PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Jermaine on CNN
September 16, 2011, 08:03:27 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you noticed Jermaines shirt the front has a upside down triangle.

Very good catch ShyBleu and he is wearing a red shirt like the one Michael wore in Liberian Girl video. ;)

Jermaine replied to someone who questioned what he said on twitter:

From BellaMichael777: @jermjackson5  Great interview, Jermaine.  U said alot but I liked when you said this:  He's (MJ) well protected. We know where he is...

From Jermaine: @BellaMichael777 we do know where he is and that he's well protected: heaven, and protected by God

as I said... I always want to see the whole context

The whole context is NOT necessary for us Anna. That's the reason why we were asked to READ BTW THE LINES. Even the Jacksons wrote it in their tweets. That's the purpose. When you get the whole context you also get the parts they say for non-believers and MJ haters and the entire world who still think that Michael is gone for real. That's not what we need to focus on.
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:04:59 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 09:23:31 AM
wow good catch,i did not notice that at first.this is getting good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

September 16, 2011, 09:52:31 AM
SOO, we haved on the BACKground:

Music Keys and deep on the hallway - Closed Door.

But whats up with Van Gough selfportraite after he cut his ear- right inFRONT/center of the screen between Jermaine and Pierse?? :o
Should we can translate that MJ( as artist) is WACHIN us??

P.S. TheMoonIsDancindg -->  And right after, a big title "He Faked His Own Death!" coming up next!
Can we have screenshot ,please!
I apologize, I'm not very computer savvy. I can show you on Dr. Drew's website what I'm talking about, kind of...
This is the story that followed right behind 'Michael Jackson death trial' story:

Did anyone else happen to see it last night as well?!?
It made me jump up from the couch and scream lol.

I have his twitter where he says he shows both stories in the same episode.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on Twitter  @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login discusses the similarities between the very rich and very poor when it comes to pathology, crime, and even murder. Tonight @ 9. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 6:18 pm ET September 15, 2011 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  Tonight: @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will also talk to John Boyd who faked his own death to avoid prison. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 5:37 pm ET September 15, 2011 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  Casey Anthony ordered to pay law enforcement $97,000, judge rules You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 3:36 pm ET September 15, 2011 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  Tonight @ 9: @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login talks to one Dr. Conrad Murray's patients who claims Dr. Murray is a "loving soul." who is wrongfully charged.   Nevermind the Casey Anthony tweet, he is just talking about it on Twitter. Pay attention to the @DrDrewHLN in tweet.

Hope this helps, sorry I couldn't get a screenshot.
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:54:05 AM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 09:57:11 AM

From BellaMichael777: @jermjackson5  Great interview, Jermaine.  U said alot but I liked when you said this:  He's (MJ) well protected. We know where he is...

From Jermaine: @BellaMichael777 we do know where he is and that he's well protected: heaven, and protected by God

Oh, Jermaine you're a quick thinker ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 16, 2011, 10:09:41 AM

Very good catch ShyBleu and he is wearing a red shirt like the one Michael wore in Liberian Girl video. ;)

The whole context is NOT necessary for us Anna. That's the reason why we were asked to READ BTW THE LINES. Even the Jacksons wrote it in their tweets. That's the purpose. When you get the whole context you also get the parts they say for non-believers and MJ haters and the entire world who still think that Michael is gone for real. That's not what we need to focus on.
If you read between the lines in what Jermaine said, what do you get from it? I get mysterious talking and all, but here he literally says that Michael is in Heaven and that that his life on Earth was good. Why emphasize on his life on Earth as he really is not on this earth anymore?I really don't see how this can have another meaning. If you twist words too much, then they can have whatever meaning you wish them to have. I mean I need some logic. It's not like someone says "no" and I take it as "yes" just because I want to. You know what I mean? If I don't find logic, I feel as I'm delusional, and that feeling makes me loose all ground, and because of this I can never put base on anything. I'm talking about what he said here and in the interview- how can you read this between the lines and also at the same time to mean something possible? 

What did you understand from Jermaine's twitts? How do you take them?
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:22:13 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 16, 2011, 10:29:12 AM
I think Jermaine's tweet is beside the point.  He had to backtrack for what he said on Piers' show.  I was watching when he said it and of course he had to "clarify" after the fact.  He wanted to say the words for us believers and anyone else who may be questioning the circumstances surrounding Michael's "death".  The important part is that he said it.  (about Michael being protected and knowing where he is).  He knew he would get the chance to explain himself on twitter after the fact but he said it for us, to us, knowing we'd recognize the truth in his words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 10:34:49 AM
I think Jermaine's tweet is beside the point.  He had to backtrack for what he said on Piers' show.  I was watching when he said it and of course he had to "clarify" after the fact.  He wanted to say the words for us believers and anyone else who may be questioning the circumstances surrounding Michael's "death".  The important part is that he said it.  (about Michael being protected and knowing where he is).  He knew he would get the chance to explain himself on twitter after the fact but he said it for us, to us, knowing we'd recognize the truth in his words.

I believe so, too.
I wish people would just believe.
Use your imagnitaion, don't go word by word. Jermaine has slipped up so much, I'm starting to worry about his balance lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 16, 2011, 10:46:24 AM

yes, I understand, ok, let aside the tweets, but he actually said this in the interview:

"Jermaine: Michael has done so much good, so many good deeds, that he's well protected, we know where he is, it hurts everyday, it hurts my mother, it hurts my brothers, it hurts the fans, but the life he lived on this earth it was a good life, but it was also a bad life because they were after him"

He says "the life he lived on earth". Maybe it's only me who can't see it...
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:48:30 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 10:51:58 AM

I agree...and what he said on twitter, after the fact, is NOT what he said in the interview.  There was no mention of heaven or God in his initial answer during the interview.  Although I can't be positive...it's not a far stretch to believe that Jermaine was given/asked for the interview questions in advance...especially if you believe this is a hoax.  Therefore, I tend to think that his responses were thought of prior to the interview, at the least...rehearsed in order to get clues/keys/messages out to us, at the most.

On it's own...if we had absolutely nothing else from Jermaine, or the rest of the family, these past 2+ years...then it would be easy to dismiss as he just wasn't 'clear' on what he meant when he said "he's protected...we know where he is"...and we are simply misinterpreting it.  But it's not a 'stand-alone' comment that we've had from Jermaine...there's a LONG trail of crumbs from him.  In THAT context...what he said not only makes perfect-sense 'hoax-wise'....it gives me comfort to hear it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 16, 2011, 10:58:42 AM
@Anna...Sorry, I just reread what you wrote and maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to say.

Do you mean...Mike is dead because Jermaine said he's in heaven, protected by God...so all of 'this' (the hoax) is a lie?

Or, do you mean...Jermaine meant it symbolically...as in Michael is no longer 'on this earth' (he's dead, but not really...kinda thing)...and is now somehow protected by God in order to fulfill His mission?

I can 'see' the second being plausible...it's just too far into the 'game' to 'see' the first.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

_Anna_

September 16, 2011, 11:05:28 AM
@Anna...Sorry, I just reread what you wrote and maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to say.

Do you mean...Mike is dead because Jermaine said he's in heaven, protected by God...so all of 'this' (the hoax) is a lie?

Or, do you mean...Jermaine meant it symbolically...as in Michael is no longer 'on this earth' (he's dead, but not really...kinda thing)...and is now somehow protected by God in order to fulfill His mission?

I can 'see' the second being plausible...it's just too far into the 'game' to 'see' the first.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Jermaine has said many things, this is not the worst he's ever said, but still it doesn't make me feel good at all... What I mean is that he talks like Michael is really gone, not anymore, only in spirit in Heaven. That's what makes me feel bad about what he says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 11:12:58 AM
@Anna...I know where you're coming from and I know you mean well.  But stop looking at each 'tree' separately....and start to take in the whole forest.  It's much more beautiful when you zoom out....although the 'zooming in' served its purpose well.  And I mean that with L.O.V.E.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

September 16, 2011, 12:01:53 PM
Van Gogh in the background  /overreacting/

your right Forst, what's the purpose of that painting hanging there, it's like it even don't belong there.
and why a FAKE van Gogh painting?And there's a little picture in the left corner below.

I wonder if these previous posts may shine some light as to why a Van Gogh self portrait is hanging there  :ugeek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 16, 2011, 02:27:54 PM

yes, I understand, ok, let aside the tweets, but he actually said this in the interview:

"Jermaine: Michael has done so much good, so many good deeds, that he's well protected, we know where he is, it hurts everyday, it hurts my mother, it hurts my brothers, it hurts the fans, but the life he lived on this earth it was a good life, but it was also a bad life because they were after him"

He says "the life he lived on earth". Maybe it's only me who can't see it...

Anna, do you believe Front's connection with the family? If you believe it, then do you think the family is playing with us and for what reasons? When I watch Jermaine's interview, what I get is "Michael is protected (by the FBI or other federals) and I know where he is ( He knows where Michael is at that moment). This is what I get from Jermaine. I do not care if he says Michael is in heaven. I KNOW as a fact that he is alive. After all of the things happened, all of the things we have found, I believe that we all should be sure that he is alive. I really do not understand why you are still skeptical.

You need to be strong and keep your faith because you will need it during the trial. If you're feeling disappointed and sad with Jermaine now, I don't know what you will do during the trial. It's going to be harder than now. Make up your mind, and strengthen your faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

September 16, 2011, 02:31:17 PM
Van Gogh in the background 

your right Forst, what's the purpose of that painting hanging there, it's like it even don't belong there.
and why a FAKE van Gogh painting?And there's a little picture in the left corner below.

I did not want to put anything out there about the van Gogh painting so strategically placed, but...

The Paris Sunflowers
van Gogh drew a series of sunflower paintings in the late 1800s.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also,

Michael Jackson's children have remained out of the spotlight since their You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in January, but now there's a chance they could become the next YouTube sensations.

Webcam videos featuring Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8 (but not Prince, 13), have been leaked online and posted to the site.

In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Paris looks at the camera and whines, "Monkey, please help."

Blanket, who is known for being the shyest of Michael's kids, reveals his extroverted side in videos where he enthusiastically You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with cousin Donte (one of Jermaine Jackson's sons), and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He also makes several mentions of "Mike Wazowski," presumably a reference to the one-eyed creature from Monsters, Inc.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal