all4loveandbelieve

Re: TIAI September 27
October 19, 2011, 10:07:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@SimPattyK.......... :)

So many have sung this song, but Sarah Vaughan is amazing.......enjoy!
Blessings
ooohhh!! If you KNEW my sweet wishingstar! If you knew how much joy you gave me by just posting this video!!

It's because my favorite French singer also sings this song on her last released album....I'm talking about Patricia Kaas ! and her French version of the song:
 OU SONT LES CLOWNS ? ou FAITES ENTRER LES CLOWNS
During her concert-show, when she sings this song she has a RED BALLOON and a dancer dressed as a clown on stage with her... I'm talking about her last album/tour KABARET - which is intended to pay homage to the '30s, especially the artists from the '30s, like Marlene Dietrich for example who was/is her idol.
And now....this connection to Michael's clowns... hummm Patricia is also crazy about color PURPLE, she even has a song about it "La nuit est mauve"...and I have found other "musical" connections like that between her and Michael. I wrote "musical" and not hoax-connection because I am not really convinced that Patricia is involved or not in the hoax or if she just happens to love Michael. After his 'death" she gave a few interviews where she spoke very nicely about him, in a very admiring tone... so....

Here is the video from her show... you can also notice she sings on a CHECKERED black & white floor!! Just like Michael in Ghosts-video and on the cover of "Blood on the dance floor". The stage decor also has a LADDER - which also makes me think about letter H , Elvis & the ladder that I discussed about in the topic on "Dr. House".... there are many many many artistic-links between them all!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9oU9MmBSSI[/youtube]
@SimPattyK.......... :)

So many have sung this song, but Sarah Vaughan is amazing.......enjoy!
Blessings
ooohhh!! If you KNEW my sweet wishingstar! If you knew how much joy you gave me by just posting this video!!

It's because my favorite French singer also sings this song on her last released album....I'm talking about Patricia Kaas ! and her French version of the song:
 OU SONT LES CLOWNS ? ou FAITES ENTRER LES CLOWNS
During her concert-show, when she sings this song she has a RED BALLOON and a dancer dressed as a clown on stage with her... I'm talking about her last album/tour KABARET - which is intended to pay homage to the '30s, especially the artists from the '30s, like Marlene Dietrich for example who was/is her idol.
And now....this connection to Michael's clowns... hummm Patricia is also crazy about color PURPLE, she even has a song about it "La nuit est mauve"...and I have found other "musical" connections like that between her and Michael. I wrote "musical" and not hoax-connection because I am not really convinced that Patricia is involved or not in the hoax or if she just happens to love Michael. After his 'death" she gave a few interviews where she spoke very nicely about him, in a very admiring tone... so....

Here is the video from her show... you can also notice she sings on a CHECKERED black & white floor!! Just like Michael in Ghosts-video and on the cover of "Blood on the dance floor". The stage decor also has a LADDER - which also makes me think about letter H , Elvis & the ladder that I discussed about in the topic on "Dr. House".... there are many many many artistic-links between them all!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9oU9MmBSSI[/youtube]

Wow.....wow...wow....a thousands wow's........I couln't even make it past the first few bars before the tears started. This song always makes me emotional.....but in French, with her setting........simply wow.  Thank YOU for posting it.......another brilliant thing to share.  I love it so much! I have really come to love this artist....I had never heard of her before  :oops:  But, she is amazing for sure.  Your eye for details astounds me still.......you're amazing.  I am so glad you liked the video......if I can bring a little joy to a friend's day, I am indeed blessed!
Have a brilliant day! : )

Blessings!

Merci beaucoup j'aime bien la chanson de Patricia Kass ou sont les clowns..  Thank you I love that song, and everytime I hear it it puts tears in my eyes. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 19, 2011, 10:17:05 PM
@Souza........
I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now.......is there really a jury?  Or are we just being led to think that?
I guess we will know shortly...........btw, thank you for all posting of videos etc.  It's a real help when I can't watch the trial live. 

Have a great day/evening....
Blessings

Maybe we're the jury... /judge/ as is the rest of the world.

Very interesting thought......if so, I'd so be in contempt of court, sorry Judge Pastor, but  WTF?? is going on in your court?  I'd love to ask him what he thinks of all that we have found wrong..........starting with the seal, moving to those pictures and onto conflicting everything........are we truly the only ones who see this?  Is this a real trial........or is it The Twilight Zone?  I don't know......only the Shadow knows........OMGosh........The Shadow= TS  :lol: :shock:

Wow...how my mind travels......scary at times........ :lol: :shock:

One of the story lines:

Death Stalks the Shadow (Johnstone and Moorehead)

A killer on death row tells the Shadow that his seemingly respectable defense attorney is planning an insurance scam that will result in the deaths of several people.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 19, 2011, 10:55:49 PM
The last piece of the chain is needed or Murray will be at the end the one who killed Michael, meaning that Michael is dead and we are a bunch of lunatics.

lolol/  That was funny...we're the only ones who don't think we're lunatics.  Everyone around me thinks I've lost my flippin mind...could they all be right and I've lost it?  Nope...because Mike IS alive...that's the ONLY thing I'm sure of.

I have absolutely no idea where this case is going...just when I think I'm 'getting it', they change things up, and I get confused lol.  Before the trial, I was in line with the idea of 'an innocent black man already found guilty by the media and public'.  But about a week into the trial...I couldn't see, based on the testimonies, how Murray could be found (or considered to be) innocent.  He's admitted to being the last person to see Mike alive....in a room with enough meds to stock a pharmacy....a coroner has ruled that Mike died due to propofol...Murray admits giving him propofol...and Murray IS A DOCTOR.  If Murray was just a 'friend' of Mike's, and not a supposed doctor, there probably wouldn't even be a trial going on right now.

But it's not supposed to be clear yet. Murray is supposed to look guilty. Only the BAM will illuminate the fact that Murray is innocent. You can't be guilty of manslaughter-ing someone who isn't dead.

It's the fact that if Michael Jackson can fool the world into thinking something MUST BE the truth because they see it with THEIR OWN EYES... then how much do TPTB fool us on a daily basis? How much of our perceived global reality is all just an illusion created with less then innocuous intentions?

Michael's doing it all for love, to show us that it can be done, it is being done, and yes, it is very possible to do; as most people think "MJ can't be alive, it's not possible". If Michael can fool us, they can too. And do. Wake up.

^^That's the message I get from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 19, 2011, 11:33:59 PM
[...]Anyways.......SimPattyK...loved that Patricia Kaas information, she intrigues me to no end!  : )  I will be looking further into that for sure!
Oh trust me...if until today or recently...I've been kind of ignoring all the connections, leaving them on the "She just likes Michael"-area , be sure that now I'm starting to really look more closely and dig up some more about her!
I met Patricia twice in 2009 after her concerts. I'll never forget those moments... I was 500% the luckiest! total by chance encounters! I've dreamt about for more than 10 years! and it finally happened! The first time was in Bucharest on the 14th of June. The second time I met her was on the 25th of July 2009 in France, in her native town after the concert. She's an amazing artist & an incredibly touching modest lovely person! totally dedicated to her fans! [don't we know anyone else just like that!? lol ;) ]

[....]Merci beaucoup j'aime bien la chanson de Patricia Kass ou sont les clowns..  Thank you I love that song, and everytime I hear it it puts tears in my eyes. blessings.
Merci! ca fait plaisir a savoir!! ;) bisous

coincidence :?: "Michael" album cover  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The five arm star is tattooed on Lindsay Lohan's left wrist.
The five arm star is pictured on Michael's sternum (a bone protecting the heart).
The five arm star is the Hollywood Blvd star everybody may step on.

Interesting that there is a "bubble" on Michael's shoulder which actually is the giving the chemical structure for H2O (water).
(O2 = oxygen and H2O = water are the elements most needed for life).
 [....]
I believe that the star & and the H2o mark are 2 signs from Michael that this is only a movie! The BUBBLE leads me to the "monkey business" connections [with Elvis , Prince-the artist & all the color purple puzzle-piece] and also the Bubble can symbolize the BUBBLE-GUM and the balloons and the expression "It's all baloney!! a farce / a fake!" - I posted a montage on the previous page here.

Both the star & and the H2O symbolize the movie industry....
- The star is obvious, especially with that Lindsay Logan connection! I always think of that movie she's gonna make in 2012 about the secret agency helping distressed STARS runaway from the hardships of a celebrity life, to fake their death and retire on an island! The director is Michael's friend - Brett Ratner!

- The H2O molecule looks like a Mickey Mouse head seen from the BACK: a big "bubble" representing the  Oxygen and the other 2 smaller "bubles" are the Hydrogen!
The Mickey Mouse head / water molecule symbol also looks like an old filming-camera! I did a montage about this on the Dr. House topic... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's this one, but there are others there related to this ^^

Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:00:52 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

October 20, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
Paula-c
Dr. Steven Shafer said propofol is considered a "hypnotic"
Did Evan Chandler as a dentist give propofol to Jordie and suggest things to him while under? Is there a link?

About the pic comparison between the out-of-session seal and the MJ’s striped tunic in the ‘Michael’ cover, isn’t it amazing that they are the same stripe as if the artist behind the album knew what would be shown in court.  All pre-planned.

Just a thought on Murray, remember how from the beginning of the hoax, Murray is made to symbolize Michael in many ways. Today Dr. Shafer completely ripped Murray’s ability and actions as a Doctor to shreds and made him to be an incompetent imbecile.  This is how the media has portrayed and much of the world sees Michael and why he is the brunt of jokes. Of course MJ is alive but maybe the Defense are going to present something to make us completely change our minds about Murray, just like the world needs to see the other side to MJ. Perhaps the Exhibit B, as someone said was Murray walking to the UCLA exit.

Just a few thoughts on today's Walgren questioning Dr. Shafer.

The doctor said that bile in the lungs would be fatal, and that's why doctors always tell patients about to receive propofol to have no food or drink for I believe it was 8 hours. But I hardly think MJ could have performed strenously each night at rehearsals without drinking or even eating the whole time. The danger of aspirating would have been very high. And Murray had no suctioning equipment at all.  :-[

Are 'egregious' or 'unconscionable' words commonly used in trials? Walgren really emphasized them and the doc said them repeatedly.  (Back used both words a few times too.) In total Walgren counted 17 agregious acts of Murray, things that each alone could have resulted in MJ's death, and which were forseeable by Murray to be prevented.

Walgren & Shafer both said, "Michael Jackson could be alive (if)"... lol.  :mrgreen:  How much dosage is dangerous? Shafer, "We are in Never Neverland."  :lol:

He stressed how the single most important thing Murray needed to do was to keep MJ's breathing going, to get oxygen into his lungs, heart and cells. If he had never left his side he would have seen when MJ stopped breathing and by simply pushing down on his chin he could have cleared the passageway, or quickly put the sealed mask over his mouth and squeezed the air bag to give him oxygen. Shafer said he had only done mouth-to-mouth once too (just like Murray) but that it is very ineffecient life-saving technique because it only gives 18% oxygen and mostly carbon dioxide which the patient doesn't need. Murray had acted as if he didn't know why MJ's heart had stopped, when it only had to do with breathing. Oxygen reminds me of the 02 arena where the TII announcement was made and the hoax started. It's also atomic # 8 (infinity), represented by the symbol O, which could be all the bubbles on the 'Michael' cover. (By mass, oxygen is the third most abundant element in the universe after hydrogen and helium and the  most abundant element by mass in the Earth's crust.)

Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:42:36 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 20, 2011, 02:08:46 AM
Shafer's testimony yesterday was rivetting - honestly, I learnt so much, I almost feel like I could go out and be an anaesthesiologist today!  I apologise profusely to him for moaning about his irritating performance on Thursday!

It struck me with these 'experts' testimonies how they are purely going on what Murray said in his 'interview' with police.  Pastor keeps on correcting them when they refer to it as Murray's 'testimony', as if to highlight that it was not made as sworn truth.  Not quite sure where I'm going with this but it's like they're fabricating this huge 'Murray is guilty' scenario based on what was little more than his 'chat' with police.

If I was a TV detective I'd be asking myself if Murray made all this up to cover for 'someone else' ......  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 20, 2011, 04:20:03 AM
I am not sure about this, please correct me if I am wrong.

Propofol is not to be injected directly but it has to drip through an IV?
Propofol is not to be swallowed because it has no effect?

I am not sure if it is a normal procedure to inject propofol with a seringe directly into the vein. Some doctor said propofol has to drip constantly from an IV during a surgery, so the patinet doesn't wake up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 04:23:27 AM
* Shafer told prosecutors there are 2,500 articles about Propofol sedation... and only one -- very flawed -- article about Propofol and insomnia.  He said, "We're in a pharmacological Never-Never Land. It's only ever been done to Michael Jackson in history as far as I know."

MJ, always ahead of his times!

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 08:37:24 AM
Dr. Shafer explained how Michael couldn't have injected himself (it's not easy to get enough propofol in the syringe and takes a while) and how that bottle in the IV bag also wouldn't have done much. So how exactly did Murray gave him the overdose?
Souza...
I missed the second half of the trial today as we had such high winds all the power in this area went out.  I didn't get that part you are talking about.  Are you saying that not only is it not possible for Michael to overdose with a syringe, but that Murray couldn't have overdosed him either?

What I'm saying is that the rubber stopper will make sure Propofol will not leak from the bottle, so the bottle in the bag didn't cause it. Makes sense, since the IV bag was clear. To be able to get the propofol out with a needle and syringe, you will have to put air back in the bottle, so it takes a while until you have enough propofol in the bottle. That means Mike didn't do it himself in those two minutes (if this all really happened). So the prosecution may seem to have a strong case, they were still unable to prove how Murray killed him. If Murray OD'ed MJ, then I would like to know HOW that happened. Did he inject it right into the veins? Could be, but if so; why weren't his prints on the 'broken' syringe?

This case doesn't add up at all. The defense is weak, but even though the prosecution SEEM to have a stronger case, they don't make sense either. I wonder if the jury can see that too.

Speaking of the jury: is there even a jury TS?  ;)
Thank you  :)  I always value your input!!  I hated to miss a part of the info, thank goodness I have you all to fill me in. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 20, 2011, 08:45:03 AM
Paula-c
Dr. Steven Shafer said propofol is considered a "hypnotic"
Did Evan Chandler as a dentist give propofol to Jordie and suggest things to him while under? Is there a link?

About the pic comparison between the out-of-session seal and the MJ’s striped tunic in the ‘Michael’ cover, isn’t it amazing that they are the same stripe as if the artist behind the album knew what would be shown in court.  All pre-planned.

Just a thought on Murray, remember how from the beginning of the hoax, Murray is made to symbolize Michael in many ways. Today Dr. Shafer completely ripped Murray’s ability and actions as a Doctor to shreds and made him to be an incompetent imbecile.  This is how the media has portrayed and much of the world sees Michael and why he is the brunt of jokes. Of course MJ is alive but maybe the Defense are going to present something to make us completely change our minds about Murray, just like the world needs to see the other side to MJ. Perhaps the Exhibit B, as someone said was Murray walking to the UCLA exit.

Just a few thoughts on today's Walgren questioning Dr. Shafer.

The doctor said that bile in the lungs would be fatal, and that's why doctors always tell patients about to receive propofol to have no food or drink for I believe it was 8 hours. But I hardly think MJ could have performed strenously each night at rehearsals without drinking or even eating the whole time. The danger of aspirating would have been very high. And Murray had no suctioning equipment at all.  :-[

Are 'egregious' or 'unconscionable' words commonly used in trials? Walgren really emphasized them and the doc said them repeatedly.  (Back used both words a few times too.) In total Walgren counted 17 agregious acts of Murray, things that each alone could have resulted in MJ's death, and which were forseeable by Murray to be prevented.

Walgren & Shafer both said, "Michael Jackson could be alive (if)"... lol.  :mrgreen:  How much dosage is dangerous? Shafer, "We are in Never Neverland."  :lol:

He stressed how the single most important thing Murray needed to do was to keep MJ's breathing going, to get oxygen into his lungs, heart and cells. If he had never left his side he would have seen when MJ stopped breathing and by simply pushing down on his chin he could have cleared the passageway, or quickly put the sealed mask over his mouth and squeezed the air bag to give him oxygen. Shafer said he had only done mouth-to-mouth once too (just like Murray) but that it is very ineffecient life-saving technique because it only gives 18% oxygen and mostly carbon dioxide which the patient doesn't need. Murray had acted as if he didn't know why MJ's heart had stopped, when it only had to do with breathing. Oxygen reminds me of the 02 arena where the TII announcement was made and the hoax started. It's also atomic # 8 (infinity), represented by the symbol O, which could be all the bubbles on the 'Michael' cover. (By mass, oxygen is the third most abundant element in the universe after hydrogen and helium and the  most abundant element by mass in the Earth's crust.)

I remembered Chandler, charges of sexual abuse scandal behind all this there was something else behind the extortion and Chandler, Sneddon and all those people was someone else, I have no idea yet how it will end all this .. so far the trial have given me no clue to propose a theory, .. wait 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 11:15:22 AM
The last piece of the chain is needed or Murray will be at the end the one who killed Michael, meaning that Michael is dead and we are a bunch of lunatics.

lolol/  That was funny...we're the only ones who don't think we're lunatics.  Everyone around me thinks I've lost my flippin mind...could they all be right and I've lost it?  Nope...because Mike IS alive...that's the ONLY thing I'm sure of.

I have absolutely no idea where this case is going...just when I think I'm 'getting it', they change things up, and I get confused lol.  Before the trial, I was in line with the idea of 'an innocent black man already found guilty by the media and public'.  But about a week into the trial...I couldn't see, based on the testimonies, how Murray could be found (or considered to be) innocent.  He's admitted to being the last person to see Mike alive....in a room with enough meds to stock a pharmacy....a coroner has ruled that Mike died due to propofol...Murray admits giving him propofol...and Murray IS A DOCTOR.  If Murray was just a 'friend' of Mike's, and not a supposed doctor, there probably wouldn't even be a trial going on right now.

But it's not supposed to be clear yet. Murray is supposed to look guilty. Only the BAM will illuminate the fact that Murray is innocent. You can't be guilty of manslaughter-ing someone who isn't dead.

It's the fact that if Michael Jackson can fool the world into thinking something MUST BE the truth because they see it with THEIR OWN EYES... then how much do TPTB fool us on a daily basis? How much of our perceived global reality is all just an illusion created with less then innocuous intentions?

Michael's doing it all for love, to show us that it can be done, it is being done, and yes, it is very possible to do; as most people think "MJ can't be alive, it's not possible". If Michael can fool us, they can too. And do. Wake up.

^^That's the message I get from it.

I completely agree with everything you're saying...^^That's all a 'given' when looking at the overarching purpose of the 'hoax'.  But, as we're both saying, in order for THAT to be the purpose of this 'part' of the hoax...the trial...then a BAM would make sense either before a verdict...or shortly after.  It doesn't haven't to be...but it would IMO have more impact during that period, rather than a year from now when the trial will be a vague memory for most people.

But I keep going back to Jermaine's 'comments' about the trial NOT bringing Michael back.  He, of course, could have meant it figuratively (for the 'benefit' of non-believers)...or he could've meant it literally (for 'our' benefit...i.e. there will be no BAM with the trial)...or maybe he was just trying to throw us off...who knows?

So what happens with that scenario if there is no BAM during or shortly after the trial?  What if March comes around...and then August, etc....and there's still no BAM?  Of course, the trial will still have had meaning...although it would be somewhat diluted by then....or maybe there's a whole other 'purpose' for the trial that still 'ties' in with the overarching message...but is more 'defined' (i.e. possible 'stings'...possible 'tests').  But even then, wouldn't a BAM make more sense sooner rather than later?

That's why I'm confused lol...there's absolutely no confusion over Mike being alive, nor that there is a 'purpose' for every single thing in this 'show', including the trial.  As for trying to figure out Mike's 'thinking' about the perfect time for a BAM...I can only guess, cause it's literally trying to 'tap in' to the mind of a genius...without 'hindsight'.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. On a whole other note...Batman Arkham City on PS3 is absolutely awesome!!
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:28:33 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 20, 2011, 11:49:22 AM
@BeTheChange......I see where you are going with the timing of things.  Yes, I agree too it's makes more sense sooner rather than later.  The trial is fresh in people's minds etc. However, I have yet to meet anyone outside of this forum who is actually in the know about any of it.  I have a good friend who is a huge MJ fan...really huge.....and total non-believer, btw.  Not the one who chewed me out either.....but, he didint' know a thing about the trial.  I thought it was really odd...really odd.  It's almost like he's resigned to case-closed, move on.  Sad really...but it's his loss. 
I can't help but remember in This Is It, when Michael talks about the closing of Earth Song, something like:
"....let it rumble, shake...the value would be greater if it closed in silence..."  he was talking about the huge bulldozer on stage.  However, if you put it in the context of this hoax and trial......wouldn't the value of BAM be greater if the trial closed in silence?  If all we heard was the verdict and then nothing.  Just when we thought he was through...he comes to give it again....bam.  I want to be a fly on the wall when the media learns of everything .....retribution in the highest degree. 
Anyways...great thoughts as usual : )
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 20, 2011, 11:51:18 AM
@Souza........
I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now.......is there really a jury?  Or are we just being led to think that?
I guess we will know shortly...........btw, thank you for all posting of videos etc.  It's a real help when I can't watch the trial live. 

Have a great day/evening....
Blessings

Maybe we're the jury... /judge/ as is the rest of the world.

Very interesting thought......if so, I'd so be in contempt of court, sorry Judge Pastor, but  WTF?? is going on in your court?  I'd love to ask him what he thinks of all that we have found wrong..........starting with the seal, moving to those pictures and onto conflicting everything........are we truly the only ones who see this?  Is this a real trial........or is it The Twilight Zone?  I don't know......only the Shadow knows........OMGosh........The Shadow= TS  :lol: :shock:

Wow...how my mind travels......scary at times........ :lol: :shock:

One of the story lines:

Death Stalks the Shadow (Johnstone and Moorehead)

A killer on death row tells the Shadow that his seemingly respectable defense attorney is planning an insurance scam that will result in the deaths of several people.

Blessings

You & I both! /judge/ I'm not familiar with The Shadow, but I caught the Never Neverland reference in the Court highlights shown on tv!
Then of course my mind went directly to Monster Rap lyrics...
lolol/ But that's how my mind works. geek/
I remember somebody mentioned what might happen if they exhume the "body" bc of the additional testing they were doing for court... & of course there would be NO BODY.
afraid/
That would definitely be a HALLOWEEN THRILLER!  Remember how on stage when Michael would perform Thriller he was put into the glass coffin?  Then when they pull away the curtain the coffin & MJ disappear??? 
/toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

October 20, 2011, 12:03:31 PM
It would indeed be a Thriller.

It would effectively shock the world and extend the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 20, 2011, 12:07:56 PM
@WishingStar...it's the same on my end.  No one I know personally is following the trial...even those that 'liked' MJ.  Even if they know that a trial is going on...they have no clue as to anything that's happening in the trial (i.e. witnesses called, testimony given).  For anyone who was/is a 'fan' of Mike, I can't begin to understand how they wouldn't be 'curious' about what's going on in court...let alone the possibility of him being 'alive'.  It's like a handful of people woke up because of June 25th...and the rest went into deeper sleep.  I still can't understand how 95% (maybe even more) of the world believes he's dead.

Which takes me back to MissG's funny comment...maybe, in the end, we will have been 'lunatics' all along  :lol:   But, at this point...with everything we have come to KNOW...it is illogical IMO to think Mike's dead.  It gets me really excited (like butterflies in the tummy excited)...to imagine that we could be on the brink of a BAM.  It's been 2 longggg years...and I will still be here a year from now if need be....but, I'm more than ready to move on to the next chapter.

I guess all we can do is 'keep watchin'...and hoping, and supporting Mike no matter what.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal