Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
September 14, 2011, 08:27:03 PM
I am so excited after watching this video.  Can't wait for the movie !!!!!!  This will really help wake people up.   I am jumping for JOY because everything is coming together and becoming more real.   Also it ties together with David Wilcocks videos and books and his new book about the energy field.    Hip Hip Hooray

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 15, 2011, 03:04:20 AM
look at this one: from planet michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 15, 2011, 03:51:27 AM
This kinda looks like Paris!

Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:02:22 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 04:04:18 AM
The trailer shocked me...

Connect the dots...
Follow the money..

Michael's words...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011, 06:30:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am so excited after watching this video.  Can't wait for the movie !!!!!!  This will really help wake people up.   I am jumping for JOY because everything is coming together and becoming more real.   Also it ties together with David Wilcocks videos and books and his new book about the energy field.    Hip Hip Hooray

party/

DAVIDS BOOK IS AMAZING!!! So far, I found Davids videos from a hoaxer shortly after june 25th 09, I feel that MJ was on the same wave lengh as David, I was even just reading Dancing in a Dream and MJ has one poem called quentom leap, that is spoke about in Davids books/videos.
Also that video I saw peacock which is what MJ and his brothers wanted the Victory tour to stand for, can you feel it video ect :) Also I reconized some of the people being interview on the doc, Aaron Russo did one back in 2005/06 America freedom to fascism, he died of cancer in 07 I believe, but he had a lot of these same people in his doc, Im def connecting the dots. I think some people whom are rich, in high positions, famous may have all started to come together and do something, I keep on seeing something like this but can't put my finger on it, but its close something big is going down soon. I can feel it. bearhug /scream/ bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

September 15, 2011, 06:42:28 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

September 15, 2011, 06:49:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 15, 2011, 07:43:09 AM

Thank you becca.

Honor to Aaron Russo, R.I.P., he had a great life philosophy, his life lessons: 9.20: “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 16, 2011, 02:10:44 AM
 :'(

Thank you becca.

Honor to Aaron Russo, R.I.P., he had a great life philosophy, his life lessons: 9.20: “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”

L.O.V.E.

You are so welcome, glad he touched your heart too, GREAT man. Hugs and love, may he rest in peace, I thank him for all that he was doing for the world before he passed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 17, 2011, 05:58:36 PM
:'(

Thank you becca.

L.O.V.E.

You are so welcome, glad he touched your heart too, GREAT man. Hugs and love, may he rest in peace, I thank him for all that he was doing for the world before he passed.
glad he touched your heart too
Yes he did    bearhug

He's definately a person who thrived to make a change and he knows how to motivate us to do the same, just by telling his life story. He believes that there's always goodness in the hearts of people, no matter if the person is good or evil and that there's always a willingness to change. This is L.O.V.E. too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 10, 2011, 01:26:33 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si_cTwyomHg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 01:56:17 PM
maybe this is just a beginning of things to come.  In my city, there is a movement happening as we speak and in many nations across the globe.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

October 10, 2011, 02:21:27 PM
Many of these people, who are hard working, tax paying citizens, students, housewives, the whole gammit have begun sitting up tents in cities to demonstrate and mobilize their charges.  It’s only a beginning, but w/o a beginning there would be no end and no resolve.  Here is a look at what’s going on here. Surely you can figure out who comprises the 1 percent!  People are tired of being used and tossed like dirty rags.  It’s time to make a change.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

October 10, 2011, 02:24:30 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si_cTwyomHg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

ForstAMoon thank you for sharing with us this video.
FOR GOD sake what on EARTH it will take for us to MAKE THAT CHANGE!!!! This is so hard to watch,people fighting,killing eachother,garbage everywere,children without parents  :'(.Like Michael said "THIS HAS GOT TO STOP",cause "WE HAD ENOUGH "  :cry:!!!
Hesouttamylife I think you are talking about USA and Wall street protest.This is what happened some days ago there,this is so hard to watch,OMG,what is going on with people,WHY  /scream/ things had to go so far??????

Wall Street Brutality: Police Beat and Mace Protesters
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpd6AagSbE&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 02:49:08 PM
YES, it started on Wall Street but has caught on in many cities throughout the world.  It never had to come to this.  There is enough of everything for everybody.  But those who rule, tend to hold onto it for themselves & issues out just enough to  insult everybody else.  It’s not fair. It’s not theirs to dish out. It belongs to the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions