diggyonTopic starter

Thae truth you're not being told......2012
September 11, 2011, 04:54:36 PM
Hi everyone,

please watch these two videos. They are about the truth that has not been told!!!!!!It's shocking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZAOQNopok[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKkYZVEFs-c[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:58:52 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

Re: Thae truth you're not being told......2012
September 11, 2011, 06:20:23 PM
I don't have time right now to watch the videos in full but what I've gathered from the first few minutes is that there is supposed to be a comet aligning between the sun and Earth on September 26th, 2011, which will cause a 3 day eclipse, huge earthquakes and other natural disasters???  I seriously hope this is not true.  Supposedly the other times this comet Elenin aligned between another planetary body and earth, earthquakes happened.  The first 3 letters of the comet are ELE - extinction level event.  The media is not saying anything about it, but why would they, I don't trust the media regardless.  I really hope these are just people overreacting and that nothing serious will happen.  And I also hope that this "comet" isn't being used as an excuse to further test out disaster devices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 11, 2011, 06:56:21 PM
I don't trust this guy!

why ?

1. The whole thing is made to install FEAR.
The weapon of the Illuminati is FEAR.

2. In the first minutes of the 1st video he claimed so sure of himself that some BIG earthquake will emerge on August 17th 2011.
have you heard about that massive earthquake? I didn't !

3. Then he claims with the same self-assurance and also infatuation! that another massive disaster will happen on the 26th September this year!

4. He's much too "humorous" {he thinks he's funny] and relaxed in attitude, like he was acting, for a man who is so sure that in a short time, half of the world will disappear. His mannerism, his way of speaking.. is not very professional or "scientific" so to speak, it's more like ... acting!

Who believes this guy?

Not me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

September 11, 2011, 07:25:02 PM
I agree with your impression of him SimPattyK, he seems very much like a false informer.  And yes, the greatest weapon "they" possess if fear.  BUT, I can see "them" doing something (what I don't know) that day, so that people will freak out and think "the end of the world is coming."  Like building up to the end of 2012 or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2011, 07:33:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't trust this guy!

why ?

1. The whole thing is made to install FEAR.
The weapon of the Illuminati is FEAR.

2. In the first minutes of the 1st video he claimed so sure of himself that some BIG earthquake will emerge on August 17th 2011.
have you heard about that massive earthquake? I didn't !

3. Then he claims with the same self-assurance and also infatuation! that another massive disaster will happen on the 26th September this year!

4. He's much too "humorous" {he thinks he's funny] and relaxed in attitude, like he was acting, for a man who is so sure that in a short time, half of the world will disappear. His mannerism, his way of speaking.. is not very professional or "scientific" so to speak, it's more like ... acting!

Who believes this guy?

Not me!
Really no earthquakes??? How about these: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ???
Only 3 5.0 and over. Maybe you should take the time and listen to him.

Although I agree with you that is quite calm telling us 1/2 the world is about to disappear. Which I totally do not believe.
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 07:51:59 PM by cassiope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2011, 08:20:43 PM
Thanks for posting these, diggyon. 

I watched both videos.  I’ve watched numerous videos and even read a few books focused on potential major cataclysms including, as mentioned in these videos, the possibility of a pole shift.  Outside of saying it’s all very interesting, I really don’t feel comfortable making a judgment call.  However, of the two videos, I appreciate and resonate most with the tone of the second video in which they speak of the importance of raising consciousness as a means of dealing with material manipulation.  That said, I’d actually been waiting/looking for an appropriate place to post the following two videos.               

As touched on in the second video above, here David Icke shares his viewpoint of the importance of a shift in consciousness as being the primary antidote to the machinations of TPTB/Illuminati/NWO, and so on.   Fundamentally, the shift entails generating love, happiness, and security (rather than fear) from the inside out as opposed to erroneously seeking these things from the outside in—THIS, I agree with.  I am interested to know what others think as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/MjYNubZ1kdU?version=3[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/lnFpQw6U-B4?version=3[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

September 11, 2011, 08:42:58 PM
I totally agree with what David Icke said about seeing success differently.  Meaning success shouldn't be about earning the most money and accumulating the most things a person can.  People are much too material these days and as a result are massively in debt which basically means they are owned.  We are told on a daily basis to buy everything we can, that we need the latest version of everything and if you have them, you will have some sort of status.

One of my best friends doesn't trust David Icke, she thinks he's on their side but to be honest, she is mistrustful of everyone and truth be told, I don't know what to believe anymore either.  But what David is saying does make sense.  As for 2012 predictions, there is a lot of hype and so it's difficult to wade through what's what, although a lot of it has to be BS.  People need to be aware of that and not fall for what the media will tell them in the coming months, to think for themselves, seek truth and keep faith in God.

And did you notice the sunflowers behind David?  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 11, 2011, 11:11:20 PM
Thanks for posting the David Icke videos starchild! bearhug I will not watch the videos that induce fear, because there is enough negativity and fear in this world already and I will not give it any power over me. We all have a choice in whether we want to live in "fear" or live in "LOVE"...I choose the latter, as I know that LOVE will win in the end, because there is nothing more powerful then LOVE!

I think we should be posting more videos like this, one that gives "hope" instead of posting the ones that instill "fear"...It is everyone's own choice as to whether they want to live in "fear", or if they are willing to make a conscious  effort to change the way they think and Believe in the power of LOVE!

If more people would give LOVE a chance and truly believe that each and every single one of us is capable of "making a change" think how wonderful this world will be!

I believe in Michael's message of Love and I firmly believe that Michael has been pointing us in the direction of a change in consciousness on a global scale, that will be happening in the very near future. I believe that in 2012, the world will change as we know it, and I believe it will be a change for the better...
L.O.V.E ( Law of vibrational energy) WILL change the world!

This is only my opinion, but it is what Michael himself has led me to believe, throughout the last 2 years of "Michaeling". For me, I truly believe that the "HOAX" is just to see if we can be thrown off the path to what is really important...the "Awakening" of our true selves, the beings that God intended us to be, beings of LOVE and Light, Brothers and Sisters of the Sacred Heart, united together to rid the world of the darkness that has fallen on most of humanity. I really believe this with all my heart and I know their are others on this very forum who share in this belief.

I have always believed in the power of Love, but Michael and this "adventure" helped my husband and I to realize that Michael, some way, some how, brought us here to this forum for a reason and we both believe that reason is LOVE. Maybe when the "shift" occurs, we will come to realize exactly what our "roles" are, but until then, if even one person reading this draws some comfort from my words, then I am glad that I am speaking my mind!

Life is a gift and so is Love, and we are ALL capable of being Loving human beings if we just put our minds to it!! BELIEVE my sweet family...BELIEVE!!!!!

Although my husband hasn't posted in a while, we both send all of you LOVE,... from our hearts, to yours!

Blessings always....Michael, we LOVE you soooo much..a BIG "THANK YOU" to you, for helping us to see the "LIGHT" We Love you Brother!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 11, 2011, 11:14:13 PM
@Andreea : I agree with what you say on David and good observation you made: the sunflowers! ;)

[...]Really no earthquakes??? How about these: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ???
Only 3 5.0 and over. Maybe you should take the time and listen to him.[...]
Really loll !!

If you search earthquake reports for every day of the past month you will find even more alarming data than that!
I clearly said that on August 17th no MASSIVE earthquake happened as the guy in the video said.
The fact that on August 17th there were indeed more or less important earthquakes is a totally different story.

This ^^ again confirms my first impression: this guy is just a sensationalist.

On the other hand I like listening/watching  Alex Jones & David Icke videos. I like how they approach all the sensitive subjects... and there are other good video-makers talking about NWO, EOW and natural disasters scenarios... But this guy ...I just don't trust him.
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:34:48 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyonTopic starter

September 12, 2011, 02:36:45 AM
I really don't know what to make out of that??????
What if this guy is right????? I am just hoping that nothing happens on September 25th.  bow/
If what he sais is just BS, then what is the aim if spreading lies through the internet??? If nothing happens on the 25th, then people won't believe these people anymore and like this he has proven that he is a liar!!!!! So what's the point?!?!?!? I just don't get it!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 12, 2011, 03:10:11 AM
As long as I don't have a telescope and I am not able to calculate the track of that comet - I don't know what to believe. There are people who have the knowledge and the equipements to do it, they should speak about it. It shouldn't be a matter of believing or not believeing that comet will cause a disaster, it should be a matter of science.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 12, 2011, 03:26:43 AM
Does anyone remember the Y2K scare?

I don't have time right now to watch the videos in full but what I've gathered from the first few minutes is that there is supposed to be a comet aligning between the sun and Earth on September 26th, 2011, which will cause a 3 day eclipse, huge earthquakes and other natural disasters???  I seriously hope this is not true.  Supposedly the other times this comet Elenin aligned between another planetary body and earth, earthquakes happened.  The first 3 letters of the comet are ELE - extinction level event.  The media is not saying anything about it, but why would they, I don't trust the media regardless.  I really hope these are just people overreacting and that nothing serious will happen.  And I also hope that this "comet" isn't being used as an excuse to further test out disaster devices.

Yes, that would be my worry... /cook/

So I take it all with a grain of salt... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

September 12, 2011, 06:03:03 AM
there is supposed to be a comet aligning between the sun and Earth on September 26th, 2011

The day that Murray's trail beginns ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 08:56:01 AM
there is supposed to be a comet aligning between the sun and Earth on September 26th, 2011

That's freaky  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 08:59:41 AM

yes,thats what i was thinking.
That's freaky  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal