Re: You Are Not Alone
September 15, 2011, 06:27:05 PM
hmmm so Michael played dead even during the victory tour...AND it involved spiders  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"...one of my brother's two giant spiders crawled electronically onstage to eat him, trapping him under its legs. Michael played dead. He was lifted on to a table covered with a bed sheet. When Randy pulled that sheet away, he had vanished into thin air. If there was one element of the show that Michael wanted to get just right, it was this moment....Randy kept pulling the sheet too hard, too soon. Sometimes, you could still see Michael...I'm pleased to report that Randy eventually nailed it, proving that magic is just as much about timing as music is"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 15, 2011, 07:26:49 PM
ok I got to the Word to the Badd part. Here's what happened:

Jermaine hadn't spoken to Michael in awhile because he had never returned his phone calls. One day he saw on the television that he was hospitalized for chest pains in 1990 so he went to the hospital to visit him. It turned out it was actually for severe headaches (probably from the burn accident and he was being administered demerol through an IV). While he was there, Jermaine told Michael how excited he was that he was signed to work with LaFace Records with producers Babyface and La Reid. After he left the hospital, the record company said there would be a delay in his album. He constantly called back but received no answer until three months later and said that they had decided to work with a new artist for the time being. And when he asked who it was, he found out it was Michael. Apparently, La Reid and Babyface never worked things out with Michael because Michael always wanted his audio engineer/producer Bruce Swedien to be present and Michael decided not to use their songs. As a result, La Reid and Babyface wrote "Word to the Badd" and shared it with Jermaine. Jermaine went to the studio and the producers wanted to include a new verse that they had written:
          Reconstructed/ Been abducted/ Don't know who you are/ Once you were made/ You changed your shade/ was your color     wrong?

Jermaine said he didn't agree with the lyrics but he agreed with the anger provoked by them at the time. He never intended for this version of the song to be released. He recorded another version with the same hook but with all the innuendo about Michael removed but the version about Michael had been leaked.

They hashed it out and Michael was obviously upset. Jermaine blamed that he had been distant for 8 years and Michael argued that he still didn't deserve that song. Jermaine said he didn't write it but then Michael pointed out that he put his voice to it. However, they eventually made up and as a result, Michael attended more family functions.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

September 15, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
Okay I just started to read this and I'm only on the first couple of pages and yes "the yellow brick road" which was in alot of the hoax videos and Hollywood!!!! But what got me thinking that this is another book of clues is the front cover even before you open the book. This is what I think  Michael is hiding behind a RED band which reminds of TII RED curtain "the final curtain"  and that Michael is telling us he is going into hiding then when you take the cover off MICHAEL reappears like a BAM. This could mean the COMEBACK!!! Now also Jermaine said in a interview with Chris Conelly that "yes I told you this book has surprises" So lets all read on and see what else we can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 03:27:08 AM
Alright, I'm almost finished. I'm on the last chapter and I will try and detail it tomorrow because I'm tired but I can tell you the trial parts were definitely a tearjerker. But I just had to show you guys this quote:

"That same summer, Michael received a set of documents that made sense of everything, he said...those documents were sufficient to convince Michael that there had been a deliberate plan by named individuals to 'solicit other attorneys, vendors, and creditors' to file lawsuits that would have forced him into involuntary bankruptcy. He immediately instructed his new legal team to investigate and explore his rights. He also wanted the documents forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General...I don't know what happened to those documents -- after his death, a lot of things simply disappeared."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 03:31:22 AM
And you know how there have been a lot of connections made between Michael and Willy Wonka. Well apparently he wanted to play Willy Wonka in Tim Burton's movie but because of the allegations in 2003, the role went to Johnny Depp.  And he called it his "dream role."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveIsForever

September 16, 2011, 08:13:24 AM
[author=MichaelsAngel

He shared a unique association with the people he called his 'soldiers of love.'"
[/quote]

:) Does the book or more Jermaine mention Captain EO? if so what context? (sorry for asking am waiting for royal mail to get their delivery van into first gear so i to can  read with you all also.

Awww i cannot wait to get this book so many lovely extracts from jermaine you all are putting here

Posted by: MichaelsAngel
« on: September 15, 2011, 05:28:17 PM
He also wanted to know what the fans talked about  /quote]

Is jermaine saying that michael didn't know or that michael didn't understand what was talked about? ... .

"That same summer'Michael received a set of documents that made sense of everything'/quote] ...Is Jermaine going way back 2000-2002 or  a more recent summer, before  2009? or the summer of 2009

Guess without actually reading the book i cannot put the words into meaning like yourselves who are reading the book, reading for myself and reading from the net is completely different. Thank you for sharing
Much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"When you're down and out and there's no hope at all. If you just believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come, when we all stand together as one..."♥ We love you Michael ♥
☆☆☆ ARMY OF ❤Լ.Ơ.Ɣ.Є❤⑦⑦⑦ ☆

September 16, 2011, 12:42:35 PM
I am enjoying this book ...and its FUNNY how all the things you pointed out, I had put little flags on those pages to point out. It IS very well written.
I am very confused though..
Sometimes I think its Mike writing this book.

Its starting to make me think he may really be gone, God I am sooo confused. After years of this I am  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

finfin

September 16, 2011, 12:59:28 PM
These images of Jermaine with look alikes of Michael, the first one at the booksigning in London makes me think  WTF??  Ha ha! it is so funny to be able to pose with look alikes of my "dead" brother

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

September 16, 2011, 01:44:46 PM
^Well, they are honoring Michael by imitating him.
Maybe he sees it that way :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 16, 2011, 01:46:43 PM
I don't want to be mean but I simply don't and either won't ever understand what's in these guys' heads (nothing, I suppose) to do a make up like this, like they are literally trying to draw a face on their face. They are simply ridiculous. When on earth Michael looks like this? I fail to understand.

When I saw the photo I was like 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 01:50:52 PM
LOL @ Anna!

lolol/

I guess its the Love that counts ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 01:53:43 PM
[author=MichaelsAngel

He shared a unique association with the people he called his 'soldiers of love.'"

:) Does the book or more Jermaine mention Captain EO? if so what context? (sorry for asking am waiting for royal mail to get their delivery van into first gear so i to can  read with you all also.

Awww i cannot wait to get this book so many lovely extracts from jermaine you all are putting here

He only mentions it in passing...he talks about how they practiced at a rehearsal studio owned by Francis Ford Coppola, the director of Caption E.O. and that's it
« on: September 15, 2011, 05:28:17 PM
He also wanted to know what the fans talked about  /quote]

Is jermaine saying that michael didn't know or that michael didn't understand what was talked about? ... .

He ment it that Michael didn't know what we were talking about. It was in the context of how fans would sit outside of his hotel room and him and Michael sometimes watched them out the window and wondered what they talked about

"That same summer'Michael received a set of documents that made sense of everything'/quote] ...Is Jermaine going way back 2000-2002 or  a more recent summer, before  2009? or the summer of 2009

It was the summer of 2006, after the trial

Guess without actually reading the book i cannot put the words into meaning like yourselves who are reading the book, reading for myself and reading from the net is completely different. Thank you for sharing
Much love
[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 01:54:57 PM
Ok I’ve finished the book. I waited till the end to write about this because I was waiting to see the picture but Jermaine talked about a disguise that Michael used to see one of Jermaine’s concerts during Michael’s Bad era and it was the only one in which Jermaine couldn’t recognize that it was Michael. They called it Uncle Willy and Jermaine said that he included a photo in the book so that we could see just how unrecognizable he was but in my version there was never any photo. So if anyone has the hard copy version and it’s in there, it would be great if you could post it.

It went into the child allegations but I’m going to focus on the events leading up to his death right now.

Ok so Jermaine goes into very specific detail about Michael’s debt and this was how Tohme-Tohme came into the picture. In 2008, Michael was already preparing for some kind of comeback but he wanted to get his finances in order and he was going to lose his ranch if he didn’t pay off his $23 million ranch loan.  If he lost the ranch, Jermaine said it would be a domino affect and he would eventually lose his catalogue (I can go into the specifics of the business side of it, if you guys want but I didn’t know if it was that important). So Jermaine remembered Tohme-Tohme when he had approached him previously to fund Jermaine and Michael’s idea of “Crystal City,” which was basically a huge city of hotels, a mall, golf course, parade, lights, etc. “Crystal City” obviously never went through because the ranch became more important but in the end they paid off the loan. Afterwards, they went through Michael’s finances and it turns out that Sony was “docking exorbitant amounts for such things as stationary;” $150,000 a month on security, $150,000 a month on flowers etc. “Michael was the classic example of cash-poor asset-rich: his Sony-ATV catalogue share was worth $500 million, his own MIJAC music $85 million, the now saved ranch $66.8 million, and personal possessions, art and antiques were estimated at $20 million” but he only had about $600,000 accessible in cash.

Michael signed a contract with AEG that would “cement his future.” It guaranteed a minimum payment of $36.5 million with possible a potential of $300 million and a $15 million payment that Michael was going to use on the down payment of his dream home in Las Vegas. Jermaine said that Michael had always wanted to do the tour. He had a 5 year plan that included This Is It tours, extra tours, the half-time show at the Superbowl (which the Black Eyed Peas eventually did), he would retire from music at 55 and then go into movies.  Jermaine said this is why the This Is It dancers were contracted for two years (to do the extra tours). Interestingly, the contract also called for 3 movies. He said that Michael didn’t care to do the 50 shows, however, he wanted things to be on his own terms. And so far he didn’t like some of the costumes, and the people (he wanted LaVelle Smith Jr. instead of Travis Payne…Greg Phillingains instead of Michael Bearden as the musical director, etc.) and he planned to change everything his way while he was in London and Jermaine said that that is why Michael seemed disinterested in the tour during the meetings.

Interestingly, he said Michael was not happy when AEG brought back Frank Dileo or John Branca.

Ok this is really long...I'll go into the rest of the stuff later...I need a break  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2011, 02:52:42 PM
Oh.....
I'm too poor for that!
lol
Guess im off to the bookstore with my broke a$$
lolol/ well it was a birthday gift

but I'm reading through it and the first part is very emotional...it's talking about the trial and this one moment where Michael completely breaks down after he had fallen, hurt his back and is in the hospital. It's really hard to read and imagine what he went through. Michael removed his jacket, showing his bare chest, and goes "Look at me!...Look at me! I'm the most misunderstood person in the world." (pg. 12) and then Jermaine goes into very specific detail what his skin looks like from the vitiligo because Michael had hid the extent of it from them until then.

I'm crying like a baby after reading this. Michael  :cry: :cry: <33

I am very interested in that book. Jermaine loves Michael and he surely has a lot to say about his brother that we are not awared of.

We are back in point 0, Joe vs Joseph, so once again  :oops: isn´t Joe the short version of the name Joseph? If yes, then is the same name, not different.

They may be the same name, but you can't use any "short versions" or nicknames on documents that are as important as death certificates & autopsies. Birth certificates too, so I wonder why the kids' birth certificates say Joseph...?  suspicious//
Maybe the certificates are just false copies that were made for the media only.  bangbang

lolol/ lolol/ I had to share this story. Ok so Jermaine is in bed with a girl in the room that he shares with Michael:

"'I love how you stroke my thighs,' she continued, '...you're real gentle...' I'm not stroking your thighs. '...it feels good," she whispered. I peeked open my eyes and maneuvered my head to take a sly look down the bed, and that's when I saw it--Michael's arm, reaching up and over from underneath the bed, his hand circling her thigh...'She got some real creamy thighs!' he [Michael] said"

:lol: :lol: :lol: he's such a little stud

:lol: :lol: :lol: They re-enacted that in the Jacksons: an american dream. I never knew he actually did that !  :lol: :lol: Oh my gosh, i cant breathe!

& yeah, i also think it's weird how Jermaine is posing with MJ impersonators. How can he be with someone that looks very similar to his dead brother?  :shock:
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:02:44 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 16, 2011, 03:01:57 PM
lolol/ lolol/ I had to share this story. Ok so Jermaine is in bed with a girl in the room that he shares with Michael:

"'I love how you stroke my thighs,' she continued, '...you're real gentle...' I'm not stroking your thighs. '...it feels good," she whispered. I peeked open my eyes and maneuvered my head to take a sly look down the bed, and that's when I saw it--Michael's arm, reaching up and over from underneath the bed, his hand circling her thigh...'She got some real creamy thighs!' he [Michael] said"

:lol: :lol: :lol: he's such a little stud

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing the details of the book. It sounds interesting and fun. I think I'm gonna buy it.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions