PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI September 27
November 02, 2011, 04:52:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Go quickly on tmz and see they show the seal from Lindsay's trial and the seal has 31 stars. It is indeed on another background, but it's the same court and same seal. Why not the same screen frame like for Murray's trial? This one is clearily filmed (it's not still) and it has 31 stars

Go and look

EDIT:
For whoever lost it, here is a screen shot

And here the camera is clearily live filming the seal, because you see it moving, while on Murray's trial the frame is still, photo like, not camera filming the wall. It's still, like a background image, not moving. If you get what I mean.

Amazing catch Anna.  /bravo/ This is just another proof that the CM trial is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 02, 2011, 05:23:39 PM
Edit
Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:33:10 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 06:45:56 PM
*very quick, very random thought on the talk about the stars on the CA seal..............

It's almost as if we/they are dancing around with the stars......as in Dancing with the Stars (on ABC/Disney owned)........don't know......told you it was random and just popped into my mind.  Justin Bieber is performing tonight....I think.  I don't typically watch that show......it used to be fun to watch, then for some reason, it changed.......oh well........just one of many random thoughts.......

Blessings to all..........

Funny you should mention Dancing with the stars, because I watched it last night and I saw so much happen last night that made me think that Michael is connected to it in some way! They used the Blue lighting that Michael loves so much, they had a HUGE 3d spider walking on the dance floor, Nancy Grace and her partner were wearing Michael's Black and Red colors, one of the dancers had a werewolf head on like in thriller, I saw a guy dancing like Michael....I can't remember everything, but it blew me away!! Then after that I watched Hawaii "50" and it was about someone who "Hoaxed their Death"!! they also mentioned walking Zombies and they did a police interegation in this room that was dark with only a blue light Illuminating them, not the usual brightly lit room that they usually use!! Then after that HLN did a little "tribute" montage to Michael!
Now I know last night was Halloween and we all know how much Michael loves Halloween, so all I can say is that Michael was everywhere last night!
AMAZING!

Wow.......thank you for sharing that, I had no clue, lol.  I have always thought (or maybe secretly hoped) Michael is a strong part of Disney.......it would be the coolest thing ever : )  Thanks again for letting us know all those amazing things that happened.  I am indeed curious to what degree Michael is involved with media.....I just have a feeling it's an amazing scope:
TMZ
ABC/Disney
HLN/CNN
......I wonder if we can tie these together somehow  suspicious// I will look around and see what I find....it will be nice to take my mind off things........

Blessings

I noticed all the same things you guys did!  I almost lost it when JB did his sideways moonwalk.  moonwalk_/ That and the Spider were pretty blatant.  smiley_spider LOL  And next week Cirq?  Wow.  It  was quite a night... Nancy Dis-Grace was saved AGAIN.  I can't wait till that woman is voted off! I can't believe she's still there. But I agree it's interesting timing her being on the show while the trial is going on.  When it was made known that Catherine and the kids love the show,  I also thought Michael was involved; esp with one of his background singers there.

I think it's pretty likely SOMETHING will happen either Nov 5th; remember remember the 5th of November, or 11-11-11.  suspicious// TS has been too quiet so we're due.  I missed Tues court session; this is my busy shopping week.  I had the day off today along with a snow storm but there's NO Court.  /overreacting/  Dang it I will miss tomorrow too! I guess I'll have to record it and watch some videos so I can catch up.

bearhug to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 02, 2011, 06:53:06 PM
One might think of a koinkidance that this town has that name and that they may have a stuffed seal as a mascot. Maybe they really have a seal with a red nose as a mascot there.
 If you ask me, I think this is unlikely since Europe is not Hollywood . Usually Europeans don't exaggerate about trivializing animals except in theme parks. Which means stuffed toys will be more resembling living creatures than Mickey Mouse. So I would rule the red nose as existing on that mascot out unless somebody comes up with it and proves it.

In fact, yes, maybe this photo shooting was all koinkidance and Joe was just asked to pose for an article in local papers.

Still.
 Why are they standing in front of a house with the seal directly being photographed in front of the letters
 Q U E L L (which means "source")?
 There are far better motives for a journalist's photo for local press - the port, the sea gulls, the sea, the beach, whatever. But they choose a house corner holding the seal in front of letters giving the word "source".

???
 I have "un"learned to think in terms of koinkidances here.  :lol:
 I think Joe's presentation was no koinkidance.

So we are back to the seal and why it has 31 stars in Lindsay Lohan's court room and 32 in Doc Murray's.
 Michael as a (additional) star being in that room all the time. This never left my mind.

What and who are the source / origin of the seal?
 Did we miss anything so far?  I am no expert in U.S. history. Anybody an idea?

Original 1849 Description 
Around the bend of the ring are represented thirty-one stars, being the number of States of which the Union will consist upon the admission of California. The foreground figure represents the goddess Minerva [Greek: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] having sprung full grow[n] from the brain of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [Greek: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]. She is introduced as a type of the political birth of the State of California, without having gone through the probation of a territory. At her feet crouches a grisly [grizzly] bear feeding upon the clusters from a grape vine, emblematic of the peculiar characteristics of the country. A miner is engaged with his rocker and bowl at his side, illustrating the golden wealth of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, upon whose waters are seen shipping, typical of commercial greatness; and the snow-clad peaks of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login make up the background, while above is the Greek motto "Eureka," (I have found,) applying either to the principle involved in the admission of the State, or the success of the miner at work.[/q][/t]  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello! The place "Carolinensiel" really does have a little rednosed female seal as a mascot and its called "Carolinchen"
Joseph has quite often visited this place in the past years, bec he has got a branch office (? dont know if this is the right word)
for his representation in Europe in Rastede which is  about 60 to 70 km away from the North Coast and the area around Carolinensiel. There quite a lot of other -siels in that area as well.
And QUELLE was not meant as "source", it was meant as "spring"  like a thermal spring. Joe was just at some spa park/area when they took that picture and there he also had his massages and got spoiled there as they mentioned before.
Iam quite sure it is not related to the hoax at all. But speaking of the hoax, I ve got a feeling that Murray will be aquitted.
Why would they have made such an effort to copy as much details as they did from 2005's trial to have a different outcome?
OMG my english is probably terrible I hope everybody understands. I also would like to admit that I really appreciate everybodys hard work in here. I love this forum though Ive never been much of an active part here. But I stll havent lost my faith and Iam defently a believer!
Greetings to everybody! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 02, 2011, 09:18:29 PM
Someone saw these dates?

DOB 08/08/2008
exam date November 13, 2207 :shock: :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 01:01:09 AM
here is a link to the back thread...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Grace

November 03, 2011, 01:37:41 AM
Hello! The place "Carolinensiel" really does have a little rednosed female seal as a mascot and its called "Carolinchen"
Joseph has quite often visited this place in the past years, bec he has got a branch office (? dont know if this is the right word)
for his representation in Europe in Rastede which is  about 60 to 70 km away from the North Coast and the area around Carolinensiel. There quite a lot of other -siels in that area as well.
And QUELLE was not meant as "source", it was meant as "spring"  like a thermal spring. Joe was just at some spa park/area when they took that picture and there he also had his massages and got spoiled there as they mentioned before.
Iam quite sure it is not related to the hoax at all. But speaking of the hoax, I ve got a feeling that Murray will be aquitted.
Why would they have made such an effort to copy as much details as they did from 2005's trial to have a different outcome?
OMG my english is probably terrible I hope everybody understands. I also would like to admit that I really appreciate everybodys hard work in here. I love this forum though Ive never been much of an active part here. But I stll havent lost my faith and Iam defently a believer!
Greetings to everybody! bearhug

Thank you for clearing that one up. That's exactly what we need.
So another dead end? Maybe, maybe not. LOL I think there's more to poppa Joe than meets the eye.
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:44:06 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

November 03, 2011, 04:08:17 AM
I may be way off base, but  Carolinensiel looks related to Carolingian.
From the 5th to the 8th centuries, the Merovingian dynasty ruled Europe and, from the Middle Ages until the present day, most of Europe's monarchs have been of Jewish descent.  The Merovingians kings claimed Jewish descent from King David, King Solomon and, posturing as Christians, from Jesus Christ through Mary Magdalene. The first Merovingian king of France, Clovis I, feigned conversion to Christianity in 496 A.D. along with his Jewish household and 3,000 of his Jewish warriors. “The royal emblem of the Merovingian king Clovis was the fleur-de-lis (the iris)...a masculine symbol. In fact, it is a graphic image of the covenant of circumcision... This three-pronged 'lily' is an ancient symbol for Israel: the capitals of the two phallic pillars of Solomon's Temple, Jachin and Boaz, were carved with 'lily work' (I Kings 7:22).” (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)In 679 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church collaborated with the Carolingians to assassinate the Merovingian King Dagobert II. Dagobert's nephew, Childeric III, was deposed in 751 by Pepin III, the first of the Carolingian dynasty. In 800, Pepin's son, Charlemagne, was crowned Holy Roman Emperor, although his kingdom actually was the Frankish Empire. Charlemagne and the Carolingians married Merovingian Jews.“In fact, to consolidate his claim to the throne of the Franks, Charlemagne had himself married a Merovingian princess.” - You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCharlemagne was also Jewish, his descendants claiming the pedigree of tribe of Judah, whereas the Merovingians were of the apostate You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:[size=0pt]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/size]
There's much historical detail...
Various myths have the Merovingians as descendants of theYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginor of a five-headed sea monster known as theYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The Merovingians are extensively featured in the bookYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, in which they are claimed to be the descendants ofYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, based on aYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginoriginating withYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin the mid-20th century. The 2006 film,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, based onYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginbyYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, is a fictional treatment of themes fromHoly Blood. In it the main character, Sophie, discovers that she is a descendant of the Merovingian blood line as well as that of Jesus Christ. The word "Merovingian" has even been used as an adjective, at least five times in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the name of an antagonist in the second and third installments of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login trilogy.
[size=0pt]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/size]

Would this relate to blood-line?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 04:09:36 AM
*very quick, very random thought on the talk about the stars on the CA seal..............

It's almost as if we/they are dancing around with the stars......as in Dancing with the Stars (on ABC/Disney owned)........don't know......told you it was random and just popped into my mind.  Justin Bieber is performing tonight....I think.  I don't typically watch that show......it used to be fun to watch, then for some reason, it changed.......oh well........just one of many random thoughts.......

Blessings to all..........

Funny you should mention Dancing with the stars, because I watched it last night and I saw so much happen last night that made me think that Michael is connected to it in some way! They used the Blue lighting that Michael loves so much, they had a HUGE 3d spider walking on the dance floor, Nancy Grace and her partner were wearing Michael's Black and Red colors, one of the dancers had a werewolf head on like in thriller, I saw a guy dancing like Michael....I can't remember everything, but it blew me away!! Then after that I watched Hawaii "50" and it was about someone who "Hoaxed their Death"!! they also mentioned walking Zombies and they did a police interegation in this room that was dark with only a blue light Illuminating them, not the usual brightly lit room that they usually use!! Then after that HLN did a little "tribute" montage to Michael!
Now I know last night was Halloween and we all know how much Michael loves Halloween, so all I can say is that Michael was everywhere last night!
AMAZING!

Wow.......thank you for sharing that, I had no clue, lol.  I have always thought (or maybe secretly hoped) Michael is a strong part of Disney.......it would be the coolest thing ever : )  Thanks again for letting us know all those amazing things that happened.  I am indeed curious to what degree Michael is involved with media.....I just have a feeling it's an amazing scope:
TMZ
ABC/Disney
HLN/CNN
......I wonder if we can tie these together somehow  suspicious// I will look around and see what I find....it will be nice to take my mind off things........

Blessings

I noticed all the same things you guys did!  I almost lost it when JB did his sideways moonwalk.  moonwalk_/ That and the Spider were pretty blatant.  smiley_spider LOL  And next week Cirq?  Wow.  It  was quite a night... Nancy Dis-Grace was saved AGAIN.  I can't wait till that woman is voted off! I can't believe she's still there. But I agree it's interesting timing her being on the show while the trial is going on.  When it was made known that Catherine and the kids love the show,  I also thought Michael was involved; esp with one of his background singers there.

I think it's pretty likely SOMETHING will happen either Nov 5th; remember remember the 5th of November, or 11-11-11.  suspicious// TS has been too quiet so we're due.  I missed Tues court session; this is my busy shopping week.  I had the day off today along with a snow storm but there's NO Court.  /overreacting/  Dang it I will miss tomorrow too! I guess I'll have to record it and watch some videos so I can catch up.

bearhug to all.

Funny you should say that, I paused the CD I was listening to on my stereo before and came back like 2 hours later when I realized I forgot to turn it off and when I came back it said '5   0:11' for track 5 and 11 seconds. Here in Australia, our dates are opposite to in the Northern Hemisphere so it could be interpreted as 5/11. This obviously is not proof or anything factual but I like to believe I'm being led in the right way with everything in life and I believe everything happens for a reason so therefore I too feel something will happen on the 5th November. And with the Murray Trial coming to an end shortly, I really think something WILL happen soon rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 03, 2011, 04:31:29 AM
TS either hoaxed his death or is still considering my offer to make stroopwafels for him in exchange for a nice little hint.    lolol/ lolol/

Does that have caramel in it or is it golden syrup?

@Anna, great catch....

So when Bec, Monster and I think Chosen called to inquire about the stars on the seal, one of you, whom I think it was Chosen, said that the person you were talking to on the phone said they would call you back or something in a few days, did they ever 'get around' to doing that?...

...you know it would be good to ask why the seal that was up for Lilo had the correct amount of stars and the one for Murray didn't...wonder how they would answer that...because I think Monster got a reply of 'it's done for TV' or something like that....but TMZ had both seals, and they are both a different amount of stars .
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 04:35:21 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 03, 2011, 07:48:51 AM
Just want to share about the seal....in the first week of the trial I was watching on HLN and when they went to break one day. Someone must have messed up with the cameras because when it broke away from the courtroom, the angle we saw was from the side camera and for a brief moment it showed the main camera pointed at a easel like thing with the picture of the seal exactly like we see on the live feed. So it was just a picture, like a big poster. Ford saw it too as we were talking about it in chat that day.  Just thought I'd share that, not sure if it has any significance or not.

LOVE & HUGS to my MJ Family!!!  And Michael/TS/FRONT....We LOVE You MORE!!!!  Hee Hee   :)

And just as a side note....my name on chat is a little different it's MJAlwaysandForever...when I made my nic I must have been sleeping because I did it opposite of this nic...lol     :shock:

bearhug                  mj_bad/
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:16:18 AM by MJ_ForeverandAlways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 08:00:33 AM
Just want to share about the seal....in the first week of the trial I was watching on HLN and when they went to break one day. Someone must have messed up with the cameras because when it broke away from the courtroom, the angle we saw was from the side camera and for a brief moment it showed the main camera pointed at a easel like thing with the picture of the seal exactly like we see on the live feed. So it was just a picture, like a big poster. Ford saw it too as we were talking about it in chat that day.  Just thought I'd share that, not sure if it has any significance or not.

LOVE & HUGS to my MJ Family!!!  And Michael/TS/FRONT....We LOVE You MORE!!!!  Hee Hee   :) 

omg! so the still shot of the seal is just a shot of a picture.... classic. gee i love you MJ. xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

November 03, 2011, 08:05:52 AM
Very nice about the seal picture MJ_Forever!  And I bet no-one really 'messed up' with the camera, I bet it was on purpose, just for that brief moment, intending that someone like you and Ford would pick up on it!  Thanks for posting about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 03, 2011, 08:32:29 AM

And just as a side note....my name on chat is a little different it's MJAlwaysandForever...when I made my nic I must have been sleeping because I did it opposite of this nic...lol     :shock:

MJ_Forever, amazing that you & Ford catched that brief camera shot of the seal. This was a very subtile clue ;D I once noticed the lightning on the seal was brighter too, I found that odd.

Love you too MJ_Forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

November 03, 2011, 08:42:33 AM
TS either hoaxed his death or is still considering my offer to make stroopwafels for him in exchange for a nice little hint.    lolol/ lolol/

I'm sure that the stroopwafels are very tempting for TS, specially homemade by Souza :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions