You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jermaine talks about MJ and the plastic surgery, molestation charges and the search for the truth about his "death". Interesting viewing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

RK

Jermaine for you.  bearhug That was not the easiest of interviews. Jermaine did well to hold that interview to it's purposed direction and keep it on track despite Andrew and his leading questions. I loved the shout out to us Aussie fans at the end.  penguin/ Made my day  :-* Right back at you Jacksons 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Jermaine does a fabulous job in this interview especially considering he has those 2 brainless "hosts" interviewing him. Seriously those 2 need to have another listen to their comments/questions to realise how idiotic they both are.

Ughhhhh.....I can't stand these commercial news programs here in Australia...both Sunrise and Today are equally as mind-numbingly appalling as each other.

............end of rant.............

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jermaine does a fabulous job in this interview especially considering he has those 2 brainless "hosts" interviewing him. Seriously those 2 need to have another listen to their comments/questions to realise how idiotic they both are.

Ughhhhh.....I can't stand these commercial news programs here in Australia...both Sunrise and Today are equally as mind-numbingly appalling as each other.

............end of rant.............

Tell me about it those two are SO ANNOYING I cannot stand them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

RK

Yeah Adi...I'm hearin' ya.  Andrew has the rep of being the most annoying host on Auz TV. Thanks for posting Nick. I hadn't seen it.  Don't watch those shows. I really felt for Jermaine.  That interview was like pulling teeth. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

:lol:  seems we all have the same view of them.

On a positive note though - it was a nice shout out from Jermaine to the Aussie fans......pity he wasn't wearing his orange and white again  8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

:)Maybe I'm nuts but  it felt personal... for hoaxies   :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

...yeah I felt that too.....I know what you mean  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No worries RK but yes I agree guys, the hosts are really idiotic. All they do is joke and laugh ALL morning, it actually becomes really frustrating to watch because I like to watch to see what's going on in the world and they just make it like as RK said "pulling teeth". Andrew is a major bigot. He just HAS to have an opinion on everything. I surprise myself that I watch such a show but I guess it's just convenient for my morning routine  geek/ Anyway, to the important part which is the interview, I really liked the ending too. I always sit there and wonder what TV hosts and journalists would think of MJ and I loved when Jermaine at the end there, really went into bat for Michael and spoke of the media lies and how they used his name for money and ratings. It really put a message out there to the media and also any idiot who believes what they write and happened to be watching the interview. Jermaine was also great in his little personal tribute to the Aussie fans. Maybe he's talking to us hoaxies cause he knows we exist down here :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal