Re: i know everyone is tired or mad at me...
December 23, 2009, 02:52:01 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
This forum is made for discussion of ideas and research, not to be fighting among ourselves, we must be united and respect the views of all

I agree!!!!i hate all the drama and the controversy!! we must focus on the important thing...and everybody is entitled to chose their own way, but we must stick together
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

December 23, 2009, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: "badloving"
Quote from: "paula-c"
This forum is made for discussion of ideas and research, not to be fighting among ourselves, we must be united and respect the views of all

I agree!!!!i hate all the drama and the controversy!! we must focus on the important thing...and everybody is entitled to chose their own way, but we must stick together

Couldn't agree more... :)
Love to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 23, 2009, 03:55:01 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "MJhunny"
I so agree with the OP on this
my problem is also that if everyone is so convinced about TIAI then what is the point
of discussing any other things that come up regarding the hoax? I mean will this place now turn into a forum where we will only discuss how to make that change, is everything else now completely pointless now its been "established" MJ is in fact alive and he'll come back when he's ready? Shall we all now disregard the brilliant hoax vids and posts made by some of our own members because TIAI has brought us all the answers we'll ever need to know? Should we stop investigating all together and bet all our money on this one horse?
I've said it befor and i'll say it again i admire the amount of work and dedication that has gone in to making TIAI i'm not saying that whoever is behind it is just jerking our strings ,
they make great points and it's true an awakening is needed but how are we on this forum going to make that huge difference? We can spread the word true, but many have been doing this for ages and anyone posting after me please don't come with the standard answer back of "well if everyone was to think like that of course nothing would change"
i know that, but how do WE do it? What difference are we going to make in your opinions?
peace to all

I second that... That's what I feel when I log in in the forum lately...  :?

me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:38:37 PM
Hello,

First I want to say that it is a pleasure for me to express my feelings here for you all. Here I feel at home. :lol:

q0txciityl0ve I'd like to tell you one important thing: Whether TIAI, we are part of a whole. We have different opinions, each of us and therefore respect your opinion and that of anyone here in this forum. I often participated in a Brazilian blog where divergent opinions have caused most to lose respect for each other, where the ego of someone who knew someone who knew more offended a little less. And indeed there nobody knew anything.

So I want you to know that I love you regardless of your opinion is contrary to mine. Never would hate the fact or not believe in something. All this is so small near the immensity of love that were sent during those 6 months.

There was a world union of a relentless pursuit and together we must continue what we started. All together!

Do not feel sad to think differently ... is your right.

Do not forget that everything was done out of love!
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

paula-c

December 23, 2009, 06:35:03 PM
q0txciityl0ve, I'm not mad at you for thinking differently to me. The forum will investigate and without losing sight of THISISALSOIT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 24, 2009, 02:55:41 AM
q0txciityl0ve, I am not mad at you for thinking different. We're all brothers and sisters in this. We're all this together...with the L.O.V.E. :D

We've all been part of the same group since June 25th. And we'll stay that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 24, 2009, 03:08:30 AM
I'm not mad at you. I'm not mad at anyone. In fact I have never even visited the TIAI website. I've read a few comments here that people have left regarding it, but that's about it. I've always said, I've never relied on the theories or ideas of others or these claims to insider info, but focused on the inconsistencies and errors of the whole story. It doesn't bother me that others think this way or in any other way. I do understand that if your a black and white person like me when it comes to finding facts, not clues or hidden messages, you can sometimes get shut down pretty quickly in a thread. It's all good though, I just move on to another.  In the end, we are all here for the same reason . Amongest us all, we can find some with a common thought or theory to our own that we can liase with. I'm also open to reading others ideas. Sometimes I think err... ok, and other times I'll think hmm... interesting.

I'm pretty good at being able to block negative things out. It's one of the great talents you learn when you are a Mum   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:10:05 AM
I totally agree Happy Feet...some of us are strictly fact-based people, and others aren't.  It shouldn't separate us.  We're all here for the same reason.

Very nice posts q0txciityl0ve and Mo.  That's the Christmas spirit!  :D

L.O.V.E. to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

paula-c

Christmas is a time of hope
December 24, 2009, 07:41:19 AM
I know this is not the place to post this, I'm doing a kind of reconciliation.
We all now look to the son of God made man, Christmas is a time of peace and that God wants esperanaza endure throughout the year.
May peace, love, happiness and "tolerance" are the tonic of the beginning of this Christmas, that love illuminates our hearts and allow us the rebirth of better days in our homes and throughout the world.
If we are to achieve true peace we must educate for peace, which is the product of justice and create together a culture of life, this message goes to everyone, Christians and non Christians, Michael Jackson and his family.
This evening at 12:00 when I sit with my family at the table for Christmas dinner, eyes shut, and sitteth Michael and all the people of this forum on my table .., are invited, Merry Christmas, brothers worldwide
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 09:00:44 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
I so agree with the OP on this
my problem is also that if everyone is so convinced about TIAI then what is the point
of discussing any other things that come up regarding the hoax? I mean will this place now turn into a forum where we will only discuss how to make that change, is everything else now completely pointless now its been "established" MJ is in fact alive and he'll come back when he's ready? Shall we all now disregard the brilliant hoax vids and posts made by some of our own members because TIAI has brought us all the answers we'll ever need to know? Should we stop investigating all together and bet all our money on this one horse?
I've said it befor and i'll say it again i admire the amount of work and dedication that has gone in to making TIAI i'm not saying that whoever is behind it is just jerking our strings ,
they make great points and it's true an awakening is needed but how are we on this forum going to make that huge difference? We can spread the word true, but many have been doing this for ages and anyone posting after me please don't come with the standard answer back of "well if everyone was to think like that of course nothing would change"
i know that, but how do WE do it? What difference are we going to make in your opinions?
peace to all

you just said it in one single post what i have been trying to fro about last 3 days since TIAI saga started!!!!!!!!
that's exactly what i wanted to say! so is that it??? here our investigations stop?? we have not been believing anything without proofs, we have been investigating by ourselves to agree with something now a site tells us this is why the hoax took place and we stop??? how can Michael rely on a "death hoax forum" to come back?? i don't want to offend anyone if anyone feels i did i apologize but that really wasn't my intention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

*Mo*

December 24, 2009, 09:06:53 AM
WHO SAID THE INVESTIGATION IS GOING TO STOP?

There's even more to investigate now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 24, 2009, 09:39:42 AM
I too appreciate what you are saying.  None of us are exempt from emotion and opinions.  This is a topic that is very near and dear to all of us.  Why?  Because we are first and foremost fans.  We all also believe in the death/hoax.  We have proven this hoax by exposing the clues and continue to do so.  The next step and probably the most important is to figure out why.  And with the why comes theories, speculation, opinions, and yes emotions.  I personally do not think that anyone is here for the purpose of attacking, pointing fingers, accuse, or make light of other members in this forum.  If you are then you better rethink why you are here in the first place.  

With that said, I think we need to come together as fans, as a team and continue this journey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 24, 2009, 10:12:59 AM
mehere wrote: I too appreciate what you are saying. None of us are exempt from emotion and opinions. This is a topic that is very near and dear to all of us. Why? Because we are first and foremost fans. We all also believe in the death/hoax. We have proven this hoax by exposing the clues and continue to do so. The next step and probably the most important is to figure out why. And with the why comes theories, speculation, opinions, and yes emotions. I personally do not think that anyone is here for the purpose of attacking, pointing fingers, accuse, or make light of other members in this forum. If you are then you better rethink why you are here in the first place.

With that said, I think we need to come together as fans, as a team and continue this journey.

I agree with what you said, we must remain united, I do not think the investigation was halted, looking elsewhere in the forum you can see that many people have continued to investigate, believing, posting videos .. Of course obviously the most visited thread of TIAI that, throughout the surrounding mystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:32:19 AM
why would we stop and we still dont fully understand what is going on or at least how it all ties together..i dont think were done at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 12:33:37 PM
i did read all the pages of tiai...there was alot of work put into it...

i agree  it opened my eyes to some things i wouldnt have thought of...

if one thing mj has done is bring us all together from all over the world... :)  :)

whether he is coming back or not, i believe it is like a sort of therapy, i cant think of another word...

not just investigating, but speaking with people who all have similar views and are in mourning sort of, because we know hes alive...but we dont know if hes coming back.. :(

but we should all unite and try and get the message out he tried so long to do... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions