You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At a pre-trial hearing, Judge Michael Pastor gave prosecutors the green light to show the "tragic" images to the jury, reports BBC News.

Prosecutors claim the pictures - which show the singer laid out on an operating table wearing a hospital gown - prove the late King of Pop was healthy before he passed away in June 2009.

Defence lawyers working for Dr Murray, who has pleaded guilty to the involuntary manslaughter charge, had objected to the use of the pictures, claiming they would enflame the passions of the jurors.

Speaking about the photos, Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said: "Although they are tragic, they are not gruesome or gory."

Judge Pastor has already refused to grant access to Jackson's financial records at a pre-trial hearing.

Dr Murray's defence lawyers were planning to use the documents to prove that the singer's anguish over his finances led him to taking "desperate measures" that led to his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Defence lawyers working for Dr Murray, who has pleaded guilty to the involuntary manslaughter charge, had objected to the use of the pictures, claiming they would enflame the passions of the jurors.

IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY SINCE WHEN MURRAY HAS PLEADED GUILTY? DID HE CHANGE HIS PLEAD? IS I WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, OR THEY MADE A MISTAKE WHEN PRINTING THIS ARTICLE?
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:05:54 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I think it speaks volumes that the prosecution wants to use the pictures and not the defense

hmmmm this should be very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

goat

They can say whatever they like.Most will believe anything they say but we know that everything points to the fact that michael slipped away and is very much still with us.Who knows what,if any photos will be shown and im certain that they wont be of a deceased michael jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/judge/

If they show Michael lying on a stretcher wearing hospital gown - which shows he was in good health - and if the images are not bloody ... so, it's all right.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Grace

At a pre-trial hearing, Judge Michael Pastor gave prosecutors the green light to show the "tragic" images to the jury, reports BBC News.

Prosecutors claim the pictures - which show the singer laid out on an operating table wearing a hospital gown - prove the late King of Pop was healthy before he passed away in June 2009.

Speaking about the photos, Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said: "Although they are tragic, they are not gruesome or gory."

Judge Pastor has already refused to grant access to Jackson's financial records at a pre-trial hearing.

Dr Murray's defence lawyers were planning to use the documents to prove that the singer's anguish over his finances led him to taking "desperate measures" that led to his death.

6 sentences that smell more terrible than a dead fish from last week. Must be a rat then.
Or lizard sushi from a garbage bin.  :lol:

I never heard of dead cadavers wearing a hospital gown for autopsy.
A gown? I try to imagine this. Really. Hard. I can't.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The gown was mentioned in April already.

Still I'd say:

Michael Joseph Jackson was found dead in his bedroom on 25th June 2009 at his rented Holmby Hills Mansion, he was also found dead in his doctors bedroom as well as alive with a slight pulse in a guest bedroom.
 He had died 3 hours before the ambulance was called from an overdose of Demerol administered to himself by himself, while listening to the Gipsy Kings, he also died 1 hour before the ambulance was called by a lethal injection of Propofol administered by his Cardiologist who thought it would be a great idea to administer CPR on a bed for an hour. After this Michael was rushed to hospital in an ambulance doing 5 miles an hour where his body finally died after being dead.

Let’s rewind a tad. It is now at this point that I learn that Mr Jackson was in fact a junkie hopped up on enough meds to kill a whorde of wild wilderbeeste. He of course passed his medical with flying colours and went on to practice for his upcoming shows that he both dreaded and looked forward to. His dancing was energetic and not dissimilar to that of a 20 year old with back problems, a hernia and an aging disease similar to Benjamin Button.
 He was in high spirits and excited about the upcoming tour. He was also angry about it and cried himself to sleep.

Since his death, Michael has been cremated, he has also been buried at forest lawn and neverland, put on ice, dug up again and was awaiting to be buried on his birthday as a sort of loving present from his father.

Now he's wearing a gown on an operation table.
Most likely while laughing his socks off...
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:07:53 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

curls

Wonder if the photos will be of Bad era MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

The article in the first post is not a new one, it's from April 22nd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

paula-c

IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY SINCE WHEN MURRAY HAS PLEADED GUILTY? DID HE CHANGE HIS PLEAD? IS I WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, OR THEY MADE A MISTAKE WHEN PRINTING THIS ARTICLE?

This is true, Murray said, "i am an innocent man " /judge/ /cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think if these pictures  really existed, would have been  already  released in these two years...... /judge/ ......

only words to confuse even more ..... no truth.... bangbang .... We wait and see.... bangbang bangbang

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

This article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  is old - from 22nd April, same date as the one Grace just mentioned: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nothing new then!

P.S. Sorry, Dancer just said the same - I should've checked new posts before sending.  :oops:
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:14:38 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

wear the gown  when I go to the gynecologist... Let the ass exposed :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Oh no Paula!  Too much information!!   afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These pictures will be of MJ with his eyes closed. Not dead. I can't understand why they would use autopsy pictures to prove that he was healthy when he passed! Why not use the extra footage from TII or pictures taken before 6/25/09? and the hospital gown in autopsy seems suspicious to me as well.. Since the 1st autopsy was performed on 6/26 and pictures were taken, it would raise no questions for the jurors when they see the pictures and realize that MJ doesn't look deceased. More like he's sleeping. It will be very interesting (a word used a lot around here) when the pics are shown and reported.   /judge/ /woohoo/ Thanks Souza for the new Smileys! Ill make sure to use them responsibly  :lol:   Dead Man Awakes on Autopsy Table Monday, September 17, 2007   ABCNews   CARACAS - September 17, 2007 -- A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.
Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.
"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.
His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.
Reuters could not immediately reach hospital officials to confirm the events. But Camejo showed the newspaper his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.
(Copyright 2007 by ABC News and Reuters. All Rights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

These pictures will be of MJ with his eyes closed. Not dead. I can't understand why they would use autopsy pictures to prove that he was healthy when he passed! Why not use the extra footage from TII or pictures taken before 6/25/09? and the hospital gown in autopsy seems suspicious to me as well.. Since the 1st autopsy was performed on 6/26 and pictures were taken, it would raise no questions for the jurors when they see the pictures and realize that MJ doesn't look deceased. More like he's sleeping. It will be very interesting (a word used a lot around here) when the pics are shown and reported.   /judge/ /woohoo/ Thanks Souza for the new Smileys! Ill make sure to use them responsibly  :lol:   Dead Man Awakes on Autopsy Table Monday, September 17, 2007   ABCNews   CARACAS - September 17, 2007 -- A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.
Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.
"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.
His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.
Reuters could not immediately reach hospital officials to confirm the events. But Camejo showed the newspaper his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.
(Copyright 2007 by ABC News and Reuters. All Rights

afraid/ :lol: wow, I wonder how this lucky man explains the facial scar when someone asks how he got the scar, quite a story :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions