MJonmind

My guess is that Paris and Prince will testify, because they are strong and have already proved themselves able to carry roles well without slipping up. MJ would never force Blanket to do something he was too shy/uncomfortable to do.
It'll be fun scrutinizing all people in the courtroom, because I truly believe the man will be there, how could he resist?

I don't think the trial is the end of the hoax, but that it will continue until everything is accomplished in all the reasons that TS gave. Up to Dec. 31, 2012.

Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I'm with u November, i've been defending Michael and his good name for almost my entire life and will go on defending him as long as i can breathe. BTW i dont really think the kids will testify, we have had similar stories since the beginning of the trial and they all turned out to be false.... At least i dont think lil' Blanket will testify.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Hi All,

RK asked me to compile a list of commentators that will be covering Conrad Murray’s trial.  I tried to get as many as I could.

If you read what I wrote a couple of days ago, I just want to make sure that Michael is not crucified again with the media frenzy that is about to happen.  We need to protect him and have the commentators below not drag up the past and vilify him.  Unfortunately, this has already started to happen.

A few weeks ago, Dr. Drew during his show, was using the banner at the bottom of the TV screen with the name “Jacko”.  We jumped on this right away and told him that this was disgraceful and disrespectful to use in the media and to Michael. 
The Outcome!!!  To say the least, it won’t happen again.

Here are some major websites that have the lineup of most of the commentators that will be discussing Michael’s trial here in the U.S.  Some of these people have Facebook, twitter and email addresses.

Anyway, here is a start…   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Nancy Grace:  1-877-626-2901 - Facebook
Jane Velez-Mitchell:   1-877-586-7297 – twitter.com@issueswithjvm - Facebook
Dr. Drew:  twitter.com@DrDrewHLN -
Joy Behar:  cnn.com/JoyBehar – twitter.com@JoyVBehar – Facebook.com/JoyBeharHLN

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mike Gallanos:  – twitter.com@hlntv - Facebook
Vinnie Politan Host of InSession: - twitter.com@vinniepolitan - Facebook
Text: HLNTV keyword Prime
Text: 45688 keyword Prime
They can all be reached at: 1-877-835-5456 (1-800-tellhln)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - They will also have their commentators on during the day when the trial begins.

Other commentators are:
Diamond Dimond – Facebook – You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindianedimond.net
Jean Casarez – Facebook
Beth Karas – Facebook
Aphrodite Jones - Facebook

CNN:  cnn.com/piersmorgan or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logintwitter.com@piersmorgan – not to sure about him… I think he likes Michael.

November

Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:54:42 PM by November
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

I'm wondering why we don't hear from Lou Ferrigno!!  If he'll be called to testify.  If anyone should know about Michael's health and stamina it would be him.  Michael was in training with him!  I think Lou's role has been greatly hidden all these years for SOME reason.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Haha, all of us know this is a prank... I mean, for the God sake! How would they try to make Michael's children testify! This is ridicolous... I will turn 15 years old on next month... So, they are younger than me! How much could they say if Michael was really dead? At that time I was almost 13! but, Prince was 12, Paris was 11 and Blanket was 7! Ok, the oldest Michael's children, I mean, his son Prince and his daughter Paris can say something clear, BUT what about BLANKET! He was just 7 years old! What the hell he would say about that day?! He was too young! I don't think their children are gonna testify at Murray's trial. I think this will be like past years, I mean... like the other trials... anyway, this is a HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It's their time to SHINE! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions