all4loveandbelieve

I don't understand something, if Conrad Murray was trying to kill Michael, why didn't he dispose of the empty bottles at the same time he used them, instead of doing it all at once in one day.. This is too complexed, and getting me nervous.. /pull hair/ I do feel like pulling my hair at times.. If you really want to kill someone, you dispose of the evidence at the same moment he has finished the bottle, not at the last minute like he did. I honestly do not know what to think anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

@scorpionchick, if Murray was trying to kill MJ, then why did he tell police (allegedly) that he gave MJ Propofol? If medical examiners hadn't known to look for it they wouldn't have any reason to test for it. (Not that the metabolic properties of Propofol allow for it to be tested for according to ANY timeline presented at any time<--in real life, Propofol never would have shown up on those autopsy results the way they say it did, in the blood and blood infused tissues, metabolically impossible, this is a fact You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Murray told them he gave Propofol and Murray also showed them where the Propofol was, days after they searched Carrolwood (they didn't find it the first time).

If Murray was trying to kill MJ, funded and guided by an incideous, all powerful panel of PTP, how could MJ have escaped and not be dead? Someone pumps as much Propofol into you as they "say" MJ's body had in it, without respirator/moniters, with the intent to kill, and you are going to die. No if's and's or but's. Remember, he was "dead" at Carrolwood. The room temperature was elevated. He was probably dead for hours, they "say". All of his bodyguards were either in on it, or kept away. He hadn't a single advocate in his inner circle or the entire world who would step in in his behalf and he was completely at Evil Dr. Murray's mercy... MJ doesn't escape this scenario, scorpionchick.

@Scorpionchick, do you believe that Murray/conspiracists planned to kill MJ in exact accordance with MJ's two decade long planned death hoax timing? Do you believe that somehow MJ escaped and still managed to pull off the death hoax without a hitch anyway, including the ARG aspect of it that we are now playing? Do believe MJ perhaps "played dead" and  fooled Murray? How did he escape?

These seem very elaborate, fantasy-based theories. Scorpionchick, you have never laid it out, start to finish and I suspect the reason you have not done it all this time is because there are more holes in it then swiss cheese and you know this. But for some reason you are more afraid to believe the truth then to believe this flimsy theory.

But again, you are still here, something compels you to keep looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Oh TS, I have tears of laughter streaming down my face!

Surely someone in that court has to notice all these inconsistencies?

(Also, it's lovely to bump into you on a thread other than your own!)  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS_comments - You made my day! I'm laughing my head off.....*ROFL!!!!
Just love the picture of growing amount of propofolbottles - makes me remember the Donald Duck movie when he put too much soap into the washingmashine....expanding scum....ROFL...
But....
There is another possibility of interpretation....maybe the absurd headline makes sense anywhay.
As I posted in another thread (MJ - New Jesus - mark my words) there are controversial theories about Jesus 'surviving his own death' being put to deathlike condition by drugs or substance that was known in the ancient middleeast (Egypt?). It's hard to research about this matter, bcause the established science lives on the 're-chew' of the former generation of scientists and relevant information is held carefully locked. However the thought came to my mind and refuses to leave it because it would explain a lot of 'weird circumstances'.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@scorpionchick, if Murray was trying to kill MJ, then why did he tell police (allegedly) that he gave MJ Propofol? If medical examiners hadn't known to look for it they wouldn't have any reason to test for it. (Not that the metabolic properties of Propofol allow for it to be tested for according to ANY timeline presented at any time<--in real life, Propofol never would have shown up on those autopsy results the way they say it did, in the blood and blood infused tissues, metabolically impossible, this is a fact You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Murray told them he gave Propofol and Murray also showed them where the Propofol was, days after they searched Carrolwood (they didn't find it the first time).

If Murray was trying to kill MJ, funded and guided by an incideous, all powerful panel of PTP, how could MJ have escaped and not be dead? Someone pumps as much Propofol into you as they "say" MJ's body had in it, without respirator/moniters, with the intent to kill, and you are going to die. No if's and's or but's. Remember, he was "dead" at Carrolwood. The room temperature was elevated. He was probably dead for hours, they "say". All of his bodyguards were either in on it, or kept away. He hadn't a single advocate in his inner circle or the entire world who would step in in his behalf and he was completely at Evil Dr. Murray's mercy... MJ doesn't escape this scenario, scorpionchick.

@Scorpionchick, do you believe that Murray/conspiracists planned to kill MJ in exact accordance with MJ's two decade long planned death hoax timing? Do you believe that somehow MJ escaped and still managed to pull off the death hoax without a hitch anyway, including the ARG aspect of it that we are now playing? Do believe MJ perhaps "played dead" and  fooled Murray? How did he escape?

These seem very elaborate, fantasy-based theories. Scorpionchick, you have never laid it out, start to finish and I suspect the reason you have not done it all this time is because there are more holes in it then swiss cheese and you know this. But for some reason you are more afraid to believe the truth then to believe this flimsy theory.

But again, you are still here, something compels you to keep looking.

I am realistic & independent thinker and refuse to be delusive. And that is my right and no one's business. I don't judge here anyone who thinks otherwise. I only express my opinion.
If Michael hoaxed his death according to decade plan, why do it complicated through some doctor Murray. At the beginning no one believed that he is actually doctor, then turns out CM is a doctor and his CA license is suspended. Easier would be if MJ rep. announced that Michael got heart attack or accident and died. Why include Murray, then Katherine and Joe sue AEG for wrongful death for having negligent doctor look after MJ. Too many unnecessary after hoax events and people to include in hoax.
I explain those events only in one way; Murray is a scapegoat used by bad guys to kill Michael who kept telling that 'they' want him dead. I don't connect dots  for Murray be in hoax and go through manslaughter accusation process being innocent, just because he helped Michael to hoax and now they both play around. Not serious. We used say that Michael had to have very good reason to hoax his dead. Then what is it? Still not clear. Make fun of court, revenge.., money, personal reasons...? Again dots are not connecting.
I will be here til the end and we will see what happens. No one should claim he/she knows 100% what and how things are happened and going on. There are still a lot of ???  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#3. When the paramedics arrived, CM was still picking up propofol bottles.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  the new defense of Conrad Murray: I'm not guilty. I'm an innocent man. I was just picking up all of those bottles coming from nowhere in the bedroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kangaroo Court? How about saying the Circus Court begin! :lol:

he was just playing possum  penguin/

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:36:27 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@scorpionchik...thank you a million times for the help with the video.....try as I might, posting a video is not my bag, lol...I do something wrong every single time!

You're a sweetheart.........thanks again!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murray´s theme  :lol: :lol: :lol: chasing propofol bottles  :lol: :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

MissG - I love Benny Hill (grew up watching his show) and I absolutely love his theme song...and it's perfect for Murray!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Oh my, if you put it this way it's even more ridiculous. I'm going to get a few packs of diapers for that trial, I think I'm gonna need them badly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

MissG - I love Benny Hill (grew up watching his show) and I absolutely love his theme song...and it's perfect for Murray!!

me 2  :) I LMHO with the episodes  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

me 2  :) I LMHO with the episodes  :lol:

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: TS_comments link=topic=20493.msg356274#msg356274

I guess they wanted to make sure people take notice of the propofol bottles ;) lolol/

Kangaroo court suspicious// ?

Is it going to be a kangaroo in the court geek/ lolol/ ?

Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:28:38 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I believe that Murray, Alvarez and paramedical  in reality are Moe, Curly, Larry

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions