Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI September 27
October 09, 2011, 09:47:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you think that someone wanted to kill Michael for real and that's how FBI got involved and that's why we have a trial? But doesn't it kill the whole 20+ years of preparation for the hoax? :? Or i didn't understand something from what you said?
Thank you Kristina4LOVE-I do believe there were attempts on MJ's life. I also believe there was 20 years prep for the hoax. The FBI got involved imo because of when the DA had them investigating him during the first allegations. While the FBI was doing their investigation they found nothing on MJ that would make him guilty but they did find plenty of wrong doing on the court system, DA's office, etc. The articles I posted were to show how the police will stage a scene in order to catch a crook. I also posted them to show that there is an elemant of Murder for hire sting happening. Murray was hired for Murder of the KOP. The house seems staged and with the help of key people it is made to seem real. The things that have been exposed in the last 2 years like Illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc. would not have been possible for MJ to do while he was alive to those who wanted him dead. The proof of death pic is very gangster. That is something that is done in a sting op when the person(s) need proof the target is dead.

Souza-How many times have we heard that MJ would not want to live in Neverland after the police ruined it for him? By the time this hoax was to come to fruitation Sneddon had already retired. MJ had already lived like a self imposed exhiled vagabond before he came back. The TII concert rehearsals were happening in LA because that is where the studios are and that is where the Staples Center is located. AEG owns the Staples Center and since this turned out to be a hoax/movie it makes sense to use what is available for MJ's needs. I also read that MJ wanted to be near Elizabeth and the Elvis house. I gotta go now but I will add more later. fresse/

Thos kinds of stings, the small time murder for hire, are small time because they aren't dealing with professionals. They are dealing with amateurs who would be fooled by a "death" photo and be induced to remit payment or in another way expose themselves upon receipt of proof of death.

Professionals at this game, ie the mafia, are not inclined to be satisfied with and therefore fooled by a "death" pic for the obvious reason that they are easy to fake. There's not even any blood or dismemberment in these pics (ambu and gurney). Professionals want body parts to prove death, not pics.

So the question remains, who would be inclined to expose themselves by changing their behavior by the act of MJ being dead... and especially being dead in this way. The only answer I can come up with to satisfy the logic parameters of this situation is the media... and the fans.

In addition, if the FBI thought the Prosecutors and DA were so corrupt in the 2005 trial against MJ, they don't NEED to do a sting operation... there IS PROOF ALREADY on the record in regards to their behavior in trial and handling evidence.

It's too fantastical of a theory and in order to make sense of it, you have to assume too many components<---that's the sign of a theory that's starting to unravel.

I do not believe that MJ would seek out to help the FBI perform a sting operation against some random corrupt public entity in the county most convenient to reside in while rehearsing for his (hoax) concerts. Nor do I believe the FBI would agree to adhere to specific dates/times/pages of documents to remain in perfect accordance with numerology as directed by MJ, who in this scenario, is a simple small-potatoes player/consultant, in a much larger corruption sting operation. Nor do I believe the FBI would go to the lengths of a fake trial to catch a criminal. Nor do I believe the FBI has a vested interest in toppling the Illuminati.

I do believe MJ would (and could) spoof a trial and call it a movie. Movies are filmed in real courtrooms all the time. The only difference being that everyone generally knows when a movie is being filmed and it isn't real. This time, this small detail was omitted from public knowledge. I don't believe there is a full disclosure law in movie making. So long as you have clearance and the proper permits from local law enforcement (hence the FBI involvement, considering the hoax is not confined to a local jurisdiction it falls under federal and even more, considering the connections to things outside of the country, FBI is the agency to handle this) for any sets or scenes that simulate or reenact depictions of criminal behavior, all is perfectly in compliance with the law.

I believe when TS was talking about entrapment he meant fans and the media complaining after Bamsday, that MJ tricked and deceived them into believing he was dead. The proof that MJ did not trick and deceive anyone who cared to know the truth, is US. WE, just by being hoaxers, and uncovering the true story of what really happened (hoax), have proved, already, that MJ didn't trap anyone into believing he was dead. The truth was right in front of everyone's faces all along, they just chose not to see... what we see plainly. We prevent the ignorant from using entrapment as their defense.

Back=I'm BACK
Front=I'm [right in] FRONT [of you]

bec-The funny thing is you totally didn't get my point when I was talking about a proof of death pic. I was not referring to the articles and the proof of death pic being used in those cases. I AM saying that MJ's proof of death pic is for ALL of the people who wanted him dead and you are wrong when it comes to Mafia not falling for a pic. I am a true crime junkie and have been for a long time. I have read and watched any and everything mob influenced. The idea of a proof of death pic actually came from a scene in which a mobster had a hit on him and he needed to fake his death. There was police/FBI help and a proof of death pic was taken and then shown to the mobster who wanted the guy dead.

Here is something else that I do not do, you seem to resort to alot and that is personal attacks.
It's too fantastical of a theory and in order to make sense of it, you have to assume too many components<---that's the sign of a theory that's starting to unravel.
This is how you operate and I figured your tactics out a long time ago. It probably works for those who are weak minded but that is not me. I come from a criminal background and have played mind games all my life. None of what I wrote is fantastical and there is no assuming necessary.

IF you notice in my comment I did not identify the court system or DA'S office by county. REASON: because it ALL is under scrutiny. Yes the corruption of Sneddon and company is on the record but it didn't get told or exposed UNTIL MJ died and the FBI released the files proving that. The exposing of the most corrupt city LA would most certainly be a high priority of MJ's and not random at all. MJ's philosophy is justice, helping those in need, holding a mirror up to bad behavior, speaking up for those who can not speak for themselves, etc. The other thing is you really underestimate the good in people in the FBI and them wanting to help MJ expose ALL forms of evil.

Another thing you completely crush is the Elvis connections. Elvis is very much a part of this hoax and what he did with the FBI. I do not agree that MJ is small potatoes to the FBI and you need to do more research before you make an assumptious statement that the FBI would not go to great lengths of faking a trial to catch a criminal. I am not even going to respond to the entrapment issue as stated by you because it was clearly not understood by you when it has been explained more than once what that means. The funny thing here is you are the one doing more of the fantasy work in your theory but like to point fingers on me to deflect your inaccuracies.

You also interject alot of assumptions into what I write and add your own comments onto mine as IF that is what I was saying. I have never had a problem of clearing up any misunderstandings of what I mean.

My comment and yours are opinions only and no proof is provided but in the end the proof will come when this is over. I also find it very funny when those who gave FRONT such a hard time from the beginning now quote him and kiss his ass like it is golden.  WTF??

Souza-The things I added here should clear up what I meant in my other comment. I do not think this is being isolated to the DA and court system in SB or LA. I did understand what you were saying in regards to us seeing what happened to MJ in 2005 trial being told to us through this trial. I agree and have thought so for a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 09:47:37 PM
She has a young voice. I'm just going to say it: could it be Paris? Is this what the acting classes were for?  suspicious//

Possible, but that's a lot of medical jargon to learn and a huge responsibility for someone so young, smart as she is.

True, but I think she could pull it off. Look at what even younger kids often have to do and say in movies. I know that that isn't live, but still. It would be harder imo for an adult, because they are not able to absorb information like kids can. I wouldn't underestimate the abilities of a child, most definitely not since Paris has said many times that she wants to be an actress. I am not saying it's her, I just think it could be her because of that young voice. And if it's her, then give the kid an Oscar! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 09, 2011, 09:55:37 PM
bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ I did it i did it. I finally found another DVD box set, now in MJ's bathroom. At first i thought it was just a picture, but it's a Michael Jackson Public Exhibition Five Catalog Box Set.

I wanted to grab this from the previous page because it caught my eye. As you said, Kristina, it's another MJ dvd set. Seems this time from April 2009 the Julien Auction. Anyway, the pic caught my eye because it seems to have been the inspiration for this pic:

Remember how Hold My Hand being the first single was as directed by MJ himself from handwritten notes found in his room at Carrolwood after his death?

Interesting connection anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

October 09, 2011, 10:01:19 PM
Im_convinced: how did you take this personally?

And then after you took it personally, why did you take it as an open door invitation to empty both barrels into me?

Damn woman. Chill out. It's all good in the hood.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
Do you think that someone wanted to kill Michael for real and that's how FBI got involved and that's why we have a trial? But doesn't it kill the whole 20+ years of preparation for the hoax? :? Or i didn't understand something from what you said?
Thank you Kristina4LOVE-I do believe there were attempts on MJ's life. I also believe there was 20 years prep for the hoax. The FBI got involved imo because of when the DA had them investigating him during the first allegations. While the FBI was doing their investigation they found nothing on MJ that would make him guilty but they did find plenty of wrong doing on the court system, DA's office, etc. The articles I posted were to show how the police will stage a scene in order to catch a crook. I also posted them to show that there is an elemant of Murder for hire sting happening. Murray was hired for Murder of the KOP. The house seems staged and with the help of key people it is made to seem real. The things that have been exposed in the last 2 years like Illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc. would not have been possible for MJ to do while he was alive to those who wanted him dead. The proof of death pic is very gangster. That is something that is done in a sting op when the person(s) need proof the target is dead.

Souza-How many times have we heard that MJ would not want to live in Neverland after the police ruined it for him? By the time this hoax was to come to fruitation Sneddon had already retired. MJ had already lived like a self imposed exhiled vagabond before he came back. The TII concert rehearsals were happening in LA because that is where the studios are and that is where the Staples Center is located. AEG owns the Staples Center and since this turned out to be a hoax/movie it makes sense to use what is available for MJ's needs. I also read that MJ wanted to be near Elizabeth and the Elvis house. I gotta go now but I will add more later. fresse/

Thos kinds of stings, the small time murder for hire, are small time because they aren't dealing with professionals. They are dealing with amateurs who would be fooled by a "death" photo and be induced to remit payment or in another way expose themselves upon receipt of proof of death.

Professionals at this game, ie the mafia, are not inclined to be satisfied with and therefore fooled by a "death" pic for the obvious reason that they are easy to fake. There's not even any blood or dismemberment in these pics (ambu and gurney). Professionals want body parts to prove death, not pics.

So the question remains, who would be inclined to expose themselves by changing their behavior by the act of MJ being dead... and especially being dead in this way. The only answer I can come up with to satisfy the logic parameters of this situation is the media... and the fans.

In addition, if the FBI thought the Prosecutors and DA were so corrupt in the 2005 trial against MJ, they don't NEED to do a sting operation... there IS PROOF ALREADY on the record in regards to their behavior in trial and handling evidence.

I do not believe that MJ would seek out to help the FBI perform a sting operation against some random corrupt public entity in the county most convenient to reside in while rehearsing for his (hoax) concerts. Nor do I believe the FBI would agree to adhere to specific dates/times/pages of documents to remain in perfect accordance with numerology as directed by MJ, who in this scenario, is a simple small-potatoes player/consultant, in a much larger corruption sting operation. Nor do I believe the FBI would go to the lengths of a fake trial to catch a criminal. Nor do I believe the FBI has a vested interest in toppling the Illuminati.

I do believe MJ would (and could) spoof a trial and call it a movie. Movies are filmed in real courtrooms all the time. The only difference being that everyone generally knows when a movie is being filmed and it isn't real. This time, this small detail was omitted from public knowledge. I don't believe there is a full disclosure law in movie making. So long as you have clearance and the proper permits from local law enforcement (hence the FBI involvement, considering the hoax is not confined to a local jurisdiction it falls under federal and even more, considering the connections to things outside of the country, FBI is the agency to handle this) for any sets or scenes that simulate or reenact depictions of criminal behavior, all is perfectly in compliance with the law.

I believe when TS was talking about entrapment he meant fans and the media complaining after Bamsday, that MJ tricked and deceived them into believing he was dead. The proof that MJ did not trick and deceive anyone who cared to know the truth, is US. WE, just by being hoaxers, and uncovering the true story of what really happened (hoax), have proved, already, that MJ didn't trap anyone into believing he was dead. The truth was right in front of everyone's faces all along, they just chose not to see... what we see plainly. We prevent the ignorant from using entrapment as their defense.

Back=I'm BACK
Front=I'm [right in] FRONT [of you]

bec-The funny thing is you totally didn't get my point when I was talking about a proof of death pic. I was not referring to the articles and the proof of death pic being used in those cases. I AM saying that MJ's proof of death pic is for ALL of the people who wanted him dead and you are wrong when it comes to Mafia not falling for a pic. I am a true crime junkie and have been for a long time. I have read and watched any and everything mob influenced. The idea of a proof of death pic actually came from a scene in which a mobster had a hit on him and he needed to fake his death. There was police/FBI help and a proof of death pic was taken and then shown to the mobster who wanted the guy dead.

Here is something else that I do not do, you seem to resort to alot and that is personal attacks.
This is how you operate and I figured your tactics out a long time ago. It probably works for those who are weak minded but that is not me. I come from a criminal background and have played mind games all my life. None of what I wrote is fantastical and there is no assuming necessary.

IF you notice in my comment I did not identify the court system or DA'S office by county. REASON: because it ALL is under scrutiny. Yes the corruption of Sneddon and company is on the record but it didn't get told or exposed UNTIL MJ died and the FBI released the files proving that. The exposing of the most corrupt city LA would most certainly be a high priority of MJ's and not random at all. MJ's philosophy is justice, helping those in need, holding a mirror up to bad behavior, speaking up for those who can not speak for themselves, etc. The other thing is you really underestimate the good in people in the FBI and them wanting to help MJ expose ALL forms of evil.

Another thing you completely crush is the Elvis connections. Elvis is very much a part of this hoax and what he did with the FBI. I do not agree that MJ is small potatoes to the FBI and you need to do more research before you make an assumptious statement that the FBI would not go to great lengths of faking a trial to catch a criminal. I am not even going to respond to the entrapment issue as stated by you because it was clearly not understood by you when it has been explained more than once what that means. The funny thing here is you are the one doing more of the fantasy work in your theory but like to point fingers on me to deflect your inaccuracies.

You also interject alot of assumptions into what I write and add your own comments onto mine as IF that is what I was saying. I have never had a problem of clearing up any misunderstandings of what I mean.

My comment and yours are opinions only and no proof is provided but in the end the proof will come when this is over. I also find it very funny when those who gave FRONT such a hard time from the beginning now quote him and kiss his ass like it is golden.  WTF??

Souza-The things I added here should clear up what I meant in my other comment. I do not think this is being isolated to the DA and court system in SB or LA. I did understand what you were saying in regards to us seeing what happened to MJ in 2005 trial being told to us through this trial. I agree and have thought so for a long time.

So HOW is this trial going to expose the DA, the judge, the County of SB and the County of LA? And if the DA and judge are targets, then how come they don't smell a rat? Why did Walgren not object when Chernoff pointed the finger at Klein in his opening statement? That was a huge reason for objection. Why is Walgren not wearing gloves, then wearing gloves and then again not wearing gloves when handling the evidence, while he knows he's being seen by millions of people? There is much more, but you get my point. Although I do believe the American justice system is being exposed here (in general), I do not see this DA or judge as a target. I do hope that Sneddon et al are targets, and maybe we will find out later in the trial how, if that is the case, but I don't get your theory, sorry.

And btw: can you and bec stay nice to each other please? In defense of bec, she always talks like that and I really don't think she is getting personal. She doesn't even know you. Let's keep it chill in here. Like Pastor would say: "Sit back and relax".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 09, 2011, 10:12:40 PM
I agree with a lot bec, but as I told you on Skype: the FBI is involved, so there has to be a sting. I don't think the FBI would be involved if it was just a movie. But who is the target or are the targets?

I am also going to throw this in (after asking bec if she saw the same as I did) and I might get dirt thrown at me, but is Richelle Cooper's face real? Her mouth barely moves. It's as if there is someone underneeath a mask with a much shorter head. I am starting to think there are more people under masks here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (scroll down)

BTW: I am NOT saying it's Michael. I am only saying that I think that Richelle Cooper is wearing a prostetic mask, whoever it is.

souza the video you provided it is not with Richelle Cooper it is with aMr. Johnson.. IS that the person you are refuring too?

I did say: scroll down. There are more videos.

Ok sorry to have bothered you .. Thanks.. will scroll down..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

October 09, 2011, 10:13:21 PM
@Im_convinced, saying how I operate and that I resort to personal attacks and you have my tactics all figured out... you know, pardon me, but what the fuck? Out of left field much?

I'm going to go ahead and just assume you had a seriously shit-tastic day.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

October 09, 2011, 10:19:27 PM

In defense of bec, she always talks like that

Talks like what?  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 10:20:25 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 10:21:46 PM

In defense of bec, she always talks like that

Talks like what?  confused/

Like a marine  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 09, 2011, 10:22:35 PM
You can clearly see me on the left. But it's a wig.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

October 09, 2011, 10:25:39 PM
bec:

Makes a lot of sense.  The movie in real-life thing reminded me of Borat, because although Borat is a fictitious character, the actor always remained in character "filming his documentary" and the movie involves his real-life interactions with Americans who were none the wiser. It was pretty controversial at the time. Even after the movie came out, he remained in character to promote the movie.  Hilarious example:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2PyiuxfZ5Q&feature=related[/youtube]

What Michael is doing is on a far grander scale obviously but what you said bec is very possible and even quite likely.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 09, 2011, 11:15:14 PM

And then after you took it personally, why did you take it as an open door invitation to empty both barrels into me?

bec-Why would I think the statement you made wasn't directed at me when you clearly were responding to my comment. You clearly said that the theory I was talking about is fantastical and that shows a sign of a theory unraveling. Who else would you have been talking to or about if not for me? Yes IMO that was a personal attack. Like I said you do that alot. As a matter of fact it seemed very left field for me to respond like that huh? Ya know why because just like I said I do not comment like that when in a debate. I always keep personal attacks out of it and when I just showed you exactly how dirty I can get (which was mild in comparison to what I can do) you felt as though I was wrong, had a shit day and was coming from left field. I did not have a shit day and that wasn't from left field in my book it was something I just never had put out there in public before. I can play nice and I intend to. I wonder why is it that you and Souza always answer me with more questions instead of saying what I asked for you to explain? I answered your comment with my reasonings and not just a bunch of questions backing you into a corner.

Souza-In defense of bec really wasn't needed because I already know this. Does it make it ok for her to attack because she is always like that? How do you even know I am not like how I just showed in my last comment all the time in my regular life? If I am than it should make it ok for me to be like that now because that is how I always am. I do know how to behave and write respectfully and I will. You came with more questions instead of just explaining to me why you don't think the target could be the judge or the DA's office. I and others have shown proof that the judge and DA's office is very corrupt.

@Im_convinced, saying how I operate and that I resort to personal attacks and you have my tactics all figured out... you know, pardon me, but what the fuck? Out of left field much?

Hmmm-Did that seem out of left field? Maybe because I have never resorted to those tactics before like I said. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 09, 2011, 11:27:13 PM
No, that's not how it works. I have explained a lot in depth, and you are not answering my qustions for 40+ pages. It's not my turn to ask more questions. I'll just wait for your answers.

And I am stepping out of this convo, because I do not feel like being drawn into this catfight, sorry. You feel attacked to quickly in my honest opinion when it's not necessary. Didn't you just explain a few days ago that words on a screen can come across different than how they are meant? Or does that only apply to your posts?

Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:29:57 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 09, 2011, 11:34:43 PM

bec-Why would I think the statement you made wasn't directed at me when you clearly were responding to my comment. You clearly said that the theory I was talking about is fantastical and that shows a sign of a theory unraveling. Who else would you have been talking to or about if not for me? Yes IMO that was a personal attack. Like I said you do that alot. As a matter of fact it seemed very left field for me to respond like that huh? Ya know why because just like I said I do not comment like that when in a debate. I always keep personal attacks out of it and when I just showed you exactly how dirty I can get (which was mild in comparison to what I can do) you felt as though I was wrong, had a shit day and was coming from left field. I did not have a shit day and that wasn't from left field in my book it was something I just never had put out there in public before. I can play nice and I intend to. I wonder why is it that you and Souza always answer me with more questions instead of saying what I asked for you to explain? I answered your comment with my reasonings and not just a bunch of questions backing you into a corner.

Souza-In defense of bec really wasn't needed because I already know this. Does it make it ok for her to attack because she is always like that? How do you even know I am not like how I just showed in my last comment all the time in my regular life? If I am than it should make it ok for me to be like that now because that is how I always am. I do know how to behave and write respectfully and I will. You came with more questions instead of just explaining to me why you don't think the target could be the judge or the DA's office. I and others have shown proof that the judge and DA's office is very corrupt.

Hmmm-Did that seem out of left field? Maybe because I have never resorted to those tactics before like I said. lolol/
Because I'm talking about the THEORY, Im_convinced, not about YOU. Why you are equating your personal SELF with the THEORY I do not understand.

Draw a line of separation, Im_convinced. YOU do not equate the Sting THEORY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions