No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

bec

Re: TIAI September 11
September 10, 2011, 10:39:50 PM
Popped it up on Facebook. I have been to this site before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 10, 2011, 10:46:09 PM
Fantastic redirect...right on the money.  Everyone, not just Americans, should spend some time on that website...and any other website offering a different perspective than the 'official story'...especially today/tomorrow (depending on where you are).

Thanks TS...you didn't say much...but you said a whole lot  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 10, 2011, 10:48:20 PM
Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe who have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day based on solid data and facts -- since 9/11/2001 is the catalyst for many of the events shaping our world today -- and the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers or facts.

We stand with the numerous other growing organizations of Firefighters, Medical Professionals, Lawyers, Scholars, Military Officers, Veterans, Religious and Political Leaders, along side Survivors, family members of the victims -- family members of soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice -- including the many Ground Zero workers who are now ill or have passed away, when we ask for a true, new independent investigation into the events of 9/11. We do not accept the 9/11 Commission Report and/or "hypothesis" as a satisfactory explanation for the sacrifice every American has made and continues to make -- some more than others.

Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself.
- pilotsfor911truth.org
Thank you Yambo3003 and Thank you TS for bringing this to our attention.

As the events leading up to this day have been unfolding (earthquake on east coast, hurricane, and the timing of it all) it has been heavily on my mind that was not a coincedence. The timing of these events were planned. TPTB and their agenda did not go unnoticed by me. The trauma of reminding the world of the fateful day by continually showing the tragic event over and over opened up the masses for more pain. Then combine that wound with more traumatic events and it pisses me off to no end. I do not feel very patriotic to a country (USA) who slains it's own. I do not see the memorial as a good thing, I am angry. This needs to stop. The world is crying out for mercy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

September 10, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
That's no surprise. Very informative site, with a huge forum full of info. Well worth the read.

I hope with all my heart that one day the whole world will know the truth and that those responsible for 9/11 will get exactly what they deserve. Same goes for all the other BS they fed us and the murders they commited. I can't wait for that day to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 10, 2011, 11:02:34 PM
I can't remember but there is this doco about 9/11, now it isn't a conspiracy doco but these 2 guys followed the firefighters and captured the first plane hitting one of the towers and based on the footage and how everything was handled, nothing added up.

Also if the plane wasn't the cause of the twin towers falling straight down in a straight sequence we can probably say there were explosives, but when did they put, if any, explosives in the building? When they were starting to build it in 1966 (and I'm sure the President at the time would know this, like George W Bush knew this when the attack happened)...the President at the time was LBJ who took the place of JFK when he was assassinated...do you think he could of known something or was part of it?

It was opened in 73 (during Nixon's presidency)...now in a doco by Jesse Ventura about who killed JFK

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkAIuHvWmIg[/youtube]

He found evidence that Nixon, George Bush etc were part of the plot to get rid of JFK...now Nixon was also the head of the Operation 40 (Bay of Pigs) and they were going to assassinate Fidel Castro, and they could of taken the plan and fit it to JFK.

I think all this connects with JFK.

P.S- Everyone should check out the Jesse Ventura Conspiracies on 9/11

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLhK0HeU6Q[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:07:16 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 10, 2011, 11:09:48 PM
Here is the Full Film for: "9/11: Intercepted"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6WSDxErgBE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 10, 2011, 11:18:42 PM
Another interesting docu:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QukKjwLtI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2011, 11:49:53 PM
These are ALL great vids about 9/11 and there is a TON more out there.  Use this day to spread these vids and websites...through your twitter, facebook, hotmail, yahoo, and whatever else you subscribe to...spread them viral, like wildfire.  People need to wake up!  9/11 was a dress-rehearal...and the final act isn't too far away.

If you've come across any 9/11 vids with a different perspective than the 'official' story....please post them here.  I'd rather spend my 9/11 watching these vids with my children than those on the 'line-up' with mainstream media.  We will be indundated with 'media' coverage of 9/11 today...shut the TV off!!...you've heard enough of that 'version'.  Share another perspective with at least one other person...that's the ONLY way those thousands of souls who lost their lives that day will truly not have died in vain.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Adi

September 10, 2011, 11:50:24 PM
Very informative and interesting website to redirect to. Thanks TS.

I have just noticed something about the flight numbers which made my eyes go  afraid/      (and this might have been raised before – sorry if it has) but considering the links we have to Michael having had a meeting arranged at the top of one of the towers on 9/11 - look at the flight numbers of the aeroplanes and the prominence of these numbers in the hoax.

Flight 77 – 77 days (inclusive) between “death” and “resurrection” on 9/9

Flight 93 – the date of Michael’s “funeral” on 9/3

Flight 175 – Day 175 of the year is June 24th (in a non-leap year, as 2009 was) – the last night Michael was seen “alive”…maybe the night he escaped?

Flight 11 – again a link to the numerology (111)

I thought this was an interesting connection and perhaps Michael was trying to send us a message very early on in the hoax, by using the flight numbers as significant dates or numbers, about him being a target of TPTB on the day of 9/11 which he found out about?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 11, 2011, 12:13:59 AM
Just curious, has anyone been able to substantiate TS's claim that MJ was scheduled to be at a meeting at the top of WTC on 9/11? Documents, statements, anything?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

September 11, 2011, 12:19:54 AM
Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe who have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day based on solid data and facts -- since 9/11/2001 is the catalyst for many of the events shaping our world today -- and the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers or facts.

We stand with the numerous other growing organizations of Firefighters, Medical Professionals, Lawyers, Scholars, Military Officers, Veterans, Religious and Political Leaders, along side Survivors, family members of the victims -- family members of soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice -- including the many Ground Zero workers who are now ill or have passed away, when we ask for a true, new independent investigation into the events of 9/11. We do not accept the 9/11 Commission Report and/or "hypothesis" as a satisfactory explanation for the sacrifice every American has made and continues to make -- some more than others.

- pilotsfor911truth.org

As the events leading up to this day have been unfolding (earthquake on east coast, hurricane, and the timing of it all) it has been heavily on my mind that was not a coincedence. The timing of these events were planned. TPTB and their agenda did not go unnoticed by me. The trauma of reminding the world of the fateful day by continually showing the tragic event over and over opened up the masses for more pain. Then combine that wound with more traumatic events and it pisses me off to no end. I do not feel very patriotic to a country (USA) who slains it's own. I do not see the memorial as a good thing, I am angry. This needs to stop. The world is crying out for mercy.

Talking about hurricane, well canada was hit by hurricane Irene, and also in today Vancouver had an earthquake of a magnitude of 6.8 and more. This is not funny anymore. I pray for all nations to be save and sound, no one should go through like New York did 9/11. May all the people who died  Rest in Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 11, 2011, 12:23:29 AM
Just curious, has anyone been able to substantiate TS's claim that MJ was scheduled to be at a meeting at the top of WTC on 9/11? Documents, statements, anything?

Wasn't it La Toya's claim, initially...just 'highlighted' by TS?

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 11, 2011, 12:30:03 AM

Wasn't it La Toya's claim, initially...just 'highlighted' by TS?

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, it's in La Toya's book.  I was like this  :shock: when I read it.

Hi TS!  I'm going to spend some time on that site tomorrow, I'm too tired right now to give it proper attention - thanks for the important and appropriate re-direct.

About the flight numbers, to me it tells me that numbers can be used for good and evil. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 11, 2011, 12:53:18 AM

- pilotsfor911truth.org

Talking about hurricane, well canada was hit by hurricane Irene, and also in today Vancouver had an earthquake of a magnitude of 6.8 and more. This is not funny anymore. I pray for all nations to be save and sound, no one should go through like New York did 9/11. May all the people who died  Rest in Peace.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrkC7j0ISnM&feature=related[/youtube]

Thanks for telling me that. I hadn't a clue (slipped by my attention). This was on the west coast. I am in Oregon, the west would become a target at some point. /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions