bec

Re: TIAI September 27
October 09, 2011, 11:44:09 PM
@Im_convinced, in addition to my last post I have to say that I am finding it increasingly difficult to debate this subject with you. You seem to be taking my challenges to the Sting Court theory as challenges aimed at yourself. You seem to be personifying the theory which makes it difficult to have a debate on the subject without your feelings being hurt in the process. 

The Hoax Court theory stands at this juncture, so I feel confident that I can walk away from direct debates as we were invited to perform without feeling that I haven't given it my due diligence.

I will, however, continue to participate in the thread as we go forward with the information and as events progress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 09, 2011, 11:51:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im_convinced: how did you take this personally?
It's too fantastical of a theory and in order to make sense of it, you have to assume too many components<---that's the sign of a theory that's starting to unravel.

And then after you took it personally, why did you take it as an open door invitation to empty both barrels into me?

Damn woman. Chill out. It's all good in the hood.

bec-Why would I think the statement you made wasn't directed at me when you clearly were responding to my comment. You clearly said that the theory I was talking about is fantastical and that shows a sign of a theory unraveling. Who else would you have been talking to or about if not for me? Yes IMO that was a personal attack. Like I said you do that alot. As a matter of fact it seemed very left field for me to respond like that huh? Ya know why because just like I said I do not comment like that when in a debate. I always keep personal attacks out of it and when I just showed you exactly how dirty I can get (which was mild in comparison to what I can do) you felt as though I was wrong, had a shit day and was coming from left field. I did not have a shit day and that wasn't from left field in my book it was something I just never had put out there in public before. I can play nice and I intend to. I wonder why is it that you and Souza always answer me with more questions instead of saying what I asked for you to explain? I answered your comment with my reasonings and not just a bunch of questions backing you into a corner.

Souza-In defense of bec really wasn't needed because I already know this. Does it make it ok for her to attack because she is always like that? How do you even know I am not like how I just showed in my last comment all the time in my regular life? If I am than it should make it ok for me to be like that now because that is how I always am. I do know how to behave and write respectfully and I will. You came with more questions instead of just explaining to me why you don't think the target could be the judge or the DA's office. I and others have shown proof that the judge and DA's office is very corrupt.

@Im_convinced, saying how I operate and that I resort to personal attacks and you have my tactics all figured out... you know, pardon me, but what the fuck? Out of left field much?

I'm going to go ahead and just assume you had a seriously shit-tastic day.

Hmmm-Did that seem out of left field? Maybe because I have never resorted to those tactics before like I said. lolol/
Because I'm talking about the THEORY, Im_convinced, not about YOU. Why you are equating your personal SELF with the THEORY I do not understand.

Draw a line of separation, Im_convinced. YOU do not equate the Sting THEORY.

Sure if you put it that way but IF I didn't believe what I was saying then why would I even defend the theory? So for me it is personal because it is what I believe and it is my theory.

Souza-I am gonna answer you here in bec's post. I can not explain the things you asked. I do believe it is odd for a DA to handle evidence in court with no gloves and then put them on only during some because the stuff he was touching was medical waste. I think there is alot of odd things going on and until this is over honestly I do not think all of it will be so obvious with an answer. After I watched the EMT's testify I sway more to they are involved in the hoax. The one thing I noticed is during all the testimony of those who were in the room helping to move the body some of the people who were in the room at the same time never mentioned the other one during testimony. Alvarez never talked about Faheem and Faheem never mentioned Alvarez. Just one example.

Off topic-Yesterday my daughter and I went to the movies and watched Smurfs- lolol/

We like the cat the most.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 11:58:51 PM
Well, so you didn't answer because you couldn't answer. Now that is at least an answer. As for the body, since we are at that again: why the need of a real body? I don't see the point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 10, 2011, 12:27:50 AM
If there is no real body, almost all the witnesses must be in the hoax, and this is hard to believe.
But if it has to be a real body that could fool the ones who saw it, who's body could it be? It must look like MJ, at least a little. And THIS is again hard to believe - that they found a body to match all the criteria, or they found a patient suffering of a terminal illness and who looked like MJ and was about to die on June 25th.
Nothing makes sense to me about the body....well except the case the body was Michael's.
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:36:08 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 10, 2011, 12:30:23 AM
One paramedic didn't recognize him - that's good for us.
The other recognized him - well maybe this one is in the hoax.
But he lied under oath?
I couldn't watch the testimonies of the doctors at UCLA - I am curious if they mentioned about recognizing MJ or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 10, 2011, 12:31:40 AM
@Im_convinced, in addition to my last post I have to say that I am finding it increasingly difficult to debate this subject with you. You seem to be taking my challenges to the Sting Court theory as challenges aimed at yourself. You seem to be personifying the theory which makes it difficult to have a debate on the subject without your feelings being hurt in the process. 

The Hoax Court theory stands at this juncture, so I feel confident that I can walk away from direct debates as we were invited to perform without feeling that I haven't given it my due diligence.

I will, however, continue to participate in the thread as we go forward with the information and as events progress.

I said that you were attacking which is IMO your normal MO. I said nothing about my feelings being hurt because they are not. I also said this:
As a matter of fact it seemed very left field for me to respond like that huh? Ya know why because just like I said I do not comment like that when in a debate. I always keep personal attacks out of it and when I just showed you exactly how dirty I can get (which was mild in comparison to what I can do) you felt as though I was wrong, had a shit day and was coming from left field.
That comment clearly says that I keep personal attacks out of my debate process which includes how I actually feel personally about a comment directed at me. You can try to say it however you want to but I am not randomly spouting off my observations of the last 20 months of behavior. I am a people watcher by nature and believe this I have been paying attention. You would not be doing me any favors by feeling it difficult to debate me for fear of hurting my feelings.

I seem to take your challenges to the Sting theory as aimed at myself? Hmm you are very competetive and I have seen on more than one occasion of how much you think you are right. So much so that in one TIAI thread you went as far as telling me that the no body theory had been proven, that I should walk across the room to rethink my thinking and I should let it go. LMAO now did I get the wrong impression of you based on a history of us debating? Taurus people do not get offended that easy and we do not fold/crumble that easy either.

smiley_spider
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:58:49 AM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 10, 2011, 12:33:29 AM
If there is no real body, almost all the witnesses must be in the hoax, and this is hard to believe.
But if it has to be a real body that could fool the ones who saw it, who's body could it be? It must look like MJ, at least a little. And THIS is again hard to believe.
Nothing makes sense to me about the body....well except that the body was Michael's.

No it's not. Those who allegedly saw the body were his security guards and personal assistent, EMT's/doctors/coroner (officials) and family. That's it. FBI is involved so officials involved is not unbelievable. The guards and PA most likely signed a confidentiality agreement and family is family. So why a real body?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 10, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
May I just say I wish TS would come and start a new thread - I'm sick of wading through Bec and Im_convinced's squabbling. Please let it go guys - you're both doing a great job with your hoax v sting theories, but your public arguing is tiresome and downgrades your excellent ideas. Please do it in private where it won't get in the way of other members reading your relevant on-topic thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 02:21:32 AM
Michael did not have to "die" for sting operation to be realized. Sting operation does not work that way.
When there is SO, it does not get to trial, it ends sooner than that, then trial will take place to convict the wrongdoer.So, It is a hoax to reveal something, but I would not call it SO per se.
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:26:31 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:40:31 AM
May I just say I wish TS would come and start a new thread - I'm sick of wading through Bec and Im_convinced's squabbling. Please let it go guys - you're both doing a great job with your hoax v sting theories, but your public arguing is tiresome and downgrades your excellent ideas. Please do it in private where it won't get in the way of other members reading your relevant on-topic thoughts.

So I suppose the off topic pages of others arguing whether or not MJ is Murray was not sickening to you? Or the back and forth convo between PureLove and BeTheChange was all good but somehow bec and I having a disagreement is not allowed? IMO bec and I are both mature adults who have every right to our opinions even when we don't agree or see things the same. I was done when I posted my last comment and I am thinking bec was also. Instead of saying how sick you are having to wade through our respectable disagreement why not post things to help prove a theory whether that be a hoax court or sting court.

I do not think that what bec and I did was malicious or downgrading to each other just to be clear. I made observations and posted my opinion on how I view things IF I got that impression wrong than I got it wrong. Just to be clear also I do not have a personal problem with bec and I actually was saying in my last comment that she should keep doing her part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 10, 2011, 02:53:57 AM
Yup, I was done too. There's no hard feelings being had between Im_convinced and I. Like Souza says, I always talk like a marine (wtf Souza?? lol)  crash/ 

Curls, I would love to hear your theories on Hoax vs. Sting Court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

October 10, 2011, 03:06:15 AM
Post my theories?  And risk being slaughtered by mature adults?  You've got to be kidding.  I get enough of that in my 'real life'.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 10, 2011, 03:07:25 AM
This is Grace's post about the Seal's highlighted letters possibly linking to Israel.

This is my response about Israel being the sting target. And Im_convincedmjalive you have not responded that I'm aware of. Your thoughts please? Thanks!

Im_convinced, if I could make a comment, please relax a little more!  Your sting perspective is the hardest of the 3 positions and your info has been thought provoking, which is what it's supposed to be.  respect/

Dontwalkaway
I know it's a hoax and the trial is a movie.  Conrad is an actor but do you think he could be a double agent.  That means he could be secretly doing things for the illuminati or freemasons and not think that anyone would find out.  But maybe they did and are setting him up ?????  Maybe he is completely innocent ?????   I guess we will find out soon.   Maybe the whole trial is just a movie to teach us about the media.  Maybe some people will be set up such as the drug companies ????
At least a year ago there was discussion of Murray being a Mason and part of a certain lodge. There were even pictures put up, and then there was an official letter sent from the masonic headquarters (I think), stating that CM has never been a member of any lodge except some fake lodge. If you wish I can look it up, but even the fact that fake pictures of CM with masonic vestments on shows there is seriously something odd going on with him, not to mention his empty clinic and patients that he hugs and kisses and allows their medical history to be posted online.

Grace
because there is not only a mess, but THERE IS A FIRE BURNING.
End of June, right, we need a fire in L.A.? It's freezingly cold when everybody has left the house except those cleaning staff forgetting about the water taps (or fire hoses), right?

So it's safe to say that there is no fire needed when everybody has moved out from a "crime scene" house and it's also safe to say that at the moment the picture was taken after everybody had moved out of a "crime scene" house, the fire did neither have to warm up the room nor a freezing patient nor a coroner's or LAPD photographer or paparazzi. Right?
Was it ever figured out what was the reason for the flood of water that almost ruined the house only days after June 25, where pics showed water even pouring from wall outlets and over the garage doors etc.?  Did this fire seen in this fireplace keep on burning and cause all the ceiling water sprinklers to come on? The owners of the house were said to be wanting damages to be paid by MJ's estate. Still a mystery to me.

This pic makes me laugh, “extra large box”?  Are there boxes with this written on the side?  Is this a joke relating to Front saying to think outside the box?

MissG
What is a “wc”?  Is it a 'water closet'? I just thought of that now, since we don't use that term in North America.
Since you know art, do you have any idea about the painting on the bathroom wall? Does it relate to the box set cover?

Bec
I do not believe that MJ would seek out to help the FBI perform a sting operation against some random corrupt public entity in the county most convenient to reside in while rehearsing for his (hoax) concerts. Nor do I believe the FBI would agree to adhere to specific dates/times/pages of documents to remain in perfect accordance with numerology as directed by MJ, who in this scenario, is a simple small-potatoes player/consultant, in a much larger corruption sting operation. Nor do I believe the FBI would go to the lengths of a fake trial to catch a criminal. Nor do I believe the FBI has a vested interest in toppling the Illuminati.

I do believe MJ would (and could) spoof a trial and call it a movie. Movies are filmed in real courtrooms all the time. The only difference being that everyone generally knows when a movie is being filmed and it isn't real. This time, this small detail was omitted from public knowledge. I don't believe there is a full disclosure law in movie making. So long as you have clearance and the proper permits from local law enforcement (hence the FBI involvement, considering the hoax is not confined to a local jurisdiction it falls under federal and even more, considering the connections to things outside of the country, FBI is the agency to handle this) for any sets or scenes that simulate or reenact depictions of criminal behavior, all is perfectly in compliance with the law.

I believe when TS was talking about entrapment he meant fans and the media complaining after Bamsday, that MJ tricked and deceived them into believing he was dead. The proof that MJ did not trick and deceive anyone who cared to know the truth, is US. WE, just by being hoaxers, and uncovering the true story of what really happened (hoax), have proved, already, that MJ didn't trap anyone into believing he was dead. The truth was right in front of everyone's faces all along, they just chose not to see... what we see plainly. We prevent the ignorant from using entrapment as their defense.
Great post!  I agree, that sums up the FBI involvement with this hoax. When I saw a docu on TV about 911 from the official standpoint, it was the FBI shown trying to round up the supposed Arab terrorists, that confirms to me that your statement about them not being interested in toppling the Illuminati is true. They are just an arm of the USrael government, and Elvis just might be one of the few good men in the FBI helping out MJ.  But this whole situation of FBI, Elvis, court, sting --is very murky and unclear to me. I'm just relaxing because Front said MJ was fully in control and I believe that's true!
Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 03:13:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 10, 2011, 04:57:58 AM
But if it has to be a real body that could fool the ones who saw it, who's body could it be? It must look like MJ, at least a little. And THIS is again hard to believe.
Nothing makes sense to me about the body....well except that the body was Michael's.

No it's not. Those who allegedly saw the body were his security guards and personal assistent, EMT's/doctors/coroner (officials) and family. That's it. FBI is involved so officials involved is not unbelievable. The guards and PA most likely signed a confidentiality agreement and family is family. So why a real body?

But the first EMT who testified looked so very honest, you think he was just acting? He said he saw the body, didn't recognize MJ and that the patient was already dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

October 10, 2011, 06:58:33 AM
Good morning family!  My head is spinning already!  May I just add a comment about Richelle Cooper is regards to is that her real face or prosethic mask.  I couldn't stop looking at her face, there was something odd about her eyes also.  A lot of blinking and odd movements.  Her eyes some how didn't match her face.  I kept wondering if she had medical issues or if there was something else going on here.  Next thyme you review the video, take a look at her eyes.  Also, she  has very large "bags" under her eyes.  Over emphasized to me.  Is she a person who doesn't sleep, worried about her lines, or made to look exhausted and overworked?  Anyway, I thought of a mask also.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions