paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
T
Be very careful about anything being presented by the Catholic church (vatican), and government, and world organizations such as the United Nations, etc.  Certain parties have been trying to deceive us forever.   Don't believe anything without proof.   That's just my recommendation. argue/        Analyze everything because there are many lies and deceptions.
The first ushering in of the Milleneum is prophesized to have its root in the church.  So I agree with you.  False prophets are many in the last days.  And God have we seen them in abundance of late.  And the church is the most powerful branch of government. /white flag/

That is what really worries me; that the Vaticano is involved in all this. :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The mega churches are full of false prophets who are using the church for their vile movements.  Our Mega Church just recently slammed and fell flat on its face with charges of pedophilia and child sexual exploitation at its helm.  Mjor payouts were handed down in the settlements; however some refuse o remain silent.  Still, there are those members and worshippers of man who continue to ignore the truth and continue to follow this man.  His name is Eddie Long.  His ministry for young boys is called of all things “Eddie’s Longefellows”.  Good grief /cook/ You can read about him and judge for yourselves.  He’s just one of the many who are falling by the wayside and most all off the crimes they are committing are sins of a sexual nature - money, powere, lust.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

The mega churches are full of false prophets who are using the church for their vile movements.  Our Mega Church just recently slammed and fell flat on its face with charges of pedophilia and child sexual exploitation at its helm.  Mjor payouts were handed down in the settlements; however some refuse o remain silent.  Still, there are those members and worshippers of man who continue to ignore the truth and continue to follow this man.  His name is Eddie Long.  His ministry for young boys is called of all things “Eddie’s Longefellows”.  Good grief /cook/ You can read about him and judge for yourselves.  He’s just one of the many who are falling by the wayside and most all off the crimes they are committing are sins of a sexual nature - money, powere, lust. /overreacting/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And This Was Written A Few years ago:

The Great Seal of the new world order 

Nowadays, it is astonishing to note the fulfillment of prophetic visions in the first century written by the evangelist John, an apostle of Christ, in the so-called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Revelations or Apocalypse to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of certain modern world events.
Undoubtedly, today we ride on what could be categorized as a kind of final battle between good and evil, beyond the pack of lies that have defined the concepts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , economic and religious who intend to follow cultural imperative at this point in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login universal .
In this sense it is not surprising that the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Global You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and indisputable "invisible hand" have been honored today by many industrialists, technocrats and ecclesiastical, idealizing a kind of Messiah individually capable of restoring all the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the social . But despite the econometric estimates sacrilegious handled by these traditional colonial, as you go "the first rider" what really is the wild we see the collapse of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and capitalist world-values ​​Satanic doctrine.
The above prophetic document presents a series of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to review this contest through strange and beautiful metaphors, where the evil symbolized by the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of wealth You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , excessive ambitions and oppression of people by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login powerful in turn, are identified as beasts of the sea and ascend You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Likewise, good is represented by those who face the indigestible oppressors who, sensing his final hours, exalt the popular Antichrist turns sucking a global leadership in a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (any trade agreement?) and a currency that characterizes .. . the dollar.
According to Evangelista, a three-digit number could identify the last defenders of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of living system of which he himself was a victim at the time of writing the Apocalypse in the Greek island of Patmos. And interestingly, the figure "666" can be seen on the back of a single dollar bill (1 $), just at the base of the pyramid whose omniscient eye leads the order of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the waters prevailed, ie on people and the key hidden in the famous monetary unit is in the Roman script for the year of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of America, ie 1776 (MDCCLXXVI). To check, place the numbers indicated on the label containing the fetish Egyptian and later unveiled the figure omits a letter as you go two by two, which will result DCLXVI or 666 number,! according to the book in question, identifies the currency of a second "beast" that is part of the first and whose "horns," probably allegorically portrayed in the commercial binomial US-EU states. Equally curious is that the term "Novus Ordo Seclorum" molded into the bottom of the pyramid, is related to the "New World Order" that comes from reinforcing the first Jewish Freemasonry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Bush at the White House and whose claim is old cover the entire You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login under a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login unique and inhuman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dreamed as the highest representative of the Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, the same year.
However, John testified specifically the following regarding the final destination of the last imperialist: "... the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, without giving any rest day nor night, who worshiped the beast and his image, nor anyone who received the currency of your n! ombre. " (Rev. 14-11)
Obviously, because of the growing recession in the northern country that is affecting many global interests, hereafter, we will face the ultimate despair of global oligarchies to maintain their ancient privileges to the detriment of the majority, all of which can not prevent weakening of the desirable "hard You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 666 "and that his fall is imminent, according to the Christian worldview, should ultimately determine who is worthy of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or hatred in this great point of the cosmos. 
... seeing and hearing will not will not understand.
Eagle Temple at Jerusalem.
Bruno Cardeñosa
Introduction
Extremetistas Christians and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and working to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. Behind this initiative, funded and supported by an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login called the Temple Institute are hiding dark political, religious alliances and prophecies.
What unites ultra-Orthodox Jews and Christian fundamentalists? Apparently nothing ... So it remains strange that one of the most influential rabbi, Chaim Richman, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login closely linked to Prime Minister You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login i, Ariel Sharon, has traveled the southern United States to meet with congregation congregation's most powerful Protestant leaders . I asked for help, read money, to fulfill a dream that illuminates both: to build the Third Temple in Jerusalem.
One of the foremost experts on messianism has reported: "There is an agreement between the Jewish extremists and fanatics evangelists to build the temple on the ruins of the former, above the place where they believe they will find the Ark of the Covenant. And for this he concludes James Tabor, director of the Department of Religious Studies at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of North Carolina (USA.) - want to destroy all existing mosques in the courtyard of Jerusalem. "
Are the days of the Third Temple?
The most conservative Christians, those who make You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login text of Scripture, they believe that with the advent of the Third Millennium comes the time of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Jesus. A similar claim those who set themselves up as guarantors of the rabbinic tradition as the basis of biblical prophecies of Ezekiel, and the rabbi's word for excellence, Maimonides: the arrival of the Messiah (they do not accept Jesus, but as a prophet) will take place when the Third Temple be built.
It was built by Solomon and Nebuchadnezzar destroyed when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians in 587 (VI century BC) there was the Ark of the Covenant, that portentous object built in the times of Moses and served as a bridge between Yahweh and men . The Ark of the Covenant was the symbol of God's protective presence. The Ark disappeared at the time, but there is a common belief in Judaism that is kept in place You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and will be discovered when you place the restoration of Israel (2 Maccabees 2, 4-8).
The Temple was rebuilt, and now in our era, in the year 72, the Romans turned to ashes.
With the establishment of Israel as a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login after the Second You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login World opened a new stage. Some, the most extreme among the orthodox view that was not the time to plan the building of the Third Temple, as Israel was only a secular state. But in 1989, according to TIME, 18% of the time believed Jews. Seven years later, another poll, conducted by the Gallup Institute, noted that 58% of Israelis wanted it. The study was requested by a peculiar organization: The Temple Institute.
Led by Rabbi Chaim Richman said, this organization was founded in the late eighties. Intended to bring together all those who would engage in an adventure both archaeological and architectural and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .
Architecture, because in their ranks who has accommodated based on the instructions set forth by the prophet Ezekiel has designed the new Temple, which will accommodate 93-liturgical objects of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and silver, fundamentally, they will have to be faithful to what indicates prophecy and what the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login says Jewish. They have already made ​​60: Silver bells and trumpets enormous sacrifices knives, clothing for priests, a gold Menorah ...
Archaeological, because its members have been searching in the ruins of the Old Temple the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of tunnels and rooms in which it is housed, according to tradition, the Ark of the Covenant. They have announced that they have already located. Policy And because the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the Third Temple, thirty times larger than the previous one, involves the total Israeli rule over the Temple Mount, where live-yet-faced religious cults has his particular center of the world: Christians, Arabs and Jews.
The prophecies are being fulfilled. With the coming to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Ariel Sharon, whose political party leaders are of the Temple Institute, the road to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the Temple Mount took a fundamental step. The Second Intifada began following his visit to the site, during which he proclaimed, "is the time of the Third Temple." Therefore, Sharon's intransigence becomes mint obfuscation when sharing the place. No You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in this area Orthodox cede an inch or because the location of the Temple, according to law, religious law, involves the destruction of the Al Aqsa.
The Temple Institute won an important battle at the end of last July when, after several years of attempts, succeeded in placing the symbolic first stone boulder in this case, it weighed almost five tons, the Third Temple. Now they are convinced of the need to take the rest and as the U.S. Christian fundamentalists are convinced that the events of Sept. 11 are proof that the prophecies are being fulfilled. More reasons argue members of the Temple Institute, who issued a note to the effect that the first words of Bin Laden after the attack on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was a good You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login had its origin precisely in the Arab-Israeli conflict. And in a flash Zionist urged the Islamists out of the esplanade.
According to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login James Tabor, the issue is more complex than can be assumed. Note that there are isolated and marginal groups who have decided to start building the Third Temple: "I have found the place where the Ark of the Covenant, and the new Temple will aim to show it." In addition, as an expert in biblical prophecy is, has been tracking a premise without which it would be impossible to undertake the work: the emergence of a chestnut or reddish calf without blemish. Such a thing, so strange, is considered by Orthodox Jews as critical when completing your You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .
Richman's first trip to America was an obligatory stop in Canton, Mississippi. There was to visit a farmer and evangelical activist named Clyde Lott. The reason is that among the last offspring that were born in his domain was one, which he called Diki, who had a more than disturbing characteristic: it was completely alanazada ... Red, spotless, just like New Testament prophecy of the book "Numbers" indicates it should occur. Lott was sure that the veal was special. And Richman, to see and when tested, had no doubt: "This is right, this is the mother."
Richman discussed the fact with other rabbis and Jewish scholars. They agreed with him on the essentials. The following negotiations had as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to preserve Diki. I thought I'd try to take her to Israel, that there had offspring. That remains the goal, but the Temple Institute prefer to go slowly. The arrival of the chestnut calf might cause the odd confrontation in the Holy Land, and so far have enabled a farm in Nebraska with all the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Lott, along with a number of Israeli-born farmers working away from any interference. Lott now has there hundreds of cattle in this unusual and hitherto unknown You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .
It will be the last step: a chestnut calf, two to three years, should be burned, and their ashes mixed in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , the early rabbis of the Third Temple can begin their You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . So you type the final plot of the Temple.

We Must Be attentive to the Vatican and the Jews to the topic of the ark
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Remember in Miss Cast Away where Michael says, " If you do not destroy the ark, then mankind will pay dearly for the consequences."  This particular video shows that scene twice.  I'm really wondering what he meant by this, it does not seem to be just a random story line, especially when it involves Michael Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwrr94BiAo&feature=grec_index[/youtube]

The beginning of this video is very sweet too, I was very touched when Michael is comforting the author of They Cage The Animals At Night and he asks Michael, "Will we always be friends?"  So sweet, such a kind moment.

I really find this entire thread fascinating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disclaimer:  This is a long post...and I wasn’t sure which thread to put it in lol.  But because it’s wayyyyy out there, I thought this thread should be its home.  Also because something has sparked a different kinda ‘light’ for me lately....and it ties in with the ideas in this thread.  I haven’t spent too much time on it....I just sat here and typed it out...so if it doesn’t make any sense, I apologize.  It is in NO way meant to offend anyone who has other beliefs.

I was just listening to the Jermaine interview again with Piers.  I didn’t have a pen and paper with me this time because I just wanted to really LISTEN (rather than ‘hear’)...in a ‘big picture’ kinda way.

So, I didn’t write down word for word every time he said something that brought together, in my mind, a scenario that I can’t fully understand right now but can ‘see’...and, of course, it may be a case of too much ‘bigger thinking’ (like going off the deep end and straight into the padded cell  :lol: ). 

I’m sure a lot of ‘pieces’ of this scenario have been talked about before...but something about Jermaine’s interview just joined all the pieces together for me, into a ‘coherent theory’ (at this point, one missing a whole lot of detail lol...but I’m sure I could find a lot of ‘evidence’ that could make this a possibility).

What if Mike’s purpose has always been a divine one from God...literally.  We all have a purpose...but what if Mike really was born for a much, much higher purpose?  I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately and ‘seeing’ him as some sort of messenger...and maybe he is...but what if he was our ‘test’....his whole ‘earthly’ existence and purpose was to ‘test’ humanity? 

I haven’t pieced together the details...like, did Mike always ‘feel’ it in him?  Did he know he was different...‘not like other guys’?  When did he ‘know’ his true purpose (during the Bad era?)?  But thinking big picture...what if all that we believe ‘happened’ to Mike in his life, was actually something that was ‘happening’ to us...a test by God?  And I, in NO way mean to diminish Mike’s struggles throughout his life...even if this ‘theory’ is true (as far-fetched as it sounds)...Mike suffered some real painS.

I’m sure I could expand on the theory here to include all the possible things Mike may have been sent to ‘test’ us on (think of every social and personal issue he touched on...and how people, for the most part, reacted).  I could also delve deeper into the underlying messages embedded in his lyrics and find plenty of times when he tried to help us with the ‘test’...give us guidance (since he knew the answers lol)... (“you can change the world”, “take a look at yourself and make a change”).  I could also look for all the times he was frustrated with our progress in the ‘test’ (“they got to hear it from you!”...”why do you keep putting it off on me?”)...or even instances when he was frustrated with God (“I look to Heaven to fulfill its prophecy, set me free!”...and all of Earth song).

But again, thinking ‘big picture’...if this ‘theory’ is true, we failed the mid-term (1993 trial) and we failed the final (2005 trial).  We are now in the ‘make-up’ phase of the test...we’re getting ‘one more chance” because it is all for L.O.V.E.... but THIS IS IT!  If we are being guided now by TS and Front (and Back as well)...then God and Mike must really want us to pass this time.  If we don’t get it right this time, there’s no going back...no more ‘tests’.

I’m really starting to ‘see’ the Murray trial as that ‘make-up’ test (it would ‘fit’ the theory).  Mike said we have four years to ‘get it right’.  I’ve been looking at that as a consecutive time frame (like a 4-year sentence)...rather than a concurrent one (exclusive vs. inclusive?).  But he also could very well have meant it concurrently (i.e. as in, we have ‘up to’ four years to get it right...the countdown starts now (2009)...go!  :lol: ).  Maybe the delays for the Murray trial to-date, have been because we weren’t yet ready for the ‘make-up’ test...and there was still time to ‘get it’.  We still have time...the four years aren’t up...but if the trial does go ahead now as scheduled...it would mean that it’s time....we ‘got it’ or at least enough people ‘got it.’  And what the heck would that mean if true??? 

Maybe Murray isn’t a symbol for ‘they’...for the ‘dark-side’.  Mike said....“Who are ‘they’?...there is no ‘they’...it is us!”  It is US (we are ‘they’ lol...anyone reading this site, or walking the earth, is a potential ‘they’....could be why Front said ”they, too, are watchin’”...of course ‘they’ are...under God, we are all equal, from the homeless to a king...we are all ‘they’).  Maybe WE are the THEY in TDCAU...and HE was talking to God and not us?  WE, humanity, is on trial here...Murray, as defendant, symbolizes all of us.  Is the world past the lies, the prejudice, the hatred, the greed, the ‘lust’....ALL the things we were tested on in the past and failed...which also includes our SILENCE over these issues?  Are we gonna pass this time...or are only a ‘chosen’ few gonna make it?  Are we those ‘chosen’ few?  If so, speaking only for myself...God must have looked wayyyy beneath my ‘layers’ to find something worthy enough in me...cause I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life.

I know this might be beyond wayyyyyy outta the box lol...and I could’ve (and probably should’ve) done a much better job at attempting to fill in the blanks of the ‘theory’...maybe the blanks will fill in on their own with time.  But I do think Jermaine’s responses apply to, and are meant for, a whole deeper level than what appears at first glance. 

For an added bonus lol (if you're still reading at this point  :lol: )...I keep thinking about the painting ‘The Book’...and have been imagining what ‘the book’ could symbolize in a ‘big picture’ kinda way.  During my ‘internet’ travels today...I came across a website talking about “The Book of Life”.  I know what it is or at least the interpretation of what it is...I grew up Catholic...but my primary Bible reading has occurred mainly in the last two years, mostly thanks to TS.  So this ‘thought’ may be tooooo far off...but something I read today made me think about Front’s post along the lines of...when this is ALL over with (the ‘test’?), we’ll all have nicknames for each other and name tags at the feast...or something along those lines.  The Book of Life is believed to have the names of the true believers...it is, in essence, humanity’s report card...with pass/fail as the only two options.  I would imagine that the Book would have our ‘real’ names or birth names...(i.e. I wouldn't be BeTheChange if I was in the book lol)....because that is the ‘nickname’ that I chose when I began this journey....

This ‘theory’ would sure tie in with the idea of this being a ‘movie’...except it would mean that Mike’s whole life was a movie (“Life is a Movie”)....and we all starred in it...and still are (but now it’s our time “to shine”...Mike took 'a backseat to the moment').  The ‘movie’ may be coming to an end with the trial....this ‘movie’ anyhow.  And if true...hold on to your seats cause it’s gonna be a Thriller of an ending...a REAL life thriller!  Just hope and pray that I've made the credit roll.

Hmm...of course, none of this may be true lol...but imagination (and wine  :lol: ) sure is a wonderful gift from God and a much under-rated one.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

Yes, life is a movie! Are our names recorded in the book of life? A KEY can also be something which unlocks the code for understanding something that before was mysterious, cryptic and understood poorly. Does Michael's life hold the KEY to understanding the Bible really and truly, like it was never understood before? Progressive revelation is a term referring to how spiritual knowledge has increased since Adam and Eve, Abraham, David, Jesus, and finally Paul said he was explaining what all those before had not quite grasped. And God wanted mankind to believe what they have for 2000 years, until the time of more enlightement is come--Now!

Hesouttamylife
Scripture says that during the Millennium, David will be the prince, king on Earth. Scripture says he will feed the people and be their shepherd. Scripture says, a little child shall lead them during this time of peace. (sounds familiar)   God has been known to put the same spirit into different people.  Is it possible that someone with the SPIRIT of David will rule as king on Earth during the Millennium? I believe so.
Maybe that’s why Akon said he had to call Mike, Dave, when kids were pointing and whispering the the threatre. Also MJ’s disguise interview as DaveDave. What you say is what I believe--that the Spirit of God is resting in Michael, just as God's Spirit resided within Jesus 2000 years ago.

Andrea
Remember in Miss Cast Away where Michael says, " If you do not destroy the ark, then mankind will pay dearly for the consequences."  This particular video shows that scene twice.  I'm really wondering what he meant by this, it does not seem to be just a random story line, especially when it involves Michael Jackson.
That’s it! I’d been trying to think how to interpret the deeper message behind those words about destroying the Ark, and now with I’mConvinced’s thought that the announcement of the Ark was an evil omen, that would make sense then. Funny that MJ was an agent for the Vatican--maybe exposing it!!

No one has responded to the verses I posted that show Jesus was saying his return would be in that same generation as the disciples standing there, and that they would not taste death until he returned.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Either the Bible Christians are reading has been wrongly translated, or Jesus already came and somehow people missed him, or the Bible should not be taken literally in key areas.

Here is Daniel 12:1-4
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 
2   And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. 
3   And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 
4   But thou, O 4Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

In this passage there is no mention of the Messiah to come who will precede the resurrection of the saints clearly pictured in these verses. JW's teach that Michael was the pre-incarnate Jesus. Remember TII where Michael stood on the stage with his arms spread out as if on a cross of crucificion with 2 others on the stage also arms spread out. Then in another part the ghostly bodies raining/coming down from the ceiling as if the resurrection of the saints. We've all seen those Bible parallels in TII.

I also like how the Rev. June Gatlin called MJ  - the Prince of Peace, a name in Scripture means the Messiah or Christ. BTW, the King of POP, could be Prince of Peace (it also mentions he's on the throne of David).

Isaiah 9:5-7
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  
7   Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. 

I really believe we are only tapping into the tip of the iceberg of "discovering the man we never knew".  Bring it on--I'm lovin it!

Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:35:12 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thinking about it there are several clues about King David.
1.  Disguised as DaveDave- Coincidence or Not ?   
2.  Portraits of Michael as the statue of David
3.  Symbols of King David such as Throne and Crown
4.  Obee singing about the King's bloodline
5.  "Soon and very soon, We are going to see the King"  song at the memorial
6. Symbols of royalty on the gates at Neverland
7.  I saw something on Youtube where it said that Michael was connected to David's bloodline and so was Jesus.  There was a family tree shown.    Many royal people connected to this including the royal family in Ethiopia.  And I think Michael was crowned there also.

So maybe Michael was chosen, and has the spirit of David just like Jesus did 2000 years ago !!!!!??  I am praying for this !!!!!

Peace and Love    /bravo/   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Everyone,

Wow Souza, I hear 'ya.  Great going.  I agree with some of what you explore.  There is so much that could be said about MJ.  I think it is simple though, and I mentioned it when I posted under the guest forum and will reiterate below.  MJ wants us to become an ascended, fully conscious Being of Light.  He was telling us over the years that it (LOVE) was always within us.

In my estimation, MJ has ASCENDED.  He knows what it is like.  He is enlightened.  He is gifted - for sure.  I think he decided to stay on earth to guide others to the "LIGHT."  This is why I've always called him Brilliant.  His light has always shined - and in many instances has outshined others.  This is one of the reasons I've always spoken up for his family members.  They know that he is gifted - and that he has always been.  He is a part of them.  They are his root.  Others came in and tried to sever that root for all times - but it didn't work.  I remember Papa Joe declaring that Mrs. Jackson was like Michael (God loving and fearing) on a TV shows earlier this year.  MJ said himself that he wanted to be Christlike.  I think he got his ultimate wish and gift.  And he still walks among us.

I like the piece below - because like many believe Jesus/Esu (he is known by a few names) is an Ascended Master and faked his death.  I think that is what MJ is.  Think Teddy Riley.  Think GAME OVER (MASTER).  Think Obee rapping that he was on another planet in Red Nikes.  MJ can go there, but again, I think he is still here.  They just happen to know that he can ascend at any time.  They love him so much for sticking around.

When some say that he is Archangel Michael - I think what they are really saying is that he is Jesus like.  He's ascended and has seen a light that most of us haven't yet seen.  MJ is trying to wake us up so that we won't miss that ride on the Mothership when those not living in fear will arrive in the same light that he can see and visit at any time.  I said it before, thus the four years to get it right.  Omer recently posted the word - ASCENSION - in capital letters.  It is the secret to immortality.  Some know how I feel about him.  That gives me even more hope for MJ and all of our futures.  I love him even more.  Thanks Omer/Obee.  This lets me know that he is telling the world that that word is the key - or will be in the very near future.  Finally!  Wow! 

I still say that MJ got all of his family members together and they all are enlightened to the above and on some of the below.  We have read and viewed some examples by some of his relatives.

P.S. - I see MJ is walking in full stride like only he can with this REVEALING/HOAX/DOC/ARG/MOVIE.  Hee!  See, not only is 'Life Is A Movie' - because of the illusion and duality whilst living on earth - but it is proven to be so if for no other reason that that there is such a thing as Time Travel.  For instance, one can be teleported back to the 1800s for an example - and one would actually be seeing how it was in real time for them back then.  If that doesn't prove that everything (HIStory) has already been written for this script/book/movie of a thing called life for over 25,500 years, then I don't know what will.  What MJ and them know what's up and has shared is that "Soon, very soon, we're going to see the King" and a new REALITY (Film) of living in the now with US and the UNIVERSE and GOD.

Starrgram 23

THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST

Jesus formed an Earth plane projection on November 16th, translated calendar time. Jesus was a Scorpio in astrophysical frequency.

Every Solar System which has reached development has a family of twelve Planets. Not all Planets have an ordinary Matter Substance outer projection. Every Planet has a fifth dimensional administration and population. Some Planets also have the responsibility of root races evolving within their fifth dimension.

On only a very few, and only very occasionally, some also have had the responsibility of a time line precipitated within their third and fourth dimensional matrixes. On only a relatively small number of those has a higher consciousness also projected into the time line.

At a point in the history of every fifth dimensional Planetary root race evolution, a Paradisiacal Christ Being enters the evolutionary ranks to reveal to the current root race their true status as eternal Christed beings. The Christ bestower is known as their Christ and teaches and exemplifies what they are to become and how to become it.

This is the point at which an Ascendant evolution is made aware of their true heritage as Christed Beings in preparation for their next stage of advancement to the seventh dimension in order to fulfill it.

The Christ bestowal is always in the fifth dimension and is always for the full term of a properly conducted nine hundred to a thousand years avatar incarnation period as related to your Earth example.

In one and only one bestowal within the entire history of a Local Universe, the Local Universe Creative Son/Daughter does the bestowal, an integral part and parcel of his/her own experiential expansion.

On Earth, the bestowal was undertaken by Christ Michael Him/Herself as part of His/Herself's experiential learning and for things to come in the new Creation. The Earth bestowal was also unusual in that it was conducted not in the Planetary fifth dimension but in the Planetary time line as that was where you were at the time. The first such bestowal ever undertaken in all of Creation.

During the bestowal, the Son aspect was given the Earth name Jesus of Nazareth. The Daughter aspect was given the Earth name Mary Magdalene.

Jesus and Mary were the joined one hundred and ninety ninth Male/Female Ovarian Soul Atom/Atum of Christ Michael, walking as a Soul Mate pair within the third dimension. Who had undergone special preparations for their responsibility starting two hundred and fifty million years ago. The Taikoteans were the first of the twelve root races to undergo evolution in Earth's fifth dimension. Jesus/Mary were the first of the Taikoteans to complete the evolution.

During the bestowal, as the single Ovarian Atom which can represent the Whole Soul Atom, the entirety of Christ Michael's seventh dimensional Whole Soul consciousness as his/her Local Universe's Creator Son/Daughter was embodied within the combined consciousnesses of their Jesus and Mary projections.  Jesus carried all of the outer aspects of the bestowal responsibility. Mary carried mainly an inner responsibility.

One of the main outer related tasks before Jesus was to translate your Mentallized Illusion precepts about death.

Death in the animal kingdom is a given part of the animal matrixes of life. There is not a Soul Atom component. The life animus of the animal kingdom is carried through their inner matrix by impulse from the Planet Celestials, just as your outer ego awareness is from your outer matrix by impulse from your Soul Atom self in residence.

Life for you on the other hand is in no way contingent upon death. You experience rude death in your present predicament only as a consequence of the lesser conditions you inherited from the animal kingdom which you inadvertently took on when going in there. It continues only because you continue to accept death as inevitable.

Make no mistake about it, Christ went to great moment two thousand years ago to make it absolutely clear that death is not the death of your incarnating Soul Atom. Just the discontinuing of your Soul Atom's current outer plane projection. Once brought forth from Alpha and Omega, Soul Atoms are forever.

You experience three crosses of relevancy. A 'Cross of Power', a 'Cross of Shame', and a version of the Cross of Power perverted by the Romans into a 'Cross of Death'.

A properly configured Cross of Power implies a properly configured outer projection. A properly configured outer projection implies living nine hundred to a thousand years. At the end of the incarnation period your outer projection is gracefully discarded. The Cross of Power represents life.

If you die instead of conventional old age, then clearly you did not come into proper alignment with your Cross of Power during your lifetime. If such a death, you wear your shame bare faced upon your sleeve. What you think typically as death is called, death upon the 'Cross of Shame'.

The 'Cross of Death' was a perverted version of the 'Cross of Power', used as a malpractice death instrument by the Romans for forcing your Soul Atom out of your projection before its time. The same is true for Earth plane capital punishments of today. They are a severe malpractice and not sanctioned.

During the many years of his youth, Jesus's whereabouts were completely unknown to family and friends. In actuality his time was spent journeying through the Arab countries of the Middle East, the countries ringing the Mediterranean, and through India. He traveled to investigate the understandings of the regions, make contacts, and undergo his outer consciousness purgings.

When Jesus finally cleared his carnality in the Temple of the Hieroglyph in the Great Pyramid, which had been prepared for the purpose nearly ten thousand years earlier by the positive Sons of the Solitude during Atlantis, he re-appeared at the age of thirty in Bethlehem ready to implement the outer portion of his bestowal responsibility.

Jesus gathered his twelve Brides of Christ and twelve Male Disciples. The twelve males and twelve females respectively held the fields for the twelve astrophysical frequencies in both male and female mode at the higher frequencies. The fields surrounded the entourage as they moved about to help in the translation of the masses. Jesus taught for three years before undergoing transfiguration on the mount at the age of thirty three.

Because he had become properly aligned, Jesus could have remained in his projection for a thousand years as the Planetary Christ. To show the fact of the death illusion in a surely demonstrative way however, Jesus had agreed that he would instead undergo an untimely death on the Cross of Shame even though he in no way otherwise needed to.

He was to have died around the age of ninety-five. He was to have resurrected after three days. He was then to have walked among you as your Dispensary Christ for the next nine hundred years. The death lie revealed would have been self destroyed once and for all. The Adamic race at large would have been introduced to the principles of Christ, which they are just beginning to now.

Coming into the time of the Crucifixion, Christ had become the distrust of the Pharisees because he did not purvey in the manner of the self appointed administers of spiritual truth at the time. It is only religious precept which views spiritual leadership as sombre robes speaking in sombre tones.

Jesus was an unrelenting Christ firebrand who was very positive in his expression and very loud about it. Which is why so many people had so much trouble accepting his Divinity at the time. Who expected someone with piety dripping from their pores.

The Caesar side was similarly concerned about tax issues surrounding his ministry. An awareness of plots to engineer a crucifixion had begun to emerge through the inner dimensional factors being monitored from on high.

When the plots against him began to become a serious possibility, Jesus agreed that should it come to pass he would undergo the much more unsavory death of crucifixion upon the Cross of Death instead. He would still resurrect anyway, the job still done from all other points of view.

If so however, you would become the sorry loser for incurring the extremely negative backlash imbalances such an unharmonious ejection from his outer projection would impose upon his massive connections upstairs.

As the continuing Local Universe's Creator Son/Daughter life line during the incarnation as their Whole Soul Atom's proxy in their projection, the whole of their Local Universe's life stream had been passing through Jesus and Mary Magdalene's consciousness as they walked about. Another part of the miracle of their birth, all done to lay the foundation stone for the greater things to come in the new Creation.

The original plan could not be continued if Jesus were to die by force. Given the high magnitude of Jesus' and Mary's connections to the mammoth links upstairs, the links would collapse leaving the rest of their Local Universe cut off from its lifestream.

Therefore, if rudely ejected from his projection, Jesus would not be able to remain for the duration of his nine hundred year planetary walk and all potential losses and consequences would befall there from upon you.

From the cosmic point of view Jesus had already accomplished nearly all things on his plate in the greater picture once he had transfigured.

He had taken away the sins of the world by giving three simple laws to live by in the living of which sin would be unknown. Namely, 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you', 'Love your Father and Your Mother with all your heart and all your might', and 'Love one another and serve one another as I have loved and served you'.

He had also brought to an official end Lucifer's self will rebellion of the Cosmic Overplus by decree on the mount. Stating, 'Satan get thee behind me'. An edict which went out across the thousand galaxies of the Local Universe. All the more telling because it came from his simple Earth plane projection and not from his seat on high.

Jesus had also qualified as test driver the sanctified Human bodies introduced into the Earth plane evolutionary time line by Adam and Eve twenty four thousand years earlier. Not only by having successfully established an earth plane projection at birth capable of withstanding the unprecedented pressures of bringing into its upper matrix all of his Triune Being capabilities as dispensary Christ, but also by maintaining his full functioning consciousness as the Creator Son of his whole Local Universe while in the lower dimensional outer mode projection. And also by successfully achieving the re-alignment called transfiguration.

Most importantly, at the beginning of the Piscean dispensation, he had successfully anchored into Earth's dimensional matrixes the higher Energy interdimensional factors for the great Cosmic Plan of the Creators to come such that both the Planet and evolution would be able to handle the extraordinarily intense high frequency inductional Energies starting to come in now.

From your point of view, whichever way Christ chose to demonstrate the fact of resurrection would have been the same difference. Except that in the case of death forced upon him, you would no longer have a Dispensary Christ in your midst for the next nine hundred years.

You would also call rude death upon your heads in unprecedented number through the colossal Nplus static which would result in your consciousnesses when the great frequency links to Michael's seat in the seventh dimension would gyrate and backlash in the effort to keep him higher connected through the appallingly abrupt lower frequency disconnections.

Which you did, and which did occur. And which rude death you have had over the last two thousand years in the hundreds and hundreds of millions through wars, pestilence, and genocide. You were the fashioner of your own ill fate.

It is also to your undying shame that they are the only recipient in all of Creation to have ever crucified your Christ. The Planetary Soul Atom/Atum also bears the shame and the Universe knows its travail.

Just before the Crucifixion, an effort was made by the higher powers to try and reverse the negative flow of static which was rising as a tide of resentment against Christ. Through his Reality Atom, Judas Iscariot was asked to betray Christ.

Jesus was arranged to meet the Romans in The Garden of Gethsemane. The Garden was surrounded by a protective shield. When Jesus was to be pointed out to the Roman guards, he was to have stepped forward into their custody. The higher energies would have flowed from him and his group to the guards through their rod/staff extensions, and through the guards into the masses through their rod/staff extensions in a continuing positive direction.

Peter was part of the group in the gathering. Peter's acceptance in consciousness that Jesus was indeed the Christ of prophecy was the rock upon which the kingdom was founded. Peter the guy was not the rock. Peter was the first of all to truly believe in his heart that Jesus was the true Christ of prophesy. No small feat given the fears, pre-conceptions, and congested states of consciousness at the time.

Though well cued in advance that undo fussings might ensue, Peter succumbed to ire and smote a guard's ear. The action breached the field and Jesus was seized in anger instead. The flow through the group's rods became  reversed and remained negative.

Pontius Pilot could have reversed the flow back to positive by exonerating Jesus. He chose instead to beg neutrality, allowing the flow to continue unabated and to magnify. Because free will cannot be usurped no matter the consequence, Jesus' fate was accepted.

Jesus did not die on the cross. He was still alive when they took him down. The authorities said nothing else it would have revealed his greater nature who had expected him to die within the first half day or so. Jesus officially left his projection in the cave later in preparation for undergoing his resurrection into a fully configured fifth dimensional Being of Morontia Substance through frequency assistance from Mary Magdalene. Who remained outside the cave throughout the three day proceedings.

It is a point to remember that the onus of blame should not be put on Pilot, Peter, members of the Sanhedrin, or anyone else individually. Judas Iscariot should not be scapegoat for only doing what he was asked to do in Reality. He did not suspect there could be a crucifixion, he thought he was turning Jesus over to the tax collectors.

The point to remember also is that no one had any more blame for what happened than anybody else. Your non-acceptance in your mass consciousness of the full Christ frequency Jesus was carrying was the problem. Which provided optimum conduit for the negative intelligences in the background to interfere, who did not want to see Christ's successes end their illusionary 'fools in paradise' existence once and for all.

Peter could have chosen a less temperate action to be sure. Pontius Pilot could have shown more jurisprudence. You could have paid a lot closer attention to the mighty urgings of your inner Realities, which had been raising up a cacophony of attention in the presence of the Christ opportunity before you.

Your outer consciousness conditions had not yet been properly cleared enough though, given the very short time in which Jesus had been working with the Apostles and in that these things take time, even for the most ardent. It was your general non acceptance of Jesus as Christ in your midst which provided the conduit for the negatives. Not anything anyone in particular did or did not do.

The inner action of Christ's bestowal was all but fully successful. In the outer action of the bestowal, the original hope had been to at least gain a toe hold against the prevailing negative conditions, which it had. So in the end result the crucifixion was allowed to go ahead.

Following the crucifixion, Jesus successfully resurrected, proving to finality your mentallized illusions about death and proving to finality the capability of the new outer projection physical body to handle the full transmutation of ordinary Matter Substance into the higher frequencies of Morontia. A miracle of miracles in its own right and such capability to become ingredient in the things to come in the new Creation.

Following the crucifixion and after the resurrection, Jesus continued to work for nearly forty years in the fifth dimension while his mammoth disrupted frequency links quietly underwent re-configuration to back upstairs. He projected in visibility from time to time to your third dimensional awareness in places all around the Planet by lowering his frequency of visibility to the third dimensional band of light.

Throughout the bestowal, including the forty years following the resurrection, the full Triune capacity of the Creators was upheld by a triune hook up of John the Divine who stood at the right side of Christ, John the Baptist who stood at the left side of Christ, and Jesus and Mary themselves as Christ in the middle.

John the Divine upheld the Intelligence factor of the Father, John the Baptist upheld the Substance factor of the Mother, and Jesus and Mary stood together as the Christ Energy Factor of the Only Begotten Son/Daughter. After the death of John the Baptist, James the brother of Jesus stood in as proxy.

John the Divine was asked to incarnate a century later as the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurilius to try and help steer Rome into a more positive direction. Through his inner action he is regarded as one of the greatest emperors in Roman history and is numbered among the five good emperors.

He also stands out as one of the greatest intellectual rulers in Western Civilization. He was impressed with a firm desire for peace which manifested itself in prolific philosophic and poetic writings which he quietly handed out to trusted friends and allies within the Roman Senate.

In his domestic policy, he was a champion of the poor for whom he founded schools, orphanages, hospitals, and alleviated the burden of taxes. He also tried to humanize criminal laws and the treatment of slaves by their masters. He was also particularly concerned with public welfare and even sold off most of his personal possessions to try and lessen the effects of famine and plague in the empire.

Through outer consciousness acquired conditions of the Roman State on the other hand, John the Divine, who had been undergoing grooming to become a positive Son of  the Solitude in Atlantis before being taken out of his outer projection by an untimely archaeological mishap, had been forced to hide his spirituality for the most part at the risk of instant death. Who came to relish the coliseum and did not dispose well towards Christians.

Such are the risks undertaken by you anytime in an incarnation within Earth's current turbulent time line conditions regardless of past, present, or Soul Atom attributions. Once a Saint always a Saint only works in the higher dimensions. And until the last of the vestige lesser conditions on Earth are finally translated away once and for all and all of you are working back again in the total Christ glory of the Triune Beings by which you were brought into Creation as Children of the Creators, so it will remain.   

Continued  -  Starrgram 24

By the way, the home page is littered with interesting pieces.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thankyou so much peacock7.  That helps clarify things.  Thank you also for posting information and the link for Stargram23,24.  Great information to pull things together.  I have to read it over again.  A lot of information and some of it is new to me.   Peace and Love.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

No problem Don'twalkaway.  Sharing is one of the reasons we are here.  I love this MAN'S LAUGHTER trial.  Good one Souza.

"Let the sunshine (Light) in - deed."

I think Michael has known of a lot of future events that some of us have recently started learning about.  For instance, in my opinion when he sang about "making the world a better place by healing it (Earth)", I think he meant as it pertained to this one and the next one.

Interesting piece below.

[blink]Why the Moon Must be Removed[/blink]

"I have left one very important aspect of the magnetic pole shift for the end. The moon, as some may know, is an artificial satellite and has been placed by the Anunnaki in orbit as to create dark negative energies and increase the density of our planet. It has a very negative overall impact on the human ethereal fields and influence to a large extent the functioning of the three lower chakras, which are responsible for the human sexual, carnal, and other compulsive actions. Most of the human karma on this planet has been engendered by the three lower chakras of the incarnated entities. All wars, atrocities, and other crimes are driven by the energies of the lower human chakras.

In the past, the Orion Empire had huge bases on the moon, from where it controlled earth and humanity. These bases were taken over by the Forces of Light two years ago, as I have written in my essay "Why the Many Delays in the Ascension Scenario"   For this reason, the moon must be removed from the earth's orbit, when the magnetic pole shift has taken place. This artificial satellite of the Dark Forces no longer comply with the harmonious high frequency energies from the 4th and 5th dimensions that will flood earth after the shift. This operation is also necessary, as otherwise the new vertical position of the planet's axis with respect to the sun`s plane could not be established and maintained.

Now, brethren, all these deep surgical and cosmetic operations of the earth`s crust of truly cosmic proportions will take place in the course of this year. If you were so emotionally stirred by the small comet Elenin and its association with one of the many mother ships of the GF that are positioned around our planet, how would your react to these apocalyptic news?

Therefore I ask you to join my opinion that, notwithstanding these cataclysmic events, the First Wave of Ascended human Masters will be the actual key event for humanity that  will show the way how to overcome the physical calamities and proceed indomitably on the way to mass Ascension. And please do not commence to ponder and quarrel about which changes will come first, and what part of the globe will be more devastated, as you have done extensively with such trivialities as the comet Elenin. Think instead about your redemption, which is Ascension."

P.S. - Diane Ross is performing (touring) all over the US here lately.  Last week she sang her heart out the night of the first day of the trial.  NOT!  Anyway, one writer reviewed her concert and mentioned that her last costume change was very Cosmic, as it simulated two galaxies colliding.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  MANHATTAN huh?

Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 12:35:37 PM by peacock7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just wanted to *bump* this thread for anyone interested in reading the posts and/or sharing their own thoughts.  I made mention of this thread in the Nov 11 thread because several members were bringing up great points that tie in with things discussed in this thread...but I couldn't find the thread/link when I posted about it. 

I find these theories fascinating and would love to read more people's thoughts on them. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I will only add to this post by quoting "Michaels own words"......please enjoy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BqKgPHYRQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF1O6md5cJI[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:16:48 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and also

Are you Listening... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Think about it please..
What if Mj was really dead on june 25 th 2009 BUT hoax also exists . What if MJ wasn't only human but he really was ARCHANGEL MICHAEL. Think about it cause you have to think outside the box and expose AL theories . Is it a coincidence that MJ and Jesus Christ were both born of a father named JOSEPH and katherine equal " pure " in hebrew. Is it a coincidence that MJ is the 7th child ? is it a coincidence that he is the only one gifted of several talents ALL are PERFECTION Dance, sing, even he can draw...  is it a coincidence that his name is MICHAEL JACKSON ( oth 7 letters) traducted as Who is like god the son of Jacob? is it a coincidencee that he's the only one who has VITILIGO. remember, Vitiligo touch only 2% of the whole world!!
Maybe michael kne when he was going to die, for a very long time before. because MJ is connected with god and higher source so it could be a theorie. then, maybe he decided to create a fake hoax ( a hoax within a hoax) in order to find some believers on june 25 th , and also denounce all injustice ( bad justice, bad government etc..)  So, what if he really died on june 25th  the same as jesus did too ? On the same day, family and knowers created the hoax at the same time , this could explain why there was 2 ambulances for exemple. i'm sorry for my bad english :s . They showed us the fake pictures and video on TV and HID all real proof that mj was really dead  BUT if he  really is the Archangel Michael, family KNOWS that he will resurrect very soon. this could explain " we are going to see the king". or when latoya wrote on the funeral book that she is impatient to see his brother on this earth AGAIN.
watch this please
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  You can CLEARLY see how paris cried!

I saw, blanket, paris, prince, katherine, jermaine, and others CRY during the memoria. pictures don't lie. these are not FAKE tears. MJ is really dead at the moment BUT will resurect. and finallly this theorie can explain " the man you've never seen before" . And Although,  When JC resurected, he had a new body, he came with an other form, an younger and beautiful body. the spiritual body .
What if mj will resurrect the same as jesus did? with  a YOUNGER nody, with his spiritual body !!
this could explain WHY all movies , books , cds came out since 2011 show us ONLY mj pictures of thriller era why not after? will he come back with this apparence?
I just think it's an embedeed structure.

I am not going to call you delusional like Gina, and I think that Gina should be careful with her wording here, most definitely since it's an empty statement without any argumentation, but that aside...

The following is true, I did not make up any of it. I am my parent's first child, like Jesus was. My father is a carpenter, Jesus' father was a carpenter. My mother's name is Maria and she was born in September which makes her a virgin, Jesus' mother was called Maria and she was a virgin. My first name has 7 letters and my first, middle and last name combined make 21, or 777. If the world will go down this spiral at the speed it is going now, I will probably even die at the same age as He did. So if you look at it that way (name coincidences etc.), I actually have more in common with Jesus than Michael has. That's about it with the common things I share with Jesus, but you get my point.

Although I know that atheists will probably click away after reading just a few words, I truly hope that they will read this and watch the videos I will post. It might change your mind...

Warning: this will be a long post and reading it and watching all the videos may take you days, but can also change your way of thinking in a good way. Credits go to my Bible teacher, who will probably say that the credits go to God, which is most likely true.

Since a few moths I have been studying the Bible pretty intensely, and learned that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Before becoming human, Jesus was known as Archangel Michael:

The 'voice' of The Son raising the dead
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." (John 5:25-29)

The 'voice' of the archangel raising the dead
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (Thessalonians 4:16)

Of course you could say that it could be any of the archangels, but in my opinion there is just one archangel: Michael. Some believe there are more, but Gabriel for example, is never referred to as archangel in the Bible, but only as angel. Thessalonians 4:16 says THE archangel, not AN archangel, which also indicates that there is just one archangel. One archangel would make sense, since it means either 'lead angel' or leader of the angels. Why would you have two leaders of a group? It doesn't even have to mean the archangel is an angel himself, although Jesus is being referred to as angel in the Bible (Galatians 4:14).

Daniel 12:1-2:

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt."

This indicates the second coming (of Christ). "...the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people" tells us that Michael is very important and who other than God (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) himself stand for the people? And also, who would be leader of the angels? It would make the most sense that The Father would make His own Son the leader, instead of any other angel. We all know how angels can rebel against God (Lucifer anyone?). So such an important position would not be given to just any angel in my opinion.

Jesus also said this in Luke 10:18;

"And he said unto them, I beheld (saw) Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

Satan (or Lucifer) was cast out of Heaven before mankind was created, which means Jesus had a divine existence thousands of years before he lived on earth, because apparently he was there to see it happening.

So unless you think Michael is another human existence of Jesus (archangel Michael) and thus part of the Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), Michael can not be Archangel Michael. If he would be, then God decided to change his script (the Bible) and we know from the Bible itself, that he would not do that:

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Matthew 24:35)

What seems more likely is that Michael (MJ) wants to help God in the final battle between good and evil. If there is anyone on planet earth that would be able to help God gathering the army for that (the 144,000), then it would be him because he is known and loved all over the world. That would not mean that he will be the leader of that army, because that will be Michael the archangel (Jesus):

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (Revelation 19:11-16)

That gives another meaning to Michael's Army of Love, right? And since God = Love, we could also say: Michael's Army of God.

I must say that for a long time I have thought that the concept of the 144,000 was an unfair one. Why just 144,000? Are there only 144,000 out of those billions of people that are good enough? But I have read the book of Revelation again, and it seems that the 144,000 that are mentioned there, are merely those who are especially chosen for the battle. They were redeemed from earth (Revelation 14:3), which indicates that those 144,000 are alive on earth when they are sealed. There are many people on earth who would be worthy to be one of the 144,000 of God, but they already died. Would that mean that they will not be saved by God, merely because they are already dead? That doesn't make much sense. I think Mother Theresa and Lady Diana (to name just two) would have deserved to be saved as well. Revelation is not easy to read, but what I understood from it, is that the great tribulation will not begin until God has sealed his servants:

"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand." (Revelation 7:1-8)

This is Revelation 7, there are 22 chapters. If the 144,000 were the only ones chosen by God to be saved, then we would find them mentioned as being sealed later on in the book. But what I understood from it, is that not everyone will be sealed with either the mark of the beast, or of God. I think most will NOT be sealed. Those who are not sealed and will be faithful and loyal to God, will be written down in his book, those who will follow the beast, will not. Those not sealed will be tested during the great tribulation and they will have a choice when that time comes. The ones that will get the seal of the beast, will probably be sealed before that, as well as the 144,000, who will likely be sealed before the great tribulation and will be part of God's army to fight against the beast.

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:1-6)

So it seems that all will die in the final days (when the 144,000 battle against evil), and those who are not marked by the beast (will not worship or follow him) will be resurrected to live in the Millenium (first resurrection). But after those 1000 years, Satan will be set loose again and he will deceive the people again:

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." (Revelation 20:7-9)

That could mean that is a second and final test to see who is really faithful, because the dead (those who died before this battle), will not be resurrected until after the Millenium, when there will be a new earth:

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."(Revelation 20:12-15)

So everyone that ever lived, will be judged at the end of the Millennium. Those worthy will get eternal life and live in the new earth, the rest will be cast into the "lake of fire", whatever that may be. So apparently you will not have to be one of the 144,000 to be saved. The 144,000 are the soldiers of love (God) who will fight in the final battle against Satan. This will require a group of very strong people, both mentally and physically.

Many will say that what is written in the Bible, is pure BS or should not be taken literally. When I was young I thought the first was true (Bible being total BS), when I got older I thought it should not be taken literally, but since I have been studying it, I canged my mind again and think that most of it IS literal, with exception of a few things maybe (certain visions or parallels for example). Many of the things in the Bible seem impossible, like people being 900 years old in the beginning, God creating the earth in 6 days (rested on the seventh), and I had many questions about that, like how a creationist (for example) could explain the Dinosaurs living 65 million years ago plus many others. I saw some of the videos of Kent Hovind (who is in prison at the moment, hmmmm) and of Ron Wyatt (ridiculed for his archeological discoveries (many of them), and dead at 66, hmmmmm) and I was amazed. Kent Hovind was a science teacher, and therefore doesn't only want to make you believe certain things because the Bible says so, he actually backs up his claims with scientific evidence. Turns out that creation and science go hand in hand. I am at part 5 now, haven't watched them all yet (they are pretty long). Part 4 (lies in the textbooks) shows why Michael decided to have the kids home-teached. The oldest ones have now enough knowledge to go to school, Blanket might not have (yet), that is probably why he still is being home-teached. Just watch it, he has a great sense of humor and I promise you will not get bored.

Age of the Earth
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY[/youtube]

Garden of Eden
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRSBGD7vbA[/youtube]

Dinosaurs
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQIF7Yh3hI[/youtube]

Lies In The Textbooks
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8GgrUposII[/youtube]

Dangers of Evolution
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKqWmtc6zY[/youtube]

Hovind Theory
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0rj-TEx4o[/youtube]

Questions and Answers
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAnrMHU0hw[/youtube]

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is stupid
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM[/youtube]

Here is a video of Ron Wyatt's discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah (Divine judgment was then passed upon Sodom and Gomorrah along with two other cities that were completely consumed by fire and brimstone.) Many believe that this never literally happened, probably because they can't believe it. But the fact that you have never seen anything like that happen, doesn't mean it didn't, or the fact that you don't believe it, doesn't make it non-existent. Ron Wyatt shows that this most likely DID happen, all those years ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQHQ992Wnw[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkoSJt6xfY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwTVFk1HK3Y[/youtube]

BTW: Ron's documentary about his discovery of the Ark of the Covenant and the garden tomb (tomb Jesus was buried in before his resurrection) is amazing, you should watch it as well, it's also on YouTube.

Michael said: It's all for love... We have come up with so many different things to figure out what he meant with that, it's most likely the most simple and literal meaning: It's all for God.
Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:55:22 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions