paula-c

Re: TIAI September 27
October 24, 2011, 01:24:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me or there is someone photoshopped in that picture??? The white-haired man with white tie on the right.........

Yes, it is true suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

October 24, 2011, 01:29:06 PM
Is it just me or there is someone photoshopped in that picture??? The white-haired man with white tie on the right.........

the man in the right yes. This is not a game, as we can see and as I always said. Maybe the person couldn't be there at the moment when the photo was taken and if he's an important person he had to be in the picture too. Just because he was added there doesn't make this court a hoax.

You can go on the site and check many docs. to see. It's simply a mistake. Now I realize.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:43:18 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

October 24, 2011, 01:30:04 PM

I was about to ask the same thing ! It definitely looks shopped to me.  Is as if his pic was taken outside (in the sun)  WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 01:36:16 PM

Yes, it is true suspicious//

LOL......I was in the middle of writing the same thing when I saw this posted a couple of times......it's almost like our eyes are focusing better these days!  This photo is off for sure......in more than one place for me.

Blessings..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 24, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Maybe someone in the US can simply call the courthouse and ask about the seal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 02:13:05 PM
I can't help but feel those security camera views just shown in court are way important.  For one, they show a car backing up into a spot....it was the non-suv...(Murray?)....the car backs up/turns around out of view like it's parking.....to me it shows plenty of room for an ambulance to turn around facing forward to leave the property correctly. 
There is so much I saw...but little time for posting right now......will be back : )

Blesisngs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 24, 2011, 02:38:16 PM
TS will prove MJ is dead. I know it because she is very smart.
 :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 02:46:44 PM
So, according to the recent testimony, the phone call to 911 was place at 12:20:18pm. Can TS elaborate on this? Of course this is a major issue in the numerology presented by TS and others where the time the call was made was at 12:21pm (End of the world...etc)  bangbang :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:48:58 PM
yeah the 911 call, there's smh wrong about the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:57:09 PM
oh I just wanted to say that thing with the stripes on the seal that are similar with the stripes on MJ on the album cover is an amazing coincidence. Even the extra star is there WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 03:13:10 PM
Maybe this particular court is for Hoax courts only! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 24, 2011, 03:33:44 PM
the man in the right yes. This is not a game, as we can see and as I always said. Maybe the person couldn't be there at the moment when the photo was taken and if he's an important person he had to be in the picture too. Just because he was added there doesn't make this court a hoax.
You can go on the site and check many docs. to see. It's simply a mistake. Now I realize.

Hmmm... I don't know what to say about these 32 stars now (I have been counting them several times again lol). I don't know why they photoshopped someone ... they could have waited for the person to be available... :?.. it seems strange to me and the work done is not good at all. I find it odd that there is a fake seal + a photoshop input on the same picture.

Now we must keep things in perspective and see that the fake seal + the "Michael" album artwork connected are clues for us to know that it was all planned. It's not something usual to have such a big "mistake". I don't know if one intent was to show us that the whole court is fake, but if it is then most probably a fake seal would not be enough, maybe that other parameters must be taken into account and considered. Obviously it's not enough given that these people on the picture are smiling under a "fake" seal.  :|

Maybe that someone should tell them?

p.s.: how did you find that Paula?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

October 24, 2011, 03:48:49 PM

Hmmm... I don't know what to say about these 32 stars now (I have been counting them several times again lol). I don't know why they photoshopped someone ... they could have waited for the person to be available... :? .. it seems strange to me and the work done is not good at all. I find it odd that there is a fake seal + a photoshop input on the same picture.

Now we must keep things in perspective and see that the fake seal + the "Michael" album artwork connected are clues for us to know that it was all planned. It's not something usual to have such a big "mistake". I don't know if one intent was to show us that the whole court is fake, but if it is then most probably a fake seal would not be enough, maybe that other parameters must be taken into account and considered. Obviously it's not enough given that these people on the picture are smiling under a "fake" seal.  :|

Sarah, in my opinion, the person inserted there is important as the rest of them and needed to be there. Probably there was a reunion at which he couldn't take part and gathering so many important people is not easy. For me, there's nothing strange with him inserted in the photo.

I checked all the documents from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and in each pdf.-doc. there is 1 photo with the whole jury but only in the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 they stay in the room which has the seal with 32 stars.  In the rest of the docs. they are almost always photographed outside the court except 2005-2006 where they stay in another room, bellow the great seal that has [dot]31 stars[/dot]. Why only  in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 we see 32 stars in the great seal?

It's absurd. It's the COURT, it's not a drawing you show in class or a fake coin with the great seal that you pretend to sell.  It's the COURT and thinking it deeper, on every possible aspect, after reading about California's history of admission as the 31st state, I find it impossible to be just a mistake made by the one who designed the seal for the  room. Outside the court, right up in front of the entrance, if you search for photos, you will find the sign with 31 stars. This is cannot be a mistake...   My logic refuses to understand such thing.

Go and check every doc. and see what I'm talking about. Only in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 they are photographed in that room with the 32 stars seal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 04:08:18 PM
TS will prove MJ is dead. I know it because she is very smart.
 :cry:

It's impossible to prove a living man is dead.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sarahli

October 24, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Hmmm... I don't know what to say about these 32 stars now (I have been counting them several times again lol). I don't know why they photoshopped someone ... they could have waited for the person to be available... :? .. it seems strange to me and the work done is not good at all. I find it odd that there is a fake seal + a photoshop input on the same picture.

Sarah, in my opinion, the person inserted there is important as the rest of them and needed to be there. Probably there was a reunion at which he couldn't take part and gathering so many important people is not easy. For me, there's nothing strange with him inserted in the photo.

I checked all the documents from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and in each pdf.-doc. there is 1 photo with the whole jury but only in the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 they stay in the room which has the seal with 32 stars.  In the rest of the docs. they are almost always photographed outside the court except 2005-2006 where they stay in another room, bellow the great seal that has [dot]31 stars[/dot]. Why only  in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 we see 32 stars in the great seal?

It's absurd. It's the COURT, it's not a drawing you show in class or a fake coin with the great seal that you pretend to sell.  It's the COURT and thinking it deeper, on every possible aspect, after reading about California's history of admission as the 31st state, I find it impossible to be just a mistake made by the one who designed the seal for the  room. Outside the court, right up in front of the entrance, if you search for photos, you will find the sign with 31 stars. This is cannot be a mistake...   My logic refuses to understand such thing.

Go and check every doc. and see what I'm talking about. Only in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 they are photographed in that room with the 32 stars seal.

Yes Anna just trying to understand. I don't know how to explain that actually. How can they make such a big mistake??? Maybe that a fake court do exist?  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal