sandythyme

Re: My 1000th Post........
September 04, 2011, 07:30:25 PM
Wishingstar!  Congradulations!  A truly beautiful post.  Your thoughts says it all.  I think many of us are in the same boat, most people around us think we are crazy as we truly believe with all of hearts that Michael is here.  Once in a while someone close to us may give us a moment to share our feelings on the subject but not too often.  Thank God for you Wishingstar and everyone here....and of course, thank you to the man himself.  Again, congradulations on your 1,000 post!!  Take care, Love to All 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2011, 09:31:23 PM
Hi WishingStar,

What a beautiful way to commemorate your 1000th post.  Your heart and soul shines through so many of your posts, and this post is no different.

You are a valued member on the board and a valued friend as well...most importantly, you are not alone.

I'm sure Mike will feel a special sort of joy when he reads your beautiful message.

Thanks for sharing yourself with us...you are appreciated.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 12, 2011, 04:07:00 PM
Probably a bit late, but i like to tell you dear Wishingstar, it's a wonderful 1000th post you wrote, i bet you touched Michael's heart with it : ) You are always the nicest to everyone and the most kind person i met here.
I think the most i can say to you is........
 penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/
 bearhug bearhug bearhug
 :lol: :lol: :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 05:40:02 PM
Words are so powerful, aren't they?  I had searched my heart for the right words to post and felt the timing was right.  However, the responses you all have given to me here have truly humbled me beyond imagination.  As I read each one it's like a virtual hug....I really, really appreciate you guys taking the time to let me know you enjoyed the post. 

I know in the end we will be forever changed because of this adventure....changed for the better.  We will be that change Michael so often talks about.  It's not about how many beLIEvers are out there, it's about the quality of beLIEver.  Many of you mentioned that this post was sure to touch Michael's heart.  I do hope so.  I hope each response touches his heart. He should feel the respect and love he so richly deserves. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for each response......I LOVE you guys!  I have nothing but huge amounts of love and respect for you all. 
Have a very beautiful evening...it's a full moon here tonight.  I will be gazing up in wonderment, thinking how blessed I am. 

Blessings & LOVE to all......... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 12, 2011, 06:27:50 PM
Wishingstar, you did write words that came from your soul. I felt what you wrote all the way. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. May god bless you and I love you too.

p.s. congrats for your 1000th post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 12, 2011, 06:45:44 PM
What a beautiful post wishingstar! :'( bearhug
I wish that very soon you will find a person in your real life to share your thoughts and feeling about this great adventure. I've been blessed to have few people in my live to talk to about this wonderful experience. And i hope that each and every member of this forum will have the same. But until then, we are here for each other and i wish that maybe one day we will be able to meet in real live! That would be so AMAZING! bounce/
It's always a pleasure to read your posts, thank you for being here! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal