You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9/10/2011 7:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson says his family had a plan in place to help his brother Michael flea the country ... if MJ had been found guilty of child molestation back in 2005.

JJ told the London Times the plan was for Michael to head to Bahrain, which does not have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

He said a plane was on call to whisk Michael away if need be ... but MJ knew nothing about the plan. He says he thought the family could have convinced Michael to go along with it.

Jermaine told the paper, "If they were going to sit and crucify my brother for something that he didn't do, America deserves us not to come back here."

Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:45:57 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Jermaine Jackson says his family had a plan in place to help his brother Michael flea the country ...

JJ told the London Times the plan was for Michael to head to Bahrain, which does not have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

He said a plane was on call to whisk Michael away if need be ...

Whether this story is true or not, TMZ is saying the family is willing to help Michael with anything.  And Michael did go to Bahrain, plus there was that re-direct about how one of the places Michael has been hiding out in could be Bahrain. 

This is some sort of veiled confirmation that the family is in on the death hoax.

I noticed TMZ wrote "flea" like the blood sucking insect instead of "flee".  (Deliberate) typo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

He said a plane was on call to whisk Michael away if need be ... but MJ knew nothing about the plan. He says he thought the family could have convinced Michael to go along with it.

Doing so the June 25?

Jermaine told the paper, "If they were going to sit and crucify my brother for something that he didn't do, America deserves us not to come back here."

In fact, he was crucified ... :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine Jackson says his family had a plan in place to help his brother Michael flea the country ...

Whether this story is true or not, TMZ is saying the family is willing to help Michael with anything.  And Michael did go to Bahrain, plus there was that re-direct about how one of the places Michael has been hiding out in could be Bahrain. 

This is some sort of veiled confirmation that the family is in on the death hoax.

I noticed TMZ wrote "flea" like the blood sucking insect instead of "flee".  (Deliberate) typo?

Yes!
And I caught the 'flea' typo *wink wink*.

TMZ are portrayed as the enemy sometimes, but thy really put out some cryptic articles.
I hope its really in our favor. I have faith in Harvey, and I believe that are some good people out there like him disguised as tabloid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Here in Australia, if one is sentenced to jail time  , they are taken straight  from the court house into custody. I'm unaware of the process in the States  If it is the same , how were they going to whisk him away to the plane? Hijack the the police van?
This comment of Jermaine's  brings to mind his airport slip up. I'm going with the thought the plan was  to whisk MJ away on 25th June 09. As for the  plan to flea the country....could it mean get rid of pests and parasites in the US and the family are all supportive and involved.
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 10:56:04 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I noticed "flea" from the start. It has nothing to do with the expression, but TMZ sometimes write words differently as to give the expression another meaning or allusion to something, so I think this is not an error typo but a deliberate typo. I don't think they would mess up "flee" with "flea". But I don't see what they want to make an allusion to with "flea". A flea is a blood-sucking insect, but what could this metaphor mean here? I mean yes, blood-sucking, but still I don't see too much connection with something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

RK, sentencing would occur on a later date then the reading of the verdict in the US. Whether MJ would have been allowed to leave and return of his own accord in that instance I do not know. Since he was out on bail for the entire trial, I think he probably would have been allowed to report to sentencing on his own, but I'm not for certain.

Regardless, this article makes it clear to me that the Jackson Family are ready, willing, and able to help MJ in any way they can... even above and beyond the call of duty, above and beyond the laws of the land. Family first.

I also notice that the article states clearly that MJ had no knowledge of this plan... which makes MJ in the free n clear on the reveal of this plan... once he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This article seems to be a HUGE clue for us. I also think the timing of it is rather interesting, the day before the 10th anniversary of 9/11.  He apparently fled from that disaster in 2001 through a tip from someone in another country, Middle Eastern country if I'm not mistaken. However, I am not sure if the rumor about the tip is true but I wouldn't be surprise. It just seems like an odd article to post at this time especially since the topic is on fleeing to another country and he fled from NY either right before the twin towers were destroyed or right when it happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

You guys this is huge!!!! We knew this information a long time ago and now it's confirmed. I think all precautions were made to ensure no laws were broken in this hoax, and just to make sure he couldn't be prosecuted, he probably went to Bahrain.

A plane to whisk Michael away..... MJ Air anyone?!

This is awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

does anyone remember since june 2009 there was a famous directer who was found guilty of rape or something of a young woman. polansky maybe , and he fled to another country for a number of years and returned .
that is what is always so funny about these stories . it's like they can almost always lead to some other instance . know what i mean  :|

here is the thing that bothers me about this . let's just say for a minute that michael has never gone anywhere , never intended to. it seems to me jermaines remarks would lead to bad public opinion against micheal. that he thought he was above the law . even though we understand what was goin on it would still leave a bad taste in people mouth. hope i am making what i am trying to say understandable . will be interesting to see if any family members confirm or deny this.
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:29:21 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

No, because by Jermaine's own admission Michael had no knowledge of the plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

i guess you are responding to me. he also said michael would go along with it.( which i don't think i buy).
can you see how this would suggest they think they are above a non celebrity who would possibly be in the same position? jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

_Anna_

i guess you are responding to me. he also said michael would go along with it.( which i don't think i buy).
can you see how this would suggest they think they are above a non celebrity who would possibly be in the same position? jmo
When you know you are innocent you can be capable of anything. I know I would.

Put yourself in his shoes. Imagine if the people who wanted him in prison had succeeded, and he had to stay imprisoned for 20 years being innocent, do you think he would have stayed in prison? I think he would be capable of anything earthly possible to be free because he is innocent. For me, if I was in his shoes, death would be sweeter than to stay 20 years in prison being innocent.
I thought about this deeply a lot of times, and I feel he would do that. To stay in a prison cell for 20 years being innocent is worse than death. I think he would have thought about going to a country with no extradition treaty. It wouldn't be cowardy, it would be despair to live, to be free, because you know you are innocent. It would have been monstrous to convict him for something he never did.
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:11:42 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This article was on Yahoo front page a few moments ago:

No mention of fleas, lol. 
I find this story incredible as well....have to process it more.  There is a lot of information with this.....but what exactly?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Jermaine Jackson reveals escape plan for MichaelYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAP – 7 hrs ago     
  • tweet23
  • Share0
  • Email
  • Print
      LONDON (AP) — Jermaine Jackson says his family had secretly arranged to fly Michael to Bahrain if the pop icon was found guilty of child molestation.
Jermaine was quoted as telling The Times magazine out Saturday that a private jet financed by a friend was on standby to whisk his late brother to the Gulf emirate if the 2005 court case ended with a conviction.
Bahrain does not have an extradition treaty with the U.S.
Jermaine says his brother did not know about the escape plan but Michael would have "done it in a heartbeat" because "why should he go to jail for something he didn't do?"
The singer was found not guilty on all charges.
He later spent a year in the emirate as a guest of a son of Bahrain's king.

yes, this is article, one word can change the meaning of una fhrase
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions