PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Another Jermaine Slip-Up
September 23, 2011, 04:21:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From Souza
Nice shirt Jermaine! :lol: 

From PureLove
It fits perfectly with our background color. :mrgreen: 

lolol/
Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.  ;)

From Sarahli
I love how he just plainly says that the media mislead and are misleading all of us. Way to go Jermaine! An interesting point is when he talks about the wheelchair "incident"... he clearly says that Michael did it on purpose because this is what the media wanted, so he gave it to them (Michael you are too generous, really ) and make them think that he was ill...well he goes on and says (more or less  ):

As Front stated in another thread:
"p.s. don't you just love it when the media manipulators GET manipulated?
  :twisted:

p.s.  WTF?? is going on with the font/size???  crash/

I tried to fix your post and deleted extra fonts and sizes. Hope it looks better now.  :mrgreen:

Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.  ;)

Michael's team is on duty.  /bravo/  BAND OF BROTHERS.
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:29:38 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 23, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
2 things stood out for me:
-Both were going to design hotel resorts all over the world suspicious//
-MJ gave back to media what they talked about and he refers to the wheel chair...this made me think about the rumor in January 2009 about Michael having 6 months to live  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

September 23, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
Actually this color suits Jermaine.. Yes he did slip again we tell him and is.. It is very hard to keep a humongous secret of this caliber. Thank you again Jermaine and continue your good job.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

September 23, 2011, 11:48:05 PM
What a great interview. Jermaine you look bea-u-ti-ful in this shade of orange. :-* Noticed you made your entrance to' I want you back'. So do we.
Still waiting on the mail to bring my copy of the book bounce/ and you really have done an amazing job of spokesman throughout this hoax.  respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 24, 2011, 12:24:22 AM
2 things stood out for me:
-Both were going to design hotel resorts all over the world suspicious//
-MJ gave back to media what they talked about and he refers to the wheel chair...this made me think about the rumor in January 2009 about Michael having 6 months to live  suspicious//

The "6 months to live" rumor was always a clue IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 24, 2011, 03:29:28 AM
Ginafelicia
And it confirms Front because he said:

"The greatest ENTERTAINER in the world makes the world his stage....on an ILLusional front. Bad health? I don't think so !"

Good catch!

Also he said Katherine knows nothing about selling the Havenhurst house, so then TMZ or the Estate executors are lying. 

MJ must have been in super shape (ripped!!) if he was dancing 4 hours a day! (02 MJ)

MJ was to take the kids to Charlie Caplin's home in Switzerland. CC died there on Dec. 25, 1977, at 88. Hm-m...
A museum dedicated to screen legend Charlie Chaplin will open in 2011 in his former home on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland.
So I wonder if the kids will be going there with him incognito this year.

He again mentioned about MJ's body one half hot and one half cold.  I found this comment which seemed kinda interesting.

Hi there! This answer might seem strange to you but the left side of the body receives and emits feminine energy, while the right side receives and emits masculine.You didn't specify which side does what but I will assume I'm on the mark.
Left side of body: female, yin, negative, cold, receptive, night, moon
right side:
male, yang, positive, hot, transmitting, day, sun
You're channeling very strong energy on both sides at the same time! Do you work/involve yourself with a lot of people? Are you an artist or healer of sorts? It makes me wonder why you're being channeled so much energy from God.Either dramatic healing and shifting is occurring within yourself or you're channeling this energy to everyone you come into contact with. Consciously tell yourself that you will only channel one kind of energy at one time.You can try wearing or using (during those times)a small piece of green tourmaline stone AND a piece of pink tourmaline.The green is for your masculine half, the pink...obviously..hold (or carry in your pocket) the green tourm. in your left hand and the pink in your right.This might regulate your temp.The stones are very inexpensive...might cost $2 of $3 bucks for both.Worth the irritation.By and by,next time you feel frustrated,try and be thankful you have this abundance of energy when so many people don't have any.Take care.

Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:32:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 05:50:05 AM
Hello everyone,
you are all so right orange and white are beautiful colours. That reminds me on the Event of the Art unweiling.
There was it Paris who was wearing these colours. La Toya did a little speech. Pay attention what she is saying .

Here is the Video

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much Peace and Love to erveryone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 24, 2011, 07:04:15 AM
Hello everyone,
you are all so right orange and white are beautiful colours. That reminds me on the Event of the Art unweiling.
There was it Paris who was wearing these colours. La Toya did a little speech. Pay attention what she is saying .

Here is the Video

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much Peace and Love to erveryone.

Thank you Sweetangel for the video. I think that this is interesting from La Toya:

I know that when you see this, when the kids see this it will bring some type of joy to them and at the same time I know it will bring joy to my brother as well.

.... this key is funny I_DEED  geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 24, 2011, 11:28:10 AM
@Sweetangel thanks for posting this video, i haven't heard this before.

I found the pictures pretty interesting, especially the chair with the number 7 of it........and the other chair with those "i'm looking at ya...." eyes.....great  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 11:47:36 AM
@Sarahli. I didn't regonize that this pic was a Key. I thought on the Fairytale frogking.
Also Michael when you are the Frogking I will com and kiss you free. :lol:
We had alot of storys with the Word Key in it in the past.

@Michelle, Yes the Chair with the eyes is very intresting. You can call me crazy but sometimes I have the Feeling
somebody is watching us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 05:00:22 PM
The Willy Wonka comment was interesting. The drawing of the key and the chair w/the eyes, Mickey.
I was reading about Willy Wonka on Wiki. Tim Burton said Willy reminds him of MJ, except MJ loves children. Depp said WW reminded him of Howard Hughes. The movie was released on July 15, 2005.

One day Willy Wonka makes a momentous announcement. He will open his famous factory and reveal "all of its secrets and magic" to five lucky children who find golden tickets hidden inside five randomly selected Wonka chocolate bars. (555)
When only Charlie is left, Willie Wonka reveals the final secret, the absolute grandest prize of all: the keys to the factory itself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 24, 2011, 05:58:36 PM
The Willy Wonka comment was interesting. The drawing of the key and the chair w/the eyes, Mickey.
I was reading about Willy Wonka on Wiki. Tim Burton said Willy reminds him of MJ, except MJ loves children. Depp said WW reminded him of Howard Hughes. The movie was released on July 15, 2005.

One day Willy Wonka makes a momentous announcement. He will open his famous factory and reveal "all of its secrets and magic" to five lucky children who find golden tickets hidden inside five randomly selected Wonka chocolate bars. (555)
When only Charlie is left, Willie Wonka reveals the final secret, the absolute grandest prize of all: the keys to the factory itself.

I love the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka version.  I could see why he would see WW like Howard Hughes (who Michael also admires and there has been other Howard Hughes "coincidences" found in this hoax.

Just for fun:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZDA3pcXD0Q[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 06:02:02 PM
Yes and here are a few more Jermaine has slip by first on Loose Women when he said I want to put the record straight thats why I wrote the book quote "that I wanted to tell the story who the family is and who we are Who he is --he was" present tense again. Then Jermaine says the same thing on LA Good Day (23-9-2011) quote "we know who he is" and lets no forget the one on Piers Morgan interview when PM said that Micheal is not here to protect himself Jermaines reply was "..........that he's well protected , we know where he is......." So what more do we need to prove that Michael Is alive. Thank you Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions