Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Michael Jackson conspiracy theories! TONIGHT: We’ll talk to a fan who was outside the King of Pop’s home the day he died. You won’t believe her theories about a MJ cover-up — it rivals anything you’ve heard about Elvis! We’re taking YOUR calls on this! Lines open at 7pET/4pPT: 1-877-586-7297
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I did get on that post!  I wanted to sound off on those unbelievers, but I know I'll get ganged up on.  Let alone Jane Valez Michell!  I can't want for this show, but I know they'll tear up us believers!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBwcjfRkht0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Ummmmmm  ???/ confused/ errrr /scream/ /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

son

:roll:

She was kind of embarrassing.  :?

Have you noticed most of the mainstream hoax theories are the weaker or "grasping at straws" ones? None of the concrete issues like Gilda or Fated ever come into play. And Pearl jr. is only making it worse with her "Alive!" documentary. I suppose it's for the best though, maybe MJ will return once all of our credibility is gone (that way it won't be expected).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Just my opinion, but, I think we are ALL Michael Jackson fans.  We all, whether on this site, or Pearl... have the feeling that Michael is alive.  We randomly absorb different information about the hoax according to what we find.  Why do we have to pick apart what others believe?  Or who's right or wrong, because we have NO proof who's right until Michael returns.  Honestly, we all love Michael.  We all believe he's alive and want to wait for him and pray for his safety, no matter which site we are on. 
I think we should all view Jane Valez Mitchell's page and see all the comments.  At first they were full of haters.  I was alone there wanting to vent on them.  Then, after I left msgs all over about the show, I began to see believers come in.  Now we dominate.  Now, I can't say that they are not from this site as I posted the show here too.  But, I know some of them are not.  Yet, there they are...defending Michael and the hoax and whatever reasons why Michael needed to do it.  I'm there.  Are you?  Because, that show is that the world is going to see.  She is covering the trial.  We may not like her, but the world don't know or realize what damage she has/is going to do to Michael's life.  We, leaving responses show hat not everyone, and in my opinion, it's coming close to 50/50 on believing in the hoax and not.  They on JVM and even just viewers reading the comments, will think, there must e more to what we are feeling that they thought.
You may think, what does it matter to tell what we feel.  But, there are ones who have come here on the fence with their feelings and researched and now believe.  What does it matter to the hoax if we do express what we feel?  Because we are defending Michael.  Because, otherwise why'd there be clues out there for us if we were not suppose to recognize...and if we are suppose to recognize them, aren't all the fans?  Who says just you or me?  Michael loves us all.  Not just here on this site...or ones of us who believe TS, Front...Pearl... but believe that Michael is alive :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have always wanted to believe that Michael Jackson is alive.  But, the only thing that is holding me back from my many reasons and theories that he is Alive is the AUTOPSY PICTURES.  They are using these in the trial and until I see the face, I just don't know what to believe!!!!  I understand ALL that is being said.  But what about the autopsy pictures.  Help me with that!!! /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just my opinion, but, I think we are ALL Michael Jackson fans.  We all, whether on this site, or Pearl... have the feeling that Michael is alive.  We randomly absorb different information about the hoax according to what we find.  Why do we have to pick apart what others believe?  Or who's right or wrong, because we have NO proof who's right until Michael returns.  Honestly, we all love Michael.  We all believe he's alive and want to wait for him and pray for his safety, no matter which site we are on. 
I think we should all view Jane Valez Mitchell's page and see all the comments.  At first they were full of haters.  I was alone there wanting to vent on them.  Then, after I left msgs all over about the show, I began to see believers come in.  Now we dominate.  Now, I can't say that they are not from this site as I posted the show here too.  But, I know some of them are not.  Yet, there they are...defending Michael and the hoax and whatever reasons why Michael needed to do it.  I'm there.  Are you?  Because, that show is that the world is going to see.  She is covering the trial.  We may not like her, but the world don't know or realize what damage she has/is going to do to Michael's life.  We, leaving responses show hat not everyone, and in my opinion, it's coming close to 50/50 on believing in the hoax and not.  They on JVM and even just viewers reading the comments, will think, there must e more to what we are feeling that they thought.
You may think, what does it matter to tell what we feel.  But, there are ones who have come here on the fence with their feelings and researched and now believe.  What does it matter to the hoax if we do express what we feel?  Because we are defending Michael.  Because, otherwise why'd there be clues out there for us if we were not suppose to recognize...and if we are suppose to recognize them, aren't all the fans?  Who says just you or me?  Michael loves us all.  Not just here on this site...or ones of us who believe TS, Front...Pearl... but believe that Michael is alive :)

Fordtocar thank you very much for your post,AMEN!!!!
Some people will never understand who Pearl jr is,and how important is she in this HOAX.But it's ok,you have to LET THEM BE ,ford,please I know your intention are good but your "NICE WORDS",will not make a difference,because there will always be NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AROUND.
This is what happened to Michael,remember?????? If people dont research,they will never know the TRUTH.Bullies and insults are the EASY way to some,but to spread LOVE is the HARDEST THINK TO DO,these days.I will say one thing to you and ,the rest,PEARL is the one who convinced APHRODITE JONES to write her book,"Michael Jackson Conspiracy",in a time when EVERYONE was against him.She did alot more,but I will not say ,not one more word.This hate has to stop,and has to stop fast ,because Michael is about LOVE and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Thank you ford for your wonderful SPEECH OF LOVE  :)!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, thank YOU.  I just think that we have so much from the unbelievers, and it is going to really divide the Michael fans starting with the trial next week...the least we can do as believers is stick together.  True we have differing beliefs as to reasons and actions and even personal fame (Ts/Front/Back/Pearl), but we should just unite in our love for Michael.  WHAT IF we are wrong???  Not that I believe that, but we can't be 1000% because we are not Michael or family or GOD..and who know what may happen...or what if he just don't return..not that we feel that way either.  But, think what we'll feel then, or what we'll hear from the unbelievers, when really, we ALL love Michael.  We ALL don't want him dead.  We all wish him still here available to us.
Thanks for your post.  Just think that if we can spread the message or defend it...we should...together as a group united in love.

[/b][/i][/font]
[/color]
]

Fordtocar thank you very much for your post,AMEN!!!!
Some people will never understand who Pearl jr is,and how important is she in this HOAX.But it's ok,you have to LET THEM BE ,ford,please I know your intention are good but your "NICE WORDS",will not make a difference,because there will always be NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AROUND.
This is what happened to Michael,remember?????? If people dont research,they will never know the TRUTH.Bullies and insults are the EASY way to some,but to spread LOVE is the HARDEST THINK TO DO,these days.I will say one thing to you and ,the rest,PEARL is the one who convinced APHRODITE JONES to write her book,"Michael Jackson Conspiracy",in a time when EVERYONE was against him.She did alot more,but I will not say ,not one more word.This hate has to stop,and has to stop fast ,because Michael is about LOVE and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Thank you ford for your wonderful SPEECH OF LOVE  :) !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video fordtocarr.. You know I have thought of that he could have been kidnap.. Two years ago, I wrote a post a dream of mine.. In the dream I was in a castle and Michael was there and he said I am kidnapped.. But in my dream he said he kidnapped himself.. I did not understand what he was trying to tell me. I wish I can find that post now.. ANYTHING is possible, we have to look in every corner of the situation.. It could be he was kidnapped and there was another person who died in his place.. Remember the emt stated that they did not recognized  Michael that day... I wish we can really know what happened that day.. Now TS has been telling us that Michael will be back in  2012 end of January.. It means he has contact with Michael in some sort of way. If Michael was really kidnapped wouldn't TS tell us indirectly??  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I just want to add, she said she followed the ambulance, she did not say anything of importance. She did not say what she really saw, did she see Michael coming out of the ambulance? She does not have anything concrete, nothing to back her story that simply he got kidnapped.. like I said earlier anything is possible. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Hey...I missed the comment from TS that Michael should be back the end of January 2012....where do I find that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey...I missed the comment from TS that Michael should be back the end of January 2012....where do I find that??

In one of the TS post.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

actually he said january  2013 sorry made a mistake.
Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:33:02 AM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I live in a large metro city where it baffles me that I rarely see anyone wearing MJ tee-shirts.  However today I did.  I asked him what he thought about the trial.  He looked at me a little oddly and asked what trial.  I almost hit the floor.  Here he stood with an MJ shirt on and uttered the words “what trial”. /pull hair/  Conrad Murray (I was so close to saying you idiot).  He said oh the good doctor.  Then he said I don’t think he should go to jail because Michael Jackson was basically out of the game anyway. I had to know what he meant exactly.  So I asked what do you mean out of the game.  He said he hadn’t done anything worth while since Thriller.  I was floored.  I wanted to scream at him. WTF??   At that point, I asked him if he would please never wear that shirt again.  He kind of giggled, looked at the shirt and said he didn’t realize he had on a MJ shirt he just grabbed it out the closet and put it on. He was about to say something else, it didn’t matter,  I got my order and high tailed it out of there.   /scream/  I think I’m going mad. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions