PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
‘Michael Forever’ tribute concert in trouble, tickets are not selling

Global Live Events failed to get the support of the fanclubs and fans in their attempt to get them on board in a conference call. According to the information we have received they are now in trouble because the concert is not selling out with only one month to go for October 8th.

People who already bought tickets will not be amused to hear that the ticket prices are now reduced with 10 %. Fans who already contacted Global Live Events got the following reply: “Thank you for contacting the Michael Forever Tribute Support Team. We are in the process of contacting all customers regarding the price reduction. We will be in touch soon confirming the information.”.

In addition we found an even more suprising announcement on Ticketmaster.com: Buy 1 get 1 free! Bookable from September 16 2011

We can only conclude that this is a desperate attempt to get the stadium sold out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lolol/ What a surprise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

The public 'at large' is just going to think no-one is interested in MJ any more. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

_Anna_

I cannot believe how unprofessional this looked since day one. I don't know yet how to take it. From outside it looks like a desperate move just for money, because they didn't even include the estate. From the inside, with our eyes, it looks like it is all is so weird and that everything has a second meaning. And no, it's not like people are not interested in Michael. On the contrary - people are too interested in him as to go to a tribute that shows anything than respect towards him:

- the way people can buy the tickets - I haven't seen such thing in my life.
- the way it is all organized - total lack of proffesionalism
- the people to perform. Where are those huge names? Justin Bieber who denied the invite because of his schedule. Gene Simmons?(here I don't need to make any comment). Beyonce, who will not even be there? She will perform through satellite and we are not sure even about that. And these are the huge names? Justin Bieber? (sorry, I still can't believe this shit). Where are those HUGE names?
- they promoted this as one of a kind and a huge even like we never witnessed before -  And how was the promoting? Absolutelly unprofessional for a family who is into music business for more than 45 years.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I do believe that was the purpose. The tribute was never going to happen and they created the excuses for the fans not to buy the tickets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Apparently, at least for now, the tribute will happen. Still no cancellation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

‘Michael Forever’ tribute concert in trouble, tickets are not selling

Global Live Events failed to get the support of the fanclubs and fans in their attempt to get them on board in a conference call. According to the information we have received they are now in trouble because the concert is not selling out with only one month to go for October 8th.

People who already bought tickets will not be amused to hear that the ticket prices are now reduced with 10 %. Fans who already contacted Global Live Events got the following reply: “Thank you for contacting the Michael Forever Tribute Support Team. We are in the process of contacting all customers regarding the price reduction. We will be in touch soon confirming the information.”.

In addition we found an even more suprising announcement on Ticketmaster.com: Buy 1 get 1 free! Bookable from September 16 2011

We can only conclude that this is a desperate attempt to get the stadium sold out.

lolol/ What a surprise!

:lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even if it is a part of the hoax... doesn't it ruin MJ's image????  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

Everytime we read something I see some of you fall in the trap.. This is a hoax, meaning lies, not true.. This is all Michael's doing. This man is jeopardizing his name, and reputation for this hoax, what ever the reason may be. Now his name will not be tarnished once he comes back and exposes everyone who has done him wrong, and the world. So please stop getting upset, and MJ name will be GOLD ONCE  he comes back..
Well in your eyes, how can a tribute for a dead man go on, if the dead man is alive???
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

sandythyme

I think all of this shows the world how much the world loves Michael.  It doesn't make him look bad at all.  I also agree with you All4Love, you really can't have a tribute concert for someone who is not dead.  The point of the tribute was to honor a beautiful man who is supposedly dead....he is not so then you would get into legal issues.  I feel the concert is not going to happen, I am thinking this is the plan.  We will see.  Take care family, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

- the people to perform. Where are those huge names? Justin Bieber who denied the invite because of his schedule. Gene Simmons?(here I don't need to make any comment). Beyonce, who will not even be there? She will perform through satellite and we are not sure even about that. And these are the huge names? Justin Bieber? (sorry, I still can't believe this shit). Where are those HUGE names?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beerchug 2 U thanks for the laughs.

Oh boy, i agree  :lol:

I wonder why on earth did not Michael friends, as Diana Ross i.e, attend to the tribute. Did they get an invitation at all?

Also, the way of selling tickets was just wrong. I am sure that if they would go back to "human prices" as 30$ per ticket like in the old times, and cutting off the middle men, people would be able go to concerts and... enjoy as well.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beerchug 2 U thanks for the laughs.

Oh boy, i agree  :lol:

I wonder why on earth did not Michael friends, as Diana Ross i.e, attend to the tribute. Did they get an invitation at all?

Also, the way of selling tickets was just wrong. I am sure that if they would go back to "human prices" as 30$ per ticket like in the old times, and cutting off the middle men, people would be able go to concerts and... enjoy as well.

Are you kidding selling tickets at 35$, and how on earth are they going to make money here??? Everything revolves to money.... I am being sarcastic.. I agree with you.. Even 50.00$ would be ok in my book.. I went to the Janet Jackson concert august 1st and I paid 350.00$ for the ticket...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

Even if it is a part of the hoax... doesn't it ruin MJ's image????  errrr
I think it could because we, the fans, know the truth but the public 'at large' meaning everyone else, doesn't.  There are thousands of people all over the world who are not fans but like MJ's music and may be put off by this spectacle - especially when they hear no-one is buying tickets.   The fans don't need convincing but others do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Pure Love I think the same things.....all in this tribute is strange from the beginning.... :( :D bangbang    ;) 8-) crash/
A tribute anonymous, could be of anyone...... ::P

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:09:47 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions