Re: TIAI September 27
October 31, 2011, 02:32:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Should we all risk our personal reputation to spread Michael's message? The very few people who I've told mock me for it, which is no problem because when the world laughs at me, I laugh louder. Anyway, La Toya sounds a little frustrated with how people see with their literal eyes and hardly ever with their gut, their intuition, their sixth sense. Their heart. I understand how she feels, knowing the truth but finding it a bit pointless sometimes to try and convince people. Our society works like cattle, it only takes one individual to cause chaos within the entire herd.

hey moon, your post really resonated with me. i have started posting on facebook to my 300+ friends little bits of info abt the CM case, wrong spelling, wrong DOB, wrond DOD, false photos of MJ in ambulance, bizzare antics in court, elephants / pumpkins, etc. all but one fo my friends now thinks i am crazy and i am sure some friends have hidden my status updates on FB.

as for the others (family and friends) they really feel that i have lost the plot and am dellusional.

i dont care for the love of MJ i will wear their flack... also being able to say told you so, will be sweet!

if being a freethinker means having people think i am ludirous, then so be it. i'd rather be free than be a drone... period!

I bolded the specific points in both your posts that I identify with. I think they were very thought provoking. I have been very vocal about being a hoaxer since the beginning. I make no apologies and I'm fairly open about it. Which is not to say I'm in your face with the general public but one way or another pretty much everyone who knows or knows of me in real life, knows I am a (lunatic) believer.

I would love to have the attitude of; so be it, let people think whatever they want and it makes no difference to me... but the problem is, I am a small business owner and I do need to remain greatly concerned with whatever people "think" of me as I am the literal face on my livelihood. If people have a negative view of me, my business will suffer. The way the game is played (life) every person must remain ecconomically viable or fall through the cracks to the bottom dregs of society, where as the rules of the game dictate: too bad for you, you lost the life lottery (think the homeless/in prison/on welfare set). I don't want to lose the life lottery.

So, really, the stakes are quite high and I have bet the house on this. At least it could be argued as such. It tends to make me a little nervous these days. (edited to add: no, no one made me do this, -that is not what I am saying- yes, I made this decision based on my own free will)

I would apologize for being off topic but I'm not sure we have a topic anymore? TIAI becomes more like a current events/pertinent observations thread as the pages stack higher. That could be challenged in court though. Objection, irrelevance!

I absolutely understand that there are topics which you can't discuss at work, because you don't want people to think you are crazy or make some kind of negative impression on them. Even though we are always told that it's best to be yourself, but unfortunately it's not working in our world, especially in the business world.
For me the situation is a bit different right now and easier, because i'm not working for the past 6 months. So the only people i can talk to about the conspiracy or about Michael is my family and friends. My mother and my sisters do believe that Michael is alive, but my step father is a bit old :lol: and he thinks that he knows it all. But time to time out of curiosity he asks me what's going on in the Hoaxland.
I guess that i'm a very lucky person, because non of my friends told me that i'm crazy (well at least not in my face  :lol:), they actually listen to my arguments and then their face goes to  suspicious// WTF??. And almost all of them actually believe that he might still be alive, but all of them for sure are interested in this subject.

I went to Janet's concert 2 weeks ago, IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I met so many great people, about half of the audience were actually Michael's fans, i could tell by the way they were dressed lolol/.  The last song Janet sang was "Together again" which was dedicated to Michael, then she thanked us for the support, because her family is going through such a hard time and she also spoke about LOVE A LOT. 
There i spoke with one Russian fan of Michael about us believers and she was so interested, she kept asking me all the questions and i was doing my best to answer it all. She said that she is definitely going to check our forum. Then i spoke to a Japanese guy, also Michael's fan, and i couldn't even tell him that i am a believer. Because he just couldn't stop talking about how Sony killed Michael and that Michael didn't look good in TII, that he was sick. But in at one point i actually did ask him what he thinks about believers and he said that we can't let go, that he feels bad for us blah blah blah. So i closed the subject and we were just talking about how AMAZING Michael is. ;D
So i guess we must chose carefully people with whom we can discuss such difficult subject and i usually don't talk about numerology, because it's a very hard part of the hoax. Family and official documents are the main points i use in my "Michael Jackson is still alive" speech.
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:34:22 PM by Kristina4LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

October 31, 2011, 03:28:29 PM
Where is the chatroom during trial coverage? The one that existed beside the video feed is no longer there, and the forum chatroom is messed up due to some changes going on. Anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

October 31, 2011, 03:32:51 PM
I'm sorry do you mean this BEAVER  geek/?????

Uh...no  lolol/

But I see the connection(s):  (1) Michael is using a prescription puppet (Murray) to communicate an idea to the world which he would not have been able to communicate otherwise, & (2) Michael used an alter-ego (King of Pop) to gain success for his family, said alter-ego develops into an impediment in the longrun so he cuts it out of his life in order to pursue some normalcy with his family once again.

Where is the chatroom during trial coverage? The one that existed beside the video feed is no longer there, and the forum chatroom is messed up due to some changes going on. Anyone?

You can still click the top banner; it'll take you there.

edit: If you just want the chat window: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:48:20 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2011, 03:41:20 PM

You can still click the top banner; it'll take you there.

Thanks, but I know how to get to the video feed. I'm looking for the chatroom...haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 31, 2011, 05:07:54 PM
[...]
So i guess we must chose carefully people with whom we can discuss such difficult subject and i usually don't talk about numerology, because it's a very hard part of the hoax. Family and official documents are the main points i use in my "Michael Jackson is still alive" speech.
Loved reading your post! thanks for all the details! I love how you deal with people and this subject. Clever girl you are!
Numerology is indeed a difficult subject to talk about and for people to accept it.
I was the last person recommended for someone to talk with about this. I really never believed/understood this stuff before learning things about Elvis and reading TS posts!
At first I was totally reluctant about it and I continued reading those posts, only because I trusted TS! All his other posts made so much sense, that I told to myself this numerology thing has to make sense too, at least in the hoax-scenario! So this is how I started paying attention to this subject , thinking that it is only hoax-related, because everything was perfectly planned to the year, month, day, hour, minute!
But once you acknowledge those facts ^^, once you start understanding some things, then you begin noticing other things that were not necessarily planned!! This is were I read what Jesse (Elvis) wrote about how certain numbers influenced his whole life and also his family's. I read this on Linda's site. There are really certain things that cannot be planned like that, therefore those 'coincidences" are destined or left there by God's will! I just can't find another reasonable explanation for all the numbers 8 in Elvis life!! or the number 7 occurences in Michael's life!! or the number 3 and/or 8 occurences in MY own life!! This is what I noticed after studying Elvis&MJ hoax-numerology: that in my life there are also certain numbers that keep popping out inexplicably!
But as you said, I don't dare talk about these things with people from my entourage... because to tell you the truth, due to the mind-blowing effect of all these info/discoveries, sometimes I feel too that I'm going crazyyy!! loll I am overwhelmed by everything I have learned ever since this started more than 2 years ago! But I enjoy every minute of it all, at the same time! loll So crazy or not, I like it! ;)  :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 31, 2011, 05:30:12 PM

Vietnow, I can not see the chat on Chrome. Try Internet Explorer or Opera as a server. And check out if your pc has a Flash Player problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 31, 2011, 09:43:09 PM
Well, it doesn’t matter anyway, because I am now officially giving up on the real murder theory; I give myself an “F”, for succeeding at “F-ailure” (I failed to prove murder).  La Toya supported me when I started this thread (on 9-27-11), by tweeting that “This is definitely straight a murder trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but now she has spilled the beans, let the cat out of the bag, by saying that it’s a fake death made to look like murder—which is exactly what “The Illusionist” movie is all about {for which version of “The Illusionist”, see Anna’s good post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

La Toya’s statement really doesn’t even qualify as a clue; instead, it is a point-blank in-your-face wake-up alarm.  By all means, do not overlook the fact that there are dozens or hundreds of major movies which La Toya could’ve referred to, with real murder plots in them, if the truth about MJ was real murder.  Instead, she told us to watch the movie which ends like this: “… a montage shows Uhl putting the pieces together and discovering how Eisenheim faked Sophie's death and framed Leopold for the [fake] murder. The shot of Uhl closes with him … in realisation of the masterful illusion that has been so successfully planned & implemented.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

/bravo/  /woohoo/    /woohoo/     /bravo/
@TS-I am not picking your post apart since I won anyways,  ;) but I wanted to come back and respond to the info regarding the movie The Illusionist. I spent a little time looking on youtube for the movie. It seems there are bits and pieces of it uploaded but I have yet to come across the whole movie. Yesterday my daughter and I went for a walk and I was telling her about La Toya and what she said before going into court. I told my daughter that La Toya recommended that we should watch The Illusionist. I explained that I wanted to get that movie and she says mama we already have it.  :shock: I said what? She says yea don't you remember you got it last year and I watched it but you didn't. I was like. bounce/ :mrgreen:

I have watched the movie and it was awesome. I have some favorite parts as follows:

After Sophie's death finally he (Eisenheim) emerged from his grief, bought a rundown theater, fired his manager and began preparing for a new kind of show. It is very interesting that Eisenheim fired his manager only to rehire him close to his departure. Hmm...

Eisenheim always had a enthusiastic audience but now he was attracting a more impassioned following. Sounds familiar...

The doctor shot the Prince up in his vein in his hand. What was the drug I wonder? The Prince wants Eisenheim arrested for fraud. After a show Eisenheim is in the police office with followers outside below. He goes to the window and addresses the crowd.  8-)

"Listen to me please. I want you all to know that everything you have seen in my theater is an Illusion. It's a trick not real. I apologize if I have given you any false hope. My intention has only been to entertain. Nothing more."-Eisenheim

I hope your halloween is a good one.  /cook/

I guess you can never know all the stuff you might have at your own house!  :lol:
I LOVE this movie so much! bounce/ I saw it in 2007 for the first time and i was shocked and so happy when in the end it was all just a hoax "The Illusion" and they lived happily ever after :)

Great points Im_convincedmjalive. Also one very weird thing is that in the movie the prince (i forgot his name) kills himself, after being accused of killing the girl. In our hoax we have this Chandler guy who killed himself. Well in our hoax it should have been CM who kills himself, but we need him for the trial. These are just some crazy thoughts in my head. Sorry...

hmmm I found the movie right away to watch online, usually I'm not good in finding movies online.

What I thought it was interesting was when the magician finds her "dead" body in the river and starts crying and grieving, like a true actor, even though he knows very well she is not really dead. What a liar LOL!!
But my main question still remains: was the doctor in the hoax or not  :) ? (the doctor in the movie I mean). And how convenient at that time they didn't had to have an autopsy done.
@Kristina4LOVE-Thanks for the comment. Yes I was very aware of the suicide by the Prince and I also connected Evan Chandler's death to it. I was avoiding writing that because it is a subject that is not pleasant to think about.

@GINAFELICIA-Thanks for commenting. To answer your question whether the Dr. was in on the fake death? Yes he was. You should re-watch the movie and pay attention to the scenes when  Eisenheim is at the train station and when he finds Sophie's body in the river. Shortly after she is found the Dr. is there confirming she is dead and stops the police officer from examining her body more closer. Btw where did you find the whole movie online? Can you post a link for those who want to watch this movie? Thanks.

I just finished seeing the movie.. Spectacular.. Wow.. what an illusion for real.. if you want to watch it I have  link you can watch it by computer.. I do not know if this link can be used all over the world, but you can try.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login This movie was done in  2006 enough time for Michael to put things into practice. Everyone should watch this movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Adi

October 31, 2011, 10:45:55 PM
Interesting that "The Illusionist" is 110 minutes long (according to the Download site)......1 minute shorter than This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 01, 2011, 05:06:34 AM
 I began thinking of some things watching court today. I knew everything is being based on pure speculation, as most cases technically are, with evidence ofcourse; but this is where the "justice system" gets tricky. Unless the suspect admits everything they did, everything will be based upon theories not all facts. I thought about the mention of there being no landline (phones )in the home and thought that in case of an emergency especially with children that is strange. But, he wasn't living there for long (if at all) so he could have had cell phones. You'd think that before bringing a witness like Dr. Lee on the stand they would verify his (Michaels) phone records to confirm he called her when she said he did, rather than base so called proof of him wanting propofol from her on hearsay? There has been no mention of his phone records which I thought might be of significance since his phone calls to people are being used in testimony.

Another thing I've realized is there is NO official time of death. There is the time of death in which he was pronounced dead at 2:26, but no time as to when he actually died. This is huge, considering everything is being based off of what could have, or should have happened if events transpired according to this theory or that theory which is being used to build a case against or for Murray. No one knows when he really died. Was it before Murray left the room or after? The whole point of an autopsy, especially homocide, you find out how many hours someone has been dead by way of autopsy; thus determining within what hour a person has died. But if there was no body then this couldn't have been done so perhaps it was left out, probably on purpose? How can you have a manslaughter case and create a timeline of when things happened without a time of death? Remember, people believed him to be DOA but they worked on him for over an hour anyway until the official announcement.
If this is so, and doctors/paramedics are saying he was dead, why didn't the coroner determine when he died?
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:28:49 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 07:00:55 AM
Another thing I've realized is there is NO official time of death. There is the time of death in which he was pronounced dead at 2:26, but no time as to when he actually died.  anyway until the official announcement.

- Hi Suzy, this bothers me a LOT, too. It's so important and .. it's the key moment really.
They blather about "around 12 p.m.?" but I need
proper confirmation from proper medics/coroners. They did have really nice fresh body, didn't they, why so hard to deliver real time of death?
  /pull hair/
At times seems like "the body" was hopelessly dead way before 12 p.m.
Then suddenly it was still half-alive after 12 p.m.
Then totally dead when paramedics arrived.
Then crazy amount of time "saving" the very dead body at hospital, "because Murray told them to".
 /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 01, 2011, 07:16:15 AM
Another thing I've realized is there is NO official time of death. There is the time of death in which he was pronounced dead at 2:26, but no time as to when he actually died.  anyway until the official announcement.

- Hi Suzy, this bothers me a LOT, too. It's so important and .. it's the key moment really.
They blather about "around 12 p.m.?" but I need
proper confirmation from proper medics/coroners. They did have really nice fresh body, didn't they, why so hard to deliver real time of death?
  /pull hair/
At times seems like "the body" was hopelessly dead way before 12 p.m.
Then suddenly it was still half-alive after 12 p.m.
Then totally dead when paramedics arrived.
Then crazy amount of time "saving" the very dead body at hospital, "because Murray told them to".
 /overreacting/

Exactly, nothing adds up.....contradictions everywhere about everything....and that begs this question again "what" or "who" went to the hospital on that day?? This was discussed in TS's Level 3  (April 11th 2011)   but I don't know that a conclusive answer was ever reached.
Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:18:55 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 01, 2011, 08:37:04 AM
The 5th of November is an important date in the hoax so we can expect something important/significant to happen that day, right? I hope so. mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 01, 2011, 08:40:14 AM
Morning guys,could today be the beginning of level 7?Today is Nov,1,2011.1+1+1+2+1+1=7 lolol/We also know that Murray could testify today,which i think he will if not today then tomorrow.We have not heard from TS in a while,maybe he can drop by and get the ball rolling.Hows about it TS?Can u chime in an bambozzle us,put the icing on the bamcake. lolol/.How bout a  bearhug to you,back,front and of course Michael.Love u guys,no bs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

November 01, 2011, 08:44:46 AM
So, I've read Janet is leaving to go back to her tour again.
Janet Jackson
@JanetJackson Janet Jackson
JANET ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA TODAY TO CONTINUE HER HIGHLY ACCLAIMED NUMBER ONES: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TOUR bit.ly/vdFUqG -Janet's Team
Seems like strange timing don't it? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 01, 2011, 08:48:42 AM
So, I've read Janet is leaving to go back to her tour again.
Janet Jackson
@JanetJackson Janet Jackson
JANET ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA TODAY TO CONTINUE HER HIGHLY ACCLAIMED NUMBER ONES: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TOUR bit.ly/vdFUqG -Janet's Team
Seems like strange timing don't it?
yes ford i find that very strange,doesnt make sense to me.maybe its part of the illusion,lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal