I have tons more to say on the subject but will leavewith this for now.  LOVE to all of you!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

November 09, 2011, 08:13:52 AM
@Im_convincedmjalive Excellent post. However, I am not sure if they depended on mind manipulation to make them say guilty due to an emotional response. That is a great argument and worth exploring but the only thing that gives me pause is the timing of everything. That would be really risky to solely trust in the jury's response and expect them to be completed by 11/7 and be ready to read the verdict by 1:15 or 1:17pm unless MJ had back up plans if they picked other days but I just don't think the timing was done by accident. And saying this makes me wonder if the jury was in on it to a degree or were outside influences forcing them to make a decision quickly. 

And this was probably posted before but just wanted to reiterate. Here is the definition of involuntary manslaughter:

involuntary manslaughter

The act of unlawfully killing another human being unintentionally.

Most unintentional killings are not murder but involuntary manslaughter. The absence of the element of intent is the key distinguishing factor between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. In most states involuntary manslaughter results from an improper use of reasonable care or skill while performing a legal act, or while committing an act that is unlawful but not felonious.

Many states do not define involuntary manslaughter, or define it vaguely in common-law terms. Some jurisdictions describe the amount of Negligence necessary to constitute manslaughter with terms such as criminal negligence, gross negligence, and culpable negligence. The only certainty that can be attached to these terms is that they require more than the ordinary negligence standard in a civil case. With this approach the state does not have to prove that the defendant was aware of the risk.

Other jurisdictions apply more subjective tests, such as "reckless" or "wanton," to describe the amount of negligence needed to constitute involuntary manslaughter. In this approach the defendant must have personally appreciated a risk and then chosen to take it anyway.

There are two types of involuntary manslaughter statutes: criminally negligent manslaughter and unlawful act manslaughter. Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs when death results from a high degree of negligence or recklessness. Modern criminal codes generally require a consciousness of risk and under some codes the absence of this element makes the offense a less serious Homicide.

An omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of the duty is essential. Since the law does not recognize that an ordinary person has a duty to aid or rescue another in distress, a death resulting from an ordinary person's failure to act is not manslaughter. On the other hand, an omission by someone who has a duty, such as a failure to attempt to save a drowning person by a lifeguard, might constitute involuntary manslaughter.

In many jurisdictions death that results from the operation of a vehicle in a criminally negligent manner is punishable as a separate offense. Usually it is considered a less severe offense than involuntary manslaughter. These jurisdictions usually call the offense reckless homicide, negligent homicide, or vehicular homicide. One reason for this lesser offense is the reluctance of juries to convict automobile drivers of manslaughter.

Unlawful act manslaughter occurs when someone causes a death while committing or attempting to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor. Some states distinguish between conduct that is malum in se (bad in itself) and conduct that is malum prohibitum (bad because it is prohibited by law). Conduct that is malum in se is based on common-law definitions of crime; for example, an Assault and Battery could be classified as malum in se. Acts that are made illegal by legislation—for example, reckless driving—are malum prohibitum. In states that use this distinction, an act must be malum in se to constitute manslaughter. If an act is malum prohibitum, it is not manslaughter unless the person who committed it could have foreseen that death would be a direct result of the act.

In other states this distinction is not made. If death results from an unlawful act, the person who committed the act may be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter even if the act was malum prohibitum. Courts will uphold unlawful act manslaughter where the statute was intended to prevent injury to another person.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could Dr. Murray be considered guilty without reasonable doubt? I am not too sure. I am going to be neutral on this one until I think further on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 09, 2011, 08:14:44 AM
Tell you this...there is MORE going on right now than there has been since the memorial, concerning Michael.
It's everyplace.  Non-stop on my facebook.  All over twitter.  Everyone seems to have known Michael once again and is posting.
Arnie is cluing like crazy.
Murray and the damn docu.
TMZ.
It's finally all over the NEWS and press.
Tv is showing TII and HLN is still maxing out on anything Michael.
I who LOVE Michael as I love life, is sick of it all.
Honestly, I could post tweets and comments and articles on here 24 hours a day and not have enough time for them all.
So, I'm posting NONE.
I know you'll all find them for me, figure everything it all out and I'll read it then, cuz...it's too much.
It all reminds me of back in about 1984 when Michael said something about his timeline for releasing albums because he didn't want
people to get overwhelmed by the info out about him.  NOT exact words, and there is a term for what he spoke about, but, anyhow, that's how I feel now.  The world is going to get sick of all this and it won't matter.
Which, may be the plan.
Then, bam!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2011, 08:19:34 AM
“Look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality.” ~ Michael Ellner

This is quite an amazing quote and I really think that this epitomizes the general reason for the hoax.  As for the technicalities, I’d rather not make any assumptions because I believe that there is more to this than we can ever imagine and all of us have found truth in our own way and we have all brought something of value to the table. But I will say one thing.

If you really think about it, (and trust me, you probably don’t have to lol) the moral degradation of humanity can be attributed to everything being ‘backwards.’

This ‘backwards’ sequence that the world is living by is contrived and has been manufactured by TPTB.
As we all know, this is all part of the plan that TPTB have in order to plunge the world into chaos and disorder. They know that fear (false prophet doomsday BS) and hate (caused by religious, racial and homophobic discord) are the perfect catalysts for this to happen according to their plans.  The ONLY way that we can win this war is with unconditional LOVE. LOVE for our brothers and sisters of humanity regardless of who they are and how they live their lives. It’s our job is to LOVE one another and it’s God’s job to judge.

I would like to quote one of Michael’s songs titled ‘Jam’ to reiterate this.

“What has come of all the people
Have we lost love of what it’s about

I have to find my peace cuz no one seems to let me be
False prophets cry of doom what are the possibilities…

…The world keeps changing rearranging minds and thoughts
Predictions fly of doom…

…She pray to God to Buddha then she sings a Talmud song
Confusions contradict the self do we know right from wrong.”

Thank you Shining Light for posting the lyrics!:

Now here’s one of my favorite lyrics from ‘Keep the Faith’

“Any road that you take will get you there
If you only try”

Though some may differ, there is no one right way. No one has the complete and ultimate truth. That’s why we have a free will. We must search for our own truth and ‘seek our own salvation.’ Man-made religion cannot do this for us. It dampens our spirituality and it only serves to distance us from each other and most importantly, from God, The Creator. The same principle applies to the hoax investigation. Not one of us has all of the answers. If we did, I don't think we would feel the need to be here.

As for the verdict, I was not too surprised. This is just the beginning. My faith is strong and I am even more confident that Michael is alive. This does not shake my faith at all. But I must say that I was VERY worried about what would have happened outside the courthouse if he had been found ‘not guilty’. My heart was racing while I watched the verdict reading live on TV. (LOL...It was actually my B-Day on 7-11. heh)

I must admit and agree that I found it sad that the fans cheered with such joy after hearing the verdict. If I was an uninformed non-believer, like I’m sure that most of them were, I would not be happy no matter what the verdict was. (Thinking in the uninformed ‘non-hoax’ mindset,) -  It would not bring Michael back and a man who has loved ones as well as children was sent to prison. I think it would be quite a sad scenario either way if one were to look at this with the eyes of an uninformed non-believer. But perhaps it’s just me thinking this way.

But of course I know that this is all a part of the plan and I think we are still in for quite an adventure!

BTW, the posts that you all have been making are amazing! I have been brought to tears!

Another great post. I especially LOVE that quote. Have to spread that one around a bit. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And you guys are posting some really thought provoking posts lately especially in this thread. I'm enjoying every bit of it. :hugs:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 09, 2011, 08:23:58 AM
But Michael for the most of the people that was the TRUTH. That Murray killed MJ.
We can demand more investigation but who's going to listen to us? The official truth is out there and largely accepted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions