You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where did you get this pic applehead?
The wheels are different from the original two pics! and so are the shoes?
Is this really on the same day?

Moon the picture is not form the same day,but a different day in the same year,2008.I got the picture looking on internet and believe it or not I was like  OMG!,when I saw the DINOSAUR in the picture.I know the connection with Paris tweet,but isn't this strange how all the things are CONNECTED?????I feel like I'm going nuts  /pull hair/ and this is TWILIGHT ZONE,lol!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Good interviews, loving Jermaine setting the record straight, thanks for posting! (Don't get worried people if MJ doesn't come back with the trial - Jermaine may have just warned us.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

At the end of the 2nd interview;
"whatever happens, it´s not going to bring Michael back"  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

I don't know what to say about this as I don't want to listen to it. Everytime I hear Jermaine talking it makes me feel horrible. His way of inventing and his tragic way of seeing everything simply makes me feel horrible. He doesn't cease to say that Michael was killed, that there's nothing to do anymore. I can't hear this anymore and I dislike Jermaine for he is too much a money desperate. No matter who likes my opinion or not. This is what I feel and nothing happens to make me change my opinion.

Everytime the family says something like that, it makes me think everything is in our minds only. Why would he say that..?
Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:07:20 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohh guys c'mon now. Michael is still DEAD to the world. Were you expecting Jermaine to make the hoax so obvious? Of course he can not do that. You should read btw the lines. He is still giving out clues. Why on earth would he say "Michael is the Master of Manipulation"? Why need to say that? Because his death is a huge manipulation and the master is on duty again. Remember LisaMarie also said the same thing about Michael. No need to be sad over this interview. Jermaine is doing a great job and playing his part perfectly;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

interesting that he says he put the noi there but did not expect that they would shut him out also.
perhaps there are many details the family doesn't have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

Oh applehead you are my hero!!

Thanks so much for posting this!

@7:50-8:50 they talk about the 2008 Wheelchair pic that I have known all along it was a set up. Just as his death is a set up. He had NO OTHER WAY OUT but death. But Michael loves life too much to die, so he faked it all. If the tabloids want to print lies, MJ just gave them the Biggest lie in history!

Oh, its on like Donkey Kong lol
Im getting this book. I know this book is not for sales and profit! Its all for love ;) ;)

Once again thanks for the interview. I need more now!

Moon are you talking about this pictures printed by THE SUN?  :?:

ONCE the undisputed King of Pop, here frail MICHAEL JACKSON is reduced to using a wheelchair as he approaches his half century.
The singer, who turns 50 on August 29, appears fragile and gaunt as he is wheeled by a minder to a Las Vegas bookshop while wearing pyjamas and slippers.

Jacko hides behind shades, a hat, black scarf and surgical mask, his thin frame visible through the cotton trousers and his pale hands the only part of his body on show.

One onlooker said: “There are constant rumours of a Michael Jackson comeback but it was shocking to see that in reality he is a shadow of his former self.

“He seemed too weak even to get out of the chair to cross the road himself. He stayed in the store for two hours and wheeled himself around in the chair the whole time.

“The skin on his hands was peeling, almost like a snake’s. He kept his mask on all the time. His security man was at his side and nobody approached him. It is really sad.”

Jacko was seen reading in the kids’ section with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris Katherine, ten, and five-year-old Prince Michael II, alias Blanket.

Finally Jacko picked out a box full of books and CDs before his minder paid for them and wheeled him out of the shop.

Sources say the singer often goes out in a wheelchair when he is too weak to walk.

One said: “He has days when he is fine but others when he feels listless and too weak to walk. Then he calls for the wheelchair.

“Usually on those days he also refuses to get dressed, spending all day in his pyjamas.”  /cook/

He claims he has been working on a new album, teaming up with producers including the BLACK EYE PEAS' WILL.I.AM and impresario SIMON FULLER  8-) .

Yet fans are yet to hear even the hint of a new single or any comeback shows.

The troubled star has also battled an addiction to prescription drugs which started during his child molestation trial in 2005.

He was cleared of all charges but Jacko struggled with a fear of facing the public and turned to painkillers dished out by his private nurse.

The star is also believed to be £170million in debt and recently sold his Neverland Ranch  :lol: .
The source added: “Jacko is struggling for money and needs to work. :lol: :shock: :lol:

“There’s huge interest in a comeback, but there are doubts that Jacko can pull it off. He isn’t strong enough — mentally or physically  bangbang .”

Source : The Sun

Clearly Michael learned from the BEST,and LIZ Taylor was one of them  8-) .I'm sure Michael and Liz had a wonderfull time at Neverland,playing and being silly like 2 little kids,lol.

One more thing before I go to bed,this is for you my friends  :lol: ,LOVE YOU!!!!!

...........MJ is on the background..................... lolol/

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions