I will always beLIEve 100%! Sure there are challenging times but nothing and no one can change all we've discovered so far. It doesn't cancel it out. Don't let anyone or anything get you thinking otherwise. Even if Murray goes to prison, this will be the ultimate test to beLIEvers, will YOU really be there for MJ? Murray going to prison does not just put a line through everything we've all learned since June 25 2009 and make it mean absolutely nothing. It's still there, it's still valid and it's still the truth and it always will be! I'm expecting MJ to push our patience until the very end and I see it very likely that in order to do this that he'd have Murray sent to prison. MJ is proving a point and when the showman comes back, we will truly know why. The world will think it's all wrapped up with the life of MJ if Murray goes to prison. The world will think there is nothing left to say. But then BAM! Just like that MJ would have the world's attention once more. Even if Murray goes to prison, like it says in 'Threatened': "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare (Murray being convicted for killing MJ). It isn’t. It’s the beginning (Where we would eventually get a BAM)."  mj_dance/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
When I was creating this thread I was expecting more people to say that they will be losing their faith if Murray gets into prison but wow, look at us!!! I'm so proud of you guys. I can see how strong your faith is and how sure you are that Michael is alive and I'm so proud of you all.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow - such an interesting (and loaded) question. Thank you for bringing this up because at some point we all need to face the truth of what we really beLIEve in our heart.

Yes, it's going to get very uncomfortable for us. It will take lots of faith (the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen).

From the bottom of my heart I beLIEve 100% that Michael is alive. Even in spite of Jermaine telling us there is no hoax.  It hasn't come solely because of TS, Front, or Back even though their pieces have been helpful. It's come from every day being on the Internet (and here on the forum) reading, searching, learning, listening, and watching it unfold before our eyes. It comes from thinking it through in my mind and forming my own opinions.

Will I still believe if Conrad Murray goes to jail? Well, there are no guarantees for sure of what will happen. I look at it this way - Dr Murray is probably not a real doctor but he could be an FBI or undercover agent that is using this as a cover to get inside the jail system. What jail will he go to if he's convicted? I'm not sure but we know that there are serious issues with innocent people being convicted of crimes they don't commit. We also know there is corruption within the jail system, and it seems like California justice system is majoring in corruption.

Or, maybe he's just a great actor. Like others have said, we aren't even sure he'll go to jail even if it's in the papers that he did. Remember when he supposedly was booked into jail when he turned himself in and then posted a $7500 bail yet when someone checked they not only found no record of him being booked but they also found a $0 amount of bail posted? Smoke and mirrors.

So, yes, I will still beLIEve even if he goes to jail because we don't know the full purpose of the hoax. I will continue to watch it unfold because I believe  this will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. (Martin Luther King - August 28,1963)

Keep the faith and remain strong. Know what led you here and what has kept you here for so long. Have courage of conviction because we aren't crazy. Don't buy into the media lies. Read between the lines always.

Love and blessings to each of you  bearhug

@voice. thank you for your post. as i am new to MJDH there are still things i need to clear up. many, many things. i dont have doubts, but quesitons. obviously time, more research and seeking those answers will help me fill the gaps. your post actually addressed one of my concerns, dr murray.... you are right we need to be strong, keep faith and stop taking everything at a superficial level.

coining your very own sentence "have courage of conviction becasue we arent crazy" is something that i am going to hold dear to my heart throughout this process of learning. thank you.

sometimes jermaines comments throw me off. but i need to keep strong and look at other things, the things that are blatant facts that can't be refuted....

L.O.V.E to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Chinbie

i will still believe for sure!!! /bravo/ /bravo/
i believe in michael
but in other way ,i also dont think that mj will let an innocent man go into prison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
i will still believe for sure!!! /bravo/ /bravo/
i believe in michael
but in other way ,i also dont think that mj will let an innocent man go into prison

Yes, but he can go into "prison" like he paid "bail". You know what I'm saying? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I have no doubt this trial is going to test us all as believers.....in a way that will be different to how it will test the non-believers.

I have been listening alot to "Keep the Faith" lately and really focussing on Michael's words - like it was written for us all those years ago. It keeps me strong.

If CM goes to jail I will still believe Michael is alive because nothing can erase the past 27 months of weirdness, inconsistencies, BS, clues, numerology and everything we have found.

If CM does go to jail it will be a big test for us that's for sure, in the same way the Memorial was, like the funeral was, like the autopsy report was, like the pre-trial of Dr M was, like when Dr M was committed to stand trial..........all of those things tested us hugely and we still came out the other end believing even more because we saw through it all.

If Dr M does go to jail...my thought is that it will be an illusion....it may look like he does but just like voiceforthesilent said earlier:

Like others have said, we aren't even sure he'll go to jail even if it's in the papers that he did. Remember when he supposedly was booked into jail when he turned himself in and then posted a $7500 bail yet when someone checked they not only found no record of him being booked but they also found a $0 amount of bail posted? Smoke and mirrors.

Bring on the trial I say....it's gonna be really really exciting and interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAELJACKSON777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I am NOT Michael Jackson, just inlove with him :D
I have believed since June 25th, 2009, there is nothing that will change that, even now after the verdict ... Sometimes I feel Michael is testing us to see if we will give up when we are faced with a bump in the road but we know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Yes.

Because I believe in Michael.

I believed in him in 1993 (after the fact- I was much too young at that time!),
I believed in him in the 2005 trial, even in the hardest of times when my heart had to reassure my mind that kept saying I was wrong whilst it was being force-fed "facts" and "the real situation" from the media...

Every difficult time we went through together, I always put my trust in how I know him so well.
(Even when he surprises me...)

And this is no different.

The media can "report", but I choose to believe in the facts.
Especially the inconsistencies claimed to be facts.
Like real events.

My seat belt is buckled. I am prepared for this roller coaster, this horror movie with a happy ending.

I love you, Michael. Just keep letting us know you're alive, and everything will be all right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

SURE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hello, if Murray is condemned to prison, lawyers appealed the sentence. There is even talk of adding new tests to the case, the question of whether I still believe, if, of course. As I said on another occasion, this trial showed us many inconsistencies and "assumptions". In normal cases the defendants testify to prove his innocence, but Murray made ​​a documentary! I personally have never seen anything like this. Give my love to all  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blueberry

I would absolutely keep on believing irrespective of what happens on the 29th of November. All the inconsistencies, contradictions, clues and the odd stuff will not fade into oblivion just on account of an eventual jail sentence. There are sooo many clues that indicate that MJ is alive.  michael-jackson/

I love you more Michael Jackson! L.O.V.E. and respect to everybody! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Oh Yes I triple believe... Michael is alive , and kicking everyones a.s.s.e.s.  from a far. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

lovemj

i will still believe as whos to say dr murry is realy goint go jail michael as we all no will have that part covered unless i,m there in his cell with him through his sentence and thats unlikely as i,m in the uk and a woman thats how sure i am i,ve never wavered due to the clues and some of the investigating skills of others on here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions