No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI September 27
November 07, 2011, 02:54:38 AM
wow...I'm watching now the closing arguments of the prosecution and I just can't believe Walgren is talking about Michael's  environmental messages and the lyrics in his songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 07, 2011, 04:14:33 AM
Well, I don't know who Michael Jackson is!  I don't know what's real and what's illusion - now, or indeed over the past 25 years. It's strange how the Bad era has come up over and over in this hoax, as if it has huge significance as a major turning point or milestone perhaps.

Most recently, David Gest's film is thoroughly detailed about MJ's early life and career, yet only briefly mentions Off the Wall and Thriller .... and then nothing at all after that career-wise - only allegations, surgeries, addictions. Either that's all Gest saw as important to portray (which would be incredibly sad, and doing MJ a huge disservice), or MJ himself had a hand in this film and what HE wanted to portray.

I could almost think the whole second half of his life has been an act or illusion, and the extent to which this might have been made visible (or not) to the world, I can hardly begin to contemplate. Let's say some of the more outlandish theories that have been put forward here over the past 2 years do not seem quite so impossible to me now!

All I know is I know nothing! If MJ wanted attention, for whatever reason, and cunningly set out to get it by carefully creating mystery, intrigue, curiosity, then he succeeded - big time!  With me at least!

With all our differing opinions, with even TS saying he would support 'false' theories, with everything I've read and seen and heard in the past 2 years - all I can say for certain is that I can believe (as in really know), nothing, except for what is in my heart, my soul, my true self - and amid all the uncertainty and confusion of the world, that is the most important thing of all, and that may ultimately be the whole purpose of the hoax if it's ever finally revealed.

Trying to redeem this post and get it back on topic  :oops: I'm eagerly awaiting the verdict in the trial! Which ever way it goes will allow for interesting developments, though I favour 'not guilty', as it will create more shock waves - 'guilty' seems too predictable!

Michael, if you're looking in, just how long do you intend to keep this going?  What more delights have you got up your sleeve?  You've got my attention now, and I've learnt to be patient, but I want you back, and I can't spend the next 25 years sat on my backside at my computer!  Just saying!  :lol:
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:20:03 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 07, 2011, 04:15:29 AM
I just got to say this. There are a lot of personal opinions and theories to why Michael is doing this hoax and to me the only one totally making sense is TS. All his updates, the TIAI Revealed , his comments, even his old posts as S.T.U.D.Y, it all makes sense and there is a red line that goes through all of it…

I got to be honest with you. Some of you are freaking me out!  lolol/ Michael being the “second coming of Jesus”, the “Archangle Michael” and stuff? Naah, that is a little bit too farfetched to me! Of course I recognize that there is a spiritual side to all of this as well, and that is the red line I am talking about. Here I am going to quote an old STUDY post from way back:

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world. Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "<a href="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login">The Prince of Peace</a>" (Isaiah 9:6).”

And I believe it is imperative to know and understand who "The Prince of Peace" is, and also to know Him..

All for LOVE

Ps. I respect all of your opinions and I just love it that we are such an amazing mix of different people from all over the world with different backgrounds and experiences. Ds. Michael, look what you have done!  /bravo/  respect/

bearhug
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:33:43 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

November 07, 2011, 04:36:15 AM
SimPattyK
@Applehead: thanks for clarifying your post because I really didn't understand what happened to you to change your attitude towards me like that. You have a way of telling things that makes it... how shall I put it? a way that makes it... very categorical for the reader... You see when I see many punctuation marks, capital letters, major type font , in bold, I take it as a screaming-tone! In fact that is the message in "Internet language"! Some people are still not aware of this.... Then I sensed  bit of irony in your message... especially with that question that bothered me. Anyway... we shouldn't waste our time with misunderstandings like these,  which are inevitable in written communication! especially because we cannot hear our voice-tones, nor see our gestures or facial-expressions when we say certain things that in written form may seem ambiguous or mean.

You asked me again, some questions, as "a challenge", you say loll So I don't know whether you already have an answer/opinion of yourself and you just ask me just to see how I think OR whether you ask me because you really want to find out the answer to those questions...
One way to find an answer to any of your questions is the topic that I'm doing called "It's only a movie".
All those photos, videos, links and explanations are already a big source of information regarding this subject that I am afraid is not really ON-topic here. But since you asked here  and since this trial is also made to look like it's a movie, I think it's OK to answer here.

I don't know , I never know if I am correct in my thinking regarding this hoax, because the "rabbit hole" goes so deep and there's always something more that you're not aware of, so you cannot give a "solution" or  a correct answer unless you have all the data!! it's like trying to solve a math problem without having all the data before! the puzzle is still "in the making", we don't have all the pieces yet! so we cannot see clearly the Bigger picture!
Quote from: applehead250609 on Today at 04:48:30 AM
- If you think this IS A MOVIE,what IT WOULD BE THE REASON,for IT??????
- Why Michael DID all THIS??? What is THE PURPOSE OF THIS HOAX????
- For REVENGE,FOR MONEY,FOR REGAIN his KING OF POP title,or is there a BIGGER PURPOSE for this  ????

I always put in front the possibility that I might be wrong on everything or at least on some parts of my deductions, suppositions, speculations! Nobody , I mean nobody! but Michael really knows the answer to all these questions. Therefore I think it's not right to even ask these questions, neither to wait for an answer from someone and to believe in it, nor to contradict with people around these questions or their answers to them. Because no one can be 100% right until Michael comes out and explains it all...
Nevertheless, because you insist on this movie-subject, I accept your "challenge" loll and I hope I can give some reasonable answers, even if maybe they are not the correct ones.

So here are the reasons I could think of until now of why Michael decided to make a movie out of this hoax...
1. VENDETTA - Revenge on the mass-media and all his enemies that worked behind his back and tried to destroy him, his image, his family and steal his catalog. Michael wants to show them that he also worked behind their back and pulled this prank for them! and at the same time he exposes them in front of the big public, thus he also punishes them all!
2. HUMANITY & PLANET protection - "Make that change"; "heal the World", "Save the Kids", "We've got 4 years to make it right or else it's irreversible"
3. PASSION - Movies, watching, making, producing movies was his ultimate dream, he also said in that Geraldo interview back in 2002. The movie industry was like an unexplored field for him... he wants to take it to another level of artistic creation.
4. AMBITION - The WILL of PERFECTION, of surpassing not only others before him, but also HIMself!! Michael is never content with himself, the title of the King of Pop is already achieved and never surpassed, he won dozens and dozens of awards, he won some other dozens of Guinness book titles, he beat all the music records of selling albums in History! What else could he do to obtain artistic satisfaction???
He has studied the greats from this Movies & entertainment business and now he wants to create something BIGGER, something never achieved before! A reality movie! that is not just a Movie, but a way of achieving many goals at a time: revenge, uplift his career, surpass himself, change humanity, expose the Illuminati,  and all the aspects of this hoax that we've been investigating since June 25th, 2009.
5. Promote his FAMILY: ever since this hoax, his family members have been more popular than ever. It's somehow a Come Back of the Jackson5 + parents & sisters + children. All reunited and more loving than ever! Each one of them talented actors/artists, unique, charming and unique in their own way!
6. HELP the other artists, Destroy the Music Industry MAFIA.
7. ELVIS - What a good opportunity for them both this hoax is!! So that they can demonstrate to the entire world HOW the tabloid press, the media attention and the celebrity disadvantages can determine a BIG artist to fake his death in order to obtain the "retirement" from the entertainment industry, to obtain that deserved peace and tranquil life after they have served their public with love and devotion! otherwise it seems to be impossible! other than "playing dead", they can't obtain all that! especially if they received death-threats and they were both followed by "money sharks" who were after their catalogs and fortunes! How crazy this world is!! This has got to change once they come back!! I really hope we will witness a double-BAM!
8. The JUSTICE & HEALTH systems that literally suck pretty much in every corner of this world -  think the trial-movie is made to expose all of this !!

These are the major reasons I think...
What do you think @AppleHead? What are your answers to your own questions? I challenge you back now lol

SimPattYK thank you very much for your answers!!! Thank you also for accepting THE CHALLENGE,lol  lolol/,now I will tell you what I think are THE REASONs.

1. PASSION for CREATION.Michael was always "ADDICTED" TO WORK,to CREATE and to INNOVATE,he was never "ADDICTED" to anything more than that.
2. PLANET ,HUMANITY,and CHILDREN,who are OUR FUTURE!!!!
3. JUSTICE ,TRUTH,REAL health,and LOVE.
I left THE MAIN reason for all thins IN THE END:
End OF FEAR,and for that we need the 911 CALL.I'm sure that you all know what this part of the MOVIE means.It was all AN ILLUSION created by V/MICHAEL,so that EVEY/US can WAKE Up once and for all.There was no other way,IT WAS IMPERATIVE for us,because only this way,we will LET GO TO THE FEAR.

V for Vendetta - Evey's awakening
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEUCwVgHdk[/youtube]

Vforvanquish/Michael told us all this but it seems that people already forget about that.He already told us last year all that had happened till this day.

A Wrinkle in Time, a Wrinkle in Plans
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPQOT8OcZU&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

“People Should Not Be Afraid of Their Governments. …”

People should not be afraid of their Governments
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLIgw65dmU&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

What is Anonymous? What is "The Plan"?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drx8cwG-aKE[/youtube]

We as people ARE CONDITIONED since birth,what/how to THINK,what to FEEL,how to HATE,how to SPENT,SPENT and SPENT agian,lol!!!But who is TEACHING US HOW TO LOVE?????? WHO???? :cry: :cry:
HATE,REVENGE and NEGATIVITY have no place here,if we want to FEEL LOVE and to be ONE.
 We are NOT CONNSUMERS/ROBOTS ,we are HUMAN BEING for GOD sake :) !!!

The End Of Fear
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTbdH4rL-I&feature=related[/youtube]

The Greatest Speech Ever Made
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo[/youtube]

Vfirvanquish told us everything,what is happening now,but he also PROMISED that SOMETHING AMAZING ITs ABOUT TO OCCUR.Ordinary people along with acts of compassion/love have the power to break spells, break illusions, get us back to reality—out of the rabbit (0:50) hole, as it were—to the truth.There is no OTHER way, LOVE is the answer to EVERYTHING.As I told before HATE and REVENGE have no place here,otherwise,he can't guarantee that we'd all be able to get home safely after the "event" .GREAT TIMES and "CHANGES" will come, Changes that will allows us to drop all our fears, worries and prejudices.
THE END of the world,as we KNOW IT,is near.
Many people are refusing to believe in the end of the world, merely because they don’t want to believe it—not because it isn’t true (or a lack of evidence).  But who are the bigger fools: the ones who believe and are ready, yet it does not come—or the ones who don’t believe and are not ready, and then it does come??
The end of the world is only bad news, for those who are not ready.  If you don’t want the end of the world to come, maybe you need to take a look at the man in the mirror.  God has promised to His faithful: “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.” (Psalm 91:7).
When MJ was talking in “This Is It”, about the 4 years: he said don’t wait for the government.  And in the song “They Don’t Really Care About Us”, the word “they” is not primarily about the media. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8HSNeHHuQA4&hl=en
[/youtube]

The banned version of the video is about prison,and who runs prisons: the media, or the government?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAi3dJIJwgI[/youtube]

The other version has MJ singing “you can never kill me” (at 1:05),and this is while he’s standing beside the NWO all-seeing eye, that is also on the back of the USA one dollar bill (which says Novus Ordo Seclorum under the eye, and is Latin for New World Order .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q [/youtube]

THE END OF FEAR is coming and NOTHING CAN'T STOP THAT,NOTHING 8-)!!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S. For surprises click on every WORD  ;),especially on DO IT an rebel!!!!

Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:50:59 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 05:29:28 AM
wow. what great reading. purelove and bec, tho your views are different, they are both terrific posts. movie vs hoax / revenge are both plausible. if you spend a lot of time of either, either one of them i could believe in. at this stage i am confused and still need to seek answers for myself. perhaps those answers wont come until bam. so at this point i take on RK's brilliant post. esp the point of each of us takes what we need out of this hoax to the extent of what we are prepared to believe in.

what a wonderful conundrum mj has us in!

i respect and love all of you.  however, i really take my hat off to everyone (people like purelove, bec, scorpoion & sim, though they have opposing views) who are confident in what they have chosen to believe in terms of the reasons why mj is doing this. i think its a very special thing to be able to confidently believe ones theory, unlike myself who can still be swayed (at this stage, hopefully that will change) to and fro between theories and is still uncertain abt certain areas of the hoax. i hope that in time i am able to feel confident in what i believe about the reasons why.

at the moment, i am sitting with: fake court. i do believe that he has been playing with us for 20 + years in terms of putting out crazy stuff abt him and having us for fools. i think that created hysteria, interest and was a technique used to keep him of current interest to the media for the past 30 years. having said that, at this stage i cant believe that DH is all for just a movie, because of the greiving fans and feelings that mj wouldnt do that to people who have supported for him for so long. but then, i dont know all the facts at this stage, so perhaps that is why i see it this way. atm, i just think it has to be for something bigger.

and having said that :roll:...... i believe that mj will use this opportunity to document everything on camera and turn it all in to a movie. and perhaps we (the public) might be part of that.

and having said all that (double eye roll - as i am starting to annoy myself) :roll: :roll: the only basis that i have, to think what i think about why mj didnt create DH, (being movie only theory) is based on what i "think mj would do" - referencing my comment "i dont think mj would do that to fans"... and if there is anything that i have learned about mj is that we dont really know mj at all... only the person he wanted us to know. (a nod to becs post)  respect/ so therefore what would i know? or any of us for that matter....

as you can see, i am insanely confused. therefore, wrap me in a jacket and throw me in a room! LOL....

in all seriousness... it doesnt matter. if i am wrong or right. i know that MJ lives. i believe in bam. i dont know for certain what i believe abt the reasons why just yet. but i will always have faith.. and really faith in things we dont understand is a perfect demonstration of faith...

whenever i am condfused, i think of TS post that said TRUST ME.... i guess that is all i can do while i am still confused.

after all is said and done, i'd rather be confused about the reasons why but have faith in bam, than be a non believer fan without any faith of a comeback. being a believer is confusing and an emotional roller coaster and if i could turn to back time to before i knew abt DH, i still would choose this path for all it gives. good, bad, ugly, beautiful.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

November 07, 2011, 05:50:57 AM
A lot of thoughtful reflective posts right now - they're all good!

You know the more I think about 'the illusion' aspect of the hoax, the more I see that each one of us can be 'right' with our theories, even the conflicting ones, because so many rabbit holes have been opened, MJ has directed us in so many different directions and many/all/none may be the 'real' whys/hows/whats of this hoax.

I guess we each get to be amused and/or confused at different stages in our hoax journeys!

'Am I amusing you or just confusing you?' MJ, Is It Scary?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 05:52:26 AM
@ CURLS - btw, loved your previous post. not the one above this, the one before. identified with much of what you wrote.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:53:26 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

November 07, 2011, 06:20:32 AM

I am  SOOOO glad that the topic of the 2005 trial being part of MJ's hoax is finally being discussed openly!! 
Thank you Applehead for your bravery!
SimPattyK, you didn't have me on your list of names :lol:  .  I've been saying it for a long time.  It's the only explanation that makes any sense for MJ's 25 year plan, and also answers Back's, Front's, and TS's posts.  I think perhaps as we can so confidently see that the Murray trial is a hoax that it gives us confidence to look further back as well.  I believe this is part of MJ's timing in revealing to us.

RK, I think you are right in saying that at some level we've all been had, because even with knowing the 2005 was planned, we still don't know how deep the rabbit hole is, nor how encompassing or far-reaching is the purpose and backing is this hoax/plan.

Bec and Mjj4ever777, your posts were bang on IMO. But I do take things to a more God-level in backing/source.  If you read MJ's poems, lyrics to The Man, many words are a reflection of only God himself.  I have long felt that God himself created a movie/hoax--the story of history, and just like The Wizard of Oz, we are travelling along to paradise and in the end we find the "Old Man" (God) behind the curtain.  Back, in the Theory of 7, talks about the parallel lives and purposes of Jesus and Michael Jackson. I believe Michael is a representative of God, pointing humanity to what God's plan is for us. God's plan was not to condemn us but to show us who we are, help us become aware. He set up a trap for us in the garden of Eden, knowing full well we were babies of naivity, and like Evey thought V was torturing her, she came to see it helped her to find out about herself in a deep way.  The Bible is a code book, a hoax, a "lie" if you will.  There is no free will, there is no hell, there is only God, his plan, his movie, His love for all the creatures including aliens in the universe. All literature, holy books, movies are also God speaking--since He is the creator behind the scenes of it all.  I believe God together with MJ orchestrated and choreographed the thousands of details in the MJ 2005 trial and death hoax causing them all to dove-tail together in perfect harmony with perhaps the actors involved not even aware they were part of it. None of us are really aware of God moving within us to think this or do that, nor that villians do their bad deeds to fulfill their roles.  That's what good movie writers, directors, producers do. Which Michael is.  Which God is.

Jono
And I believe it is imperative to know and understand who "The Prince of Peace" is, and also to know Him..
Rev. June Gatlin felt called to proclaim MJ, The Prince of Peace.

Australian MJ BeLIEver
TS PHONE HOME......

mj_bad/  I love it!

28…   71…80…   37…   

roll that dice, gotta check it twice

centrifuging on the vial
 Light Man spinning all the while
 Exhibit B gonna rock that trial

the "N"ew, the "CHA_GE" --- if it makes you wonder
 relapse back, mesh letter to number
 won't be long 'til you hear that thunder……………

Once at UCLA, Senneff said Murray was “spinning…moving around, nervous, sweating, multitasking."

And Murray walking down the corridor in UCLA was Defencse B, or possibly Front's Exhibit B.  Could this be a connection? We probably need more confirmation.
 michael-jackson/
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 06:35:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 07, 2011, 07:42:51 AM
I do not think that the 2005 torture trial was a Hoax, maybe Michael took more precautions but I see no point in making the world believe you are that kind of person. The whole Hoax involves many things to reveal, fulfill....and this is God's Plan before all, so I don't think that Michael wanted absolutely a trial to include it later in the Hoax. Destiny element and how God arranges things I see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 08:36:19 AM

Why this track is of constant present interest, no matter how "civilized" we get ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAi3dJIJwgI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

November 07, 2011, 08:52:07 AM
Jono
Rev. June Gatlin felt called to proclaim MJ, The Prince of Peace.

Yes, I am sure he did but the context here is “search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6)”, and to me, who have studied theology for three years, it is well known that Isaiah 9:6 is one of the best known prophecies about Jesus Christ (written approximately 700 years BC). That is the context of what TS wrote and what I was referring to.

We should search for the truth in the Bible, just as we have done with this hoax investigation. TS is keeping them separate, “just as you have done”…

My interpretation of it anyways!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 08:55:32 AM
As about why he hoaxed his death, assuming that he indeed did it, I've studied so much what it was available about him, the songs, the books, the interviews, trying to understand what motivates him, how is he like, what kind of man he is, why he did some things, I cried and laughed and smiled and melted because of him that now I don't even know where I am in relation with this legend named Michael Jackson, I don't know if he is still far away/unknown or he became a part of me.

Sometimes I would just get down on my knees in front of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2011, 10:02:37 AM
I was just curious you guys, and please know that I respect everyone's opinions, because we all have a 'choice" of what we want to believe in, so this question is just me honestly being curious, where peoples minds are at , as we await for the verdict. So I appreciate your input!

Do you think Michael did this for "Payback" or for "LOVE" It has to be one or the other...Did Michael do this because he truly cares about each and every human on this planet, or because he wanted to be the Greatest "Entertainer" in the world. Who is the REAL Michael Jackson???  Seriously ask yourself this, what do you "Feel in your bones"?

Great questions!  It's difficult to know who the REAL Michael Jackson is because we've only always seen and heard what he has wanted us to.  But based on how he lived his life...things which we can point to like his charity work, his speeches, his lyrics, his messages, etc etc...it's clear, to me anyway, that a BIG part of who he is, and always has been, is 'love'....pure 'love', not the superficial-type 'love' that is rampant in our societies today.

Because I don't want to presume to know every aspect of who he 'really' is...I'm not sure whether or not 'payback' is on his list of 'reasons' for this hoax.  But the very word 'payback' is interpretive...'payback' can be intentional (i.e. someone sets out to get revenge for wrongs done against them)...but it could also be the by-product of justice (without an intentional revenge motive). 

Mike often talked about being Jesus-like...and yes, Jesus was all about love and forgiveness...but neither mean that 'justice' and/or 'judgement' from up above will spare 'wrong-doers' from all consequence(s). 

I do believe that Mike is doing all this for love...but I also believe that IF whatever happens in this hoax, in full or in part, results in the 'payback' of some individuals...it will be a by-product of 'justice' (and long overdue).

Love sometimes has to include 'tough love' in order to teach the lesson...God, himself, is notorious for this.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Well said Be The Change..well said, and I agree with you! This is a BIG Life lesson for humanity as a whole.

The one thing I have learned in life is that You and only you, are responsible for your own happiness! We all have to take responsibility for our own actions and what we put out into the universe. You can't lie to yourself...you can try, but the reality is you can't!  If you aren't happy in your life, that is a sign that you need to "make a change", no one can do that for us. To attain Happiness and LOVE means consciously working on yourself, and for most, that is just too hard. It is a sad time when it is easier to live in fear and darkness, then it is to live in happiness and LOVE. It is even sadder when people think that they don't have a choice because they have been led so far down the "proverbial rabbit hole, that they can't even see a glimmer of "LIGHT" at the end of the tunnel... I will continue to try and inspire, wherever I can on my path.

Thanks to this eye opening journey from Michael, I have NO DOUBT that the Ultimate goal here is LOVE...it is who Michael IS, it is what I am and it is what everyone of us has the capability to be...Pure, unselfish Love....It really is a beautiful thing, just sad at what had to transpire to get the world to "take a look in the mirror and make that change"! Take back control of your life, just say NO, and practice living and just being LOVE...I have never been happier in my life and it is because I LIVE Love, knowing that I am LOVED in return...no amount of money can buy that!

God Bless you and know that I truly LOVE and appreciate  you and all you do here on this forum...If we can get people to even read our posts on LOVE, then that is a start! I Love reading your posts, you are an inspiration, so thank you!!

@mjj4ever...Thank you SO much for your kind words.  I, too, enjoy reading your posts because you exude LOVE no matter the topic, no matter the frustration.  In fact, it seems like you are one of a very few members who doesn't get 'rattled' from time to time lol....and that's a great thing, great self-control/perspective.  It's something I need to work on because I tend to 'react' with all pistons firing  :lol:...I purposely hold off posting at times until I've let things 'simmer' for awhile because 'time' always allows for better perspective...and more importantly, I'd rather spread positivity over negativity anyday. 

So please keep spreading and exuding your LOVE...your posts change the 'make-up' of my brain in the moment of reading them...and always for the better.  I love you too  bearhug

Now that we're completely off-topic  :lol:...jury deliberations are set to resume and a verdict can come at any time.  That, in itself, is a mixed bag of feelings lol...I don't know if I should be nervous/anxious, or excited to see what comes after the verdict.  There's those extremes again  :lol:...but KNOWING that it IS all for love, the only thing I don't feel is fear.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

November 07, 2011, 10:07:37 AM
@ CURLS - btw, loved your previous post. not the one above this, the one before. identified with much of what you wrote.

Thanks Aussie! I enjoy reading yours too - I know you've not been here very long, but you've caught up real quick!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions