GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI September 27
October 30, 2011, 10:06:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just one thing and I go to sleep.

They said they couldn't find veins, that Michael had no good veins, but in this pic he seems to have very visible and sound veins:

Of course it's a few years realier but they couldn't just vanish in the meantime.
ah someone correct me if i am wrong but wasn't nurse lee one of the ones who said something about michael and small veins?

Yes, it was nurse Lee who said Michael had very small veins.

I am going to at this totally different..shocker, I know, lol.
All this talk of veins......could it have been a play on words....Michael had no real/or very small VAINS...meaning he wasn't fully of vanity etc.  People just automatically think of, "veins" because of this whole death thing.  Perhaps it's the public's own fault for assuming, "vein" when it should be "vain"...........

Also, if I am remembering correctly, this picture is taken from the "Keep it in the Closet" video shoot with Naomi Campbell....he would have done a lot of dancing etc.  Hence, having his veins popping out more because of the exercise.  Just an observation........

Blessings

.....I was posting that photo just because I like how he's looking with his head up  and his eyes closed, the veins were just a pretext loooooooollllllll....
:)

ps: I also like the half dirty tshirt or whatever he's wearing :)
Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:08:43 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 30, 2011, 10:11:02 AM
That pic it´s so "spanish", like Joaquín Cortés poses!

At court it was said that a person being administered for a long period intravenous stuff, the veins suffer from it and they get thinner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:15:33 AM
Well, it doesn’t matter anyway, because I am now officially giving up on the real murder theory; I give myself an “F”, for succeeding at “F-ailure” (I failed to prove murder).  La Toya supported me when I started this thread (on 9-27-11), by tweeting that “This is definitely straight a murder trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but now she has spilled the beans, let the cat out of the bag, by saying that it’s a fake death made to look like murder—which is exactly what “The Illusionist” movie is all about {for which version of “The Illusionist”, see Anna’s good post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

La Toya’s statement really doesn’t even qualify as a clue; instead, it is a point-blank in-your-face wake-up alarm.  By all means, do not overlook the fact that there are dozens or hundreds of major movies which La Toya could’ve referred to, with real murder plots in them, if the truth about MJ was real murder.  Instead, she told us to watch the movie which ends like this: “… a montage shows Uhl putting the pieces together and discovering how Eisenheim faked Sophie's death and framed Leopold for the [fake] murder. The shot of Uhl closes with him … in realisation of the masterful illusion that has been so successfully planned & implemented.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

/bravo/  /woohoo/    /woohoo/     /bravo/
@TS-I am not picking your post apart since I won anyways,  ;) but I wanted to come back and respond to the info regarding the movie The Illusionist. I spent a little time looking on youtube for the movie. It seems there are bits and pieces of it uploaded but I have yet to come across the whole movie. Yesterday my daughter and I went for a walk and I was telling her about La Toya and what she said before going into court. I told my daughter that La Toya recommended that we should watch The Illusionist. I explained that I wanted to get that movie and she says mama we already have it.  :shock: I said what? She says yea don't you remember you got it last year and I watched it but you didn't. I was like. bounce/ :mrgreen:

I have watched the movie and it was awesome. I have some favorite parts as follows:

After Sophie's death finally he (Eisenheim) emerged from his grief, bought a rundown theater, fired his manager and began preparing for a new kind of show. It is very interesting that Eisenheim fired his manager only to rehire him close to his departure. Hmm...

Eisenheim always had a enthusiastic audience but now he was attracting a more impassioned following. Sounds familiar...

The doctor shot the Prince up in his vein in his hand. What was the drug I wonder? The Prince wants Eisenheim arrested for fraud. After a show Eisenheim is in the police office with followers outside below. He goes to the window and addresses the crowd.  8-)

"Listen to me please. I want you all to know that everything you have seen in my theater is an Illusion. It's a trick not real. I apologize if I have given you any false hope. My intention has only been to entertain. Nothing more."-Eisenheim

I hope your halloween is a good one.  /cook/

I guess you can never know all the stuff you might have at your own house!  :lol:
I LOVE this movie so much! bounce/ I saw it in 2007 for the first time and i was shocked and so happy when in the end it was all just a hoax "The Illusion" and they lived happily ever after :)

Great points Im_convincedmjalive. Also one very weird thing is that in the movie the prince (i forgot his name) kills himself, after being accused of killing the girl. In our hoax we have this Chandler guy who killed himself. Well in our hoax it should have been CM who kills himself, but we need him for the trial. These are just some crazy thoughts in my head. Sorry...

hmmm I found the movie right away to watch online, usually I'm not good in finding movies online.

What I thought it was interesting was when the magician finds her "dead" body in the river and starts crying and grieving, like a true actor, even though he knows very well she is not really dead. What a liar LOL!!
But my main question still remains: was the doctor in the hoax or not  :) ? (the doctor in the movie I mean). And how convenient at that time they didn't had to have an autopsy done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 30, 2011, 10:20:02 AM
Murray was there, he knows what happened. He told the truth and the truth will prevail. I just would like to listen to his version of the events soon. His "theory" is needed to finish the puzzle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:20:31 AM
That pic it´s so "spanish", like Joaquín Cortés poses!

At court it was said that a person being administered for a long period intravenous stuff, the veins suffer from it and they get thinner.
The whole video is "spanish" styled, probably because for some extra "passion".
If they said that in court and MJ was taking intravenous propofol for decades, they might be right and he had no good veins anymore :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:22:01 AM
Murray was there, he knows what happened. He told the truth and the truth will prevail. I just would like to listen to his version of the events soon. His "theory" is needed to finish the puzzle.

Gema was I was talking about the doctor in The Illusionist, if your answer was for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 30, 2011, 10:40:22 AM
I don´t remember how the movie goes (curious, was last week on tv) I need to watch it again to understand your question, Gina.

My post was regarding Murray needing to take the stand to listen to his versions of the events. He is a Doctor who Michael wanted to be treated with. Also, Murray seems to be a "concern Doctor" before being a "money hungry Doctor" according to the version given by his patients.

Murray had a clinic which was going to be taken away...either for land (to collect petrol or just to sell it to real estate, this info I need to sharpen). Murray was treating patients by his own risk and cost (may be that´s why he bought sedatives, propofol and whatever else needed in huge quantities).

To me looks like Murray did a lot pro-bono and Michael wanted to help him and have him running a children´s hospital. Michael seems like he trusted Murray that´s why the mention of "Dr Adams" it´s bugging me big time. We need to know what´s on with Dr Adams.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

October 30, 2011, 11:01:04 AM
Just one thing and I go to sleep.

They said they couldn't find veins, that Michael had no good veins, but in this pic he seems to have very visible and sound veins:

Of course it's a few years realier but they couldn't just vanish in the meantime.

yes , michael does have veins  :shock:
Michael is so sexy on this picture,and his veins are popping out like crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

October 30, 2011, 11:12:19 AM
Regarding possible verdicts:

1. Experts disagreeing = provides reasonable doubt = Murray not guilty

Or:

2. Regardless of experts' opinions about who did what and how, Murray's gross negligence = guilty

Or:

3. Murray takes the stand and tells what REALLY happened = MJ didn't die = not guilty!

Although I favour number 3, realistically I don't expect this to happen!  Number 2 is looking the most likely to me right now.

I wonder though about what legally constitutes 'involuntary manslaughter'.  Does Murray need to have administered the fatal dose himself for him to be guilty, or can his negligence, even if MJ did it himself, be sufficient to find him guilty?

(Of course, neither MJ nor Murray administered anything fatal, just trying to go along with the plot here!)
Interesting analogy,but for some reason i go with 3,Murray will testify,spill the beans,M.J. still alive,and point out who the real hit men are.That would be the perfect scenario,and then the BAM.It probably want happen that way,but hey anythings possible.That could be level 7,u never know,but time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Sarahli

October 30, 2011, 11:15:12 AM
I am also wondering what is going on with Dr Adams. He was supposed to testify.  smiley_spider Anyway it seems like everything in this trial has another side of the story so to speak. Murray wanted to wean Michael off of Propofol but orders huge amounts of the drug. Murray cares for his patients but administers Propofol outside of the proper setting and without necessary equipment. The experts White and Shafer who worked together on several studies suddenly do not agree on major points.... etc. I'm sure there are other examples. The point seems like this is all a matter of perspectives, assumptions, opinions, exaggeration and confusion... all just possible scenarios which are not the actual truth. Even us hoaxers who are given the possibility to look and research everywhere do not really know what happened on that day, so the jury is kind of left in the dark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 30, 2011, 11:25:56 AM
@ sarahli.... you are so right. full of contradictions.... how could a verdict possibly be reached like this with all of this conflicting information. if CM is found guilty of MS (even though i believe IMO is not real trial) it just goes to show how disgusting the court system really is that a conclusive decision could be made with so much inaccurate, conflicting, confusing, so called evidence and testimonies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

October 30, 2011, 11:31:35 AM
I agree, the trial brought more questions than answers.

God knows we want answers  /white flag/ ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 30, 2011, 02:22:09 PM
Well, it doesn’t matter anyway, because I am now officially giving up on the real murder theory; I give myself an “F”, for succeeding at “F-ailure” (I failed to prove murder).  La Toya supported me when I started this thread (on 9-27-11), by tweeting that “This is definitely straight a murder trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but now she has spilled the beans, let the cat out of the bag, by saying that it’s a fake death made to look like murder—which is exactly what “The Illusionist” movie is all about {for which version of “The Illusionist”, see Anna’s good post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

La Toya’s statement really doesn’t even qualify as a clue; instead, it is a point-blank in-your-face wake-up alarm.  By all means, do not overlook the fact that there are dozens or hundreds of major movies which La Toya could’ve referred to, with real murder plots in them, if the truth about MJ was real murder.  Instead, she told us to watch the movie which ends like this: “… a montage shows Uhl putting the pieces together and discovering how Eisenheim faked Sophie's death and framed Leopold for the [fake] murder. The shot of Uhl closes with him … in realisation of the masterful illusion that has been so successfully planned & implemented.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

/bravo/  /woohoo/    /woohoo/     /bravo/
@TS-I am not picking your post apart since I won anyways,  ;) but I wanted to come back and respond to the info regarding the movie The Illusionist. I spent a little time looking on youtube for the movie. It seems there are bits and pieces of it uploaded but I have yet to come across the whole movie. Yesterday my daughter and I went for a walk and I was telling her about La Toya and what she said before going into court. I told my daughter that La Toya recommended that we should watch The Illusionist. I explained that I wanted to get that movie and she says mama we already have it.  :shock: I said what? She says yea don't you remember you got it last year and I watched it but you didn't. I was like. bounce/ :mrgreen:

I have watched the movie and it was awesome. I have some favorite parts as follows:

After Sophie's death finally he (Eisenheim) emerged from his grief, bought a rundown theater, fired his manager and began preparing for a new kind of show. It is very interesting that Eisenheim fired his manager only to rehire him close to his departure. Hmm...

Eisenheim always had a enthusiastic audience but now he was attracting a more impassioned following. Sounds familiar...

The doctor shot the Prince up in his vein in his hand. What was the drug I wonder? The Prince wants Eisenheim arrested for fraud. After a show Eisenheim is in the police office with followers outside below. He goes to the window and addresses the crowd.  8-)

"Listen to me please. I want you all to know that everything you have seen in my theater is an Illusion. It's a trick not real. I apologize if I have given you any false hope. My intention has only been to entertain. Nothing more."-Eisenheim

I hope your halloween is a good one.  /cook/

I guess you can never know all the stuff you might have at your own house!  :lol:
I LOVE this movie so much! bounce/ I saw it in 2007 for the first time and i was shocked and so happy when in the end it was all just a hoax "The Illusion" and they lived happily ever after :)

Great points Im_convincedmjalive. Also one very weird thing is that in the movie the prince (i forgot his name) kills himself, after being accused of killing the girl. In our hoax we have this Chandler guy who killed himself. Well in our hoax it should have been CM who kills himself, but we need him for the trial. These are just some crazy thoughts in my head. Sorry...

hmmm I found the movie right away to watch online, usually I'm not good in finding movies online.

What I thought it was interesting was when the magician finds her "dead" body in the river and starts crying and grieving, like a true actor, even though he knows very well she is not really dead. What a liar LOL!!
But my main question still remains: was the doctor in the hoax or not  :) ? (the doctor in the movie I mean). And how convenient at that time they didn't had to have an autopsy done.
@Kristina4LOVE-Thanks for the comment. Yes I was very aware of the suicide by the Prince and I also connected Evan Chandler's death to it. I was avoiding writing that because it is a subject that is not pleasant to think about.

@GINAFELICIA-Thanks for commenting. To answer your question whether the Dr. was in on the fake death? Yes he was. You should re-watch the movie and pay attention to the scenes when  Eisenheim is at the train station and when he finds Sophie's body in the river. Shortly after she is found the Dr. is there confirming she is dead and stops the police officer from examining her body more closer. Btw where did you find the whole movie online? Can you post a link for those who want to watch this movie? Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 30, 2011, 02:43:08 PM
@ sarahli.... you are so right. full of contradictions.... how could a verdict possibly be reached like this with all of this conflicting information. if CM is found guilty of MS (even though i believe IMO is not real trial) it just goes to show how disgusting the court system really is that a conclusive decision could be made with so much inaccurate, conflicting, confusing, so called evidence and testimonies.

yes errors, contradictions, false photos,... more errors and more contradictions,... until errors of grammar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2011, 03:56:38 PM
 I've been reading here off and on and just have to say you "brainy" posters do such beautiful work.  I usually keep quiet in here because I find you learn more when you watch and observe. I wanted to make a comment about La Toya telling us to watch "The Illusionist" and to "read between the lines". The desperacy in her voice made me just stop and wonder. Its also inspired me to be more open about the hoax and not so concerned with how people may perceive me after I tell them "uhhh yea by the way, Michael Jackson is still alive." We are an Army of L.O.V.E. but we are all relatively low key. Is it possible to show blind eyes and inform deaf ears and closed minds? I mean I've convinced my husband a little that MAYBE Mike is alive, but he is forced to listen to me because I'm his wife lol.
Should we all risk our personal reputation to spread Michael's message? The very few people who I've told mock me for it, which is no problem because when the world laughs at me, I laugh louder. Anyway, La Toya sounds a little frustrated with how people see with their literal eyes and hardly ever with their gut, their intuition, their sixth sense. Their heart. I understand how she feels, knowing the truth but finding it a bit pointless sometimes to try and convince people. Our society works like cattle, it only takes one individual to cause chaos within the entire herd. We've ventured off long ago from the whole "do what you're told and don't ask questions" way of living, and its good to know that if I can't convince anyone of the hoax atleast I have you guys to keep me focused on what's real. Of course I see it all myself and take no shortcut through any of this. But I find it incredibly soothing to read articulate posts here from all of you.

P.S. For Halloween, I'm going to be Michael with my Beat It jacket, black pants, white socks, pennyloafers and a sign around my neck that says "I'm Alive!" I can't see how much more telling my costume could be!!
Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 04:00:14 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions