Andrea

Re: TIAI September 11
September 11, 2011, 01:24:46 AM
Another thought about La Toya mentioning Michael was supposed to be in a meeting at the WTC the morning of 9/11...whether this is true or not, it can illustrate a conspiracy against Michael.  I think there are a lot of people out there who question the official story of what happened on 9/11, definitely many more than right after it happened.  And TS did 9/11 re-directs back in late 2009.  If more people are questioning the official story and leaning towards a "conspiracy" (inside job) and they hear that Michael was supposed to be there that morning...you see where I'm going?  We know La Toya is in on the hoax so whether or not she tells the complete truth or not, her words have significant meaning, especially written.  In a roundabout way, she backs up TS and alludes to an assassination attempt on Michael by the TPTB since so many people give the official story the side-eye.  Michael was in New York that day, we know that much.  And "they" could've planned to use the numbers Michael has a penchant for against him, by the flight numbers.  Because we don't even know if these airliners even crashed into the WTC, they look more like drone planes to me, as they are grey planes with no markings.  And we should all know by now that it's been proven that no plane could've slammed into the Pentagon.  If "they" planned to kill Michael on 9/11, these numbers suddenly take on a huge significance - like a sacrificial killing on a huge scale because they are not only getting Michael, but a lot of other innocent people and make it into the biggest attack on U.S. soil.  We know they manipulate numbers so them seeing Michael wearing a "777" on his arm, seeing 7 in his art or videos could "inspire" them to have flight numbers 77 and 11.  I could be over speculating but it just seems like too much of a coincidence that 9/11 happened to have those flights numbers. 

This Is It is 111 minutes long and it's been mentioned before that the two I's in the title look like the WTC.  T II.  This Is It came out on October 28, 2009...has it been mentioned before that October 28, 2012 is will be exactly 1221 days since June 25, 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2011, 01:49:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just curious, has anyone been able to substantiate TS's claim that MJ was scheduled to be at a meeting at the top of WTC on 9/11? Documents, statements, anything?

I do remember reading an article on the internet shortly after June 25, 2009 that mentioned how distraught Michael was concerning the 9/11 tragedy and that article did mention that Michael had a meeting scheduled at the WTC for that day but that he had cancelled it. I will search my bookmarks and the many articles that I have collected to see if I can find it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 11, 2011, 01:56:05 AM
These are ALL great vids about 9/11 and there is a TON more out there.  Use this day to spread these vids and websites...through your twitter, facebook, hotmail, yahoo, and whatever else you subscribe to...spread them viral, like wildfire.  People need to wake up!  9/11 was a dress-rehearal...and the final act isn't too far away.

If you've come across any 9/11 vids with a different perspective than the 'official' story....please post them here.  I'd rather spend my 9/11 watching these vids with my children than those on the 'line-up' with mainstream media.  We will be indundated with 'media' coverage of 9/11 today...shut the TV off!!...you've heard enough of that 'version'.  Share another perspective with at least one other person...that's the ONLY way those thousands of souls who lost their lives that day will truly not have died in vain.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Here is a link to a blog about MJ that has several videos on it, some related to 9/11 and one with this statement, "FOX News announces WTC Building 7  Collapse BEFORE it even occurs. This building WAS NOT hit by a plane."

It's worth taking a look at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 11, 2011, 02:49:23 AM
goodmorning  :) wikilicks have realise documents for 11/09/2011 on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

September 11, 2011, 03:10:09 AM
Another thought about La Toya mentioning Michael was supposed to be in a meeting at the WTC the morning of 9/11...whether this is true or not, it can illustrate a conspiracy against Michael.  I think there are a lot of people out there who question the official story of what happened on 9/11, definitely many more than right after it happened.  And TS did 9/11 re-directs back in late 2009.  If more people are questioning the official story and leaning towards a "conspiracy" (inside job) and they hear that Michael was supposed to be there that morning...you see where I'm going?  We know La Toya is in on the hoax so whether or not she tells the complete truth or not, her words have significant meaning, especially written.  In a roundabout way, she backs up TS and alludes to an assassination attempt on Michael by the TPTB since so many people give the official story the side-eye.  Michael was in New York that day, we know that much.  And "they" could've planned to use the numbers Michael has a penchant for against him, by the flight numbers.  Because we don't even know if these airliners even crashed into the WTC, they look more like drone planes to me, as they are grey planes with no markings.  And we should all know by now that it's been proven that no plane could've slammed into the Pentagon.  If "they" planned to kill Michael on 9/11, these numbers suddenly take on a huge significance - like a sacrificial killing on a huge scale because they are not only getting Michael, but a lot of other innocent people and make it into the biggest attack on U.S. soil.  We know they manipulate numbers so them seeing Michael wearing a "777" on his arm, seeing 7 in his art or videos could "inspire" them to have flight numbers 77 and 11.  I could be over speculating but it just seems like too much of a coincidence that 9/11 happened to have those flights numbers. 

This Is It is 111 minutes long and it's been mentioned before that the two I's in the title look like the WTC.  T II.  This Is It came out on October 28, 2009...has it been mentioned before that October 28, 2012 is will be exactly 1221 days since June 25, 2009?

Great post Andrea...I see where you are going with it.

When I saw the flight numbers again (I had sort of forgotten what they were) it just jolted me into thinking how related they are to the numbers used in the hoax. As you say, LaToya wrote about the meeting at the top of one of the towers in her book...now whether she was telling us the complete truth or was just trying to guide us in the direction by her writing about it IDK. I hope we will though one day.

Is it just another of those "crazy coincidences" that those flight numbers are used in the hoax?.....I doubt it. It started with the 911 call being at 12:21 (the "end of the world" ...and to those poor souls who were killed and to the many witnessing the events on 9/11  it did appear it was the end of the world in a figurative sense as it was so horrendous). I think MJ included these numbers related to the day 9/11 in this hoax for a good reason.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 11, 2011, 03:20:03 AM
It churns my stomache just being reminded of that horrid morning I will never forget, watching just after the planes hit, but the buildings not yet down. pale/

Thanks TS for the informative pilot created videos!

Here is a very good site with a ton of information.  And here are some excerpts. Notice like Michael they say Lilverstein "coincidentally" missed an appointment that day on the top floor of the building.  Also they refer to the buildings as, "Two aging dinosaurs". Remember the hoax talk of Elvis and MJ as dinosaurs?

Israeli Conspiracy Theory (ICT)

Motive behind 9/11

Realization of the goals as formulated in the policy paper Clean Break, as well as the realization of the goals of the Project of the New American Century. It all comes down to the strengthening of the American global supremacy by creating an excuse for obtaining a larger military presence in the Middle East where some 60 percent of the global oil reserves are located (PNAC-goal), as well as improvement of the geostrategic position of Israel by eliminating its most important enemies (Iraq, Iran, Syria –> Clean Break-goal). The link with oil explains why people like Dick Cheney were on-board, somebody who made his career in the oil business and perfectly understood that oil was becoming scarce in the near future ('peak-oil'). For the rest it would be a mistake to perceive a too-big-a-difference between the American and Jewish/Israeli interests, since the Jews constitute without competition the dominant class in the US, who hold all the levers to power: the visual and written media, the FED, Wallstreet, think tanks (AEI for instance), Hollywood, plus a large amount of organizations that cement the power of the Jews (AIPAC and ADL as important examples). The circumstance that de facto American politics (Dems plus Reps) is controlled by the Jews was until recently only said aloud by the extreme Right, now this insight starts to be realized by the Left as well, mainly because of the work of Mearsheimer and Walt (in the Netherlands brought under the attention by the leftwing broadcasting organization VPRO, see the English spoken 'Tegenlicht' documentary 'The Israel Lobby'). That the Iraq-war was initiated by the (Jewish dominated) Neocon-movement, is so obvious that almost nobody denies that anymore.

How 9/11 was done
According to Bollyn 9/11 was concipated in a small network of conspirators in New York, Washington, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The central figures in that conspiracy were Silverstein, Olmert, Netanyahu, Atzmon, Dov Zakheim (my addition, via Dick Eastman) and many others and was carried out by the Mossad (responsible for the technical realization of the 9/11 operation, consisting in software-manipulation and placing of explosives in the 9/11 target buildings).

For a better understanding of all the links between people and organizations of the 9/11 Israeli crime network in the story that follows right click on the diagram below and open it in a different tab of your browser. Again, the diagram is based on the content of this story by Christopher Bollyn.

I will give a short summary of what Bollyn says about 9/11 and its perpetrators in that article, mixed with some speculations of my own and observations of others. The story by Bollyn is a very interesting read (some 40 page's if printed out)

The 9/11-plan originated in a handful of Israeli brains: Isser Harel with his fixation on the WTC-towers, Dov Zakheim with his knowledge of remote control and the motive to stop the Pentagon-audit regarding the missing 2 trillion dollar (this idea I have from Dick Eastman, see further below), and Netanyahu and Olmert with their Clean-Break-fixation.

Directly after 9/11 it was the dual passport holder Michael Chertoff, who from his position as Asst. Attorney General within the ministry of Justice could quietly get rid of several suspects of 9/11 and get them out of the country without prosecution. More specifically the Israelis that got arrested near the Holland Tunnel.

The early indications of Israeli involvement followed from the story of the 5 dancing Israelis as well as the Odigo warning messages, addressed at the Jewish WTC-employees.

Main players

PTech was a company whose employees had been present in the basement of the FAA two years prior to 9/11. This enabled PTech like no other to manipulate the software of the FAA

Bollyn discovered in 2005 that PTech was a hidden Israeli intelligence operation. This was a key discovery. It was this discovery that helped to unmask other key figures in the Israeli network

Michael Goff, an Israeli lawyer, was the key person within PTech, when it was founded in 1994. Later Goff worked for Guardium, an Israeli software-firm with links to military intelligence services. This is the crucial connection (PTech –> Goff –> Guardium) that was helpful to uncover the larger Israeli military network that was behind the events of 9/11.

Through the connection that Goff formed between PTech and Guardium we can see how a complex network of senior officers of the Israeli military intelligence service can all be connected with key elements of 9/11. This connection explains also how manipulated software ended up on sensitive American government- and military computer networks.

The role that Goff played within PTech consisted of buying software for PTech and sales of enterprise software developed within PTech. Later Goff joined Guardium, a company that formed a branch of the research and development department of the Israeli air force. Guardium is a spin-off of Log-On Software, founded by major Gil Migdan (Israeli marine) en Joseph Segev (see diagram).

Another founder and director of Guardium is Amit Yoran, an Israeli who became manager for computer security of the Pentagon. After 9/11 he was appointed by GW Bush to cyber security czar for the ministry of Homeland Security. Yoran was charged with the design of a security architecture for the Pentagon. Rather significant: Yoran has carried out doctoral research on the field of Intrusion Detection Technologies. He was therefor perfectly acquainted with the field of spy software.
The link between Goff and the Israeli army dates probably from before 1994, when he suddenly abandoned his lawyer practice and started working for PTech.

In all probability Goff’s relationship with the founders of Guardium was the channel through which Israeli spy software was delivered to PTech. In other words: Goff was the link between the Israelis military programmers and the computer networks of the American army.

At the same time as Goff worked for PTech, did Yoran work for the Pentagon and designed its computer security. From this position Yoran was ideally placed to install the software developed by PTech on the critical hardware of the American army. The links between Goff, PTech, Guardium and Amit Yoran gives a logical explanation for the way Israeli spy software ended up on those systems.

Next Bollyn mentions amongst others that the Israeli firm Amdocs is an example of an Israeli company that is being run by senior officers of the Mossad.

Bollyn mentions the 27-year old Lieutenant Peer Segalovitz as a demolition expert, who supposedly has been the leader of the team that placed the explosives in the WTC-complex.

Another rather crucial connection is the one between Jeremy Kroll, who occupies a position at the advisory board of Security Growth Partners (SGP), led by Elad Yoran. SGP is a venture capital company. This Elad fellow is a brother of Amit Yoran mentioned earlier. Why is this connection crucial? Because with it a link is being established between Kroll Associates, the firm responsible for the security of the WTC-complex and the world of software manipulators via Amit Yoran. See the diagram!

The firm Kroll was hired after the WTC-bomb attacks of 1993 with the goal to reinstall security. A fatal decision. When one accepts that the WTC-buildings were blown up, then it becomes clear that the security of the building complex is high on your suspect list. It was precisely in the computer room of Kroll in the north tower, where the first plane struck (precision guided). The managing director of Kroll was Jerome Hauer and he had this position between 1993 and 9/11. Earlier Hauer was the director of mayor Giuliani’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM), where he was the driving force o build a command bunker for OEM in WTC-7. It is obvious that the explosives with which the WTC-1/2/7 were blown up could never have ended up in the towers if the security had been part of the conspiracy.

Then there is the relationship between Jules Kroll (the father of Jeremy) and Silverstein, i.e. between the security firm and the owner of the WTC-complex. They have known each other from the Citizens Budget Commission of New York. The wife of Jules Kroll knew Silverstein via the United Jewish Appeal Federation of New York, the largest fund raiser for the state of Israel. These are two distinct possibilities of how Kroll and Silverstein could have known each other.

Then comes the last step: the link between WTC security and the demolition experts of the Israeli army. The link between them is Maurice Greenberg. As an aside, this guy Greenberg was in the news last month, when his firm AIG, the worlds largest insurer, acquired billions from his buddies in the government, as part of the overall Wallstreet bailout scheme. To make a long story short, it was through the connections with Kroll and Greenberg that Mossad-demolition experts got control over the WTC en thus were able to carry out 9/11. The planes were hijacked by remote control.
More on 9/11 motives

The essence of the motive behind 9/11 was to copy Pearl Harbor. In the american psyche Pearl Harbor is linked to something positive. Pearl Harbor was the catalyst that helped overcome America's dominant isolationist tendencies. It represented the mobilisation of the american people to unite in a battle against an external enemy. Pearl Harbor is symbolic for the most glorious victory America ever achieved. It represents the transformation of provincial backwater USA into global super power nr 1.

The idea behind 9/11 was to copy the Pearl Harbor succes story to initiate the final transformation of global superpower into the global hegemon, challenged by none. 9/11 was motivated by nothing less than an attempt to a global coup d'état.

The cynical criminal intent of the zionist 9/11 perpetrators was to create a number of victims comparable to the scale of Pearl Harbor in order to achieve a comparable mobilising effect.

With regard to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 the saying: 'the first time a tragedy, the second time a farce' applies unrestricted. Too many people see through the farce that 9/11 was, thanks mainly to the internet, the worst thing ever happened to the American Zionists, since it circumvented their media monopoly, a fact possibly not entirely appreciated in 2001, when the web was only 5 years old. 9/11 will prove to be the turning point in zionist power in America. The open question is how it will come to an end?

Ron Paul put it like this: Amazingly, Ledeen calls Pearl Harbor a 'lucky' event. The Project for a New American Century, as recently as September 2000, likewise, foresaw the need for 'a Pearl Harbor event' that would galvanize the American people to support their ambitious plans to ensure political and economic domination of the world, while strangling any potential 'rival.'

It was the zionist Ledeen who proposed that America every now and then should throw a 'crappy little country' against the wall to make clear to the rest of the world that America means business.

America is ruled by criminals but not much longer. People like Ledeen better stay clear of massive walls themselves.

Prior knowledge of 9/11 attacks overheard in Hebrew
See Muckraker report:
What the observer of these happenings heard beneath him after the normal niceties were exchanged between the three men alarmed him. The man who arrived in the Town Car said, “The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.” One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining wall expressed concerns regarding whether the upcoming presidential election (November 2000) between Bush / Cheney and Gore / Lieberman could impact the plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car pacified the doubts by saying, “Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything.”
In addition to overhearing in Hebrew, the statements, “The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September”, and “Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything”, the source also reports that he overheard one of the three men in the Gomel Chesed Cemetery say, “The Arabs are so stupid. They don’t even imagine that we are using them.”

Lucky Larry Silverstein

Link.
Larry Silverstein began spending every morning at the World Trade Center shortly after he inked a 99-year deal to operate the complex in July 2001. The New York developer would have breakfast at Windows on the World, the restaurant on the 107th floor of the North tower, and then meet for several hours with tenants. But on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, he was at home, dressing for a doctor's appointment his wife had made for him, instead of at his usual table at Windows. "I had said to my wife, sweetheart, cancel my doctor's appointment. I have so much to do at the Trade Center," he recalls. "She got very upset and told me I had to go. As it turns out, that saved my life."

Lucky Larry decided that a visit to the doctor that fateful morning was probably better for his health and pulled the breakfast. Larry knows instinctively what's good for him.

But that was not all... both his daughter and son were also absent according to the Observer:

After a last-minute breakdown in the front-running bid, Mr. Silverstein's team won by a hair. His son, Roger, and his daughter, Lisa, were working for him in temporary offices on the 88th floor of the W.T.C. north tower. Regular meetings with tenants in the weeks immediately following their July 26, 2001, takeover of the building were held each morning at Windows on the World. But on Sept. 11, Roger and Lisa Silverstein were running late. Meanwhile, Mr. Silverstein's wife of 46 years had laid down the law: The developer could not cancel an appointment with his dermatologist, even to meet with tenants at his most important property. If the attack had happened just a little later, Mr. Silverstein's children would likely have been trapped at Windows. As it was, Silverstein Properties lost four employees in the attack, two of whom had just recently been hired.

Larry to the doctor and his son and daughter 'running late'. Quite a coincidence. Anybody who believes these 'coincidences'?

Not only did Silverstein and his family miraculously survive the ordeal of 9/11; he made a hansom profit from it as well. With remarkable foresight he insured his newly acquired buildings against terrorist attacks. From a mere lessee he morphed into the developer of 3 of the 5 newly build towers, to be completed in 2012.

According to Newsweek: "Since September 11, New York real-estate mogul Larry Silverstein, 70, has been in the headlines as the man who "owns" a 99-year lease on all the space at the World Trade Center and is now at the center of the debate over what to rebuild there. What Silverstein actually owns is an 11 percent share of that lease for which he paid about $14 million. Using cash from other investors (who own the other 89 percent) and hundreds of millions more in borrowings, he bought the lease in late July 2001, from the Port"

So Silverstein initially only paid a lousy $14 million. The NY Post (not really an anti-semitic rag), writes in may 2007: "So far, Silverstein has tapped the $2.55 billion received from insurance money to pay about $700 million in rent due under his lease to the PA.".

Subtract some $700 million rent, leaving an overall hansom profit of $1.8 billion. And just wait until Lucky Larry receives his future 90 years of revenues, no longer from an asbestos ridden worthless aging dinosaur (quoting Richard Gage) but from a brand new WTC complex.

Regarding the 'worthless aging dinosaur': "In 1989 - there were plans to erect scaffolding and disassemble the WTC towers and rebuild them. Cost projection was around $5.6 billion. One of the architects shows up to work one day and the MIB's were there - had confiscated all of the plans, specs, details, etc for WTC. They even confiscated their office cubicles and had tape on the floor outlining where they went. Reason - the exterior cast aluminum WTC panels had been directly connected to the steel superstructure of the building, thus causing galvanic corrosion. In short, the "life cycle" of the WTC was not 200 - 300 years, more like 30 years or so."
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:32:09 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 11, 2011, 06:58:30 AM
That's no surprise. Very informative site, with a huge forum full of info. Well worth the read.

I hope with all my heart that one day the whole world will know the truth and that those responsible for 9/11 will get exactly what they deserve. Same goes for all the other BS they fed us and the murders they commited. I can't wait for that day to happen.

Same, some if not most people think it's an inside job, now were just waiting for it to all come out. I hope EVERYTHING they have ever done EVERYWHERE will come out, the truth might be buried but it always somehow or will somehow come out.

But what I don't get is how they did it, if there were explosives in the building when they were building it why was there nothing found in the rubble after the towers came down?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 11, 2011, 07:52:14 AM
Elvis, Michael, Prince ... they KNEW and they warned us!
Check out this topic :

MJ & Elvis clues ~ NWO & The mysterious number 11 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFEgEwrkutQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQs3rJHaJ54&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 07:54:33 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 11, 2011, 08:48:59 AM
Very informative and interesting website to redirect to. Thanks TS.

I have just noticed something about the flight numbers which made my eyes go  afraid/      (and this might have been raised before – sorry if it has) but considering the links we have to Michael having had a meeting arranged at the top of one of the towers on 9/11 - look at the flight numbers of the aeroplanes and the prominence of these numbers in the hoax.

Flight 77 – 77 days (inclusive) between “death” and “resurrection” on 9/9

Flight 93 – the date of Michael’s “funeral” on 9/3

Flight 175 – Day 175 of the year is June 24th (in a non-leap year, as 2009 was) – the last night Michael was seen “alive”…maybe the night he escaped?

Flight 11 – again a link to the numerology (111)

I thought this was an interesting connection and perhaps Michael was trying to send us a message very early on in the hoax, by using the flight numbers as significant dates or numbers, about him being a target of TPTB on the day of 9/11 which he found out about?

I totally agree with you Adi, the numbers are telling a story! Also London bombings happened on 7/7/2005 (7/7/7) and we know how much London/Britain has been and still is an on-going theme in "T II"; also the memorial took lace on 7/7/2009 (77/11). Jermaine twitted yesterday about the British theme and it is hardly a surprise that his book signing starts in London in a book shop that was opened exactly 333years after the Great London FIRE (9/2/1666).
You may also remember the thread about the Sacred Light Codes (SLCs) where a "Michael" talks about Sacred Light codes on a numerology site called "Riding The Beast". He says there that 117,171, 711, 77 are the SACRED LIGHT CODES of our times...and makes many other interesting statements!
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goodmorning  :) wikilicks have realise documents for 11/09/2011 on twitter.
Hey Ovelias! Yes! WikiLeaks is twitting transcripts of intercepts that took place on the day of 9/11. 
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here is a video of Prince appearing to Predict 9/11 at a concert in Utrecht in 1998 -- Watch at 0:29:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvm2zOBMVa4[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

September 11, 2011, 11:15:22 AM
Another anniversary of this terrible event and a reminder of what those who govern the world behind the presidents are capable of doing, attack their own people, ..George Bush what you can sleep in peace? And all the people responsible for this?, in the hands of monsters that we are all?, that God protect us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 11, 2011, 12:52:06 PM
Thank you TS for the redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 11, 2011, 01:01:55 PM
You know it sickens me to know that 10 years after, those who committed this crime and many others that followed have not the slightest fear of being convicted ever.  >:(

But I know they will!

The factory of lies is at full speed broadcasting this "commemoration" in all parts of the globe as a way to indoctrinate the masses and imprint once more in the collective consciousness that 9/11 can happen any day and by means of fear let the people off guard when it's time to remove more freedoms and destroy more countries.

Knowledge really is freedom and soon enough the truth will be made known forcibly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

September 11, 2011, 02:13:23 PM
My worry is are they preparing for the next 9/11  times 7 perhaps on a global scale, that none of us are prepared for.  Is there anybody that can stop them? Is the media's 10th ann. blitz right now, trying to rub it in our faces that they can do what they want regardless of our puny attempts to expose them.  Do they have an achilles heel? Does Michael know what it is?

Front
A TRUE chess player always foresees the moves of his opponent(s) and, therefore, can OUT-THINK them before they have a chance to execute their so-called "strategic" plan. In THIS instance, there will only be one true King calling "checkmate". Watch the pawns scatter like spiders.....................

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 11, 2011, 02:24:05 PM
Another important link not to be missed:

The propaganda these days was sick.
As if we would have a party ahead. Countdown to the New Year or alike. Bah.

May the victims rest in peace.
TDCAU.
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:25:43 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

September 11, 2011, 02:45:43 PM
Thanks everyone for the links- i hope the truth is seen by the masses one day.
It takes years maybe decades before truth is seen, accepted and understood by the masses.
People aren't comfortable with thinking on their own! We leave our mother's wombs unwillingly and
a lot of us never abandon that mentality. But there are those of us who learn to walk on our own, and then run!

Hopefully the rest of the world takes a few steps outside of their bubble and joins us.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions