I just say screw the flee or flee and applaud Jermaine.  I would have done it too.  Micahel was not guilty and if they had found him so it would have all been a set-up to rid him of his life and all that went along with it.  They wanted Michael iprison because they wanted to see him without the maekup, etc.  and in jail jumpsuits just so they could see him fall apart. Period.  Michael would hav died in prison.  He would have died.  Thank you, Jermaine.  I concur and if you need any assistance in future endeavors, hit me up.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yes, this is article, one word can change the meaning of una fhrase
OMG!

yes, this is article, one word can change the meaning of una phrase

You are too cute, paula-c!
I love your posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, even after being found Guilty you have the right to request an appeal or second trial in the US.
Still would be too risky. If he were to fly out after being convicted he would have been an outcast. Banished from almost every country in the world. I'm just glad that the 'troot prevailed' and he was found Not Guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And just how long would he have to serve before any of that happened?  If ever?  Denied.  If they had gotten Michael behind bars, he would have never gotten out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

And just how long would he have to serve before any of that happened?  If ever?  Denied.  If they had gotten Michael behind bars, he would have never gotten out.

Thats not necessarily true. There are those who uphold the honor and dignity of the Justice System and there are the gutter dwelling cockroaches like Sneddon who see money and jump. If Michael had been found Guilty, there would have been some reason why. But since the whole trial was one lie after another, a big joke, he was set free. The jurors saw right past each story and concluded that MJ was 100% Innocent and this too is for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

Old article from CNN during the 2005 trial.

Prosecution: Jackson could flee

May 25, 2004

Is popstar Michael Jackson a flight risk?

The singer apparently wants his $3 million bail lowered, but the prosecution opposes the change on the basis he might flee.

Jackson's request for a bail reduction came to light Sunday following the release of a prosecution motion opposing such an adjustment.

Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Gerald Franklin, who authored the brief, called Jackson an international celebrity who has to weigh "the options available to him" and "flight certainly is one of those options."

Franklin noted that Jackson is likely considering the fact he has not led a lifestyle that would have "prepared him to adapt readily to a prison environment and routine, and whose physical stature will present its own problems for him in making the necessary adjustments."

He urged Judge Rodney S. Melville not to alter the bail amount, saying in part that $3 million was "little enough assurance in the unique circumstances of this case" and was "a lot of money to leave behind, even for him."

Jackson is "well-to-do," Franklin said, adding the bail amount "would prompt a wealthy individual to continue to make his appearances in court."

Admitting that the money Jackson has already posted is "exponentially higher" than the $435,000 bail dictated by the county's bail schedule, Franklin pointed out that Jackson's net worth "is exponentially wealthier than the average defendant."

Saying Jackson is "adored" in Europe, the Near East and Africa, Franklin argued that "several of those countries do not have extradition treaties with the United States."

"As the day of trial approaches and Mr. Jackson makes a hard-headed assessment of his chances for an acquittal and ponders the unhappy but inevitable consequences of a conviction, he may well conclude that life as a wealthy absconder in one of those countries is preferable to what might amount to a life term in a California prison."

Jackson spokesman Raymone K. Bain told CNN on behalf of the entertainer that, "All of these issues will be resolved this coming Friday in court. We are under a very strict gag order and we are unable to make any further statement."

The prosecution's motion does acknowledge, in part, Jackson's argument for a bail reduction.

"Defendant argues, 'The current bail is exponentially higher than the statutory schedule for the offenses alleged. Mr. Jackson has no prior record and has not failed to make required appearances before this court. Mr. Jackson is neither a flight risk nor a danger to the community.'"

When the grand jury indictment was handed down last month against the entertainer, the original bail amount of $3 million was simply transferred and reapplied to the indictment's charges.

The grand jury indictment has now superseded the original criminal complaint.

A motions hearing in the Jackson case is scheduled for Friday to discuss several pending matters, including the motion for bail reduction. Jackson is not expected to appear.

Jackson was last in court April 30 and pleaded not guilty to charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent and a conspiracy count.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

~Souza~

Thats not necessarily true. There are those who uphold the honor and dignity of the Justice System and there are the gutter dwelling cockroaches like Sneddon who see money and jump. If Michael had been found Guilty, there would have been some reason why. But since the whole trial was one lie after another, a big joke, he was set free. The jurors saw right past each story and concluded that MJ was 100% Innocent and this too is for a reason.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The prosecution and those behind this evil plan, made the huge mistake by having the Arvizos accuse him. That family was crazy, couldn't stay on the script, and had a past of extortion. If they would have picked a convincing set of actors with a flawless past, they could have succeeded in their evil plan. Tons of innocent people have been put behind bars or even on death row this way. Michael has an angel on his shoulder for sure, maybe even one on each shoulder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

After Jermaine telling us that Michael is really dead, and most of us being devestated, here he is with another blow.. This time he has a wonderful blow.. Jermaine keep it up.. You are the best. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The prosecution and those behind this evil plan, made the huge mistake by having the Arvizos accuse him. That family was crazy, couldn't stay on the script, and had a past of extortion. If they would have picked a convincing set of actors with a flawless past, they could have succeeded in their evil plan. Tons of innocent people have been put behind bars or even on death row this way. Michael has an angel on his shoulder for sure, maybe even one on each shoulder.
This is true, Souza. The Arvizo family had different stories, acted crazy, couldn't keep up with their own lies, disrespected the court and jurors, etc. But we have to keep in mind that nothing was found to prove any story was true. They were scraping the bottom of the barrel with such desperacy, it wouldn't matter if they got Oscar winning actors. The evidence is what really counts, not the story itself. But I understand what you mean! It could have been easy to frame him as Sneddon did try to do with the boy's fingerprints on the Playboy. He let him touch it before he sent it to be analyzed. Sneddon makes me sick and I'm glad he retired.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

kind of curious the timing of this coming up as the murray trial is about to start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

kind of curious the timing of this coming up as the murray trial is about to start.

Isn't it though?
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me this is HUGE,  Jermaine is telling us the family was ready to step in and take drastic, even illegal measures to save Michael at any cost, so if there was any shred of doubt of the hoax in my mind, which there wasn't, I'm 1000 % sure now. 'The plane was standing by' metaphorically and literally, over the years, in case Michael needed to escape due to desperate, life or death circumstances, and on June 25 it came down to just that.   
I would hope my family would do the same for me if I was in danger, and there was no other way out.

Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:28:48 PM by Is_it_scary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The only thing that puzzles me about this literally is that if Michael had been found guilty, he would have beenimmediately cuffed and taken to aholding cell bangbang How would Jermaine be able to intervene unless he made a jail break.  I think his message is metaphoric in some way.  Not for then, but for now bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

curls

The only thing that puzzles me about this literally is that if Michael had been found guilty, he would have beenimmediately cuffed and taken to aholding cell bangbang How would Jermaine be able to intervene unless he made a jail break.  I think his message is metaphoric in some way.  Not for then, but for now bearhug

Bec said in an earlier post:

"sentencing would occur on a later date then the reading of the verdict in the US. Whether MJ would have been allowed to leave and return of his own accord in that instance I do not know. Since he was out on bail for the entire trial, I think he probably would have been allowed to report to sentencing on his own, but I'm not for certain."

Can we clarify that one way or the other?

Whatever the case though, I hope this article (which is from Jermaine's upcoming book) will give his critics reason to pause for thought and reconsideration of their opinion of him. An awesome brother I'd say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHOA reading all this and the comments gives me so much hope  afraid/ /woohoo/

I said this in another thread about the same subject, but if Michael was found guilty, he would have been taken to custody immediately. The court house and police wouldn't even give the family the chance to get near him. This was discussed during the trial so way before the hoax. EDIT: Randy Taborelli (sp?) said this. Jermaine is not crazy and must have known this. So why would he plan an escape that would have been a failure? I think the only answer is that he never planned an escape during the 2005 trial. IMO he could be referring to the escape in 2009.

Remember his slipup about Michael going to the airport on June 25?

Remember the ending of This Is It? Man In The Mirror, MJ Airlines?

And remember the story about the canceled flights at LAX on the morning of June 25? And the story about a private jet that was going to an unknown destination?
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:00:01 AM by AThousandTimes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions