Re: TIAI September 27
November 04, 2011, 07:36:34 PM
I've always resented Nancy Grace, but if I were a nonbeliever I would be loving her right now.. :lol: she's frying every guest on her show that says Murray is innocent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

November 04, 2011, 07:40:54 PM
Here it is, the garbage

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 04, 2011, 07:56:08 PM
I know this is a LITTLE bit off topic,hey I have a question for you all  geek/!!!!!
Do you all remember when we all disscussed about ILLUMINATI? Well since Fordtocarr,was tweeting, what Latoya said about CONSPIRATORS does anybody here still BELIEVE in ILLUMINATI and CONSPIRATORS  geek/?????
I will say what I always said,ILLUMINATI is a ILLUSION to scare PEOPLE,lol  :lol: and if you want to see how RIDICULOUS this theory sounds,please WATCH IT LIVE at MURRAY trial   ;) !!!
WAIT,WAIT,maybe I was wrong and SECRET GOVERNMENT killed Michael after all  :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!! Watch starting at 2:45,ENJOY and please keep BELIEVING that ILLUMINATTI still EXIST!!!!  :lol:  mj_bad/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jb-QOeRmIE&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

ILLUMINATTI, Power that is exercised to the margin of formal channels (i.e. , which do not necessarily coincide with the apparatus of State ...  nor is legitimized nor always looks for the legitimization to be exercised, but exercising de facto (in fact) ... Examples of factual power is the influence used by groups of power as can be the banking or on the oligarchy, the Church, or the mass media

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 07:58:03 PM
Applehead, there were some verbal problems with
the girls talking about Illuminati. Was she American at all?

Conspiracy in this case is not about "secret government" IMHO,
well.. depends on what you call secret society/government!
I never heard of Illuminati in my country, we only hear of
freemasons and Zionists, but the conspiracy Michael himself talked about -
and I totally believe him. The rich and powerful tycoons
wanted their milking cow to be their in life and death and to give
them profit 4ever.
And yes, his catalog was that $$$$$$$-desirable one, too.

Michael is not usual, he is dangerous one - they wanted 100% control,
they wanted catalog, they wanted more and more profit.
He was framed every time he was too dangerous/out of control/on his own  :cry:
It's all about greed and profit really. Money  :evil:
Klein now names some behind it all [to save his a$$ probably, guy looks scared and is losing it]. LaToya knows names too.

You can actually call it secret government as it's rich who rule
any country. Politicians are puppets of smaller group of rich.
And what I find interesting, all the 'Occupy ' activity going rampant  bounce/
These are protests against richest rich who rule countries,
richest rich who framed Michael among others. If people can make them
scared, it would be wow. This is something Michael would approve.

I pray Michael found resources, maybe contacted his family in time.
Maybe family did the first move! They tried before, maybe they succeeded.
I pray he was the fast one. I pray he had time to do it right!
And if not, I pray his family won't give up and us fans won't abandon
him, so whoever was framing him, will be held accountable.

It's all for L.O.V.E , it's all for Michael. It's all for Truth.
I know I project my "sinister" murder theory vision here, but I spent a year studying it, and at the end I'm here on this site, that means the hope is reasonable enough. Please Michael, be the fast one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 04, 2011, 08:54:04 PM
I posted this in another thread that doesn't really get read, but I think it is also relevant here. Please know that this is only my opinion, I am in no way trying to force this upon you. These are only my thoughts right now.
Blessings

Humanity's "FEAR"  is keeping  all of these "Boogey men" and "secret societies" alive...this is a way to control us! If we BELIEVE what the evil forces are telling us to believe then you yourself are creating that reality!!!! Once you understand that , you can then see how if you consciously change your thought patterns and think positive thoughts, thoughts of  LOVE, then that is what you will create!! In order to make that change you have to really do it!!

This whole concept is hard for many to grasp, but when you do...HOLD ON TIGHT...be prepared to be blown away. The pieces just fall into place until nothing else makes sense!

This trial is just one part to this, but it is an important part. Look how the world is watching and  talking about Michael right now . In the end Michael is going to be able to prove how easy it really is to control your MIND!!! Everyone, well most of the world thinks that Michael is dead. Why? because they believed what they were told!! POINT BLANK... no questions asked! That is control.  Most of humanity is under mind control by the dark forces, but there are others, like myself, who have been awakened. I believe that we are meant to be loving beings and somewhere along the line we lost our true selves. Now it is time for all of us to reclaim the life that we were meant to live. We need to search within ourselves for "TRUTH". It is our "Time To Shine"!
This is all one big lesson for humanity. We have to be strong for what is to come. When the truth is fully revealed, the world is going to change as we know it. I do believe that we have been receiving help from others in the universe...wholeheartedly, and when that is revealed to the general public, most will be fearful, when there is nothing to be afraid of at all...If you truly believe what Michael has been telling us all along..."We need to bring LOVE back to the planet. We need to LOVE one another"  We are filled with LOVE and LIGHT energy and when you realize how powerful that really is , in a good way, then you will Believe that all of this is really happening!

Each of us is on our own journey, yet our final goal is the same the Common Bond OF...LOVE!

Keep searching until you just KNOW!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 09:07:31 PM
Just to let you know, there is a ABC News special on right now about the trial, U.S. Eastern Time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 04, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
Oh I just saw on the ABC special that one of the Cascios says that he told Michael, "You don't want to end up like Elvis, do you?" and that Michael was mad that he would even say that. Another Elvis mention.... I knew the verdict wasn't coming today. Gotta let it simmer. Haven't you learned anything from This Is It? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 04, 2011, 09:20:35 PM
I posted this in another thread that doesn't really get read, but I think it is also relevant here. Please know that this is only my opinion, I am in no way trying to force this upon you. These are only my thoughts right now.
Blessings

Humanity's "FEAR"  is keeping  all of these "Boogey men" and "secret societies" alive...this is a way to control us! If we BELIEVE what the evil forces are telling us to believe then you yourself are creating that reality!!!! Once you understand that , you can then see how if you consciously change your thought patterns and think positive thoughts, thoughts of  LOVE, then that is what you will create!! In order to make that change you have to really do it!!

This whole concept is hard for many to grasp, but when you do...HOLD ON TIGHT...be prepared to be blown away. The pieces just fall into place until nothing else makes sense!

This trial is just one part to this, but it is an important part. Look how the world is watching and  talking about Michael right now . In the end Michael is going to be able to prove how easy it really is to control your MIND!!! Everyone, well most of the world thinks that Michael is dead. Why? because they believed what they were told!! POINT BLANK... no questions asked! That is control.  Most of humanity is under mind control by the dark forces, but there are others, like myself, who have been awakened. I believe that we are meant to be loving beings and somewhere along the line we lost our true selves. Now it is time for all of us to reclaim the life that we were meant to live. We need to search within ourselves for "TRUTH". It is our "Time To Shine"!
This is all one big lesson for humanity. We have to be strong for what is to come. When the truth is fully revealed, the world is going to change as we know it. I do believe that we have been receiving help from others in the universe...wholeheartedly, and when that is revealed to the general public, most will be fearful, when there is nothing to be afraid of at all...If you truly believe what Michael has been telling us all along..."We need to bring LOVE back to the planet. We need to LOVE one another"  We are filled with LOVE and LIGHT energy and when you realize how powerful that really is , in a good way, then you will Believe that all of this is really happening!

Each of us is on our own journey, yet our final goal is the same the Common Bond OF...LOVE!

Mjj4ever you are wrong that nobody is reading your posts,lol  lolol/.I had just finished to read your post in the topic about  New Jesus.You are really SPECIAL,you know that???I also read your post about CAN YOU FEEL IT
song,and and I gave you,even an ANSWER,but you did not reply to me:oops:

I don't know if you saw my message to you,but if you want ,please read it.
I will surprise you with a BOMB,lol, Donte Jackson knew all along ,I'm sure.Read here and DECIDE for yourself  :shock::

It's one thing to be awake and aware, but to have hope we must Come Together to Make That Change! A Peaceful, Legal, Revolution to spread Truth.
"We are all doing too much sitting back, and reading & watching TV saying how awful it is and not actually doing something about it."   Michael Jackson

By the way does anybody here remember my post about Jim Carrey???? Well I think words are in vain...... ;)

Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:24:26 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 09:40:39 PM
Oh I just saw on the ABC special that one of the Cascios says that he told Michael, "You don't want to end up like Elvis, do you?" and that Michael was mad that he would even say that. Another Elvis mention.... I knew the verdict wasn't coming today. Gotta let it simmer. Haven't you learned anything from This Is It? ;)

;)
Patience, is the key to victory.
"Good things come to those who wait for it with perseverance and patience; but the impulsive and impatient person will pass from trouble to trouble."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 04, 2011, 11:15:50 PM

;)
Patience, is the key to victory.
"Good things come to those who wait for it with perseverance and patience; but the impulsive and impatient person will pass from trouble to trouble."

AMEN...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 04, 2011, 11:23:54 PM
Blessings

Mjj4ever you are wrong that nobody is reading your posts,lol  lolol/.I had just finished to read your post in the topic about  New Jesus.You are really SPECIAL,you know that???I also read your post about CAN YOU FEEL IT
song,and and I gave you,even an ANSWER,but you did not reply to me:oops:

I don't know if you saw my message to you,but if you want ,please read it.
I will surprise you with a BOMB,lol, Donte Jackson knew all along ,I'm sure.Read here and DECIDE for yourself  :shock::

It's one thing to be awake and aware, but to have hope we must Come Together to Make That Change! A Peaceful, Legal, Revolution to spread Truth.
"We are all doing too much sitting back, and reading & watching TV saying how awful it is and not actually doing something about it."   Michael Jackson

By the way does anybody here remember my post about Jim Carrey???? Well I think words are in vain...... ;)

"The signs" are everywhere applehead! Thank you staying on the path! The deeper you search for "Truth", the more evidence you find and "experience", to prove that it IS "Truth!"

We are ONE...LIVE LOVE and BE THE CHANGE!
I LOVE YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 12:22:18 AM
@Wishingstar. I love the way your over-hoaxed mind works. Christmas milk is a new company whose advertising slogan is' the elves favourite drink' [Are smurfs elves?]It also brings to mind the christmas decorations that were still up at Carolwood. The home page for Christmas Milk has a touching story of how an adopted boy was looking for the taste of Christmas with his forever family and then discovers Christmas Milk. Then the site goes on to say never give up on your dreams no matter how big or small they are and finishes off with the statement that a percentage of profits go to children in orphanage care.
 Very Interesting. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or maybe I am just delirious by now from lack of sleep especially since the trial has been on.

I heard Christmas Milk and my twisted my picked up  on the Milk part and automaticly thought " Propofol" LOL!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 05, 2011, 04:50:45 AM
I'm still wondering how much of court/jury is 'real' and how much is hoax. How many of the people we have seen in court are 'in on it'? Many, I'm almost sure, but not all, maybe!

Then the jury - do they think they are deliberating a real case or are they actors?  If they are 'real' then wouldn't it follow that MJ has no control over timing or outcome? Either he has plans for every eventuality and can take this forward whatever the jury decides (much like those books my kids used to love in the late '80s/early '90s where you could decide the twists and turns and ultimate end of a story), or he has everything planned already in which case the jury must be 'plants'.

I think I favour him having everything planned! But of course I could easily be totally wrong!

This is really exciting!  Based on what I heard in court, if I was a jury member I'm pretty sure I'd be voting guilty because even if Murray told the truth about what he gave MJ, and MJ had self-administered the fatal dose, Murray was still grossly negligent in all the ways we heard about, and he should not have allowed MJ to be in a position where he could self administer.

But of course, I know Murray is not guilty!  The jury may come to that decision too if they believe MJ did it to himself and that Murray shouldn't be held responsible for MJ's actions. But if they're actors they just have to follow the script! (I wonder, in that case, what they found to do all day yesterday in the deliberations room!)

Not guilty would be the most controversial verdict and as such, knowing MJ's liking for controversy, is probably what is going to happen (even though guilty would seem the 'right' verdict). It leaves open great opportunity for more action from family, non-believers and those seeking 'justice for Michael'.

Oh goodness, MJ, just how far are you going to take this, how long do you intend to make it last? Till everyone has caught on to your grand illusion maybe?

I'm notoriously bad at guessing what's going to happen in who-dunnits and courtroom dramas, so all of the above may well be nonsense - but it's a good workout for my brain at least! Loving it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 05, 2011, 05:06:26 AM
@curls, I agree, and if most of the people in the trial are in on it, such as Lawyers (maybe just Chernoff, Flann and Walgren) and the Judge etc. then who is the sting on?

Or is this trial happening just so that MJ can clear his name?

Possible reasons for the sting, in my opinion are things such as corruption (lawyers and/or judges) or against the medical system etc...and since I don't feel it's either of these, although it could possibly be about the last one, then who is this sting for?

Or could this trial be a joke on the media?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 05, 2011, 05:54:15 AM
I'm still wondering how much of court/jury is 'real' and how much is hoax. How many of the people we have seen in court are 'in on it'? Many, I'm almost sure, but not all, maybe!

Then the jury - do they think they are deliberating a real case or are they actors?  If they are 'real' then wouldn't it follow that MJ has no control over timing or outcome? Either he has plans for every eventuality and can take this forward whatever the jury decides (much like those books my kids used to love in the late '80s/early '90s where you could decide the twists and turns and ultimate end of a story), or he has everything planned already in which case the jury must be 'plants'.

@ curls - i am at the same crossroad that you are at in regards to what is real and what is not... who is 'in on it' who is not. what is fake, what is real. who is acting playing a role and who are not aware..... either scenario raises questions for myself. watchin' cant wait to see what unfolds in the next week...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal