[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMJsh0DWSy8[/youtube]

Watch that again, yes we all have seen this dr gupta video many times but have we really paid attention to what is happening, what is explained on how propfol works and how you can or can not overdose from it.

So first off lets exclude murder - that would intale dr murray injected michael with a huge dose of propofol and then removing the oxygen mask off of michaels face to stop him form breathing and this would only be done to make it look like a overdose, why? when all you would have to do to kill michael is remove the oxygen mask from michaels face with no need to inject any additional propofol in him because as we can clearly see from the video, YOU CAN NOT BREATHE ON YOUR OWN, YOU CAN NOT USE PROPOFOL WITHOUT A MACHINE ASSISTING YOUR BREATHING AND THATS A FACT NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

So murder is ruled out as there would be no reason to inject michael with any more propofol, he already has been filling him up with drugs all night right?? so simply removing the oxygen mask and letting him die would be all thats needed and would come with less headache in the long run with the cops, if your going to kill him why introduce more complications and further implicating yourself, instead simply lift off the mask, let him die and call 911 and your scott free.

But thats not what happen so lets take a look and ask some questions and then ask our selves how this is possible. I do see this as a brilliant move on michaels part, using propofol was pure genius, he knew the  media would be all over it, he knew they would dissect it and run tons of stories and videos on propofol and yet after all the crap and all the stories they ran they all skipped over the points i made above and the ones im about to make.

1. As you inject yourself with propfol you fall asleep before you can OD and doing so without the oxygen mask means instant death because your not breathing on your own, there is no middle ground, you dont use a little to sleep and breathe on your own.

2. Lets say michael woke up because the propofol wore off, he would still have the oxygen mask on, leans over because he wants more sleep and starts to press the injection to force more propofol into him, ok but as hes doing so hes falling back asleep and the mask is still breathing for him.

complicating this that you dont have a propfol bottle hanging off your leg or arm , thats not how its delivered, so did he wake up, get the bottle , prep it all up and then kill himself, I doubt that.
Or are we suppose to belive the propofol was in a dripper bag and then michael injected himself from that which again is not possible becuase its a dripper bag and it doesnt allow a huge amount in at one squeeze. If we go by Tmz and had a iv his arm which again drips and he would fall asleep before a od and if it was in his leg then you have to take into account all the things he would have to do to prep and inject.

3. How did murray know michael was not breathing when he walked back into the room if the oxygen mask was still on his face and there where not any monitors, if there where monitors then they would have went off when they notice no breathing or heart function so we know that device was not used. So we know no monitors  where used. AND IF he was found with no oxygen mask around his face then its not possible  he was on propfol, again this makes no sense because then you lead down the path of suicide which we know didnt happen, because of he had no mask on when found then that means he woke, took off the mask and injected himself to kill himself because he never placed the mask back on.

So basicly he made it very simple for us to prove how its not possible yet the others simply wont look into how it works and what went on that night, if any of that stuff went on at all, the more you look at what we have to play with the more it seems the whole story is bogus.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

~Souza~

This makes the story of the defense bogus, since Murray (as a cardiologist!) should have known he had to put on the oxygen when putting him under with Propofol, and if he had been giving Michael the propofol for 6 weeks, he must have used it, otherwise he would have found him not breathing first time around. So saying that he found him not breathing is BS, as badkolo points out, because he would be on oxygen. The only thing that could have happened, was him finding Michael in cardiac arrest, but as there was no monitor, it would not have been possible to notice that.

But it also makes the story of the prosecution bogus, since there is no way Murray could have simply neglected his patient, it would have been murder if Murray didn't have him on oxygen and left the room with the propofol dripping into his vains. No excuse of Murray not aware of needing oxygen, because we all heard that he had been giving him propofol for weeks. That would mean they should have charged him for murder, which they didn't. So either all the lawyers in this case have an IQ as low as the avarage room temperature in Celcius, or this event never occured.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Also, when given propofol, you must be "intubated", the tube that goes down your throat, to which the oxygen is then administered through. I don't recall any talk of MJ being "intubated"by Murray or any intubation equipment being found... just mention of an oxygen mask and tank...so this is another reason why this NEVER happened!

It is really sad that "society" is so brainwashed that they automatically believe the "crap" that they are "fed" by the media!...seems like we do more research then all the media, lawyers and general public, put together do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

3. How did murray know michael was not breathing when he walked back into the room if the oxygen mask was still on his face and there where not any monitors, 

Good question. If Murray assumed that Michael wasn't breathing and Murray did CPR without checking the breathing, it might be possible that there was a pulse and CPR can be considered as a contraindication. Michael could get a CA as a result of this contraindication i.e. failure i.e murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

we never heard murray say, the mask was on when i left the room and then when i walked back in it was off, oh no, he said he walked back in and notcied him not breathing, HOW??

there was no monitor, so if he was to walk back in and michael was laying down and the oxygen mask was on his face then you wouldnt notice anything different so murray is lying or this didnt happen.

AND this was suppose to be number 4 which i forgot to add but mj4ever777 pointed out exactly what is in the video
""Also, when given propofol, you must be "intubated", the tube that goes down your throat, to which the oxygen is then administered through. I don't recall any talk of MJ being "intubated"by Murray or any intubation equipment ""

There is so many holes to this propofol story but the media just decided to grasp on to the shock of it all and how they could manipulate and drag this story on for ratings and shock value without simply looking at the plausibility of this actually happening.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

suspicious mind

this has been the thing that brought me into the idea that something wasn't right from the beginning. if it wasn't done right he would have died much sooner. but if it was done right , even when it was suppose to have been done long ago, then it seems to me his vocal chords would have been put at risk for damage also. think about the prospect of these tubes going in and coming out on a daily basis.
so what do you guys think of the part with judith in tii as compared to the video at the james brown concert. do you think it was actually him in tii?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

Forget about media, how about La Toya she stated  that Michael had enough propofol to kill and elephant.. So she is also spreading false information just like the media. I am sure Michael did research about propofol before he declared this hoax death. I am sure he knew that so many people will catch on, and not listening to the media... Badkolo I agree with you  100%. I spoke to my friend doctor, and yes he vouched that this is the way propofol is used, and he thinks that Michael never had any trace of propofol in his body.. Here in Canada Montreal, there is no propofol sold in pharmacies, it is strictly  in hospital, this is why I am astonished if pharmacies sells them in USA..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

What’s also striking is the silence of other physicians in the media. I mean, no collegue physician who stood up for Murray.. Why? Way too tricky :roll: . They know Murray didn't follow the correct procedure, so they see no reason to defend him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hi guys,
Just to correct a bit, one does not have to be intubated to receive Propofol. A patient is intubated when receiving Propofol as part of general anesthesia in the OR, as a continuous Propofol infusion.  Or if sedation is required for an intubated patient who needs to be ventilated, say in an ICU-type situation, a Propofol infusion will be run so that they will not "fight" the endotracheal tube + ventilator, and will conserve much needed energy.

Propofol is also used as a single dose for more minor procedures, without intubation, but it's effects will only last about 20 minutes. This is ONLY done in a highly monitored area, with the proper safety equipment and personnel available, should the patient get into respiratory difficulties.  Another single dose would be required in about 20 minutes and so on and so forth. So, Murray would have had to be sitting there and "pushing" Propofol all night into Michael's IV to keep him asleep. He would have NOT been intubated all night, without a ventilator, on a PROPOFOL infusion at home. NO WAY!!! The story is BOGUS no matter how you slice it!

love~
mjiintrigue2012
Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 06:33:35 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Does anybody know what exact amount of propofol that would typically be injected into a patient as shown in the video, where the patient would stop breathing and require intubation. They just show syringes. All4loveandbelieve, maybe you could ask your doctor friend.  And have they said what amounts of propofol Murray was supposedly injecting every 20 minutes or so without intubation. Maybe that's the whole confusion-- amounts of propofol given.  Murray said he came into the room and Michael's eyes were open, and we clearly see this patient's eyes slowly close as the propofol takes effect and stops his breathing.

Front
28…   71…80…   37… 

roll that dice, gotta check it twice
centrifuging on the vial
Light Man spinning all the while
Exhibit B gonna rock that trial

Besides 10 - 8,  8 - 10  Oct. 8, could the numbers be amounts of propofol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

That is a syringe between 40 and 60ml and it is full.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we never heard murray say, the mask was on when i left the room and then when i walked back in it was off, oh no, he said he walked back in and notcied him not breathing, HOW??

there was no monitor, so if he was to walk back in and michael was laying down and the oxygen mask was on his face then you wouldnt notice anything different so murray is lying or this didnt happen.

AND this was suppose to be number 4 which i forgot to add but mj4ever777 pointed out exactly what is in the video
""Also, when given propofol, you must be "intubated", the tube that goes down your throat, to which the oxygen is then administered through. I don't recall any talk of MJ being "intubated"by Murray or any intubation equipment ""

There is so many holes to this propofol story but the media just decided to grasp on to the shock of it all and how they could manipulate and drag this story on for ratings and shock value without simply looking at the plausibility of this actually happening.

It fails me right now to remember all details if anyone can help- Do we know from a reliable source (I mean no tabloid) how was the  oxygen mask found? It was on his face or taken off/fallen?
Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:05:32 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Fundamental questions brought up here - thank you guys. I wonder if the lawyers, on both sides, have actually addressed these issues and will bring them up in court.  Wouldn't it be something if the court decides that not only is Murray innocent, but also that MJ couldn't have even died in the way presented?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This is the first time I hear about an oxygen mask that should have been on his face.
I don't recall any oxygen mask talk from those involved. I probably missed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I hope someone can make an English version of this video for everybody to understand! 'cause it's very interesting investgative work of this Romanian fan-group of believers!
The 3-rd MIchael Jackson Congress Romania - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions