PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Conrad Murray Jurors The Low Down
September 24, 2011, 11:31:30 AM
 afraid/

TMZ forgot to write one of the jurors.

Jury #77 African American male, 53, singer, songwriter, dancer, writer, director, actor, entertainer, genius, has 3 kids, KFC and Mexican are his fave food, Smelly, Applehead and Doo Doo are his nicknames, a big James Brown fan.
:lol:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 24, 2011, 12:00:43 PM
I have a feeling that Michael will be in disguise, he will be part of the jury. He will by the one saying Not guilty and prove to everyone that Murray did not do it. This can be one possibility. maybe my intuitions are going wacko who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Galaxy

September 24, 2011, 02:20:01 PM
The background of jurors in the 2005 trial.

Jackson jury from diverse backgrounds

JURY SELECTION   

February 24, 2005|From Miguel Marquez and Dree De Clamecy CNN

A 12-person jury has been chosen for Michael Jackson's trial on child molestation charges.

There are four men and eight women on the jury. The youngest is a 20-year-old man. The oldest is a woman, 79.

There are no African-Americans on the panel -- drawn from the county where Jackson lives. About 2 percent of the population of the county is African-American.

One Asian woman who lists Indonesian as her first language is on the jury. Questionnaires given to jurors did not ask about race.

The jurors are:

A 51-year-old woman who works as a computer programmer.A 22-year-old woman who is a physical therapy aide.A 62-year-old man who is a civil engineer.A 44-year-old woman who works in the Department of Social Services.A 63-year-old man who is retired.A 45-year-old woman who listed no job on her paperwork.A 79-year-old woman who is retired.A 21-year-old man who is a student.A 42-year-old woman who works as an education aide in special ed.A 50-year-old woman who is a horse trainer.A 39-year-old woman who is a clerk.A 20-year-old man who is an assistant head cashier.

Most jurors told lawyers they enjoyed Jackson's music and were impressed by his career. Most also said they distrusted what they heard in the media, and very few had seen recent interviews with the pop star.

One juror's ex-husband is a police officer. Another juror said her sister was raped when the sister was 12. When asked if that would prevent her from being on the jury, she responded, "Hell no."

The 79-year-old juror is a great-grandmother whose grandson had to register as a sex offender. She told lawyers she feels the experience will help her be fair to Jackson.

The youngest juror told the court his sister and her boyfriend had visited Jackson's sprawling Neverland estate.

The horse trainer said she was surprised by Jackson's size. She described him as a small man with lots of energy.

The 21-year-old student is a paraplegic, paralyzed in the lower half of his body, who said he wants to be a motor sports reporter. He said he visited Neverland with a United Cerebral Palsy group when he was in the sixth grade.

Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:05:56 AM by Galaxy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

bec

September 24, 2011, 04:02:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IDK what kind of questionare the juror needed to answer, or if they got a test in order to become a juror but the way they are presented sounds a bit odd to me. Also, how come that TMZ can release this info?
And talking about info...this one made me LMHO
Juror #108 male "Wasp," 32, book seller, watches So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, girlfriend, in U.S. Army National Guard, grandparents attended AA, brother got DUI recently, thrown from a horse once, juror in civil trial, trained actor, MJ fan.

"thrown from a horse once" ?? who cares? :lol: :lol:

That's actually a very revealing statement. the vast majority of the time, when a rider parts company with their horse it is due to rider error, not the fault of the equine. Really, it could be safely argued that falls are always rider error as it is the rider's choice to even be up there in the first place. The horse didn't chose for you to get on so if you fall off you only have yourself to blame.

People who say "thrown" when they really mean "fall" or "came off"' are almost always generally irresponsible people and are the type who are always looking for someone (or something) else to blame for their indiscretions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 24, 2011, 05:14:59 PM
Three of the actors/jurors are 54 (999), one is a technical director, one an actor. Hmmmmm, why list tv shows? This seems fake too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

JURY SELECTION   

A 12-person jury has been chosen for Michael Jackson's trial on child molestation charges.

There are four men and eight women on the jury. The youngest is a 20-year-old man. The oldest is a woman, 79.

There are no African-Americans on the panel -- drawn from the county where Jackson lives. About 2 percent of the population of the county is African-American.

One Asian woman who lists Indonesian as her first language is on the jury. Questionnaires given to jurors did not ask about race.

The jurors are:

A 51-year-old woman who works as a computer programmer.A 22-year-old woman who is a physical therapy aide.A 62-year-old man who is a civil engineer.A 44-year-old woman who works in the Department of Social Services.A 63-year-old man who is retired.A 45-year-old woman who listed no job on her paperwork.A 79-year-old woman who is retired.A 21-year-old man who is a student.A 42-year-old woman who works as an education aide in special ed.A 50-year-old woman who is a horse trainer.A 39-year-old woman who is a clerk.A 20-year-old man who is an assistant head cashier.

Most jurors told lawyers they enjoyed Jackson's music and were impressed by his career. Most also said they distrusted what they heard in the media, and very few had seen recent interviews with the pop star.

One juror's ex-husband is a police officer. Another juror said her sister was raped when the sister was 12. When asked if that would prevent her from being on the jury, she responded, "Hell no."

The 79-year-old juror is a great-grandmother whose grandson had to register as a sex offender. She told lawyers she feels the experience will help her be fair to Jackson.

The youngest juror told the court his sister and her boyfriend had visited Jackson's sprawling Neverland estate.

The horse trainer said she was surprised by Jackson's size. She described him as a small man with lots of energy.

The 21-year-old student is a paraplegic, paralyzed in the lower half of his body, who said he wants to be a motor sports reporter. He said he visited Neverland with a United Cerebral Palsy group when he was in the sixth grade.

What you have listed makes sense to me. It's short,simple and to the point on what background the public should know as far who the jurors are. It also makes sense to here about their family background to see if they are going to be able to make an unbiased opinion on the situation at hand. What doesn't make sense is that with the new one from TMZ we are getting a list of tv shows. I'm surprised they didn't mention their astrological signs, that's about the only thing we don't know about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

all4loveandbelieve

September 24, 2011, 06:42:35 PM
One of them could be MJ in disguise, don't you think?  8)

Yes it could be.. I have said that on another post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

liegi

September 24, 2011, 07:22:19 PM
This has got to be a hoax court. I've never heard of the identities of juries before. How did TMZ get this information? Come on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 07:24:17 PM
i dont know...does anyone else find it weird the youngest person is 32? why not anyone in their 20s? i dont know, i guess i find that odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Grace

September 25, 2011, 02:15:47 AM
IDK what kind of questionare the juror needed to answer, or if they got a test in order to become a juror but the way they are presented sounds a bit odd to me. Also, how come that TMZ can release this info?
And talking about info...this one made me LMHO
Juror #108 male "Wasp," 32, book seller, watches So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, girlfriend, in U.S. Army National Guard, grandparents attended AA, brother got DUI recently, thrown from a horse once, juror in civil trial, trained actor, MJ fan.

"thrown from a horse once" ?? who cares? :lol: :lol:

That's actually a very revealing statement. the vast majority of the time, when a rider parts company with their horse it is due to rider error, not the fault of the equine. Really, it could be safely argued that falls are always rider error as it is the rider's choice to even be up there in the first place. The horse didn't chose for you to get on so if you fall off you only have yourself to blame.

People who say "thrown" when they really mean "fall" or "came off"' are almost always generally irresponsible people and are the type who are always looking for someone (or something) else to blame for their indiscretions.

Ha, this means that the horse "throwing off" its jockey is a relatively vivid, clearly thinking, with common sense acting living horse and not a dead one.

Makes me think of  the shrunken head, the pink panter and the elefant in Murray's court room.
The shrunken head was in particular amusing.  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

September 25, 2011, 02:18:12 AM
double post
Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 02:19:44 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

September 25, 2011, 07:26:01 AM
Hello everyone,

OMG I am totaly paranoid. I can see 7 everywhere.
This is from the Articel about the Jury Selection.

A jury of seven men and five women was selected out of 84 (12x7) prospective jurors in Michael Jackson's manslaughter trial. The selection process began more than 2 (14= 2x7) weeks ago. Behind 7 Juros is standing MJ Fan.
This can't be real.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 25, 2011, 09:00:09 AM
One of them could be MJ in disguise, don't you think?  8)

Yes it could be.. I have said that on another post.

Well we will probably not know because according to some of the articles Jurors will not be photographed or recorded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

September 25, 2011, 05:34:10 PM
uh? suspicious//
Falling form a horse can happen to anyone and not because of that the person is irresponsable.

JURY SELECTION   

The jurors are:

Thanks! I have been looking for that info since the article was posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

September 25, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
Miss G, it's the wording used not the action of falling that denotes lack of responsibility.

But it's probably as Galaxy illustrated, in regards to horses; in 2005 we have the trainer, and in 2011 we have the newbie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions